The New House Ch. 01

Story Info
Insecure girl will lose virginity but not to her fiance.
8.7k words
4.27
28.9k
22

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iainmore
Iainmore
61 Followers

This is sidestep from the other stories I am writing. Be warned if you don't like a tale about a cheat then go to another place please. There is also a grain of truth in this tale regrettably. Sometimes life sucks.

*****

Background:

I thought I loved my fiancé Graeme. We had been together since we were in fifth year at school and then 3 years at University where we went to the same one, plus the one year out before we both went onto to post graduate degrees. It was at the beginning of that year out that we got engaged well Graeme had asked me to marry him after we both graduated and I had said yes. He was a good catch for me when everything was considered.

Like I said I thought I loved him and well he didn't push me for sex and I would be a virgin bride. I had I suppose relieved him of his frustrations by giving him oral sex or anal sex with a condom for the anal naturally. He was my rock in life to that point when I felt under pressure or ill. We also shared many interests, well just enough to make life good as in having quality time together.

His parents liked me and well my parents liked him as well but then he made an effort around them as in going to church on Sundays with me if they were about and even though he wasn't religious. It scored points with my dad and that was all he needed to do really.

I guess Graeme also made me feel wanted and loved. I was what I considered the ugly duckling of my family of 5 sisters and one younger brother. My sisters always seemed classy and sexy and so on and were popular at school and I wasn't any of those things even in my eyes. I was the runt of the litter in my view.

Graeme wasn't just my first and only boyfriend he was my first ever kiss. It was also Graeme that gave me confidence to do and try things and he encouraged me in many things. He woud call me curvy to voluptuous but I tended to see myself as at best plump and more like fat. He would keep telling me that lots of guys thought I was sexy but I never quite believed him about that I suppose. It was what made my cheating on him all the more inexplicable when it happened.

The trouble perhaps started when we went house hunting together and a house to buy as well and we would buy to rent. His folks and my folks and other family members chipped in to get us money for a deposit plus Graeme had got himself a decent paying job at a software company as a programming consultant. I guess we were also geeks in that respect. I had got a part time job in a Christian bookshop as well.

We actually found a big house fairly quickly and one with a small garden out front and a big garden out back. I wouldn't describe it as dream home but it had potential. We bought a lot of furnishings on the cheap and did all the painting pretty much our selves but we had family coming into help from his side and mine. I felt really happy at that point and that also made my cheating even more inexplicable.

We had two double bedrooms and two single bedrooms. Graeme and I would use one of the double bedrooms for us and we would rent the rest out. The rent we hoped would pay back the mortgage or begin to at least. It looked like some plans were coming together. Graeme always seemed to have a plan and then a back up one just in case.

We were pleased to find a couple Dave and Jenny who were going to be doing their final year at university and we let the double room to them. They were happy we had a decent sized kitchen and a living room but a good sized bathroom with a shower. They had been living somewhere pokey.

We had a slight difference of opinion about who to let the single rooms to. I didn't want to rent those single rooms to single girls as I actually got jealous and even felt threatened at the idea. Graeme was going places and he really was a good catch. I felt like I had a good catch at least. Oh the irony of that choice at the time. Due to my objections well we let the two single rooms out to guys who were about to start postgraduate courses.

Steve who I thought was dodgy looking but really good looking well ruggedly so at that and was ripped was doing a PhD in Sports Psychology and Medicine. I also fancied him and that wasn't my usual reaction to men. He also definitely caught me looking and more than once. We thought we had made a mistake with him as he had bedded two different girls in the very first week he rented the room and then another two the next week. The other guy Bill was also a bit of a womaniser but nowhere near as bad as Steve. Bill was doing a PhD in English Lit.

Bill was always pleasant and polite though and offering to be helpful with stuff. Steve though was always calling me sexy or gorgeous and at 35DD-30-35 and only 5ft 5 inches I didn't feel either of those things. I felt plump to fat depending on my mood. Steve was first with the innuendo every time. I didn't think much of it at the time as the girls that Steve bedded told me that they couldn't compete with me for his cock. I kept that secret to myself.

