The New Howard's Whore Ch. 02

Story Info
Secretary tries to help former Howard's Whores.
8.3k words
4.41
42.6k
9
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 05/09/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrRobbur
MrRobbur
1,333 Followers

Note: As promised this is Part 2 of 2. This story is only fiction. That means I made it up. Characters are over 18 years old and are also fictional (yep, made them up too). No words were hurt in the writing of this story. I would like to thank my literary fact checker for an excellent editing job and his good sound advice. I will only read constructive feedback so name callers need not apply. Enjoy the story and practice safe sex.

*

Karen's trip to Canada went great. She was unsure on the flight all the way there but her reception was overwhelming. A limo driver with her name on a sign picked her up at the Toronto Airport and brought her to the hotel to check in. The driver said they were expected in about an hour at the corporate suites downtown. The building was huge as the limo pulled up to the curb. He got out and opened the door.

"Please go to the twentieth floor Ms. Jones. Ask for Tanya, she is Mr. Holliday's assistant." the driver informed me.

"Thank you very much. Do I call a cab when I am done?" I asked the surprised looking driver.

"No Ms. Jones! You do not take a taxi or spend a dime while you are here. My tip has even been taken care of already. The only thing I was to do was make sure you were happy in Toronto and make sure you are at the meeting on time. Those were Mr. Holliday's personal instructions to me. All your hotel food, bar tab and your room are also taken care of." he also informed me.

"Well I want to thank you Robert. I might want a site seeing tour later if you are up to it." I could tell by his eyes what he really wanted to do later but he just smiled and said that would be great fun. He was tall and handsome. He had no wedding ring on his finger and he had a muscular body. His eyes said much more than I think he wanted to reveal. I think mine did too.

He helped me with a big box of paperwork I brought from New York with me. After bringing me to the 20th floor he said his goodbyes and told Tonya to call and he would be ready when they were all done with their meeting. I was then escorted into a very nice office that was very personable. There were pictures of family, sports stars and movie stars all over the walls. Mr. Holliday must have known many of them closely. Everyone was signed to Harvey with love or affection or just plain admiration.

I was only there for a few minutes when a heavy set man I recognized from the pictures on the wall came into the room. He had added a few pounds since some of the pictures were taken but he looked just as young in the face. He had a wide warm smile and you had to like this guy from the start. If he was a confidence man I thought to myself, he would have already had my money gone and spent. He just had an air about him. He seemed to give out a good vibe in general.

"Karen Jones it is a pleasure to meet you. I want to first thank you for your confidence in me concerning this whole matter. I know you could have gone right to the police and the IRS but you chose to go through the proper channels and I admire that. At first I thought you wanted some kind of hush money or something but the more you talked about this woman... Mary Wilson, it made me want to cry. I have several daughters her age and I wouldn't want anything to happen to them like what happened to your friend." Harvey told me honestly.

"Howard Industries is now owned by me and my family's holding company. We bought the parent company of Howard Industries last year but we haven't even had a chance to shake the tree at the parent company much less any of the smaller companies like Howard Industries. I will be doing that sooner than they realize though." he hinted to me. I knew this guy was for real and not a bullshit artist.

"Karen could you show me all your paperwork you brought with you? I want a full update and what you think is needed. Then I would like to get down to the real business at hand. How do we make this right for Mary and you while taking care of the foxes in the hen house so to speak? I don't like being associated with any of this kind of nonsense. Besides my wife would kill me if she found out I didn't do anything to stop this. She is the one I am really afraid of Karen." he said this as he made a mock horror face which just made me crack up. "Don't tell my wife I said that though." he added at the end with a wry smile.

I proceeded to show him the letter Mary left me my first day at work. When he was done reading it he actually started to cry. I gave him a minute to compose himself and I kept right on like nothing happened. I think he liked the fact that I just went on and didn't make a big deal of it. I could tell he was genuinely moved by the letter Mary penned.

I showed him all the financial papers and the report my Dad had prepared for me. I felt like it would be used in the future and I was proud of that.

