The New Girls Pt. 02

Story Info
The next day.
4.6k words
4.73
16.9k
57

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/31/2023
Created 01/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You all voted for which story got a new chapter, and here we are! The New Girls with a new chapter. I hope you enjoy. Like always, every character is 18 or older who is involved in sex. This story is protected by copyright. Enjoy!

Chapter: 1

I wake up feeling as if I just lived through some strange dream. And yet, my ass is sore. It takes me a moment to realize it wasn't a dream. Last night actually happened. Four girls with large cocks dressed me up in girly clothing and took turns fuckin the shit out of me.

This is so crazy. Did that seriously happen? They said they'd be over to dress me up again this morning. What am I going to do? I can't go to school like that. Everyone will make fun of me.

I quickly get out of bed, shower, and get dressed to find my mother in the dining room. "Mom, good morning. Can you take me to school right now?"

She looks at her phone. "Honey, it's really early."

I nod. "I forgot I needed to be there early because of a school project."

She sighs and takes a sip of her coffee before she gets up. "Let me put on something real fast."

The news on the TV catches my attention as it mentions the superhero tag team, Karma and Fate. Two absolutely gorgeous women superheroes. I guess they were invited to go to the scene of a robbery to investigate. Some cash loan office was robbed of everything but the kitchen sink.

I meet my mom in the car and she thankfully leaves long before those girls arrive. At school, I grab my things and find a place to chill while I wait for Marcelo and Anthony to get here. It's not long before Anthony arrives, but Marcelo doesn't show up until right before the bell goes off. We saw him leaving the principal's office. Wonder what that was all about? I don't have time to ask him because glass is about to start, and that's when I run right into all four girls.

"There you are! We were at your house, but your mother told us she already dropped you off. What the hell?" Bianca asks, as she puts her hand on her hip and taps her foot.

I nervously look over at Marcelo and Anthony. "I'll... I'll meet you both at class."

They shrug and head off. Before I realize it, Bianca drags me off to the stairwell with the other three girls. Underneath the stairwell, she basically slams me against the wall. "What's the deal? I thought you were one of us?"

"I... I can't dress that way... People will make fun of me. It'll destroy me. Look at Makenzie Manchester and Skylar Richmond. People always bully them. I can't endure that!" I say with a quivering lip.

"Don't worry about them. You'll be with us. We'll protect you," Bianca says with an all of a sudden, sweet and kind voice as she loosens up and starts straightening out my ruffled clothes.

Ana smacks her fist against her open palm. "Yeah, I'll beat the shit out of anyone who messes with you."

"I... I don't know," I say.

"Look, how about you just hang out with us after school for a while and try things out? You don't have to make a big change overnight. If, after a while, you feel like this is right for you, then you can present full-time like the girl we all know you are," Julia says with her bright and beautiful smile.

"Do we have a deal?" Bianca asks.

I nod. "I think I can do that."

"Great, it's settled then. You're definitely coming over after school or whatever programs you have," Bianca says with a smile. The girls then escort me to class.

Chapter: 2

I wake up feeling as if I just lived through some strange dream. And yet, my ass is sore. It takes me a moment to realize it wasn't a dream. Last night actually happened. Four girls with large cocks dressed me up in girly clothing and took turns fuckin the shit out of me.

This is so crazy. Did that seriously happen? They said they'd be over to dress me up again this morning. What am I going to do? I can't go to school like that. Everyone will make fun of me.

I quickly get out of bed, shower, and get dressed to find my mother in the dining room. "Mom, good morning. Can you take me to school right now?"

She looks at her phone. "Honey, it's really early."

I nod. "I forgot I needed to be there early because of a school project."

She sighs and takes a sip of her coffee before she gets up. "Let me put on something real fast."

The news on the TV catches my attention as it mentions the superhero tag team, Karma and Fate. Two absolutely gorgeous women superheroes. I guess they were invited to go to the scene of a robbery to investigate. Some cash loan office was robbed of everything but the kitchen sink.

I meet my mom in the car and she thankfully leaves long before those girls arrive. At school, I grab my things and find a place to chill while I wait for Marcelo and Anthony to get here. It's not long before Anthony arrives, but Marcelo doesn't show up until right before the bell goes off. We saw him leaving the principal's office. Wonder what that was all about? I don't have time to ask him because glass is about to start, and that's when I run right into all four girls.

