The New Goddess of Goblins Ch. 04

Story Info
Female pop idol is reincarnated as the Goddess of Goblins.
18.7k words
4.82
9.4k
21

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kngelol
kngelol
670 Followers

"Mirror. Come here mirror," a large hulking creature repeated while stumbling forward among jungle trees. King Grunk's painfully erect massive cock kept scraping into branches and leaves. It was pulsating red even with the goblin's royal blue skin. It was not that King Grunk had not tried to relieve himself constantly but he simply could not no matter how hard he tried. This only left him one option. To find the mirror his god wanted and return to her. The creature was driven forward by the images of sinking his cock deep into the Goddess's deep hole and pumping it full of his seed after presenting the mirror to her.

One purple eye pair had been following King Grunk for some time now while floating along the tree branches. Dark Fairy Misra's interest was first peaked by strange marks that had appeared on trees inside her territory. It did not take long for her to find the goblin that had made them by rubbing his cock into them violently.

"What is that thing?" Misra had gasped genuine puzzlement in her eyes at the first moment she had seen the lustful blue brute with her purple eyes. In her thousands of years of screwing with the inhabitants of this jungle, she had never seen a creature like this one. Its cock and most of its body were almost symmetrically shaped when comparing to most creatures that fulfilled Misra's preference conditions.

"Time to play a game," the fairy voiced before licking her lips.

** * **

A red-haired human female ran in front of King Grunk. He tried to grab him but the figure dissolved from his touch. Grunk looked confused and swirled around thinking the female had hidden behind him.

A silver-haired elf ran past Grunk snapping him out of his infinite spin. He stumbled forward and fell on the elf but when he stood up there were no hair nor blood left of the elf.

"Where did fuck-holes go?" Grunk boomed not understanding what was happening.

"Stop, King Grunk commands fuck-holes to spot. Don't break." Grunk kept grabbing the figures or even poking them unnaturally gently for his large build but all of them shattered to dust.

Misra's purple eyes kept following the creature's rampage from her hiding spot. Especially the large well-shaped cock kept her attention. It rigidly swayed from side to side with an almost impossibly solid manner for an organic origin. Misra could do nothing but squeeze her grey legs together from the magnificent sight.

"Such a lustful creature without sense. Can't wait but it's not fun without a game," Misra muttered while rubbing herself. Despite her fairy-like young beauty, she was older than most trees in this forest. Her own hands just did not do it for her in any way but she loved to try.

The most beautiful elven maiden Grunk had ever seen appeared in front of him. She was naked and seductively sat on a tree branch.

"Don't break. Let King Grunk fuck," the goblin voiced slowly moving closer but when he touched her leg the image disappeared like all the rest.

"Why why, King Grunk barely touch and fuck-hole break." King Grunk fell to his knees desperation on his voice and began to hit the ground with his large fists.

"If you can't get what you desire, hehe. Maybe you should try a different approach," came a seductive female voice accompanied with a short giggle.

"What does the cock-taker's voice mean?" King Grunk asked standing up and looking for the source.

"Haha, this forest is special. You need to do several things first or the fragile females keep breaking." The fairy's voice was moving along the trees too fast for the King Grunk so he kept taking steps to multiple directions not moving much.

"Take King Grunk's cock first, talk after," the blue goblin commanded.

"I told you. You need to do some things first." This time the voice was directly above the muscular goblin. No matter how high he tried to jump his hands reached nothing.

"Take King Grunk's cock," the goblin kept commanding.

"Fine, my lust-crazed creature. Pick the right one and you can ravage me to your heart's content but if you pick the wrong one we will play a very long and a complex game first, haha." Multiple images of all kinds of women appeared in front of Grunk all bending down to him and presenting their pussies. They swayed with devious smiles that would strike doubt on any normal male wanting to touch them.

"King Grunk fucks," came the goblin's yell and he charged at one of the plainer ginger looking humans. He thrust his tip in and the other females disappeared. It almost looked like the cock could not go deeper against hard resistance but the goblin took a steady grip around the female's body and thrust with more strength.

"So big, ooh gods what did I do, aaarg." Misra squirmed on the cock as it sank deeper into her pussy making it reach physical limits and beyond. She focused all her magic making her fairy body even stronger than it naturally was. Misra's walls hardened around the assaulting cock and her juices spilt out from the building pressure.

