The New Idea

Story Info
A lesbian story.
876 words
3.69
9.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mandy had a lot of messed up heterosexual relationships, all of them had ended the same way. She had broken up with them because she felt like none of them had understood her. The one person that realized her on a sexual level was Stephanie. Her last boyfriend had decided to get a birthday gift for himself, which included a threesome with two girls, and Mandy had agreed with his idea reluctantly.

During this experience, Mandy and Stephanie actually got more joy out of each other than he did. This was when she realized that her relationships may have been doomed from the beginning because she was more drawn to Stephanie from the start. The next day she continued to try to give him a little more time to attempt to salvage the relationship she was in.

However the longer the month drug on, the worse her relationship got. She found herself dreaming more and more of Stephanie, until she finally broke up with him. When that was over, she decided to call Stephanie to find out if she wanted to try the birthday gift without him. Stephanie was shocked and confused at first, but she decided to agree to try it with two women. Two days went by before they met for drinks which led to a drunken sexual lust.

When they left the bar, they decided to head back to Stephanie's house. When they got back there, they barely made it in the front door before they started ripping each other's clothes off, while they made out heavily. Stephanie had put a bottle of Champaign on ice, which both had agreed on before they met at the bar. There were candles lit on the headboard, as a romantic gesture, for both of their first experience. Before they got too hot and heavy, they just took their time getting familiar with the curvature and the sensitivity of each other's body.

As the night continued on, they began to feel closer to each other than they ever had a man. They interlocked their legs so that they could satisfy each other without the need of a man or a substitute. When they finally got started, they realized they had found what they were missing in every relationship they had ever had.

They were so attracted to each other that they couldn't even think about how they didn't figure this euphoric feeling of love before. When they both got closer to their climax, they turned their body into position so they could taste each other's nectar. As they did that, they both climaxed and filled both mouths with love juice and for the first time they realized they'd never be with another man after that night.

Mandy and Stephanie felt a kind of sexual pleasure no man could give them. As the days went on, they taught each other so much that they decided to bring a third woman into this ménage. As each started thinking about which friend they could trust not to be too judgmental and agree to join in on their fun, they went back to the bar where their relationship started, and their answer quite literally fell in their laps. She was a waitress at the bar where they were drinking.

Nancy wasn't watching where she was going and tripped over a chair leg and landed literally in Stephanie's lap. The girls thought about it and realized they wanted a little more fun. So they asked Nancy what time she was done with work. They waited around until Nancy's hours were up, then they got out to the car and all three climbed into the backseat for a teaser. They formed a triangle and all pulled up each others skirt and realized none of them were wearing panties. They too a taste of the wetness of each other's pussy. After they orgasmed a few times a piece, before they got too rough, they took the five minute drive to the apartment.

After that, it was a huge blur of cum sex and orgasms. It started with them massaging each other's breasts and sucking all the nipples that were available. As they got more active they intertwined each others legs and started grinding up and down the legs to stimulate each other's clits. The more they ground in, the damper the blankets/sheets got. When they were done, they all rotated so they could get a taste of each other's nectar. After several more orgasms they all fell asleep from excited exhaustion.

When they woke the next morning, they realized they wound up cuddling mouth to sex all night, too exhausted to move. Nancy told the girls if they ever wanted to do this again, all they had to do was ask. She left them her number and left a note that she had a great time and she had another friend who worked at the bar who would enjoy joining them the next time they wanted to try something like that again.

That became their favorite bar and they had fun with a lot of the waitresses before too many weeks had passed. Every other night, it seemed like, Nancy introduced them to a new girl, and each one taught them more to enjoy.