The New Guy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you doing? Let me go."

She could have screamed, but she didn't.

He held her wrists behind her back with one hand & kissed her again. Jenna's body was betraying her, her nipples hardened & her pussy gushed. Chris used his right thigh between her legs to hold her up. Her pussy was rubbing hard against it as her feet tried to reach the floor.

John was at the top of the stairs watching. He kept low as he masturbated. This was the most erotic thing he'd ever seen. Chris wasn't taking no for an answer, but John could tell that Jenna was becoming more & more aroused. Chris certainly knew what he was doing.

Jenna tried to turn her head away but Chris grabbed a handful of her blonde hair & yanked her head back. He kissed her again, this time forcing his tongue into her mouth. Jenna couldn't believe how much this rough treatment was turning her on. She could feel that big lump in his jeans rubbing against her pussy. Chris released her hair & untied her robe. It gradually worked its way open until he was looking down at her massive cleavage. The scent of her arousal wafted up & he inhaled the sweet aroma.

Jenna gasped, unable to speak. Chris manoeuvred her so her back was against the wall. Her feet were still off the ground & every time she struggled, her pussy slid along his bulging cock. He suddenly pulled the string on her negligee & her tits burst out, pushing the satin fabric apart. Chris whispered,

"Holy shit!... look at those tits... fucking beautiful."

He grabbed a tit, squeezing it & rubbing her nipple. Jenna couldn't stifle her moan. Her pussy was dripping now & she was building towards an orgasm.

Chris's cock was rock hard & throbbing as he stared at Jenna's incredible body. She could feel it vibrating against her pussy & she groaned & silently whimpered,

"Ugghhh... ohhhh."

Chris was playing with her tits like a musical instrument, eliciting moans & groans from her. Jenna could feel that she was on the brink of something intense.

Chris finally released her hands when he saw the passion in her eyes. Jenna put her hands on his shoulders & sobbed,

"Please... don't, Chris... ohhhh... stop... oh God."

Chris placed a hand on her ass & pushed hard, grinding her against his cock as he thrust his hips forward. Jenna felt the friction on her clit & was suddenly overwhelmed by a huge sexual rush as her orgasm exploded. She shook, bucked & kicked involuntarily as her orgasm went on & on. Chris could only hold onto her & watch her face contort in pleasure & gasp for air.

John was on his knees trembling. He had just come so hard, he nearly blacked out. He quietly got up to get some tissues to clean up the mess he'd made. When he had finished, he looked into the living room & saw his wife & Chris locked in a passionate kiss. Jenna was no longer holding back, she had her arms wrapped around Chris as her tongue searched his mouth.

Chris cupped her bare ass cheeks as they shared a heated open mouthed, tongue swapping kiss. Jenna had lost all sense of time & ability to reason. Her hand groped & squeezed his big cock through his jeans. She had to see it, nothing else mattered. She wanted it inside her.

Chris stepped back & admired the gorgeous milf in front of him. Jenna slowly came out of her sexual haze & realised how far she'd let things go. She suddenly bolted for the stairs, stopping at the bottom & said,

"You can let yourself out, Chris. I'm going to bed."

Chris was furious with himself. He'd done all the hard work & Jenna was there for the taking, but his overconfidence had allowed her to resist... and he hadn't even cum... fuck!!

Chris walked towards the front door. He stopped at the bottom of the stairs & looked up. Jenna stood on the landing hastily tying her robe. Her legs looked lean & sexy. They should've been wrapped around him. Chris quietly growled,

"I'm gonna fuck you... sooner or later, baby. You know it & I know it. You want this."

He grabbed his cock through his jeans as he said it, then added,

"I know you're a slut for big cocks... I knew the day we met. I'll be seeing you soon, Jen." Jenna nervously watched him leave, then hurried downstairs & bolted the door.

John was in bed waiting for Jenna to come in. He was sure that Jenna was going to catch him earlier when she ran for the stairs. Thank God she'd stopped at the bottom to tell Chris to leave. What if she'd caught him? How could he explain his presence on the landing?... and what about her actions? He was just glad they weren't having that conversation.

Jenna came into the bedroom & checked that John was still asleep. She was still a little shaken up by what had happened. That was the biggest orgasm she'd had in quite a while. Something about Chris really turned her on, and it wasn't just his big cock, although that was 80% of the attraction. She found his sleazy confidence & forceful, blunt manner hard to resist. Chris seemed to bring out submissive feelings in her & she knew she had to avoid him in future.

