The New Goddess of Goblins Ch. 03

Story Info
Female pop idol is reincarnated as the Goddess of Goblins.
9.4k words
4.7
10k
25

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kngelol
kngelol
670 Followers

"No, not like that. Make it go more straight," Goddess Astral commanded to a group of goblins who were trying to sink a wooden support beam of a house to the ground. It was three times the size of a goblin and the green men had trouble keeping it up while the hole it was partly in was filled.

"I said straight not to tilt it more." Astral was sitting on a crude throne built from stones. Her crossed legs rubbed to each other from more than one type of frustration.

"Jivsas, can't you figure out how a house is made?" The Goddess muttered.

"Your humble servant only knows what your magnificent presence has taught to her humblest servant," Jivsas responded. He was standing next to the throne, his cock was still flaccid from the last time of cumming deep inside the Goddess's womb.

"Maybe we could try using stones. The temple behind my altar looks sturdy enough not to mention this throne," Astral pondered. Her eyes moved from one goblin to another hoping at least one of them would show some initiative in figuring out how to make a house that was not a pile like structure and fit for taller than goblin beings. Slowly her eyes moved more to the cocks and less to their heads.

"Any news from Grunk?" the distracted Goddess suddenly asked.

"He has not returned from his grand quest. If you would have sent me I would have already delivered this mirror to you," Jivsas responded with a with a bow.

"I told you I need you here for reasons..." Astral muttered.

"Of course your servant would not want to leave your presence," the goblin replied. His hand was creeping up Astral's shoulder.

"Right..." Astral tried to lift her eyes from the rigid goblin cocks to the sky. Her body had reached her limits again. The cravings were growing too strong to resist again.

"Goddess seems annoyed Wizwat suggests another orgy." Wizwat bowed deep mimicking how Jivsas has been doing it but with even less grace than the grey goblin.

"Tezak agrees. Astral always looks so happy when she screams, fuck me you filthy cocks," the goblin holding an animal skull bowl full of water next to the throne added. Astral did not know why he was doing it nor did she want to know.

"I just want to get some progress done with this house. Can't you goblins really figure out how to make a bigger house..." The Goddess's hands had already sunk between her legs but her face was mostly showing frustration. Astral shifted on her throne biting her lower lip. Her black eyes had glazed over with a soft glow.

Jivsas poked the Goddess to her side with his fully erect cock. Astral recoiled only to stare at it. Her eyes moved up from it along the almost symmetrical grey muscles. The way he was crouched made them bulge towering over seated Astral despite their relative size.

"I guess you guys have been working hard enough for today. Maybe tomorrow we can try making it from stones." Astral slowly spread her legs on the throne while looking at the sun that was barely past midday. Her left hand began to softly stroke the grey cock getting sticky from pre-cum.

The Goddess's parted her legs revealed that she had heavily soaked the stone beneath her. Her hips were openly shaking and making her pussy spill more juices. The surrounding goblins now moved to take a closer look and to form a line to the waiting hole.

"Let me through Nizera needs to kill God," came a yell from the village gate that was right next to the area that Astral had reserved for her personal building projects.

"What now..." Astral muttered before looking at the source of the yell. A single screaming goblin was being restrained by a group of goblins who were forming into a pile.

"My deepest apologies. This one got closer than the rest. I will personally make sure she won't bother you again," Jivsas voiced while bowing before taking steps to the goblin pile.

"Why would... she want to kill me?" Astral stared at the pile of goblins and tried to locate even one with feminine features.

"They don't understand they are not useful to our tribe anymore. Our Great Goddess bless us with more and better warriors every day coming from the mother's ground," Jivsas announced aiming it at the goblin pile.

"God is keeping all the males with pretty face. Nizera needs to kill the male stealer," came a scream from one of the goblin faces in the pile.

"I'm what now? For your information..." Astral stopped not sure what she had even wanted to say.

"It is not the Great God that steals the males with her divine looks but its the useless females making weaker goblins that are at fault," Jivsas declared.

Astral sat in silence, her body frozen still.

"The ones directly created by our Goddess are superior in every way to the weak barely fed ones females produce at a slower rate," Jivsas kept declaring now looking more at Astral.

"Jivsas. Shut up," Astral commanded in a cold tone while standing up from the stone throne.

