The New Hire

Story Info
Hiring a new employee and so much more.
2.2k words
3.98
16.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm willing to work long hours," She purred.

As a hiring manager, I'm trained to avoid obvious pitfalls during the interview process. Mostly it's things that would get me into trouble with HR or legal. Stuff that would expose the company to lawsuits or jeopardize my job. I really should've paid more attention during that training...

Here she is across the table, a gorgeous 20-something Filipino girl, Tia I think she said her name was, giving me a seductive smile. Her pink full lips opened slightly uncovering bright white teeth. She wore a form-fitting pink polkadot dress that complimented her sexy body and accented her the hour-glass curves of her breasts and waist. Her hair had been curled and done up to reveal the soft shape of her neck. Only two strands dangling from the sides of her face, stopping just above the plunging neckline of her dress.

Her brown eyes glowed with delight behind the black-rimmed glasses, as she could tell the real meaning of her statement was understood.

"Do you have any other questions for me?" she challenged.

She'd made it through the phone screening so I knew she was qualified for the job. At least that's what I tell myself, because God help me, I really want to hire this sexpot.

"Uh, no. No, I think you covered all the topics I had and more." I replied absently.

My mind kept racing to images of her naked. What would she look like? How would she feel, inside. I could smell her perfume. Rose petals I think. I wanted to taste her.

"Thank you for coming in. We'll let you know." I stood up and extended my hand as she came around the table.

"Thank you so much for the opportunity!" She beamed, and then she leaned in closer and stood on her tip-toes to whisper in my ear, "I hope I get the chance to work underneath you!"

God damn it. That was hot.

After hiring Tia, work fell quickly back into the same routine. Despite the excitement I had during the interview a few weeks ago, nothing had really happened. I suppose it's a good thing, since I could easily get fired, not to mention divorced, if I was caught fucking someone that works for me.

Still, I felt somehow... cheated.

Tia would come to work dressed in typical office clothes, but always in a skirt with tights. The outfits themselves weren't particularly low-cut or alluring, but she still looked damn sexy. A few times I noticed a lacy bra peeking out from her shirt. More and more I found myself fantasizing about her. Especially after we'd have a one-on-one meeting. Her cute voice always lingered in my ears afterwards. I wanted to hear her moan my name. I wanted to see just how soft those breasts are. I wanted to lick her perky nipples. I wanted her bad.

My boss came by my office and told me we had a major project that my team needed to focus on for the next few weeks. Unfortunately this meant giving up lots of nights and weekends. It also meant working through the Christmas holiday. Rather than require everyone on my team to sacrifice, I assigned my top engineer, Jim, and Tia to the task.

About a week into the project, Jim came down with a nasty cold. Being a former engineer myself, I told him I'd cover his work until he got better. Jim was grateful and said he'd let me know as soon as he could get back into it. I reassured him that it was more important that he got better than to have him spread his cold around.

So there we were, Tia and I, in my office sitting with our laptops on a small round table well into the evening. The entire office was empty except for us, so most of the lights were out. We had empty coffee cups and a half-eaten pizza sitting on a table nearby.

"How is it going with the design?" I asked, surpassing a yawn.

"Hmm. I'm not sure. I think I need your help." She grumbled, as she moved her laptop off the table. I followed suit and cleared the small table so she could put the paper drawings on the table for us to review.

"See, I don't think we should make this button link to that page," she pointed with her finger at a button drawing on one of the pages. Then she took a pencil out from her hair releasing her curls, which fell down her back and shoulders.

She leaned over the table and started erasing the button, and then paused for a minute to think. I was behind her looking over her shoulder to see what she was doing as she leaned over. Her ass was inches from my crotch. I started to get hard.

At that point she started to lean back up. I put my hand on her back and pushed her back down. She complied without saying anything. It just happened so fast.

I put my other hand between her thighs and ran it slowly up. Her thighs were steaming hot. The tights felt so smooth and soft. She gasped, but still didn't say anything.

As my hand travelled further up her thighs, I approached the bottom of her skirt. She froze.

"Open your legs," I commanded. She widened her stance and put both palms flat on the table. Still quiet, she started breathing harder. I took my hand off her back and hiked her skirt up. She was wearing white silk panties with purple dots underneath her tights.

With my left hand I massaged her ass cheek while I continued up the inside of her thigh with my right. Finally I reached her covered pussy. So soft. So warm. I began to move my hand back and forth over her crotch, teasing her clit.

She started moaning. "mmmm uhn mmm," and her breathing became deeper. Then she said, "Wwwaait. We can't do this. I'm married!"

"Too bad. You're mine, and I'm going to enjoy you all night. Now take of your skirt!" I demanded.

"..okay..." she whimpered, straightened up, undid the button around her waist, and then unzipped the skirt, letting it fall to the floor. She didn't turn around to face me, but I could hear a sniffle.

I didn't care. I pushed her back down, ripped down her tights and panties, and exposed her light brown, smooth ass. I pulled the tights and panties to the floor and made her step out of them, spreading her legs wide again. I smelled her pussy as I squatted down. Like salty strawberries. She was drooling juice. I couldn't resist, I stuck my tongue deep inside. I had to get a quick taste.

