The New Goddess of Goblins Ch. 02

Story Info
Female pop idol is reincarnated as the Goddess of Goblins.
13.3k words
4.74
12.9k
28

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kngelol
kngelol
664 Followers

The Goddess Astral appeared in front of her primary altar statue. It looked the same as before but the reason for the alarmed feeling she had felt was apparent. Grunk was groaning on top of her holy statue.

"King Grunk demands hole," the Goblin King yelled on repeat. He had managed to fit his cock between the statue's legs but it was clearly not satisfying for him. Astral could do nothing but conclude the statue had more limits than she did. She was not sure if it made her happy.

No longer being able to deny her special connection with goblins Astral wanted to at least try talking to them. Despite his current situation, the King was the most obvious choice. She materialized her form next to the statue.

"Greetings King Grunk. My name is Astral." The Goddess was trying to sound normal despite staring at the hulking monster-like goblin.

"King Grunk fuck Hole-Goddess," the large goblin announced pulling his cock free from the statue. Astral's eyes followed it as it came closer.

"No fuck god. Talk to god," Astral voiced wavering in confidence now that the blue goblin moved to stand in front of her. His body was notably larger than Astral's. Bulged hand muscles were almost comparable to Astral's torso. He was bigger than any man she had ever seen.

Last time Astral had not noticed how well formed the blue body was. It was not as symmetric as the elf's but the sheer mass attracted Astral's eyes. She had not allowed herself to look at the goblins like that before but now that he was so close she could not stop her eyes measuring every inch on the goblin's rigid body.

The approaching arm-sized cock poked into Astral's belly and made her leap back. A gasp of air left her lips.

"King Grunk talk to god first. Then fuck." Astral was trying to find a compromise.

"God talk." King Grunk sat on the altar's stone surface with a thump. The goblin's large body looked cumbersome as he tried to steady his body.

"Well, I would like to get to know you better." Astral tried to smile but she was mostly showing her teeth in an awkward manner.

"I'm King Grunk." The goblin spread his legs giving a better view of his cock. Not that there was any way to hide the veiny brick.

"I mean, what do you do besides being King Grunk?" Astral really tried not to look at the goblin rod but was failing in her efforts. He's massive bulgy rod that reached over his navel was distracting, to say the least. The tip looked like a blue shroom. It was not as inviting as the elf's but it looked almost as fantastical with the same colour. Not to mention it had a larger ridge around the tip making it look more edible to hungry Astral.

"King Grunk fucks Hole-Goddess." The goblin pushed his hip up making the rigid cock sway in the air. Astral's eyes followed its every move. The large tip was almost hypnotizing her. The Goddess could feel how her own juice was dripping down her legs as her clit hardened. Her hands went to relieve it without her noticing.

"I mean... Where do you get the bowls and other objects?" Astral really wanted to know if it helped her find humans or someone closer to them than goblins.

"Goblin finds, goblin takes, goblin owns," Grunk repeated like some holy mantra.

"And where exactly do you find them?" Astral insisted.

"Don't know. King Grunk can't think. Cock hard." The goblin smacked his head like doing it would make him think better.

Astral did not know much about biology but the idea that someone growing unnaturally big without an equal increase in brain mass might be problematic. On the other hand, the goblin's head had also grown but he did sound dumber. They had not exactly talked before the transformation that much but he had been talking faster then.

"Make King Grunk's cock smaller. Can't think." The goblin kept hitting his head.

"Stay still," Astral voiced. She tried to hide her desire but staring that large goblin cock this long had its effects on the goblin lust-god. She just wanted to suck the blue tip like a lollipop. She missed those from her past life, a part of her mind was insisting this would taste the same.

Astral kneeled in front of the blue goblin meat. She gripped the hot rod with both hands and an irresistible desire to taste the shroom-like tip overcame her. Astral opened her mouth and leaned in, the tip was just the right size to barely fit into the Goddess's mouth. The rancid salty flavor tasted unnaturally sweet to her. Astral's tongue followed the tip's ridges. It tasted even better.

"Ugh," Astral let out a muffled grunt as a strong hand pushed her head down, The tip entered her throat making it bulge. The Goddess was glad she did not need to breathe but her hands tried to struggle against the push. Being made to swallow the entire cock had not been in her plans. Astral would have far rather had it pierce into her womb again. That memory had vividly lingered even though she was not even so it had been her womb, it had just felt far too good to forget.