John lay in bed trying to figure out if Jenna was awake. After some time, she began fidgeting. John knew she was horny & couldn't sleep. Jenna flinched when he snuggled up against her & reached around her body, rubbing her belly. His hand slid down to her thong & gently stroked her slit. John wasn't surprised to find it soaking wet. He kissed her neck & asked,

"What's got you so horny, baby?"

Jenna scowled in the darkness, then replied,

"Oh, I was reading an erotic story earlier. I was just thinking about it."

John decided to push his luck & said,

"I thought Chris might have got a little out of hand. He was supposed to be taking it easy as he was driving, but he drank way too much... and he gets quite raucous when he's drinking. Plus the fact that he hasn't stopped talking about you since you met him that day. He thinks you're a hot milf."

John felt her pussy throbbing as he slipped his fingers into her thong & pushed 2 inside her. Jenna didn't know what to say. She rolled onto her back & pushed John's head down towards her pussy.

John took the hint & used his tongue to flick her clit. Jenna was racing towards an orgasm already as John teased,

"So, you're a hot milf, size queen, are you?"

Jenna pushed his face into her pussy & moaned,

"Yes... I'm a hot milf... and I love big cocks."

She was starting to like this game. John kept her on the edge as he strummed her clit & said,

"It's ok, Jen... I don't want you to be frustrated. You deserve to be fully satisfied, babe. You're my queen... so, if you're a size queen, then it's my duty to arrange it for you, as your husband who loves & worships you."

That sent Jenna over the edge & she climaxed hard, her juices covering John's face. John's words had aroused her & saddened her. It was an acceptance of the fact that he couldn't satisfy her with his penis... but was he serious about arranging a lover for her?... or was it part of their game? Did he manipulate the situation earlier? Jenna pulled John up & hugged & kissed him. She didn't want to question him about it now. She would observe his behavior more closely from now on.

Nothing much was said about that night over the next few days. At work Chris acted as if nothing had happened. John was pondering the situation & wondering what he should do next. At lunchtime Chris approached John & said,

"Hey, John... how about coming round mine to watch the game tonight?"

John thought for a moment, then replied,

"Why don't we watch it at my house? I've got a huge plasma tv & we can watch it in high definition."

Chris readily agreed, then said,

"And ask Jenna if she has a French maid outfit she can wear. A good hostess should look the part."

John was once again amazed by Chris's bluntness. Did the guy always say whatever popped into his head?"

John arrived home after work & found Jenna lounging by the pool. He gave her a kiss & said,

"Chris is coming over later to watch the game, Jen. You don't mind, do you?"

"Of course not, honey. As long as you don't get wasted like the other night,"

She replied behind her sunglasses. She felt her heart suddenly racing at the prospect of Chris coming round.

John was about to go back in the house when he stopped & with a broad smile said,

"Oh yeah, Chris said can you wear a French maid outfit or something similar? His idea of a good hostess."

Jenna nearly choked on her drink, then said,

"Impudent rascal! I think you two let the strippers go to your heads."

John noticed the slight smirk on her face & said,

"Well, you do have an outfit like that in the basement, babe."

Jenna suddenly remembered the outfit. John bought it for her before her pregnancy. She hadn't seen it for years.

Jenna stood up & placed her hands on her hips as she said,

"Ok, are you saying you don't mind your lecherous friend seeing me in that ridiculous outfit?"

John shrugged & replied,

"It could be fun. We would get to see Chris's tongue hanging out like a drooling dog."

Jenna tapped her foot as she considered the idea. Eventually, she said,

"It's been 11 years & a pregnancy since I wore that outfit, it's never gonna fit."

John couldn't believe that she was even considering wearing it... but now that she was, he intended to persuade her it was a good idea. He decided to appeal to her vanity & said,

"Are you kidding, babe? Your figure's even better now, with more curves... You're gorgeous, Jen... girls in their twenties would kill to have your figure."

It was just the kind of compliment that Jenna loved. The thought of much younger girls being jealous of her body really got her off. Not that Jenna needed much persuading. She beamed at the compliment & said,

"Well, ok honey... if you definitely want me to. I'll see how it fits."

An hour later, Jenna stood in front of the mirror & stared at her reflection. She said out loud,

"This outfit is outrageous."

