The New Howard's Whore Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now for the old Howard Industry gang update. All of the sales staff went to jail. Some got lesser time than others. The judge made Mr. Carter's tapes front and center of the case. For each year of anyone who was involved and could be identified, the judge added years to their sentence. Mr. Simon and Mr. Unger just happened to not be able to make this year's bonus party. That didn't get them out of trouble though. For the past nine years they were involved and the judge made that apparent at their sentencing.

Mr. Carter got what he deserved. He was dead in the water before he even hit the court room. I was told he had to serve 60 years consecutively, for all the charges put together that added up against him. My brother was at the trial and testified. Carter's lawyer tried to discredit him but with his secret service credentials, top government security clearance and a resume longer than my arm, Carter's lawyers had no chance.

They even tried to discredit Mr. Holliday because he represented himself falsely to Mr. Carter. Since he owned the company he could do whatever he wanted with paperwork, videos in any employee's desk on premises and a bunch of other stuff. The judge even noted the show on TV of 'Undercover Bosses'. That show is where an employer tries to get a handle on what is going on in their business by wearing a disguise and pretending to be an average worker. The judge said as long as he was not doing it to defraud or commit a crime he was alright to call himself Bozo the Clown if he wanted to.

Mr. Holliday also reached out to each of the former Howard's Whores, all nine of them. Some would not meet him and said it never happened. Some said it was old history and since the men involved were now in prison, it was alright to let it be. Several took Mr. Holliday's offer for money and a life time job with his company. He was a good guy and he wanted to make it right for everyone.

My brother Mike still had connections everywhere. When all was said and done he found out what federal prison Mr. Carter was going to and made sure he was 'taken care of' by the other special prison population. That was his expression but I think it meant that Mr. Carter should not drop his bar of soap in the shower.

Today Mary and I are both excited. We think Robert is going to actually propose tonight. Life is good!

THE END