"This Thomas Jones who did the report, is he related to you Karen?" he asked me wisely.

"Yes, he is my Father. He is an excellent forensic accountant in the mid-west of the USA. I asked him as a personal favor to do the report for me and make it so I could use it in court. He does this type of stuff all the time." I finished telling Mr. Holliday.

"I am very impressed with his work. The report is very factual and well written. You must think highly of him, please thank him for me for doing such a good job. A report like this could cost thousands to have done." he informed me.

I never really thought about my Father's business but I was very proud now. I guess I never realized the value of his work as a whole either. I realized it then and I was even prouder then I was earlier. Mr. Holiday made me come back to earth and to the problem at hand.

"Karen you said you had some video to show me? I would like to see it now and decide what to do with it myself. I don't want Mary to be exposed or ridiculed in the public eye. She does not deserve that, no one does." he finished as I pulled out the disc of Mr. Carter's private DVD he made of Mary at the 'Bonus Party' at his house.

He watched as I put in the disc and he grabbed the remote off his desk and sat beside me looking at a plasma TV in-set in a nice furniture cabinet. The picture roared to life and I stared to watch the footage with Mr. Holliday. He listened to all the comments Mr. Carter was making on the camera microphone. I started to watch him more than the screen and I could see he was uncomfortable with what was going on and what was going to happen next. As soon as Mary was tied to the tree he hit stop and looked at me. "It gets worse doesn't it?" he asked me in a totally quiet room. All I could do was nod my head yes sadly. He then stood up and he went back behind his desk.

"Karen now for the real question, what do you want me to do? I know what you want but how are you going to pull this off and what help can I lend you." he asked me.

I started to smile and I told him my entire plan. He started to raise his eyebrows at the middle part but I put him at ease when I told him the rest of my plan.

"Holy shit Karen. Remind me to never piss you off. Or if I do at least give me a good five minute head start." he said as we both started laughing. We then started to go over my plan in detail. I hadn't realized it but I had been in the meeting for over two hours. Finally I felt satisfied with the progress I made and Mr. Holliday's attitude on the whole situation. Finally we called it a night. He thanked me and said my plane would be leaving at noon tomorrow. Robert would be dropping me off at the airport. Tonya called him after the meeting and he was waiting downstairs outside the building for me.

He opened the door for me and ushered me in the limo. "Where would you like to go tonight?" he asked me as he started to drive away into traffic.

"I would like to have some dinner, I didn't eat much before the plane ride and that meeting took over two hours. I would like to just eat something and just put my feet up. It seems like a long day what with the traveling and the meeting here in Toronto." I said.

Finally we settled on a small French restaurant Robert heard of. He told me he would be waiting and to take my time.

"Excuse me but I was told your job was to make me happy. If you think I am eating dinner alone tonight I will have you fired before morning!" I said with as much conviction I could muster but I finally broke down and started to laugh. I was in a good mood and it was fun to bust on this hot looking guy.

"Karen I would love to accompany you to dinner. Let me park the limo out of the way and I will join you." he answered back.

He went to the limo and just before he jumped in I told him "lose the hat by the way!" with a big smile.

"No problem Karen, I hate that hat anyway but it is part of the uniform." and with that he parked the car and met right back up with me. He extended his arm and I accepted as we entered the beautiful French restaurant. Dinner and the conversation were superb.

I found out Robert was once married but his wife ran off with his ex-best friend. He had been dating on and off since then. I told him I was engaged last year for a short time but the goof couldn't keep it in his pants so I had to call it off. I think I was lucky come to think of it. The guy was a born skirt chaser.

Finally he brought me back to my hotel. It looked beautiful at night with all the lights. I was feeling great from the meeting earlier, the dinner, the wine and the nice conversation with Robert. I realized how long it had been since I was with a man. I decided right then and there he was going to be all mine tonight.

"Robert, you are almost done for the night. I need one more thing to make me happy tonight. Your job description is to make me happy tonight, right?" I asked him. He just gave me a confused look and nodded his head.

I grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the lobby. A goofy smile arrived on his face and he just followed. He even forgot he left the limo in front of the hotel until we were in my hotel room.

"Shit the limo! I can't leave the car in front of the hotel. I'll be right back, I promise!" he said as he ran out the door swearing up a storm. He could hear my laughter as he ran out. He came right back and apologized for the lapse in memory.

I just smiled and got up from the bed. We met in the middle of the room and started to kiss passionately with gusto. That started a night I will never forget. I am sure Robert will remember it until he is old and gray also.

I lost track of the number of times I came that night. Robert came at least three times that I remember. We were a flurry of sexual activity all night and did it in any position we could think of. We didn't get to sleep until almost 5:00am in the morning. We slept for about 3 or 4 hours and we took a shower together and fucked each other slowly with passion one last time. Then he drove me to the airport but I sat in the front with him. I felt funny riding in the back after I just fucked the daylight out of this guy. I kissed him goodbye at the terminal and he asked if I would ever be in Toronto again?

"I think I will be here sooner than you think" I told Robert as he gave me a questioning look.

"Here is my name, full address, email address and my cell number. Please give me a call if you EVER come back to Toronto. You are the best, most beautiful client I have driven around. You will be in my dreams for some time to come so thank you from the bottom of my heart." he added as he kissed me hard and long one more time. He turned away from me and just as he was leaving I thought I saw him wipe a tear from his eye. I knew I would remember him also for a long while.

I traveled back to N.Y. with a big smile on my face and finally got back to the apartment. I saw the phone messages lighting up so I checked my messages. There were three calls from my Dad. I called him right back and didn't listen to any of the messages he left.

"Hello Dad, I saw you called me this weekend. I was in Canada on some business stuff I am dealing with and I just got in." I told him.

"Was your business with a Mr. Harvey Holliday?" he asked me quietly.

I didn't answer right away. My mind went to panic mode. Could this nice Mr. Holliday have really fooled me and he was saving his company's ass by going after my father for the report he did for me. All these thought were going a mile a minute and all I could say was "Yes."

"Well thank you for the business!" he said all excited. "This guy emails me with a wire money transfer account from a Canadian bank in my name. It was for $50,000! I thought it was one of those Nigerian prince email scams you hear about until he mentioned you in his email. He thought you were something special, no if ands or buts about it. I will send you a copy to see what he wrote about you later. Well he sent me a nice note with a contract to do more of his business. I checked him out and it seems he is papered and he owns a shit load of companies in Canada and America. He may just develop into my best or maybe only client. I don't know how to thank you Karen." he added at the end.

"Dad the happiness in your voice is payment enough. Harvey liked your work when I showed him your report but he did all that other stuff on his own. Though I could have already told him you were the best in the country at what you do. Besides, you are a great Dad and that's what really matters. I love you very much and good luck with the new business ventures." I finished with him.

"Oh by the way, Michael is coming to visit me for a week or so real soon. I will have him call you when he gets in town. He is helping me out with a project I am working on." I informed my Dad.

"Well Karen, be careful with your 'project'." he said to me. "Mike has only hinted to me a little of your plans but I am not sure I like whatever it is. I do know that Mike will take good care of you. He didn't get in the Secret Service or his present security company position by being a wimp. Just be careful. I love you Karen and goodnight." he finished as we both hung up the phone. I was glad Dad was going to get some business out of this, I was just a little afraid of the future plans I had put into place. Thinking about Mary Wilson made my resolve even more determined though. I knew it would be over soon.

Two days later it was Tuesday July 3 and the party was to be on Friday July the 13th (Friday the 13th of all days!). That left me with a week and a half of planning to do. Just as I was about to go over my list I noticed two men enter the office. They both came up to me and introduced themselves as Mr. Seller and Mr. Otis. They were new sales staff sent from the home office. Mr. Seller was short and heavy set. He had a nice face and curious eyes. Mr. Otis was very tall and handsome. He carried himself with grace not seen in a man his height. Both were there to see Mr. Carter.