Steve would joke in front of Graeme every other day it seemed "If he ditches you then let me know. You can have my shoulder to cry on. I will even beat him up if you want."

I would laugh it off even if I actually liked the idea of crying on his shoulder that was "Behave Steve; your shoulder couldn't absorb all the salt I deposit on his."

I thought if it came to a fight then Steve would totally obliterate not just Graeme but most guys I knew, Dave he would squash no bother. Bill might give him a run for his money physically as Bill looked strong as well.

The really big trouble was Steve made my pussy tingle and got my tits annoying me equally. I had to check myself from flirting around him. I wasn't very good at that either though. Graeme couldn't fail to notice me flirting with Steve especially. Bill had the same effect on me but to a lesser extent. These were not feelings that I never experienced around Graeme ever.

Steve though would be very complimentary about my cooking and call Graeme a lucky bastard and lament "Now why can't I meet a chick that can cook like you? I think every one that I ever dated tried to poison me."

I would flash my eyes at him and giggle each time "Well thank you for the compliment. Oh and maybe if you didn't date those vacuous airheads and bimbos and well invite them for more than a one night stand you might find one stud."

He grinned feigning being wounded

"Ouch, I am flayed alive by the ever so sweet Clare."

Well we couldn't kick him out for screwing dames and or for making my pussy wet and that wasn't something I could tell Graeme either. Steve paid his bills on time and he wasn't what you would call a boozer. He didn't do drugs either. We could have ended up with a boozer or a dope head that didn't have the coin to pay his bills that were also being split equally.

Graeme and I would have a meal with Jenny and Dave one night and I would get embarrassed and shocked at the same time. Jenny would ask me about men that I might fancy since she was having an argument with Dave about what constituted a yummy man.

I giggled and looked shyly at Graeme. Graeme just laughed "She gets shy and embarrassed about such questions worrying about what folk might think. I will get the ball rolling for the men to put her at her ease.

I think Jenny is hot!"

Jenny blushed "Coo I didn't expect that."

Dave grinned "Clare is hot and I am not the only guy who thinks that."

I went "Uh what the fuck guys get a grip. Just who else have you had a roving eye for Graeme."

He grinned "Well your mate Mags is a honey and Becky is quite tasty as well. Oh and I always fancied Ruth and Sarah."

I think my jaw just about bounced off the table "That is my two best mates and two of my big sisters. What the fuck! I am not inviting then around here for you to perv at."

He laughed "Now that I have come clean it is your turn for a confessional babe."

I think my face went fry and egg red as I was trapped "Okay you asked for it mister. I fancy Jack and Dan."

Graeme coughed "You aren't being serious, what my petrol head uncles."

I giggled at him "Why not lover, they really like me and they helped us move in here remember. I caught them letching more than once. Oh and I might like bikers. I do watch the Sons of Anarchy you know and it isn't for the dialogue or plots or the bikes.

Oh and I fancy Steve something rotten and I quite fancy Bill so be careful what you say next mister. Steve is a total stud."

Dave groaned "Not another one that fancies Steve what is it with him and chicks!"

Jenny giggled "He is tall dark handsome etc and he is rugged and ripped with it plus he is charming and he also has a really wicked sense of humour and is actually very intelligent when he isn't being an alpha plus stud asshole."

I giggled "That about sums it up. He isn't daddy material though! Any marriage to him wouldn't last a week."

Jenny giggled" You are far too nice to him. It wouldn't get to a wedding because he would shag all the bridesmaids, the brides mates, the brides sisters and her mother and quite possibly her granny as well!"

We cackled and Dave interjected "Nobody is that bad surely?"

Jenny giggled "You want to bet mister. Why do you think I keep you away from my sister's well it's because they are man eating piranhas and if I let them loose here then the 4 men here well only their bones would be left by the time those carnivores are finished with you lot? It will be carnage. Dawn and Angela both fucked my last boyfriend. Now you know why I haven't spoken to either of them in over two years."

I giggled "Ruth and Sarah are definitely not coming here, they are man less at present and they might be as bad as her sisters. They are a right pair of sluts the pair of them equally."