Jivsas dropped to the ground digging his head to it without a sound.

"Well, you are a goblin and I feel there is something I can do about this," Astral voiced while thinking her options.

Astral quickly stepped next to Nizera and placed her hand on the goblin's forehead. A faint smile appeared to Astral's lips as she sensed a connection to form between them like it had been with Jivsas. She closed her eyes and pictured the most beautiful thing she was able to imagine.

"Nizera is, Nizera is," the goblin's panicked screams turned into moans. Nizera's body began to shape while mostly surrounded by the goblin males. She grew bigger and her wrinkly skin smoothened.

Astral opened her eyes to see her own face staring at her. Nizera looked almost the same but green-skinned and with red hair. Her body was more muscle toned and her breasts were notably bigger than Astral's. They almost bounced in air from their unnatural perkiness as the goblin woman moved to look at her body.

The shocked Goddess took steps back from her creation and so were the surrounding goblins. None of the watching eyes left from the green smooth skin and especially not from the green mounds of flesh moving around on her chest.

"I... I... feel so... whole... and big. What happened to me?" Nizera asked. Her newly black eyes were confused as she lifted her breasts to look at them closer.

Astral began to sway feeling tired, her body disappeared from the sight of the goblins but none of them paid much attention as she had made a habit out of it. She floated on top of her statue and stayed still. The Goddess looked like she was sleeping to anyone who could have seen her.

"Hole-Goddess made Nizera into Hole's image. Hole-Goddess wants goblins to use Hole-Nizera," Wizwat declared his green meat-staff already on hand.

"Use me? You want to breed me now?" Nizera asked. Her confusion was turning into relief.

The green men surrounded the female goblin twice their size and approached her lust in their eyes cocks posed to strike. Many more who saw the new towering female across the village soon ran towards her.

"You did this," Nizera softly voiced looking at the altar statue at the other end of the village. She fell to her knees pushed by many goblin hands but her eyes were always aimed at the Goddess's most holy place.

"What is this? This feels so good," Nizera moaned as a cock was pushed into her tight pussy. Her body was squeezing tighter on it than any time before in her life. Pure emotion of happiness overwhelmed her mind and body. The male cock felt bigger and more fulfilling than any had ever been to the goblin woman. Nizera did not even notice her abundant breasts being grabbed and pulled to many directions through her orgasmic pleasure of feeling a raw goblin cock with her remade pussy the first time.

Nizera's body was rammed with goblin cocks from all directions and her soft skin bent to them but in her mind, she could only feel the one in her lustful pussy and the image of the Goddess. The graceful form that was given to her that no male could resist.

"Goddess, did you do this to me? Did you really make me feel like this? Thank you, thank you," Nizera sobbed as her hole was thrust with increasingly feral speed making her juices flow.

There was nothing else in Nizera's life she was able to compare the raw cock in her wet pussy. There were no words she was able to describe it. Other than she was truly one with the Goddes in divine bliss.

When the first goblin unloaded into Nizera's remade body. Her very womb was exploding from pleasure as the seed slowly moved deeper along her walls. The entire hole was moving to pull the thick substance deeper.

Nizera slowly crawled towards Astral's altar despite all the cocks being pushed into her. A strange pull of wanting to be closer to the Goddess made her force her way on all fours despite wanting to just lay down and to be used by the hard cocks until all her holes were full of virile seed.

"Goddess I did not understand. I'm so sorry. I feel it now. You are our future. We must all embrace you. This new being," the goblin made into the Goddess's image panted as she approached the altar dragging the cocks with her.

Nizera bit down her mouth not to lose her will to the encroaching goblin cocks. She was strong enough to move with her new body even beneath the mass of goblins but she did not want to lose her will to continue. Nizera felt that just having one cock in her mouth would be enough to lose all her purpose and make her just lay down.

Nizera forced herself to climb up the altar ladder as goblins were hanging from her body and breasts. They were trying to pull her down but the remade goblin was just too strong and nothing could stop her ascent to her Goddess's most holy place.

Nizera dragged herself to Astral's statue that was on all fours welcoming any goblins to come inside with a lustful smile. Nizera wrapped her arms around it as she aligned her body to lay on top of it.

"Dear Goddess, was this what you wanted? Was this why you wanted me to come here?" Nizera squeezed the stone breasts below that felt soft to her touch.

