The New Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My legs are buckling and my walls are squeezing my fingers in time with my racing heartbeat.

I slide down the wall, and let the water fall down my face.

It takes a few moments for me to recover and I feel warm and floaty- and a little bit naughty.

I put on a blouse that is maybe a little too low cut, a blazer that really frames my breasts well and pants- but with no panties underneath. The seam tickles my still swollen clit and I head to work.

~*~

I'm ten minutes early and it is perfect because we have a staff meeting I had forgotten.

I print the agenda and start the coffee maker. I'm still floating on my morning orgasm high. I pick a chair at random and open my computer pulling up an empty document for the minutes.

I'm so ready for this meeting, but I am not ready for when she walks in. She's wearing black today, but the green of her shirt makes the green in her hazel eyes pop. She looks focused and ready and I am stunned. I'm shy and pretend to be focused on my work but then she sits next to me and sees the empty screen. She smiles at me slyly. I look away, hoping my blush isn't too obvious.

She opens her computer and I wonder why she isn't at the head of the table.

Other members of the team begin to walk in and take their seats. I fiddle with my computer and my phone. I read and reread the agenda without really reading anything. I am doing anything to keep from looking at her directly and I am almost succeeding. I haven't looked at her face, but her blouse, her legs, her shoulder. All close enough to touch, all nearly touching me.

The presenter arrives and she stands to introduce him. I suppose he is handsome, but he has no chance of holding my attention when her voice hums through me and her perfume surrounds me. I mentally slap myself. What a ridiculous thing to think, but then she sits and nudges me.

She is touching me, but then I snap back to the present. He has begun his presentation and I have written nothing.

"Slide 4" I write and fight to focus.

I have almost no memory of the meeting but I do have several pages of notes. And the recording from my phone I don't remember starting.

"Send me the notes when you have finished." She says and I'm saving them but she is already out of her seat. She stands behind me as she speaks, and leans in closer, close enough that one of the wisps from her hair brushes my cheek. I pull away instinctively and she straightens, one of her hands rests on my shoulder for a moment before she walks away and I wish I had had the balls to put my hand over hers, just to feel it for a moment, to see if it was as soft as I remembered.

I listen to the quiet sounds of the people heading out of the conference room, but not before grabbing a donut or two. I'm the last to leave and I know that I can't do this for much longer before I do or say something stupid.

~*~

I'm playing back the presentation and it's way more interesting than I thought. I'm really enjoying it as I spin in my chair occasionally adding a note. I'm nearly finished and my good mood from the morning is in full swing. I should start my mornings earlier more often.

I stop spinning suddenly, there is someone in my doorway and I haven't heard anything. I pull off my headphones and steady myself.

Who else is it but her, she is smiling and I feel like an idiot. I'm dizzier than I thought and have a bit of trouble deciphering which shadow of her is really her.

"That's almost too cute" Her edges solidify as she walks deeper into the room. "You're cute." She pauses for a moment and tucks her hair behind her ears. It's almost a nervous movement.

"Thanks?" I don't know if I want her to think I'm cute but I'll take what I can get.

"I don't know if you saw my email-" shit "don't worry I just sent it, I just need a quick response and you are luckily just across the hall, I thought this would be easier. There is a conference next week and the blue team just got a new contract. We need to be there- no presentations, but to make an appearance. Since you don't have any long term projects due you are the best option to come with me." I didn't know what to say- I was surely not qualified. But she continued "You said in your application that you were open to travel? It's in LA, we would leave next Tuesday. I sent the details in the email but I need an answer nowish."

I nodded slowly. It was an opportunity to grow and LA would be nice. It would be warmer than here for certain.

"So yes?" She sounded more unsure than I would have expected but-

"Yes- please, yeah sounds good." It wasn't like I was in a place to judge.

~*~

Packing for LA was more of a challenge than I expected. It was technically spring but all of my warm weather clothes were buried in the back of my closet, and plus what did one wear to this kind of conference? Business medium in the day I was sure, but the schedule had dinners and cocktail hours and the hotel had a pool and was right on the beach. There was no way I was going to LA for a week and not getting in some water.