Jenny giggled "No to sisters here ever, I will drink to that. I am surprised that Steve's dick hasn't dropped off by now. He hasn't brought any scraggy strays back the last two weeks. Maybe the boys should take him to see a doctor he hasn't been behaving like Steve at all these last two weeks."

I giggled "How long is the antibiotic course for the clap? Or should that be the self denial quarantine for the clap."

We cackled again. We stopped laughing when Steve appeared and he wanted to know what the joke was. Graeme sighed "You really don't want to know."

Steve grinned "The quarantine period for clap is 7 days after getting treatment for it usually. Oh and believe it or not I actually had some work to do pussycat. If I could get a chickie to do it I would but heck they are all airheaded piranhas babe and would eat my notes."

Graeme laughed "You two asked for that. I bet he heard everything as well! It sounds like he did."

I think you could fry an egg on my face and on Jenny's at that point as we were both red faced. I swore "Oh shit! I will never live this down."

Jenny mumbled "Oh fuck I will die of embarrassment."

Steve grinned "Think nothing of it kittens this alpha plus asshole will let you off lightly today. But only if I get to give both of you big wet slobbery kisses. Pucker up minxes."

He would catch me by surprise and right in front of Graeme as well. I thought shit that was nice and I couldn't believe what I did next as I kissed him back. I had stampeding butterflies charging around me and especially in my pussy before I got a grip on my senses and gave Graeme sheepish looks. I breathed a sigh of relief that Graeme didn't seem to react. Jenny let me off the hook I suppose by doing exactly what I did.

Steve didn't raise the subject either other than to say thank you for the nicer of the compliments and I was crossing my legs around him every day after that for the next few weeks until my birthday. In those weeks that ran up to my birthday I was just squirming around him all the time and it was hard to stop myself flirting with him.

There would be a lot of touching between me and Steve in those weeks before my twentieth birthday. There had also been some small on the lips kisses that I had done without thinking about it. I would get hugs and cuddles from Steve and give them in return. Well when Graeme wasn't about that was.

He would tell me one day "You know you are really cuddly as well as sexy."

I gave him a sceptical look "Is that your way of saying I am fat and need to lose a few stones?"

He had swept me up off my feet and grinned "I would not be able to do that if you were fat kitten!"

I giggled "But you are real strong Steve and you know it. I think you can put me down now mister muscles."

He grinned "I will put you down if you agree that you aren't fat and I get a big wet smoochie from you on the lips."

I did agree to his claim that I wasn't fat and the big kiss led to a second one and then a third and I really didn't want him to put me down after that. I thought fuck this is nice, it was more than nice. I kissed him back with interest. It was him that stopped it that day and not me. Graeme wouldn't have liked any of it as I fell more and more under Steve's spell.

There would be more kissing in the days after that and more than a bit of the hand wandering. It was getting more passionate and steamier. I would also deliberately put myself in situations where I would be alone with Steve. I floated between my lust for Steve and guilt at what I was doing.

I got so guilty at one point that I made an effort to avoid Steve totally and not put myself in a situation that might get more dangerous as I was having wild erotic fantasies about Steve. In each of them I naturally lost my virginity to him.

I just never had such fantasies in my life to that point unless it was some really weird shit relating to my interests in fantasy, sci-fi or horror. Those were the kinds of things that my father as a minister of religion wouldn't like. My efforts to avoid Steve just failed miserably. I didn't exactly make a great effort with hindsight.

It might have been worse than all that though as I thought I might be falling for Steve and that it was something more than lust that I felt for him. I got really confused and I couldn't look Graeme in the eye. If he suspected there was anything wrong I might have broke down and told him.

I didn't exactly hide my flirting with Steve or Bill for that matter from Graeme either after a certain point. He didn't seem bothered about it and maybe he should have been. I might have given Graeme more head after what were particularly daring and risky flirts with Steve when I had sat on Steve's lap and then Bills to cover up what I was doing with Steve in the first place. Graeme didn't react but I was extra attentive towards him as a result. My efforts to avoid Steve just didn't work out like I said as another darker part of me won out or was winning at least.