Strong hands clamped around Astral's waist and lifted her legs from the ground. All the while the bulging cock was being forced deeper into the Goddess's gullet. Her pipe was expanding to meet the size. Astral was desperately holding her throat but the tip had already passed it without breaking it. Her fingers felt the goblin rod move deeper.

"Hole can talk to King Grunk's cock. Head... can't talk," Grunk muttered.

The Goblin Goddess's hips had been fully lifted upwards and she was falling on the cock with her own weight. Astral's legs were spread in the air. They were twitching every time her pussy shot a squirt of love juice into the air. The enormous pressure from the cock made the Goddess's lustful body confused.

Astral was pulled up only to be dropped back on the cock and it sank deeper into her. Her hips had jolted and shot nectar on the goblins that had come to watch. They opened their mouths to drink it as they licked it from their faces.

"Praise the Water-Goddess," yelled the crowd.

Grunk's cock began to twitch from the absolute pressure of Goddess's inner walls that were not made to take a cock like this. The rod had not even reached the end before it began to show signs of releasing its load.

Astral felt thick goblin seed move along the cock as it pressured its way to the tip. She really did not want to be on the receiving of it like this. The Goddess desperately tried to make her body dematerialize. Even in her panic, Astral realised for her horror that part of her wanted to feel it to the end preventing her body losing the material binds.

"I don't want this. I really don't," Astral repeated in her mind trying to make it fully true. Her legs were moving in the air like she was getting another cock through there. Even before the goblin seed was let out of the cock Astral's own nectars were flowing along her body and Grunk was licking her.

"Goddess-Hole tastes good," the goblin repeated following the wet line to its source. Grunk's long tongue entered the sweet tasting hole looking for more. His tongue pressed into Astral's knob making it release more what the tongue was looking for.

Astral had tried to clamp on the rod in her preventing the seed from getting through but her resistance faltered from Grunk's tongue. It was hungrily devouring the desperate divine slit that had wanted something to fill it. Astral's body relaxed only for a moment but it was all that was needed for Grunk's cock to push the seed to the tip and beyond.

"Hole-Goddess drinks King Grunk," the goblin exclaimed thrusting his cock up reaching the main chamber.

Hot clumpy goblin seed was poured directly into the Goddess's belly. It began to expand having no other place to go. Every thrust Grunk made sent a nectar shot from Astral's pussy as she kept reaching climax after climax from the pressure.

With one final thrust, Grunk lifted Astral from his cock. Chunky purple seed streamed down from Astral's mouth covering the cock as is began to deflate. She did not remember it being this colour before.

"King Grunk's cock small now. We can talk," the goblin announced.

"I'm not talking to you," Astral said in angry tone after coughing some of the seed out. Her body disappeared from the goblin's view and grip.

"Why Hole-Goddess mad?" Grunk yelled falling on his knees in front of the statue.

** * **

Astral decided she would never again talk to Grunk. But it did not mean she could give up on her quest to get information out of the goblins and find at least some other common ground than sex.

The High Priest Wizwat seemed like the next best choice to Astral so she floated to the stone temple that was behind the large pedestal. When the statue pedestal had grown it had broken the temple but now it looked repaired based on goblin standards.

Not really having to knock Astral floated into the structure. She did not have enough room there to move standing but she was floating through the ground keeping her face surfaced to see where to go. The number of stone walls surprised her but she soon found three goblin priests. They were silently sitting in a circle and looked calm for goblins.

Astral was trying to find the best course of action when the high priest yelled, "Goddess bless this rock."

The other goblins repeated after him. They were pointing at the rock in the middle of them.

"Buzak thinks this is not working," one of the goblins voiced.

"Wizwat thinks too early to tell," the high priest muttered.

"Tezak liked the last ritual better," the third priest muttered.

The goblins kept staring at the rock just like waiting for something to happen.

Astral wanted to form a means of communication so she tried to pour her power into the rock shaping it into some kind of communication device. If she could talk to goblins without materializing it would make many things easier.

The rock began to glow and change its shape. Astral did not know what the pipe-like thing had become, she had just focused on forming a connection between it and her. She knew little about how magic worked and she did the same thing she had done with the clay statue but having a different goal.

Wizwat picked up the rock pipe and looked through it.