"Fine. I understand. Your vessel feels so warm beneath me." Nizera might have heard nothing but the lusting goblins around her but her body was feeling so much more. A flow was moving from her to the statue where they touched.

Nizera's juices kept dripping on the stone statue's ass as the goblin's holes were endlessly hammered by goblins from the behind. She kept rubbing herself to the statue, more seed the goblins had pumped into her womb the more she felt like that statue was drawing her closer.

"Goddess this feels so good. I must repay. I must." Nizera's lips pressed against the statues back and began to kiss it passionately. Her tongue traced along the Goddess's stone neck and it tasted sour but Nizera did not care.

"What is this? I'm getting more..." Nizera panted as she was reaching the first climax of her life. Her body celebrated violently convulsing on the statue squirting out more than goblin seed despite her hole being full of cock.

The goblin woman began to thrust back at the cocks wanting more. With every new cock, her body began to crave more and clamped even harder on the cum-rods delivering thick loads.

"Aaah, more. I want it more and deeper," Nizera lustfully screamed as another goblin shot deep into her, this one feeling better than the last ones.

"All of you. You all look at me so... lustfully. Are you feeling as good as me?" the goblin voiced while making sure the latest cock did not leave before nothing was left to give.

Nizera rotated to sit on the statue's back and spread her legs to the next one. The goblin did not waste time to push into the waiting hole. He sank his cock deep without any other purpose than to deliver his seed.

"Jozak's cock is fucking a pretty fuck-hole," the goblin announced.

"There there, no need to hurry," Nizera smiled at Jozak as she patted his head and pressed it between her ample breasts. Their perkiness squeezed the head tightly but it only made him thrust harder.

"The Goddess has given us this all. We must enjoy every moment as deeply as possible, aah yes so very deeply." Her pussy squeezed every drop of seed before letting go.

"A pretty fuck-hole is taking Jozak's seed. Many children for Jozak," the goblin announced.

"Next one. Come to me." Nizera waved the next one to come to her.

The mass of green goblins had begun to form the neatest line their kind could do in front of Nizera. The same way they did to the statue or the Goddess who had been trying to train them.

Now that the statue behind was freed both of them were constantly fucked but only one of them whispered comforting words from the Goddess into their ears.

"The Goddess loves your seed as much as I do. Please bring it when you have any," Nizera whispered to the ear of the latest goblin spreading her pussy.

"All your cocks feel so big. I don't remember them being this big," the goblin woman voiced while feeling some that were waiting their turn to the hole.

"Wizwat thinks you feel almost like the Goddess," the goblin shaking his cock inside Nizera voiced.

"I could not possibly compare," Nizera moaned.

"Of course. Nothing compares but Nizera must be a hole-priestess Wizwat thinks," the goblin said in the rhythm of his thrusts.

"Priestess," Nizera voiced. Those words felt so right in her mind.

"Nizera-Hole must come to the cock temple and be enshrined for the cocks," Wizwat added.

After a pause, Nizera declared, "Yes, I'm the meat-hole priestess of the Goddess. Please use me as you would the Goddess."

"Arent you getting cocky," came a comment behind Nizera silencing the cheering goblins. Strong hands arched the new priestess's back on the statue making her from X-shape with it.

Huge bulging cock landed on Nizera's face. It dripped pre-cum on her lips that opened to taste it.

"So big, I want it in my meat-pussy," Nizera demanded reaching for it with her hands.

"My cock only belongs to the pussy of the great Goddess but it won't mean I can't silence those who will rise above their station," Jivsas commented. He stuffed his cock into the priestess's open mouth that had tried to lick it. The green throat was bulging from the rod's moves as Jivsas bent it to take his cock with his hands.

"Feel this? This what the true gift of the Goddess feels like. Remember this because this is the only hole you will ever feel my Goddess-made cock in," Jivsas continued while violently thrusting his cock in. Nizera's hands rose and they grabbed Jivsas's ass. They pulled him deeper and faster.

"You dare. Fine, you will have it." The grey goblin surrounded Nizera's head with his hands and began to assault the bulging hole even deeper.

"Be ready. I will show you what it truly means to serve the Goddess," Jivsas declared. His cock was rammed deep into Nizera's pipe. Thick goblin cream was gushing down her throat. Her head convulsed on the cock making it shoot more into her body.

