The New Gym Member

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened my mouth to take it in but instead he slapped me hard with it and rubbed it against my face. He held it under my nose.

"Smell daddy's fat cock head Tanya. You like that big knob. Go on, smell it for daddy."

A trail of precum was clinging to my nose and trailing off his pee hole and that smell made me writhe beneath you. He slipped it into my mouth stopping only when his purple knob disappeared.

"What's your name?" he asked me.

"Tanya," I reply when you slid your cock head out of my mouth again.

"What's my name little Tanya?" He slid his spongy knob in and out of my mouth again.

"Daddy," I reply.

"That's a good girl. Tell daddy what Tanya wants. What does Tanya want?"

"Tanya wants daddy's big cock. Daddy's beautiful, big, hard cock."

"Why Tanya, tell daddy why?"

You kept playing with my cock sliding your fingertips up and down my cock head.

"I love daddy's big cock," I yelled cuming again.

He gathered my seed into his hand and he rubbed it over his cock. Then he positioned himself between my legs and raised them upwards. I knew what was coming and I wanted it. He pressed his great spongy, purple knob against my already slick bum hole and pushed hard. I couldn't believe it as his cock head popped in passed my sphincter and holding it there he said to me.

"I am going to fuck you Tanya and you are going to love it."

"Daddy!" I yelped and he took my feet and placed them on his shoulders and he entered me with one not so gentle shove. His balls touched mine and he held me with his arms crossed against my thighs and then he started to grind, gently at first and then harder and harder and faster and faster. He kept calling out my name repeatedly. "Tanya, Tanya." and he had me at his mercy.

I felt full up inside and the fullness and ache turned to something I never knew could happen to a man. With each circular grinding movement he made I swear waves of pleasure began to build up deep inside me and they wouldn't stop. The pleasurable sensations kept growing and growing and even though my little cock was soft a river of liquid began to pour out of it and I gripped his cock hard with my bum muscles. He was riding me now. He was really riding me and the sounds were amazing.

Then his grinding became a straight forward in and out thrusting movement and I lost it when he jabbed his cock in and out of me viciously. I yelled out "Daddy, daddy!" and screamed like the woman he had turned me in to and still he fucked me and fucked me until finally, some time later, he withdrew and jerked a massive load of his hot sticky man seed all over me. I watched in delight as his seed splattered all over my chest and tummy. It was a beautiful sight to behold. "Now, you really do belong to me Tanya." he gasped. "You really are my new little sissy. I own you from now on."

I was too astonished to reply. I never realized that another man could make me feel so good. He spread his cum all over me and brought his sticky hand to my face to leave some there. I stuck out my tongue and lapped the remnants off his hand and fingers.

Smiling he lay down beside me and pulled me round to face him. He put his arms around me and cupped my buttocks. I put my arms around his neck and we kissed deeply.

"Oh my goodness daddy," I whispered between kisses.

"My little tight Tanya," he said. "I knew that you would let me fuck you. Let daddy sleep now."

I lay my head on his hairy chest and wrapped in his arms sleep overcame us.