I solved the problem by bringing everything- including three bathing suits and two beach towels. It was excessive but that was the bonus of flying business. I didn't have to pay for checking a bag.

I was giddy on the way to the airport, half hoping that I would be seated next to her, half dreading the possibility. Luckily, I decided that it was lucky, the last minute flight we were booked on meant we were seated across the aisle from each other. She had her headphones in and her nose buried in her kindle so I did the same. I had brought the most dry book I could imagine to distract me if she was too close, but now that she was just far enough it couldn't hold my attention, and it didn't need to. I let my eyes close and enjoyed the ride. It was a miracle; my most vivid dream was that I owned a talking cat.

~*~

Stepping out of the airport was heaven. The sun was shining and it was warm! I was so tired of winter and in LA it didn't feel anything like winter. The ride to the hotel was uneventful. I had the windows rolled down and the sun on my face, as we got closer to the ocean the smell of salt was in the air. It was beautiful. It felt like a vacation. Especially because we didn't have a presentation to worry about, all we had to do was network, sun ourselves, and possibly keep track of emails.

I got my own room, we all did. It was small but cute and even had a tiny balcony, just large enough to lean out of. I couldn't believe that this was actually happening. What a great way to start a new job.

We had arrived a day before to be ready for the 8:30 presentations in the morning, so the only thing to do was to unpack, steam my outfit for the next day and hit the pool. I put on a bathing suit and wrapped a towel around myself and headed down.

It was a beautiful pool just what you would imagine from a moderately nice hotel on the beach in California. I spread out my towel on one of the lounges and dove into the water. It was a bit too cold and I felt my nipples tighten immediately. But after a moment it felt fantastic. Swimming a few laps also felt wonderful after sitting in a plane all afternoon. I turned over to float for a moment and just enjoyed the sun on my face. I soon got a little chilled and headed back to my towel. I snagged a small hotel one from the basket and settled in.

The hotel towel went over my face, my bikini untied for minimal tan lines and I was settled in until the sun went down- or at least until I got sweaty and had to flip or get back into the water.

It hadn't been ten minutes when I heard my voice being called. I had almost fallen asleep and I sat up a bit too quickly. The towel fell from my face and my top joined it in my lap. My carefully placed triangles of bright blue fabric were suddenly covering absolutely nothing. Gone along with my dignity. I grabbed my breasts in my hands and slowly opened my eyes. It was the worst possible person it could have been. It was her.

As I met her eyes her eyes quickly flicked upward, had she been looking at my breasts?

"I'm so sorry I just- I just don't like tan lines?" She obviously didn't have any such concerns. Her bathing suit was black and one piece. Strapless and with somehow elegant cut outs along the sides. Her body was even more perfect than it seemed in her business clothes and I was reminded that some of her impressiveness was that she had reached her position so young- she just a few years older than me.

"I can see that." She said. My hands were still holding my breasts. "I just wanted to make sure you had the schedule for tomorrow? There is in theory breakfast before the first presentation, but it will probably be something awful- stale bagels and orange juice with ice or something." She shrugged. It really didn't sound very good.

"I usually don't do breakfast?" It felt odd to be talking about breakfast with my hands on my breasts, with my boss. Kind of fun though, just this side of naughty. And it wasn't like we were in the office, or even that it was office hours.

Apparently satisfied with out short and awkward conversation she laid her towel on the lounge next to mine and lay on her back. She was so effortlessly elegant and here I was trying to find the best way to lie on my stomach and avoid letting everyone at the pool and in the surrounding area see my breasts- assuming that most of them hadn't already seen them. After a few moments I figured it out well enough, and the warm sun was melting away any stress or embarrassment.

~*~

The sun had begun to set but even so the air was still warm. I was just beginning to doze when something horribly cold slid down my spine. I could feel the wetness dripping even as the coolness was gone, and then something warm and wet followed- from just between the dimples of my back up to the nape of my neck. I shivered but something was keeping from keeping me from moving.

"Mmm, you taste even more delicious than you look." Her voice purred the words, and had an even stronger effect than her tongue on my skin. I barely suppressed a moan.