"Hole takes King Grunk's cock," the goblin yelled while pushing with all his might.

"Aaaa..." Misra's lustful scream ended abruptly as Grunk's cock pierced into her womb. The walls of flesh were moulded into the shape of the gigantic rod by dark fairy magic. The human's white skin disappeared and was replaced by a grey skin. The ginger hair turned white and the facial features became more delicate.

Grunk did not care that the appearance of the hole he was thrusting had changed. He grabbed her breasts with both large hands making Misra's back arch. She was lifted into the air by the cock and by her breasts and kept there.

"Too deep, too fucking deep," Misra panted. The fairy's usually smooth belly was visibly deforming. The fairy focused even harder changing her entire body this time.

Misra's grey body grew in size to better fit the bulging rod and it soon matched the height of the goblin but remained alot slender. When her feet reached to the ground her belly no longer bulged as visibly as before but still with every powerful thrust Misra's hips jerked forward and she could see the tip push her skin.

King Grunk did not care that the hole around his cock had grown bigger as he could now fully sink his veiny brick into the fairy's pussy and there was more to grab with his hands. The fairy's large perky breasts were squeeze hard by the blue goblin hands making them misshapen. Drool flowed down the smooth grey skin from her mouth to the belly between the breasts that were pulled apart.

"Oh gods, oh gods," Misra repeated with a shaking tone full of mind-numbing carnal lust. Even when she had grown as large as her magic allowed the goblin's cock was still intruding into her womb. Misra had long since shaped her womb to take big cocks deep inside but it did not change the fact King Grunk was hitting her deepest internal wall. Misra's womb squeezed on the cock like a continuity of her pussy as she had made it to be. The fairy's legs were shaking hard and she was kept up more by the goblin than by herself. Despite looking almost like in pain Misra's lips were forming a smile of pure happiness. Her body was battered with efficiency few creatures could achieve by a cock that was shaped only for one purpose in her mind. To make the several millennia old fairy feel something.

"Grey fuck-hole take King Grunks seed," the goblin boomed. He did not stop thrusting as his seed burst into the fairy's womb. Having no other place to go the seed began to bulge Misra's belly. Her hands limply fell on it feeling it grow.

"Finally, finally," King Grunk repeated. His hands moved to the grey hips and he pumped the fairy with his seed. Misra's upper body could not keep itself up by itself and it fell limp making all her limbs point to the ground. She was used by the goblin like a one purpose hole with a drooling smile.

"The task..." Grunk muttered.

Suddenly Misra was pushed out of the cock onto the ground. Mad glee on her eyes she immediately rolled around to look at the cock that was still squirting seed on her body. The fairy felt a rare magical potency on the substance that was leaking out. She hastily moved to her knees and began to lick the cum covered ground with zeal. Raw magic surged through her and she needed more, so much more. She barely noticed the creature that had gifted her so much was leaving.

"Wait where are you going stop," Misra leapt and grabbed at the blue log-like leg.

"Ooh, mighty creature. I'm your personal cock-slave. Use me as you wish. Don't leave me," the dark fairy begged.

"Grey hole takes seed well. You King Grunk's seed-hole now. Follow King Grunk," the goblin commanded with a true voice of a king that knows what he wants.

Misra shrank he body in size and floated to sit on top of King Grunk's cock's shaft that was still mostly hard. The fairy hugged it with her entire body rubbing her pussy and breasts to it. Her legs were hanging from each side of the rod. The cock began to grow fully hard again almost pinning the fairy between it and the goblin's hard stomach muscles. Not that Misra minded as it clearly had been part of her plan to be surrounded by the hot meat.

King Grunk took a few steps forward but was soon forced to stop. Misra began to suck remnant seed out of the goblin cock's tip sinking her tongue into it. It sent shivers through the goblin's body as the tongue sank deeper than most would think possible. Cleaning of the pipe happened with great efficiency and the fairy soon lifted her head pulling out her snake-like tongue returning it into a more normal size.

"So, what does a big guy like you do in a forest like this besides fills my pussy?" Misra asked in seductive tone while cupping the goblin's tip with both of her hands.

"God told King Grunk to find a mirror," the goblin answered in a tone full of pride.

"Ooh, some special magical one?" Misra asked.

"God told King Grunk to find a mirror," Grunk repeated.