The word slutty came to mind. She had put on a few pounds since she'd last worn the French maid outfit but it still fit her... just. It was a black chamber maid outfit, tight & very short. It had white lace trimming & a white apron. Her breasts were almost spilling out, cleavage abundant.

She turned around & could nearly see her ass cheeks. If she bent over slightly her black thong would be visible. The outfit was completed by 4 inch, open toe sandals, with a buckle strap around her ankles. Jenna told herself,

"You are one sexy milf. I'll have those two perverts cumming in their pants."

She knew for sure now that John had arranged this & had some kind of fantasy going on.

She sat in front of the dresser & began applying her makeup.

John & Chris sat in the living room watching the build up to the game. John hadn't seen Jenna since she found the maid's outfit & went upstairs with it. Most of his attention was on the hallway as he waited for Jenna to appear. Then he heard her footsteps as she came down the stairs. Her heels clicked on the hardwood floor, then she walked into the room, hips swaying.

Both men stared at her with wide eyed lust. John still couldn't believe she was wearing it... and how good she looked in it. Chris became the only other man who had seen her in it. He didn't know how the dress could contain her massive breasts. They were jutting out & squeezed together. Her voluptuous figure could clearly be seen in the incredibly tight outfit. Chris leered at her, eyes darting everywhere. No one would have believed she was a 38 year old mother. Jenna broke the silence as she said,

"Good evening, boys... can I get you a drink?"

They both asked for a beer & watched her turn & sexily saunter out of the room.

Jenna took 2 beers out of the fridge & poured herself a Southern Comfort. She was feeling extremely excited & aroused. She had a strong sensation of sexual power & control. She'd never felt more desirable. She put the beers on a tray & picked up her own drink, then headed back towards the living room.

Jenna came back into the living room holding the tray high like a waitress would. She bent down & placed it on the coffee table, her tits very nearly spilling out of the dress. Chris picked up his beer & said,

"Thanks, Jen... I'm glad you followed my instructions. You gotta love a girl who does what she's told."

Jenna gave him an irritated look & said,

"Actually, I dressed like this for John."

"Well, since it was my idea, you're actually obeying my instructions... and dressing for me... but you definitely pass muster,"

Chris shot back in his self assured tone.

Jenna rolled her eyes as John spluttered & nearly spat out his beer. She sat in the armchair & crossed her legs slowly. Both men were having trouble keeping their attention on the game with Jenna sitting there, seductively rocking her foot. Chris felt his cock hardening as he glanced at her long, smooth legs.

Jenna knew she was distracting them & was revelling in the effect she was having on them. Chris turned to her, holding up his empty beer can & bluntly said,

"I need a another beer, get me one."

Jenna was a little startled by his rude comment & didn't move, until he barked,

"Now!"

She quickly got up & went to the kitchen. Chris's arrogance had a strange effect on her. It excited her & she felt almost compelled to obey him.

In the living room, Chris was telling John,

"You gotta keep these wenches under control, pal."

John slowly nodded, he was used to these types of comments, but he never expected Chris to be rude to Jenna. She didn't seem too upset about it, though.

Chris was beginning to suspect that John was into some kind of cuckold or voyeur shit. He added up everything that had happened, the photo of Jenna, how John was always talking about her & how he seemed to be a spectator tonight. It was a common fantasy with a lot of husbands. He had an idea on how he could test his theory.

Jenna returned with more beers & a drink for herself. Chris suddenly pulled out a pre rolled joint & said,

"Who's up for some weed? It's good shit."

John & Jenna hadn't smoked any pot since the birth of their daughter. John didn't want to appear square, so he replied,

"Sure, I'll have some. It's been a few years for me, though."

Jenna was in a good mood & agreed too.

Soon, the joint was being passed around, then another. By the time the game was in the fourth quarter they were all fairly merry on the weed & alcohol. Jenna was becoming less inhibited & more raunchy. Each time she served drinks or snacks, she made sure Chris got an eyeful of her cleavage & ass.

When Jenna came back from clearing away the plates & empty cans, Chris beckoned her with a finger & said,

"Why don't you come & sit on my lap, Jen?"

Jenna folded her arms & with a grin said,

"I don't think that would be appropriate, Chris."

Chris casually stood up. Then, before she could react, he grabbed her & spun her around as he said,

"What kind of hostess refuses requests?"