"Buzak wants to know what it is," Buzak stated.

"It is from the Hole-Goddess and has a hole in it. It can be only for one purpose," Wizwat voiced in a knowing tone. He dropped his leather pants and shoved his cock into the rock-pipe.

A shock went through Astral's body as something pushed into her pussy. She rotated to see what it was put she saw nothing as her body had mostly gone inside the ground.

Another jolt went through the Goddess's body twisting it and she realized she was no longer moving. She had gotten stuck into darkness as her body had materialized. The only thing she could feel was her pelvic area.

"Buzak sees a pile of meat. Did the stone summon it?" Buzak grabbed Astral's rear cheeks spreading them apart. Green fingers pushed into the pussy to explore what lied inside. The Goddess's clit grew wet from the goblin's touch as it was pulled.

"Look, the meat has cock holes," Buzak exclaimed.

"Looks like the Hole-Goddess," Tezak voiced.

"Did Hole-Goddess give us this?" Wizwat asked.

"It is the Goddess. Tezak recognizes Astral's cock milking hole. It always leaks like that before taking cocks. Goblin cock holes never do that. Look how wet Astral is," the goblin explained.

Another goblin finger went into Astral's pussy and rotated around it. The slit tried to clamp on it keeping it in but Tezak pulled his finger out after completing his round.

"Taste's Like Astral," Tezak concluded after passionately sucking on his finger. This goblin using Astral's name was no making her happy for some reason.

"Wizwat thinks Wizwat summoned it. Also, Wizwat thinks it's not green so can't be a goblin," the high priest pondered.

"Tezak knows god the best. Buzak thinks he's right," Buzak voiced.

Astral's behind twitched in agitation but to the goblins, it looked like an invitation as the holes opened and closed making some of her juices spill out.

"Buzak thanks the Hole-Goddess for giving this hole," the goblin announced before thrusting his cock into Astral's pussy. With every thrust, Astral regretted more rotating that way to see what had been in her pussy. At least now she knew.

Astral only felt her hip area that was sticking out of the ground ass first. With every goblin thrust, her senses focused more on it. She began to feel every move and every vein on the goblin's cock. Just like her entire being was just the hole.

"Goddess-given cock hole is making Buzak feel good." The goblin began slapping both of Astral's asscheeks on turn making her body grip harder on the cock.

"Tezak takes the other Astral's cock hole." The goblins struggled for some time on top of Astral's rear. She felt fists and feet pressing into her. For a moment it was like someone was pushing a foot into her ass but the feeling passed.

"Tezak goes into Astral's divine cock taker." A cock pierced through Astral's second hole. Her body squeezed both of the goblin cocks. She felt the unsynced tips rubbing her inner walls. Goblin nails were digging into her divine flesh and making it bend.

"The goblin loving Goddess is taking Buzak's cock. Astral loves Buzak." The goblin did long powerful thrusts smacking his body into Astral. Every move slamming the Goddess's clit into her body making it swell releasing more divine juices.

"Goddess is making Tezak feel good. All praise goblin loving Goddess." He was not pulling his cock out on his own but every thrust Buzak made lifted Tezak's body. He hugged Astral from behind. His tongue licked the part of her back that was sticking out of the ground. Sucking her spine bone's knobs.

Astral's holes were streaming juices and very deeply enjoying the goblin cocks but her upper body was stuck in some kind of limbo. Her lower body felt good but it did not spread to the rest of her body nor mind. Feeling her pussy climax to these goblins mostly made Astral annoyed. Her disconnected mind was not having fun thinking about what it would look like if she saw what was happening. She was being used like a goblin sex-toy and it did not feel as good as normally it did.

"Goddess's cum-hole taking Buzak's seed. Only the Goddess wants Buzak's seed. Only Goddess loves Buzak." The goblin thrust with his cock as deep as possible. The male milk flowed down Astral's walls dripping down into her womb. Astral could tell from the tingling sensation alone it was from a goblin. Her inner walls clamped in it like fighting to absorb.

"Buzak asks Goddess birth many strong warriors," he voiced with his final thrust to shove his seed down deep into the Goddess-Hole. Astral's hips began to shake as her body reached another climax. Astral was cursing the fact that she barely felt it where ever she was stuck in.