"The God did not tell anything else than just get a mirror?" Misra sounded puzzled and amused at the same time.

"God told King Grunk to find a mirror," the goblin kept repeating like a holy text that would explain it all.

Misra floated a rock into her hand and made it shine purple. Then she threw the rock to the ground and a large purple flame framed mirror appeared there reflecting Grunk and the fairy hugging his cock.

"Will that do?" Misra asked.

"Is that a mirror?" the goblin asked in a confused tone, he clearly did not know.

"Yes..." Grunk stood up and the mirror broke into dust from his touch.

"Cock-slave's mirror broke. Bad cock-slave." King Grunk slapped Misra with his hand and as she was hit against the muscular goblin belly a lustful gasp left her lips.

"Take the rock from the ground. It can be used as a mirror at any time by rethrowing it to the ground," Misra explained hesitation in her voice. She was not sure if she wanted to explain or get hit more.

Grunk picked up the rock and dropped it and the same mirror reappeared.

"See," Misra voiced.

"I can go back now," Grunk cheerfully boomed.

King Grunk started to run. Misra wobbled on the cock hugging it as tight as she could using her ability to float to balance herself.

"I hope your god is at least as big as you," Misra smirked saliva dripping down her cheek and onto the cock she is gripping onto.

** * **

Astral had lost what sense of time she had walking in the jungle. She moved forwards without thirst nor hunger but it did not prevent the Goddess getting annoyed at her endless journey. Her eyes tried to find goblins or anything to fuck her but it looked almost like the jungle had been deserted where ever she went. She really wanted to abandon her new belongings and just teleport but the soft cloak just felt so nice to her skin.

"Who goes there?" came a sudden female yell in a clear tone.

"Excuse me?" Astral asked in confusion. The female voice had not been anything like she was used to hearing in this jungle.

"Take off that hood and let us see what you look like," the voice commanded.

"Couldn't you hear she's female and not some other monster," another a bit more toned female voice interjected.

"She has no shoes," the first voice said sounding suspicious.

The cloak reached only to Astral's knees and below it was her fully clean feet. The dirt of the ground just brushed off where ever she went.

"Are you a human refugee?" the first voice asked.

"Way too clean," a third female voice smirked for the first time.

"Well are you?" the first voice kept persisting.

"I live here..." Astral muttered. Her hands moved awkwardly as she wrapped her travel cape tighter around her body.

"You what now? Take off that hood," the second voice commanded.

Not knowing what else to do Astral lifted her hood after closing her eyes. She looked down really hoping it was enough.

"Looks human," the second voice commented with almost disdain in it.

"I sense weird magic... too weak... wait. I think I'm too weak to sense it well," came from the third voice.

"What are you? Our mage thinks you know magic," the second voice asked.

"I don't really know how to explain," Astral muttered.

"My apologies enlightened forest deity. I should have sensed your aura earlier," the third voice hurriedly said.

"Can we be so bold as to ask protection from you. I sense no evil in you so can you help in our troubled time great one," she continued.

"Lirana, what do you mean deity?" the first voice asked.

"The aura is unmistakable. I have only met few but she feels so familiar to them," the mage Lirana explained.

"So you some good forest spirit?" the second elf asked.

"Yes," Astral muttered sifting her feet uncomfortably. She wanted to know more about deities from these elfs but she did not like how fragile her positions was as she could blow her cover at any moment with any mistake.

"So can you help us leave this area?" Lirana asked after stepping from behind a tree. She had blond hair on a ponytail, pointy elf ears and green garments. Her face compared to the top idols Astral had seen in her last life but somehow it had more natural beauty than any human could achieve. It took way too long for her to realize she was staring at the elf with her open black eyes but the elf did not seem to care and she smiled at Astral.

"If I can do it..." Astral muttered again.

"You sure she is not the one who trapped us here?" the second elf who stepped from behind another tree asked. She wore similar green robes with metal armour parts.

"I sense no connection with her and the barrier. Did you get trapped in here too by the evil demon?" the mage elf asked.

"What demon?" Astral asked.

"A large grey creature with sharp teeth. You would not forget that monster," the second elf commented.

"Haven't seen him," Astral responded in a confident tone as she did not need to lie in any way.

"So how did you get here?" the second elf insisted.

"I walked... I'm not sure what is this barrier you are talking about," Astral replied.

