The New Guy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that, he let go, zipped his pants, and left.

Megan stood there, dazed. Slowly she looked down and realized she was still half-naked. The reality of what just happened flooded her brain, threatening her sanity. Slowly, she slid to the floor, the cum leaking from her ass and dripping onto the carpet.

What was she going to do? She felt dirty, violated. But never had she had such a strong orgasm before in her life. Her dark fantasy, so long hidden, had been fulfilled. And beyond her wildest expectations. But he had attacked her...and told her he would be doing it again!

Megan slowly stood up, and pulled her skirt and panties back up. She walked to the bathroom, a bit unsteady, and washed her face. She combed her hair carefully, unsnarling it. After tucking in her blouse she looked normal again, even if she felt anything but. She knew she wouldn't be reporting this, not to her superiors and certainly not to the police. As much as she'd fought it, she'd also wanted it...

As she left the office, she wondered what she would wear tomorrow...he had promised to "meet up" with her two days from now, but maybe the right outfit could encourage him to act on that promise a little sooner.

12