"There you are! We were at your house, but your mother told us she already dropped you off. What the hell?" Bianca asks, as she puts her hand on her hip and taps her foot.

I nervously look over at Marcelo and Anthony. "I'll... I'll meet you both at class."

They shrug and head off. Before I realize it, Bianca drags me off to the stairwell with the other three girls. Underneath the stairwell, she basically slams me against the wall. "What's the deal? I thought you were one of us?"

"I... I can't dress that way... People will make fun of me. It'll destroy me. Look at Makenzie Manchester and Skylar Richmond. People always bully them. I can't endure that!" I say with a quivering lip.

"Don't worry about them. You'll be with us. We'll protect you," Bianca says with an all of a sudden, sweet and kind voice as she loosens up and starts straightening out my ruffled clothes.

Ana smacks her fist against her open palm. "Yeah, I'll beat the shit out of anyone who messes with you."

"I... I don't know," I say.

"Look, how about you just hang out with us after school for a while and try things out? You don't have to make a big change overnight. If, after a while, you feel like this is right for you, then you can present full-time like the girl we all know you are," Julia says with her bright and beautiful smile.

"Do we have a deal?" Bianca asks.

I nod. "I think I can do that."

"Great, it's settled then. You're definitely coming over after school or whatever programs you have," Bianca says with a smile. The girls then escort me to class.

Chapter: 3

Class goes rather smoothly, however, I'm basically dragged around and I'm forced to sit next to them. Bianca especially keeps me on a tight leash. I shouldn't even think that or she might just put a real leash on me. She barely lets me get out of five feet from her before she latches herself onto me. She can't keep her hands off me.

Everyone's going to think we're dating, which wouldn't be a bad thing if people don't find out about their... Secret. But I'm just so afraid that people will find out what's really going on. I'd be the laughingstock of the school. My friends would abandon me. Especially, Anthony. He's never truly had any tolerance for anyone that's different.

I just don't want to end up like Mackenzie or Skylar. They're bullied relentlessly. Although, speaking of Mackenzie, I saw her with that new guy... Jordan. And ever since she has been hanging out with him, no one says a word to her. At least none of the assholes who bullied her previously. Everyone's a little afraid of him. Especially after what he did to the jocks in the hallway that one day. Of course, it didn't take him long to join the football team after his first day here.

I can understand why everyone is afraid of him, Jordan's super scary and intimidating. His face is in a perpetual grimace and he always seems like he's one insult away from straight-up murder. His eyes have this... cold fire in them and I want nothing to do with him. But still, I can't believe he's with Mackenzie. It's not that I have anything against Mackenzie, she's really pretty I actually like her and she doesn't deserve all the bullying, but he just doesn't seem like the kinda guy who would publicly date a trans girl. I don't mean to judge him and nor do I personally think there's anything wrong with dating a trans girl, but he just seems like... A total bigoted asshole.

It's not like I'm much better. I never stood up for them, scared of any repercussions. I'm terrified of being bullied. I'm far too afraid of people finding out about what happened last night, the fact that the new girls are trans and I wore girl clothing.

And yet, I can't stop thinking about what's between their legs. Last night was... I don't quite have words for it. I thought I was straight, but after yesterday, I'm not sure.

At lunch, I'm dragged over to the food court with Bianca and the others as she makes me hold a tray and piles it with food. She picks out lunch for the both of us.

"Look at the sissy with his new girlfriend. We all know who takes it in that relationship," says an all too familiar voice. I shrink at the sound of it.

Bianca turns to face Ken Johnson. "That's ironic that you call him a sissy when we all know those who harass others usually do it to hide it within themselves. I bet you're the one in rest-stop glory holes waiting for a big fat schlong to suck on. Aren't you?"

Ken's eyes go from wide with surprise to slits of anger. "Are you trying to say I like sucking dick?"

"I don't have to, you just said it yourself," she says with a snicker.

"You bitch," he says, taking a step up.

"What are you going to do? Hit a girl?" she asks as she steps up, bringing her face up to his.

He pauses for a moment before he stutters, stammers, and walks off. She giggles. "What a loser."