"You now understand what you said was wrong?" Jivsas asked as he forcefully pulled out.

"Please-please fuck-fuck me. Into my cum-pussy fuck-please," Nizera panted as goblin cum dripped down her cheeks.

"You learned nothing. I will punish you." Jivsas sounded extremely mad.

Nizera rotated on the statue now presenting her pussy to the grey goblin.

"Please fuck-punish my cock-hole. It fuck-wants more." She pushed her hips up to further present the juice dripping pussy. Her green skin was shining red around it.

"I will, I will," Jivsas repeated in a confused tone. His cock was getting erect again with great speed.

The grey goblin charged piercing the hole below the pussy. He leaned in while pulling Nizera's hips up as their lips met to a passionate kiss fueled by hateful lust. He rotated his cock in her wet and stretched ass.

As their lips parted Jivsas voiced, "You will learn, you will."

"Yes, use my waste hole, ravage the useless hole," Nizera answered while thrusting back with her hips.

Jivsas placed his hand onto Nizera's mouth and she lustfully bit it glee in her eyes.

"Fine, be the hole-vessel of the Goddess. Be used by all as you want. Such is the will of the Goddess..." Jivsas's words became a mutter towards the end.

** * **

When Astral came to her senses she was not sure how long had passed. Below her was one of the largest goblin orgies she had seen. Not that she had seen any from this angle but it looked big. More goblins than she could count were swarming her statue and the large green goblin on top of it. She was sitting on Jivsas's lap and his hands were spreading her green legs as the goblins went to fuck the green woman one by one.

"This really should not become as a surprise," Astral muttered.

"Goddess Astral thanks you for your seed, please fill her fuck-holes anytime," came with a happy smile from Nizera as another goblin parted to be replaced by another.

"I'm not thanking for that," Astral muttered in an even louder tone nobody heard.

After the Goddess made sure no more titles had appeared on her pedestal text she looked at the stone throne at the other end of the village while floating towards it.

"How nice. I can now go a bit further than yesterday... Or what day it was. I wonder if I could teach Jivsas or the new one how dates work... or at least count them with marks," Astral pondered while floating around.

Astral looked up at the twin moons that were visible even during the day, "It looks like summer I think but this is a jungle of sorts. I have no idea..."

** * **

In a jungle full of all kinds of creatures a large group of green goblins were hacking their way through the undergrowth of a multitude of shrubs and other plants. They were making a path to a crudely made sedan chair carrying Astral who was sitting on her legs as the chair was carried too low to give any room for her long legs. She was playing with a stick. It looked sharp but no matter how hard she tried she couldn't even scratch her skin with it.

The sedan shook every time more than one goblin carrying it tripped and Astral was titled to some direction interrupting her play time with the stick and the latest time was no different. This immediately returned her attention back to the goblins from which she had tried to distract her lustful body from.

"I should have just told them to build an altar to some hilltop. This is not working. I can't see anything," Astral muttered while trying to look past the dense bushes.

"Is the great Hole-Goddess displeased Wizwat wants to know?" A goblin whispered into Astral's ear. Wizwat was hanging from the back of the chair uncomfortably close to the one sitting on it to any ordinary mortal.

"I wanted to see what is away from the jungle, not more of it," Astral replied. She poked the goblin with her stick and he backed away from drooling to her shoulder.

The goblin convoy moved past an opening that looked like the path goblins were making in front of them. The Goddess's eyes turned from a mild annoyance into anger.

"Stop stop," Astral commanded and the goblins obeyed.

"Listen up. I might as well be back throwing rocks in the village if you keep carrying me in circles." The Goddess's breasts jiggled in the air in an agitated manner as she stood up.

"What does the great hole want your humble servants to do?" Wizwat asked, he jumped off from the chair onto his knees on the ground.

"I... I... Follow me. As your Goddess, I will find the right path. After all, these plants won't be much of a match to a god... I think." Astral walked into the forest as straight as possible. Long leaves and branches scraped her divine skin but she did not notice nor any marks were left behind from even the ones that goblins avoided touching.

"Who needs shoes or clothes whit as thick skin as mine. Making goblins carry me was such a waste of time," the Goddess whispered to herself.

kngelol
kngelol
670 Followers