The New Howard's Whore Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In one of the old tax drawers I found what I needed. It was the last known address of Mary Wilson. I wanted to talk to her after my Dad's report was final. I also needed to talk to Mary and tell her of my overall plans. She was very important to them. Her new address was in Massachusetts. I knew next week I would be driving up to Boston. I felt it only fitting I use the Howard car and gas credit card for the road trip but then I remembered the GPS on the car and didn't want to risk it. I also didn't want to give them anything that they could legitimately use on me later. So I sadly made plans to rent another car for next weekend.

Three days later my Dad called and gave me the good news. All three men had signed off on false reports and tax statements. There was a big sloppy paper trail with their fingerprints all over them. My Dad even said he could testify when the times comes. I thanked him and asked for a formal written report that will stand up in court. He also said that because of the work I do for Howard's it was alright to have an independent outside firm review all the financial statements. That way I could not be accused of giving out trade secrets, customer information or financial information to the public. The fact that the reviewing company was owned by my Dad didn't even bother me.

I now needed to go see Mary Wilson in Boston. I loved the city but the big hub circle that everyone in Boston drives on still scared me. Everyone in New England drives like they lost their minds. Maybe it was just me but I knew it wasn't.

The drive took me about five hours and I arrived there safely just after 2:00pm on a Saturday. I had no phone number and only this address. It was a small apartment in a not so nice section in the south side. I parked my car and went right up to the apartment building.

I noticed Mary Wilson's name on the mail box so she must still live here I thought. I didn't even know if she was at home or even around this weekend. Just as I was about to ring the bell a lovely blond woman came out of the front door of the apt complex. I recognized her right away from the videos Mr. Carter had of her. She was beautiful but it looked like sadness had taken its toll on her smile and looks. She had a defeated look is the only way to describe it.

"Hello Mary Wilson?" I asked her. She looked defensive at first and asked what I wanted with Mary.

"Mary I know it is you. I need to talk to you about your last job at Howards." I replied back. I could see her face fall and she automatically became defensive.

"I no longer work for them and I do not wish to discuss it with anyone!" she told me as more of a final statement than an answer. She turned away from me and started to leave.

"You don't have time for the new Howard's Whore then?" I asked her quickly.

She turned around and just looked at me saying nothing.

"Mary my name is Karen and you warned me about Howard Industries in your letter and I took your advice. I just wanted to say thank you and tell you what I have come up with to get them back for you." I answered right back to her. I could see her still stopped in her tracks looking right at me. She then looked me right in the eye and just started to cry. Somehow she ushered us both back into her small apartment and she just collapsed on the couch crying. I don't think she ever got over the disgrace her last job had caused her. I gave her a minute to gain her composure as I put my arm around her.

"You are the new Howard's Whore?" Mary finally asked me with some surprise as she wiped the tears from her face.

"Yep, and they have started to do all the things you said they would. I have about 4-5 weeks left before I am invited to their 'July Bonus' party. Believe it or not I plan on going." I told the startled Mary.

"NO! They will rape you and set you up to blackmail you. They can't be trusted at all!" Mary almost yelled at me.

I just smiled and she had a funny look on her face like I was insane. "Don't worry Mary I have everything well planned out." I told her. I started to tell her of my plans for the executives, their business bonus party and several other things only her and I knew of right now. Mary started to smile from ear to ear. She loved and wanted to be in on everything if it meant getting back at everyone who abused her at Howard Industries. There was going to be some major ass kicking going on and I wouldn't be the only one doing it now.

The only part she didn't like was what I planned on doing at the party. She thought it was dangerous but she knew after I explained it all that it was what needed to be done. I explained about my security surprises and all the other plans I had. She started to laugh and couldn't stop. She was in stiches and she had me going now. Finally we calmed down and she just sighed.

"Karen that is the first time I have really laughed in over a year and a half. Thank you for thinking of me and helping me. I know you didn't have to help but I am glad you did." she told me honestly.

"Mary when we are done you might just be able to hold your head up high again and even move to a better place. I know if you didn't write me that letter I would be right were you were last year, helpless and alone. Well you are not alone anymore and I am personally going to see you get some justice." I told and thanked her at the same time.

"Mary you will need to go back to New York after all this crap is over and testify in court against the executives at Howard Industries. That could mean all the video tapes and everything else will come out in the public. My Dad will be able to prove fraud, tax evasion, embezzling, and many other corporate crimes. The evidence of their rape and blackmail will bury the lot of them." I reminded Mary of the people she needed to confront. "The video material is very important, especially the stuff shot by Mr. Carter himself. I can't believe how stupid he was on those tapes. I hope the tapes bury him if the financial stuff does not." I informed her.

"Karen I don't know if I am going to be at the annual July 'Bonus Party' being held at Mr. Carter's estate house. The thought of that place and even those men make me ill. I am not sure I am up to it mentally. I plan on supporting you and watching your back though, where ever I can. We whores have to stay together you know." and she said this as we both started to laugh for a long time. I was glad I made the trip to Boston to see Mary. Her change in attitude was nothing short of miraculous.

We talked on the phone almost every day (only at home and at night) and made our plans. I started thinking of Mary as the sister I never had. We became close as the weeks went past. The July 'Bonus Party' was fast approaching and I had many things still to do.

As soon as I got the invitation in an email for the party (I already knew ahead of time because of tracking software I put on Mr. Carter's computer) I called my brother to help me out. I was going to ask a huge favor from him and told him of the dates I needed him in town. I also informed him about several other plans I was preparing and he was a little surprised. I told him I would give him all the details only when he was in New York at my apartment. I knew curiosity and the urge to protect his little sister was very strong.

I now made the call I was putting off. I did my homework and if I was right I was home free; if I was wrong the whole thing would blow up in my face and the entire group at Howards would get away with years of abuse. I crossed my fingers and dialed the number.

END of Part 1 of 2