As we pay for our food, I hesitate, realizing I have no money. But then Bianca pulls out her wallet from her purse and it's thick with money. She hands over a hundred-dollar bill. Damn, her parents must be loaded

We sit down with the other girls but unfortunately, it's a table right next to Jessica Harper and Kaitlynn Cohen and they're giggling about something. I catch a glimpse of Jessica pointing to someone and I look over to see a new girl in flannel as she stands past the checkout, awkwardly holding a tray, frozen in place as she nervously scans the cafeteria looking for a place to sit.

"That's a tranny just like Mackenzie," I overhear Kaitlynn tell Jessica who laughs. "I saw her transcripts in the office. Apparently, she was made fun of so badly in the last school that even therapy couldn't make a difference."

Ana grits her teeth as she glares at them and cracks her knuckles. "You two are some real fucking bitches. I outta rearrange your fucking teeth. If I hear another word about the new girl out of your lips, I'll bust them open with my fist."

For emphasis, she slams her fist against her palm, and a loud crack echoes out through the cafeteria. I don't think I've ever seen Jessica and Kaitlynn so distraught and scared in my life. It was really badass. Then Ana gets up and walks over to the new girl, inviting her to our table. Her face is bright red, but she smiles. "Hey, screw those other girls, you're welcome here anytime. I'm Ana."

"Hazel," she says. She is really cute with freckles and shoulder-length brown hair. Ana pulls a chair next to her for the new girl.

I hear laughing as I look over to see Ken and his friends making fun of Ryan, the previous quarterback who now walks on crutches after getting injured. They play keep away from him with his bag as he hobbles back and forth.

"What a bunch of assholes," Julia says under her breath. She gets up and walks over to them, snatches the bag, and hands it to Ryan, whose face is completely beat red. The two of them walk off together as she carries his stuff for him.

After school, Bianca and Shyrece both join the Quiz Bowl team. There is really no escaping them. However, everyone else on the team is happy that they've joined. Shyrece seems to fit right in. Even making quick friends with Alaina Carpenter who's absolutely gorgeous with her blonde curly hair and deep golden tanned skin. She has Alaina laughing at her jokes and the two seem to get quite close.

By the time we finish with quiz bowl, Bianca drags me out to Ana's jeep. I'm shoved back into the middle between her and Julia as Shyrece gets shotgun and Ana takes off. Bianca's hand rests on my thigh as she gives me a smile and wink.

We drive through traffic on the busy Fort Myer roads before we arrive at a super nice two-story house with a full glass wall on the second level, looking out onto the driveway. A large four-door garage hangs perpendicular to the house in a driveway that opens up into a large square. Ana pulls up to the door, puts it in park, but keeps it running.

Everyone but Ana piles out. Bianca looks over at Ana with an eyebrow raised. Ana shrugs. "I'm meeting Hazel for coffee. See ya all later."

"Don't forget about tonight!" Bianca shouts as she takes off without a second's notice. Bianca only sighs.

"I'm actually taking off too. Ryan, that boy at lunch, asked if I'd like to grab some ice cream and I said yes. Don't worry, I'll be back in time for tonight," Julia says as she walks over to the garage.

"You better be," Bianca says as Julia gives her a smile.

"Yo, Alaina, the girl from Quiz Bowl is coming over with her guitar..." Shyrece says as a car pulls in just after Ana took off. "That's her in fact. We'll be in the garage jamming out."

Bianca just sighs. "Just be ready for tonight."

Shyrece shrugs as she goes to greet the beautiful Alaina, who's smiling from ear to ear with her guitar.

Bianca takes my hand in hers. "Looks like it's just you and me which works out better for me."

She drags me inside and I'm completely blown away as we walk into her super nice luxurious house. Mostly all-white wood floors with some crazy art scattered throughout. I'm amazed at it all. "Your parents must be loaded."

Bianca shrugs as she drags me upstairs. "It's just us. You could say we inherited it all."

I'm pulled into her room, which is rather plain compared to the rest of the house. As the door shuts, she pushes me against it and kisses me. When she breaks away, she looks deep into my eyes. "Time to bring out the beautiful girl in you. Ready for a complete makeover?"

"Do we have to?" I ask.

"You look so beautiful all dressed up. I've got a confession. I'm actually more into girls than boys. At least in a more aesthetic sense. I do like how cute a little tiny cock looks on a beautiful girl like you looked yesterday. Besides, you were so natural, all dressed up. It truly fits you. Just humor me. Please," she says with those beautiful dark eyes.

"Fine." I relent. How can I say no to those beautiful eyes?