"Great if you can walk past we can just follow you," the second elf voiced.

Three elfs armed with swords lined behind Astral. They were all very pretty by Astral's standards and in her last life, she would really have wanted friends that looked like them.

"So may the great deity guide us out of here or what are we waiting," the second voice said in an impolite tone. Astral had been standing some time in her thought.

"Urana shut it. My apologies great one. She is a bit unhinged from personal tragedy," Lirana said.

Urana said nothing but spun around looking away from the other three.

Astral began to walk while trying to think what to say to these women. She focused her mind but instead of finding what to say she found something else. She felt strange lines all around her. She grabbed at one of them and it snapped in green flames.

"You did it, the misdirection barrier is gone." Lirana happily hugged Astral but soon backed away as their breasts pressed together.

"You are not wearing much under that..." the elf awkwardly muttered.

Astral took steps back really just wanting to run but a yell interrupted her.

"Goblins, so many of them," Urana screamed pointing at them. Multiple green creatures were moving along the trees closing in on the women.

"Great deity please help us," Lirana pleaded and the elfs formed a protective circle with their swords around Astral. The goblins were quickly surrounding them but they decreased speed closer they got to them.

"What should I do?" Astral repeated in her head. She tried to send covert signals with her hand to the goblins to leave but they did not seem to understand but came closer.

"They are too many. Please show us your power and save us great one," Lirana pleaded.

Astral lifted her hand wanting to block the goblins and a circular wall of green flames appeared between them and the green men. A smile appeared on her lips looking what she had created.

"Such strong magic," Lirana commented in awe.

"Resana, what is wrong?" Urana asked.

Resana had dropped her sword and took steps closer to the flames. Her hand reached towards the wall.

"I can hear them..." she whispered.

"Resana stop, what did you do?" The two elfs turned to stare at Astral who looked almost as shocked.

"They are so hard, they want me, I want them," Resana calmly voiced. The two elfs grabbed at Resana trying to restrain her just as she was going into the flames.

"Let me go. I can't deny what I want anymore," the elf maniacally screamed.

Resana pushed through the fire and the other two elfs let go as they could feel the burning heat so instead they aimed their swords at Astral.

"Deceiver die," the elfs screamed and charged at Astral. In a panic, the Goddess made another wall of fire around herself. She fell to her knees hoping the elfs would just leave. This was not how Astral wanted to make friends. Her body faded away to be somewhere else and the things she were carrying formed a pile to the ground.

** * **

Resana stumbled through the wall of green flames. Most of her green robes burned at the contact with the wall and the metal plates fell off. Her skin and blond hair were untouched by the flames. The elf's ample breasts were now free to be viewed by the goblin crowd that had the same lustful gaze as her.

"Oh gods you are all so disgusting," Resana panted staring at the cocks in front of her.

Resana fell to her back and spread her legs to the goblin horde. Her well-formed body was shaking and her pussy glistened from juice. It was visibly twitching invitingly to the goblins.

"Your kind always looks at me... so deeply," the elf muttered. She lifted her hips while trying to look away but everywhere around her were only the encroaching green cocks.

The horde charged at the elf the green wall of flame reflecting in their eyes. Multiple rods assaulted the presented elf but only a few found any holes. Her pussy was savagely rammed into the ground and its soaked walls easily gave way to the goblin penetration.

"Yeees, filthy goblin cock is finally in me..." Resana moaned.

Resana's tight pussy squeezed hard on the goblin its walls tracing its thrusts. Due to its natural elven elasticity, it stretched to match the goblin's size but it always shrank when the cock was pulled outwards. The lustful goblin had not been ready for the pressure and almost immediately began to shoot seed his tip against the small hole leading into the elven womb.

"Aaah, so fast. Hot filth in me. So goo..." Resana's words were cut off as a green rigid cock was pushed into her mouth. She hungrily devoured it down her throat. The goblin held tightly on her head as he thrust with abandon messing the blond hair. Resana felt nails sinking into her soft skin but she did not care. The cocks were burning in her numbing her mind. The elf was letting go of all control embracing her carnal desire to be used. Her breasts were twisted by many hand and mouths. Her nipples grew hard from the sucking goblins. No milk could be drank from the breasts but it did not stop the hungry green men from trying.

kngelol
kngelol
670 Followers