Birthday:

On the morning of my birthday I thought I had the house to myself as I swanned about only in leg warmers and one of Graeme's shirts. I was wrong though as Steve was late in rising that day. He was grinning when he caught me swaying my hips and dancing in a raunchy way to a heavy rock tune on my headphones.

I stopped when I saw him and pulled of my headphones and switched off my mp3 player. I had no idea how long he had been watching me cavort. I blushed when I saw him and he just grinned "Please don't stop on my account. I loved the show. It was giving me a boner."

I blushed and glanced at his crotch without thinking and then flashed my eyes at him after I had gathered myself "Behave Steve, why aren't you at Uni today?"

He replied undressing me with his eyes "The view is much better here and well the interviews I had planned for my project are all cancelled and rearranged for another day. I love the outfit by the way. It highlights your curves and promotes your other assets."

He shamelessly undressed me with his eyes again. I can't say I didn't like the looks he gave me because I did. I knew I should flee but I didn't. Steve would use my dithering to make a pass at me. I mumbled a weak protest as my body betrayed me and a wave of electric tingles swept through me and over me, I kissed him back with passion as I forgot myself.

The kissing didn't stop well I forgot I had a fiancé and he obviously didn't care about that fact either. It might be that the weeks if not the months in the run up to my birthday led to this moment in time. There was an inevitability about it with hindsight. It would be Steve that broke the clinch though as he grinned "Happy Birthday pussycat."

His hands were now resting on my ass and I let out a weak protest "We shouldn't be doing this, it isn't right. I have a fiancé."

He just grinned "Well I won't be telling if you don't kitten. The birthday girl should get a reasonably passionate kiss don't you think."

I just stood there and let him kiss me again. There wasn't even a weak protest that time as I kissed him back in my growing lust. I totally forgot myself again as I kissed him back with wanton lust. He could have done whatever he wanted to me at that moment in time and I probably wouldn't have stopped him. It was him that broke the clinch again and not me.

His right hand had slipped between my legs to my pussy. I did nothing but sigh and chew my lower lip before spreading my legs to accommodate what his fingers were doing to me. What he was doing was driving me nuts. I pulled him to me and kissed him hungrily. I didn't say anything as my body continued to betray me with him but I let him know with my eyes that I really didn't want him to stop. I was on fire.

I didn't do anything to stop him undoing the buttons on the shirt I was wearing either. His other hand found its way to my tits and nipples and again I put up zero resistance as he toyed with my tits and nipples and pussy at the same time. Shit and my tits were real sensitive as well. The sharp bolts of pain were followed by cascades of tingling pleasure through me and over me as he nipped my nipples.

I offered up even less resistance if that was possible as his mouth and tongue and then his teeth found their way to my tits and nipples. With everything he was doing to me I probably all but offered myself on a plate to him. He didn't take what was offered though as he actually had me orgasm before stopping what he was doing to me.

I gave him a confused look I suppose since it must have been obvious I wasn't going to stop him.

He just grinned at me "It is a thank you for the lovely meals that you shared with me. You will probably want to slap my face though when you see what I got you sexy and you will probably have to lie to him as to how you acquired the various items since you already told him that you fancied me something rotten. I did hear you say that pussycat. You better go try everything on. I hope you enjoy the birthday presents and are daring enough to give a fashion show."

He made another pass at me and again I just surrendered pathetically to it. The kiss he gave me then just about reduced me to a quivering trembling wreck. Well that and the fact he had fingered me to and orgasm. I was a jelly on two legs right then. I swore several times but it didn't stop him kissing me back greedily and well I didn't stop him doing it to me either.

I was just tingling all over when he broke the clinch and the butterflies were having a field day in my stomach. It was the effect he had on me and it seemed to be getting worse. He grinned at me and fled leaving me struck dumb again and not a little guilty at what I had been doing and what I was going to let him do to me.

I thought I would die of shame when I opened the boxes up. I noted the knee high black studded stiletto boots in the first one with 4 inch steel heels by the look of it. Then there were the black fishnet stockings, the leather suspenders and garter belts and the tie up satin knickers and bra and two packs of those.

Iainmore
Iainmore
61 Followers