She smiles and then she goes to her closet and grabs a bag. "I got this because I anticipated that you'd revert back to boy clothes. I just know that once you truly discover the girl deep down inside, you'll realize that's who you truly are."

She walks up to me and her hands grab the bottom of my shirt, pulling it over my head. I feel her warm fingers slide down my bare skin making me tremble. "You're so naturally hairless. How perfect."

She pulls down my trunks, letting them fall to my ankles. I fight the urge to cover my crotch as I look up into those deep dark eyes of hers. She slowly leans in, her hands taking hold of my face as she kisses me. I've never felt anything like it. Almost as if she sets my entire body on fire. But then I'm stumbling backward after she pushes my chest and I land on her bed.

She tugs off my trunks, socks, and underwear, leaving me completely naked. "You have curves in all the right places. Literally, a perfect womanly figure."

She pulls me into the bathroom. "Bend over, baby. I need to clean out your cute butt."

I reluctantly do as I'm told, but nervously look back as she pulls out some kind of bulb and fills it up with water before lubing up the tip and pushing it up my ass. I gasp as my bowels are filled with water. I nearly trip as I rush to sit on the toilet and piss out my butt. She does it two more times before I'm peeing out clear water out of my ass.

She wipes my butt and drags me back to the room, pushing me onto the bed. Then she takes a pair of lacy pink panties and slips my feet in them, sliding them up my smooth legs. It covers my little penis and snugs my butt perfectly. Then she slips on white thigh-high stockings and pink high heels.

She pulls me up and holds me steady as I wobble on the heels. She pulls out a pink dress with white polka dots. Then has me lift my arms up as she drapes it over my head, letting it fall all the way down to the middle of my thighs. She lets me sit down as she quickly does my hair and then makeup.

When she's finally finished, she takes a step back to admire her work and her eyes light up. "You're so beautiful. Come on."

She helps me up and escorts me to the bathroom as I struggle to stay up in the heels. "You'll need some practice with those."

As soon as I look into the mirror, I'm blown away. I don't even recognize myself. Noah's truly gone. This is Penny and she's super cute. I'm astonished at the femininity that has completely transformed my face from a soft boyish look to a beautiful girl.

Bianca wraps her arms around me and rests her chin on my shoulder as her eyes meet mine with a smile. "Like what you see?"

I nod wordlessly, still captured by the beauty of a face I don't recognize. Bianca kisses my cheek. "I saw this girl inside of you all along and I desperately want her."

She kisses her way down my neck. I don't fight her. I don't deny her. When her hands travel down my chest and across my tummy, I don't say a word. I can only whimper as she continues to leave kisses against the nape of my neck.

Her hands find the hem of my dress and she slowly lifts it up, revealing my panty-clad ass. The feel of her fingers massaging my ass makes me moan. She crouches down, sliding my panties down below my ass, leaving them to hang stretched out against my thighs before she buries her face between my ass cheeks.

Even with my ass being a little sore from yesterday, I can't believe how amazing it feels to have her tongue lick up my ass and swirl around my little starfish. She grips my plush cheeks and eats my ass out. I'm left gripping the sink to keep me standing as my knees buckle. My eyes meet the girl's in the mirror and I can see the complete bliss and utter pleasure painted across her flush red face. She bites her lip and pleads for mercy as Bianca sticks a lubed-up finger up her ass.

Even knowing that girl is me, I still can't believe it. Her eyes are the only thing that resembles any part of me, the rest is Penny. And she gasps as another finger pushes inside her. I just can't bring myself to accept she is me.

And yet, the pleasure coursing out from my ass, paired with the expressions of serenity on Penny's face slowly burns away any question of who is staring back at me in the mirror. I can feel my ass spread wide as another finger enters me, causing Penny's mouth to gape open.

It's not long before those fingers are pulled out and I'm left feeling empty while Penny is whimpering and gasping. But my ass is soon filled with something much thicker as I watch Bianca get behind Penny, bending her over before she stretches my asshole out even further with the tip of her dick.

Penny bites down on her bottom lip, wincing while my ass gets stretched wide open. I forgot how thick Bianca's cock truly is.

I see a look of pure possessive lust in her eyes as she uses one hand to grip my hip while the other spread my ass cheeks wide open. Penny whimpers in the mirror while Bianca digs the head of her cock further inside me.

12