"Gentlemen if you will follow me I will show you into Mr. Carter's office. Would either of you like a beverage or something?" They both declined and I brought them into Mr. Carter's office. He was just finishing up some work at his desk (I really think he was acting about doing work) because to this day I am still not sure what he was responsible for. After a few quiet seconds he looked up and told the men to sit down after getting up to shake their hands. After the introductions he got right to business.

"Corporate has requested me to make a place for you both on my sales team. I don't know your credentials but I run a tight ship here. I control the sales staff and you listen to my orders, not the other way around. At Howard Industries I make the rules and you don't break them." Both the men just looked at each other and nodded in agreement with Mr. Carter.

"Ok now that we got that straight, let's get down to business. Mr. Seller you will work with Johnson on the west coast accounts. He is a good man and one of our top producers. Mr. Otis you will be assigned to Mr. Mayberry who handles our east coast accounts. You will report to them and they will report to me. Now I know you know someone at corporate or someone owed you two a favor but don't get excited. Only Mr. Simon and Mr. Usher can override my orders, and they usually won't.

So do your best and work real hard. If I see you have an aptitude for sales in our markets you will be doing just fine. If you become dead weight I don't care who you know. You will be out of here in a New York minute. So if I have made myself clear, get the hell out of my office and make Howard industries some money!" he finished as he went back to his desk and ignored the two men until they got up and left quietly.

As they were both were leaving my office I could hear them say to one another "What an asshole!"

Mr. Carter must have made a good first impression on both men. They both looked like they wanted to punch him out but they just left quietly. Right after that Mr. Carter came out to my desk to vent.

"Do you believe that Karen. Corporate is now sending me untested sales people to train. My staff doesn't have time to hold someone's hand and show them the ropes. I don't care who they know at corporate because I will send them packing at the first sign of trouble." he finished telling me as he walked back into his office. I could tell he didn't like being told who to hire at the company.

I didn't see the two new sales men for over a week. They were traveling around with their respective trainers at the company. Mr. Carter was getting good reports on both of them and the word was that they seemed really good at their jobs. Somehow Mr. Seller had some connections in Canada and got some business contracts from a USA and Canadian company worth over two million. This last report on his sales figures made Mr. Carter very happy and he changed his tune about Mr. Seller. Mr. Otis was doing just as good but the contracts were somewhat smaller but added up to over a million. Mr. Carter wanted them both on his team permanently. On the Wednesday before the party, Mr. Carter invited both Mr. Seller and Mr. Otis into his office and told them about his 'Bonus Party' at his estate. He hinted that the top producers got to fuck some slut any way they wanted at the party. Both guys smiled and said they would be going stag and they all laughed together.

"Tell you what, I am a good judge of character and I think you guys are alright. Let me show you something on the TV screen. He reached into his big drawer under the liquor cabinet after unlocking it and pulled out a disc he recorded from last year's party. He chaptered ahead to the middle and you could see Mary Wilson getting gang fucked on a blanket by the Howard Industries executive staff in front of the big tree. About six guys were attacking all her holes at once. Mr. Carter let it play for a few more seconds and pushed stop.

"That gentlemen, is what a top producer at Howard Industries can have if they work hard. There is a financial bonus of course but the party is always the highlight of the year. Later on the slut of the day will be available to fuck you at your beckon call, all year round. That is as long as you are still producing good sales numbers." he added at the end.

"No offense Mr. Carter but I don't want to fuck a hooker. They have diseases and are very nasty." Mr. Seller told Mr. Carter.

"Mr. Seller, may I call you Harvey?" he asked the man. Mr. Seller just nodded and didn't interrupt.

"Harvey this selected slut comes from right here at the company. We have already chosen a new slut of the year and we always make sure we get 'the goods on her' as they say. We control the woman by blackmail and she will have to do anything we want. Just think if you were to have a client fuck her sometime. That can be great for business or closing a deal don't you think?" he asked the two new executives with a perverted smile on his face. "In fact you saw the new party girl on the way in." he hinted to them both.

MrRobbur
MrRobbur
1,333 Followers