Buzak took his cock out only to began drinking nectar flowing out of Astral's pussy. The goblin sucking her clit made Astral climax once again with shaking hips. Her knob was pulled like the goblin was milking it for more juice only a goddess could give.

"Goddess is milking Tezak's cock. The great Goddess wants all goblin seed. Astral loves all goblins," Tezak announced.

Astral's body was clamping on the remaining cock as it too shot seed into the Goddess. It was flowing deeper and her body was burning all the way. Even her ass desired the sweet sensation of goblin seed.

"Wizwat's turn," the high priest announced. Astral sensed how he removed the stone pipe from his dick. At that moment she felt like she could dematerialise again. Doing just that Aztral moved up from the floor and grabbed the pipe focusing her destructive wrath on it. It exploded into many small pieces.

"Why Hole-Goddess no give Wizwat," the goblin yelled as Astral floated away. She had had enough talking to goblins for some time.

** * **

Astral appeared in front of a pile of sticks that was one of her places of worship her followers had created. Goblins in this village had tried even less than in the last one where her altar had been a pile of rocks covered with mud.

The Goblin Goddess was visiting goblin villages she could teleport into. Astral was still trying to find anything but goblins or rude dark elfs to talk to. Even though she had discovered she was able to walk away from her sites of worship in physical form the idea of walking around naked in a jungle-like area full of who knows what did not suit the ex-pop idol.

Astral's attention was soon aimed elsewhere as she heard someone talk who was not a goblin.

"You see. We don't really put much value to magical goblin sticks," came from a human-sized creature. The name satyr came to Astral's mind. The creature had goat-like horns and hoofs but the Goddess's eyes soon fixated on the middle torso. It was smooth but muscular tanned skin. Most of its fur-like hair was on the satyr's limbs.

"Looks better than a goblin," Astral whispered. With her currently low standards just having mostly human and extremely attractive body was enough to make the lust-god consider her options. Her desires needed to be sated and anything was better than goblins. Every day without relief made Astral's desires increase towards the goblins that constantly surrounded her.

"I told it was a mistake to play with goblins. What say you Gork?" one of the satyr's said.

"Whose fault is it that nobody else plays with us, Hurk?" Gork replied, their yellow eyes locked.

These two satyrs were sitting in a circle surrounded by goblins. They had a bowl and some dice in it.

"I say we leave. It's no fun if can't win anything. What say you Gork?" Hurk asked.

"Winning goblin sticks more fun than winning nothing, Hurk," Gork replied.

These two did not seem that dangerous to Astral. They were not trying to harm the goblins and were not even trying to enslave them. So the Goddess decided to materialize her form close to them. She really wanted to get to know these two playing a game that was more complex than any rock throwing game she had seen goblins play on their own.

"Excuse me. You mind if I play?" Astral asked.

Everybody present turned their eyes on the naked female who had talked.

"Did you hear her approach, Gork?"

"I did not, Hurk."

Both were steadying their bodies like they were getting ready to fight.

"I'm no one suspicious. I swear." Astral lifted her hands trying to look innocent.

"Prank from the great god Hurk thinks."

"Naked human female in a goblin village unharmed. Definitely a prank from the great god. Gork agrees."

The satyrs stood up and began to walk away with their hoofed feet. They even left their bowl and pouches behind.

"I swear I'm not a prank and I don't know who this great god is you are talking about since I don't do pranks..." Astral took a step closer waving her hands but it only made the satyr back away faster.

"Great Goblin Goddess comes to Jivsas's humble village. May Jivsas eternally bask in Astral's sun-like light." Astral had not noticed the goblins bowing to her in mass but the pleasant words that did not indicate anything sexual surprised her.

"Is this the goblin god whose sticks you were trying to bet, goblin chief Jivsas?" the satyr Hurk asked.

"Jivsas serves the great goblin Goddess. We would never bet any of Astral's sticks." The goblin was crawling closer to the Goddess on his knees.

Astral was intrigued by the verbal skills of this goblin but the satyr's well-formed bodies were higher on her priority list. The goblin chief might have talked better than most goblins but his body was even wrinklier than average members of his species.

"Please forgive Jivsas not betting Astral's sticks. It never happened." The goblin chief grabbed on the Goddess's leg while on his knees.

Astral did not really care about the sticks but she wanted to get rid of the goblin audience.

kngelol
kngelol
664 Followers