He sat down, pulling her down with him onto his lap. John got an instant erection as he watched slumped in the armchair.

Jenna struggled to get away, but Chris held her in place. She glanced at John, then gave up after about 10 seconds & relaxed. It wasn't long before she became aware of Chris's erection. Jenna wriggled on his lap until his cock was wedged between her ass cheeks. His hands moved around to her belly & began rubbing it. She glanced at John & saw the excited look on his face. Chris's hands moved down & rested on her thighs. Jenna's pussy twitched & gushed, soaking her thong.

John put a hand in the pocket of his pants & with difficulty secretly jerked his cock. He watched Chris's hands travel up Jenna's thighs until he could see her thong. She was squirming on his lap, making little back & forth motions. Chris's hand moved between her thighs, out of sight. Then, Jenna let out a stifled moan, then another, louder. She kept moaning & sighing until finally, she let out a high pitched cry & shuddered. John knew she was having an orgasm & began ejaculating in his pants. His body relaxed & he closed his eyes, an overwhelming feeling of fatigue coming over him.

John opened his eyes, momentarily confused. It was dark outside. Only the light from the tv dimly illuminated the room. He was suddenly aware of the noises in the room. It was Jenna moaning & an occasional male grunt. He checked his watch & realised he'd been asleep for an hour.

He peered into the room as his eyes grew accustomed to the low light. Eventually, he could see Jenna, in the same position as she was in earlier. She was thrusting up & down on Chris's lap. Her big tits were out & wobbling. John looked between her legs & saw the massive cock appear when she rose high, then slammed back down, taking every inch inside her. Chris's cock gleamed in the low light, covered in her juices.

Jenna suddenly cried,

"Oh God... your big cock feels so fucking good. I love it... ahhh... CUMMINGGG!"

She froze, then whipped her head from side to side as she came hard. After a long climax, she gasped, then resumed pumping up & down his cock.

John was erect again. He could feel the wet cum in his pants from earlier. He watched Jenna fucking with abandon, a look of bliss on her face & her body covered in perspiration. Then he heard Chris's voice say,

"What would you do for this cock, slut?"

Jenna pleaded,

"Anything, I'd do anything... fuck me, Chris... keep fucking me... please... OHHH!"

She was cumming again, shaking & moaning.

John was amazed by Chris's stamina, as Jenna had 3 more orgasms. John had already cum in his pants again. Finally, Chris started thrusting up to meet her, grunting loudly. The noises coming from both of them echoed around the room, an erotic soundtrack to go with the intense visual. Chris bellowed as he came, pumping cum deep into her pussy. Jenna felt the hot cum erupting inside her & climaxed again as she fingered her clit crying,

"Keep cumming, baby... I can feel it... give me all your seed."

They both collapsed on the sofa in a gasping mass of legs & arms. Jenna was in a daze as she closed her eyes & said,

"Oh my God... that's the best fuck I've ever had."

John was afraid to move. He didn't want to give himself away.

Chris finally got up 10 minutes later. He straightened his clothes & said,

"I'll need to fuck you again soon. Oh, and shave your pussy completely bare. I don't like any pubic hair. I hope you've got plenty of other slutty outfits... if not, get some. If you want to be my slut, you better look the part."

Jenna looked up at him & could only nod. She struggled to her feet to see him out, but Chris roughly grabbed her & kissed her passionately. She felt his tongue enter her mouth & she sucked on it.

John felt his cock trying to get hard again as he watched them kissing, tonguing & groping. It went on for over 10 minutes before Chris released her. Jenna's legs buckled & she fell back onto the sofa. Chris turned & left without another word.

John closed his eyes & pretended he was asleep. After a while he felt Jenna nudging him. He opened his eyes & saw her looking down at him, saying,

"Time to go to bed, honey."

John simply nodded as he got to his feet. He was hoping Jenna didn't see the big wet spot on the front of his pants.

Once upstairs, Jenna didn't bother showering. She struggled out of the maid's outfit & got into bed. John quickly undressed & joined her. He turned out the light & wrapped an arm around her. She didn't try to stop him as his hand lowered to her crotch & felt her soaked thong.

John wondered how he should approach the subject. In the end he just said,

"What's this?"

Jenna didn't even hesitate as she replied,

"It's Chris's spunk."

Without thinking, he asked,

"How did it get there?"

She nearly laughed, but eventually murmured,