The New Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It doesn't have to be, the voice inside me spoke again. Why are you denying yourself what you want most? It's too late for you and Nicky to go back to being mother and son, the voice reasoned. Take what you want.

I knew what I had to do. I wasn't going to shrivel up and be a dried up old prune by 35. I was going to seduce my stepson and damn the consequences.

I got out of the tub and dried myself off. I went into the closet to see what I could wear to drive Nicky crazy with lust. I sorted through the tons of clothes that were hanging on the racks, but I couldn't find anything blatantly sexy enough. I suddenly remembered a red dress I had buried deep in the back of the closet. I dug through my dresses and found it all the way at the end of the lot. It was still brand new. I had bought it before I had married Bruce. I loved it instantly when I saw it at the store but never had the nerve to wear it. It basically consisted of two panels of fabric connected to a short skirt and was meant to be tied together at the back of the neck. The dress left nothing to the imagination. It was perfect.

I quickly put the dress on and went to look at myself in the full length. I smiled at my reflection. My back was naked as was most of my front side. The skirt came just above mid-thigh and clung tightly to my hips. No man, especially one horny teenager, could resist me in this outfit. I fixed my hair and makeup, put on a pair of red strapped stiletto sandals, and went downstairs to wait for my stepson.

Nicky's curfew was 11 pm on most days, during the weekend it was 12:30 at the latest. He was usually good about keeping it, so when it turned 11 and he wasn't home I was a bit surprised. When the clock struck 11:30 and he was still not home I was pissed. When midnight came and he still wasn't home I was furious. It wasn't hard to imagine what kept him out so late or more specifically who. I went to the bar and made myself a drink. I turned off the lights to the living room so he wouldn't know I was waiting up for him.

It was about 12:30 in the morning when I heard the front door open. He was about to go up the stairs when I stopped him.

"Did you have a good time?" I said in an angry hiss.

"What are you doing sitting in the dark?" he asked when he walked into the living room.

"You're an hour and a half past curfew," I said and then finished off my drink in one gulp.

"What's the big deal? I'm over 18, an adult," he said.

"There are rules in this house," I said, my words a little slurred.

"Are you drunk?" he asked.

"No I am not!"

He turned on the light and it blinded me for a second. His eyes jumped out of their sockets when he saw me. Being in a sitting position, my dress revealed everything to him. The neckline of the dress dipped so low that he could see down to my belly button. The front gapped wide enough that most of my breasts and the edges of my areolas were exposed. I was pretty sure that my hard nipples were the only things that were holding the edges of the dress in place. The bottom part of my dress rode so high on my thighs that I was positive he could catch a glimpse of my pussy.

The dress produced the desired effect I wanted, I could see the bulge in his pants grow. He might have fucked Debbie cheerleader but he was still ready for me.

"Did you fuck that slut?" I asked him.

"What slut?" he asked.

"You know who," I accused.

"So what if I did?" he replied. "What's it to you if I slid my cock into her teenage pussy and made her cum three times?"

Something inside me snapped. I stood up and slapped his cheek.

Nicky didn't say anything. His eyes narrowed and then scanned my half naked body like I was a piece of meat. He pulled me roughly against him and gave me a bruising kiss. His tongue demanded entrance to my mouth so I eagerly parted my lips. His kiss was hard and possessive, and made me pant with desire.

Suddenly before I realized what he was doing, he broke off our kiss and then he bent down and threw me over his shoulder. The skirt of my dress rode up and exposed my naked ass to the air.

"Nicholas, what are you doing?!" I yelled as he climbed up the steps.

"I'm going to give you what you want. The thing that's making you act like a jealous horny bitch," he said. He then slapped my naked buttocks like I was some spoiled child!

When he made it up the steps he headed towards his room but then stopped and turned the other way towards my bedroom. During our first night together, when we pretended I was his girlfriend, he suggested that we do it in his "parents" bedroom. I refused because I couldn't have sex with him in the same bed I shared with his father. When I said no, he understood. Now he was purposefully going to my room in defiance. I had pushed him too far.

When we were inside my room he dumped me unceremoniously on the king sized bed. The front of my dress gapped fully open, showing him my large naked tits, and the skirt bunched up at my waist, showing him everything else.

"I'm tired of these games. You want me mom. You might try to convince yourself otherwise, but I know you're hungry for my cock," he told me nastily.

He pulled off his shirt and undid the buttons of his jeans. I couldn't help but stare lustfully at his magnificent body. His cock was hard, thick, and ready.

"Say you want me. I won't fuck you until you do," he said, standing naked before me. "Do you want me mom?"

"Oh god yes! I want you to fuck me!" I cried.

He went crazy with lust at my admission. He tore my dress in two and threw the material aside. He grabbed at my breasts, squeezing and fondling them. He lowered his dark head and licked and sucked my erect nipples.

"Yes suck my tits baby! Suck the tits you love so much!"

My hand snuck between us and I grabbed his cock. I rubbed it up and down desperately. I could no longer wait.

"I need your cock inside me honey. Stick it up my pussy!"

I knew this time was going to be hard and fast session, we both wanted it like animals.

"Open your legs you slut," he told me.

My eyes widened at his words, but it also heightened my arousal. I spread my legs wide for him. He touched my drenched pussy and I almost screamed.

"Fuck me honey. Pound my pussy!" I cried like a bitch in heat.