"Uughn. Ooh.. Ughgn." She moaned and instinctually pushed her pussy against my face. She leaned forward further, rocking her hips.

Another sniffle. She couldn't help herself. She knew what she was doing was wrong.

I stood back up and undid my jeans, letting them drop to the floor along with my boxers. My cock was harder than it's ever been. The head was raging purple, glistening with eager desire.

Tia was leaning far over the table now, face pressed to the paper, legs spread. She turned her head and I could see tears from her closed eyes.

"Shut up, you know you want this," I barked. "I want to hear you say it!"

"I... I want you. I want you to..." she echoed back, through her tears.

"Good." I said. And then I plunged my dick deep inside of her.

It was like electricity shooting through my body. Every nerve tingled with pleasure as I slowly moved back and forth, just to get my bearings. Instantly I wanted to cum, it was so damn tight and hot, but I held back. I had something else in mind for that.

"Oh... oh my god...oh my god... oooh," she stopped crying and succumbed completely to my penetration. The slut in her took over.

I pumped her slowly, letting my balls slap against her thighs as I pulled her by the hips. I shifted my hips and pressed the head of my cock in different angles, as I felt it brush by her G spot. My balls began to ache with cum, but still I held back. "Not yet," I told myself.

She was moaning loudly now, lost in lust. Pleasure, the only thing she could think about now. So I pulled out. I wanted more than just to please her. I wanted to dominate her. I wanted to make her mine whenever I desired her.

I placed my swollen dick head, coated in her pussy lube and angry that it had been extracted from her, at her cute, puckered little asshole.

She gasped, "oh no... no no.. please! I've never done that before!"

I didn't listen. With both hands I spread her ass cheeks apart. She pulsed her asshole, knowing she had no choice. She was going to give me what I wanted, and what I wanted was to fuck her in the ass.

I thrust forward with tremendous force, pushing myself inside of her, feeling the grip of her sphincter give way and finally relax enough for me to slide in.

"aaaaaaaaaaaaieiiiiiiiii!" she screamed. I ignored her. This was part of her training. With pleasure comes pain. With pain comes pleasure. I paused halfway in and let her breathing and mind catch up to what was going on.

With my dick half up her ass, I could feel her relax inside more and more. Then grip with her asshole. Then relax again. She kept repeating this grip and relax process until her body came to terms with my dick being there. Her breathing began to steady, so I started to push in some more. Slowly she took me all the way in.

"uggh. Ugh. oooh my god... ugh..hooo..." Her noises became unintelligible grunts. Every part of her mind was focused on the new sensations she now felt. She unclenched her asshole more and more. Finally letting me slide back and forth more freely. I started pumping her, slowly at first, but then with more fury.

"Say it baby. Say it. Say you love it!" I commanded her.

"I love it. I fucking love it. I love your cock in my ass! Ooh my god, fuck me! Fuck my tight little asshole. Fuck your whore Tia!" she screamed.

She had given completely into me now. She was mine.

My body ached with what felt like a gallon of cum. Her hot asshole massaged my shaft, taunting me to unload inside her. Even more than her pussy, her ass kept inviting me to fuck her harder and harder. But I still wasn't going to fill her with my jizz just yet.

"Fuck me!! aaaaaeeiiii uhn uhn ugn," she grunted like a wild animal.

I pulled out, with one sudden motion. My angry cock popped out of her asshole, disappointed that I won't give it the sweet release it has worked so hard for.

"Turn around, I have something for you to suck!" I shouted.

Tia spun around and dropped to her knees. Without hesitation she swallowed my cock. She was beyond resistance now. All she cared about was pleasing me. Pleasing me and sucking every last drop of cum from my swollen sack. Release was near, I couldn't hold back much longer.

She bobbed her head back and forth with determination. Taking me in, balls deep, and then sliding my pole out to the head. Sometimes she'd pause and grasp my thick shaft with her tiny hand and twist, stroke and massage it. With her other hand she cradled my balls and started tugging and squeezing. She wasn't giving me a chance to gather my strength. She was in control now. She wanted my cum.

She started sucking as hard as she could, like she was drawing a very thick milkshake through a straw. Her hand pumped furiously back and forth, coated in a mixture of her saliva, pussy juice, and ass sweat. The flavors mixed around in her mind. She didn't care about anything. Only my cum mattered now. Only my cum would save her.

I gave her a taste. I let some cum drip from the tip onto the middle of her tongue. Once she tasted it, she moved the hand that was pumping my shaft down to her pussy. She thrust two fingers inside and started swirling them around. Then she split her fingers between her pussy and her asshole, sliding them up inside.

She tugged my balls, like a bell, and I let go. A stream of my hot cum started spraying down her throat. My mind went light, as the force of my climax kept going and going. After what felt like an eternity, I looked down at her and saw my cum dribbling from the sides of her mouth as she struggled to swallow every last drop. Her eyes fluttering about as she achieved her own orgasm at the same time.

I sat down, exhausted. Drained. She did the same.

"No, I don't think the button should link to that page." I said. She blinked and then got up and finished erasing the drawing.