He came over me and thrust his cock in one long smooth stroke until he filled me to the hilt and his balls were touching my ass.

"Ugh! Oh god you're so fucking big!" I moaned.

He drew out of me until the head of his cock was at my entrance and then sank back in.

"That feels so good."

He thrust in me more rapidly now and I was writhing and moaning underneath him. I wrapped my legs around his waist, my heels digging at his sides, and he fucked me harder. My enormous tits bounced wildly and he couldn't keep his eyes off them. He leaned down a little and captured a nipple in his mouth.

"I'm coming baby. I'm coming," I cried.

He released my nipple and straightened himself up. He took hold of my waist and slammed into my pussy hard.

"OH FUCK! OH GOD! DON'T STOP BABY! FUCK MY PUSSY!"

He fucked me during my orgasm. He fucked me as my orgasm passed. He fucked me until I begged him to have mercy on my cunt. He pulled out of me, his cock still hard as a rock and unsatisfied.

"Oh baby, just give my pussy a few minutes to rest then we'll do it again," I promised him.

"No," he told me.

He flipped me around so that I was face down on the bed. He lifted my hips and then slammed his cock into my ass.

I screamed in both pleasure and pain.

"Fuck your ass is tight," he said, as he thrust into it.

"Baby you're tearing my asshole but it feels so good," I whimpered.

He pounded my ass some more and soon I felt another orgasm coming.

"I'm going to fill your ass with cum Mom," he declared.

"Yes honey fill me with your cum!"

He thrust into my ass one more time and shot his load into me. I could feel his cum dripping out of my ass down my legs.

He slipped his cock out and then collapsed right next to me on the bed. He grabbed my hair and turned my head so that I faced him. He brought his mouth down on mine and stuck his tongue forcefully in my mouth. It quickly developed into a hot mess of tangling tongues.

I slid on top of him, my large breasts squeezed between us.

"Was I better than that slut Debbie?" I asked him.

"So much better baby," he replied, caressing my ass cheeks. "But I didn't fuck her this time."

"Good, because I'll be the only one you'll fuck from now on," I said into his ear.

"You're not going to change your mind like before? If you do I promise I'll never fuck you again," he threatened.

"Oh baby you can't keep your hands away from me as I can from you, but I'm not going to change my mind," I promised.

"Well I was just spewing bullshit. I would stick my cock up you any chance I got," he admitted.

"Naughty boy," I said and then kissed him again.

"I hope your pussy is rested by now because I want my hot new girlfriend Lisa to ride me," he told me.

"I can't believe you're hard already," I said excitedly.

I got up onto my knees and was about to mount him when I had a better idea. "Wait a minute baby. Let me play with you first. I need to taste your big fat cock."

I reached out and began pumping his cock slowly with my hand. "You sure didn't get this from your father."

"How do you know what my father's cock looks like Lisa?" he asked me mischievously.

"Oh I don't Nicky," I said with a smile.

"Good," he said.

I bent down and kissed him on the mouth and then outlined his lips with my tongue. I kissed him along his jaw and down his neck. When I got to his pecs, I sucked on his nipples and lightly bit them, which caused him to hiss in pain. My tongue continued lower and licked the dips and bumps of his rippled abdomen. I skipped his groin for a moment and placed love bites on his muscular thighs.

"Do it," he said through clenched teeth.

"What do you mean Nicky?" I said. "Do you mean this?"

I ran my tongue up and down the heavily veined sides of his penis causing him to moan in response.

"Or did you mean this?"

I leaned down and began licking his cock's swollen purple head and then swirling my tongue around it.

"Suck it now Lisa," he ordered me, unable to take my torture anymore.

I happily complied and took him into my mouth. Nicky groaned loudly as I gave him head for a solid 5 minutes. I really was a slut, I thought. Only a slut would give her stepson a blow job. But I didn't care.

"Mmmm. You taste so good," I told him.

He dug his hands into my hair and forced me to take more of him into my mouth. I almost choked because he was so big. I was ready for him to shot his load into my mouth but he pulled me off him.

"Ride me Lisa," Nicky ordered me.

I swung a leg over his hips and took hold of his cock. I slowly guided it into my wet pussy. I hissed as it filled me completely. I sat still for a minute savoring the feeling. I then slowly began moving up and down my stepson's cock.

"You feel so good babe," he told me.

He then grabbed me by the hips and began thrusting upwards into me. I cupped my tits which were bouncing up and down uncontrollably.

"Play with them," he ordered me.

I complied with his demand and began squeezing and pulling at my pink nipples. I lifted one breast up and licked its stiff peak.

"You're so fucking hot Lisa. I need to cum in you," Nicky said.

"Yes, cum into my pussy baby," I told him.

My fertile time had passed and I wanted to feel his hot cum deep inside me.

He suddenly rolled me onto my back and began fucking me faster. Within seconds I was screaming in pleasure as my climax hit. When I was done I brought his head down and kissed him on the lips.

"I love you baby," I said to him.

"I love you Lisa."

Nicky then groaned out loud and I felt his hot seed fill me.

After that night we had sex every opportunity we had. It felt like I was discovering sex for the first time again. I let him have me at any time and anywhere he wanted. Do I feel guilty? I can't lie and say I don't sometimes. But I think the guilt is a fair trade for the feeling of being alive for the first time in years.

The End