"But you're wearing too many clothes-" I was only wearing my bikini bottoms and they weren't really covering a whole lot, well except perhaps the growing wetness between my legs.

"I-" I didn't know how to respond "I could take them off?" I pushed up to look at her, and her bathing suit was gone, she was nude.

"You're beautiful" It was the wrong thing to say but it was the only thing I could thing to say. I sat up and turned to face her. If she was nude I didn't have to worry about covering my chest. I stood to meet her.

Kiss me" she says and I lean forward but there was something blurry about her face I couldn't quite see it. The more I focused them more I couldn't see her.

"Yes, yes?" My eyes snapped open and there she was, dressed in the same black bathing suit, and now with a wide straw hat shading her eyes, a book in her hand.

"What?" I mumbled, had it happened again?

"You were calling my name? Were you having a nightmare?" she sounded a bit incredulous, I turned my head to the other side to take a moment to tie my top back on. I had learned at least one lesson. I sat up slowly.

"Oh I'm sorry, I don't really remember." I could have imagined the slight smirk on her lips but I didn't want to be caught looking at her hips. I was glad she didn't call me out for obvious lie number three. I pushed myself up for another dip in the water. I had been feeling a bit steamy anyway.

The water was even more amazing after toasting in the sun. I did a few more laps, trying out a few different strokes, letting the water caress my body in the ways that I wished her hands would.

I pulled myself from the water and was ready for a few more moments to even out my front then a snack and bed.

There was an optional conference dinner but I wanted to be rested and not hung over for the morning and from what I had heard that would not be the case if I went to the dinner.

When I returned to my towel she was gone. Probably for the best, if I was honest with myself. All I could do was hope her name was the only thing I had said.

~*~

I left the pool when the sun had set enough for the air to begin to cool. My hotel room air conditioning was a bit too cook so I opened the balcony doors before hopping in the shower. I didn't bother with pjs as there was a huge fluffy robe in the kitchen. Sliding into bed was heaven and I was out like a light.

~*~

The three-hour time change made waking up brutal but I was excited for the conference. I had my bag ready and laptop charged and was even a little early to the first presentation. The company sat together but I didn't get to sit near her. It was probably better though because I could actually pay attention to the presentations. I got to speak with people from around the country and it was an intoxicating experience. It solidified to me that I had picked the right career. And hearing from others who had been doing it for so much longer made me hope that I could reach their level some day.

The day passed in a flash and before I knew it we were walking down the beach to a seafood restaurant for the dinner event. I had expected there would be time to change but everyone left from the auditorium where we had been watching a documentary to the restaurant. It was a beautiful place. Our table was on a patio that had a staircase down to the beach. A few scattered heat lamps kept the chill away and the lighting was almost romantic with string lights and paper lanterns lighting the patio.

This time, somehow I was seated across from her. Close enough to talk but not too close, close enough to be safe or so I thought.

The dinner conversation was mostly about the presentations, which ones were coming later, what the best of the day were. I was excited for what there was to come.

The wine was flowing freely and I was feeling a bit warm. My plate was cleared and I thought it was almost time to go rest. The conversation was beginning to drift to more inane and personal topics. I was content to rest and sip my wine. I found myself resting my elbows on the table and cradling my face in my hands. My cheeks were warm against my hands and my skin felt so soft. I let the voices float around me and enjoyed the warmth and contentment. I almost couldn't imagine a more perfect moment.

But then I felt something, something gently brushing the inside of my calf. I lifted my head to explore but no one else seemed to notice anything. I let my head fall back and it happened again, a bit more firmly this time. I let my foot slip from my shoe and tried to trap the feeling- but I was too slow. I lifted my head again. Hopefully I wasn't going crazy.

Across from me she was looking just a bit too casual. She looked really interested in the conversation happening beside her, but she wasn't contributing anything, and her wine glass was looking decidedly empty.

She must have felt me watching because after a moment she turned to look at me. She smiled, and winked. I blinked slowly. But she did it again, and the gentle brushing was back against my legs.

She held my gaze and the tickle traveled up my leg to the hem of my skirt. Was she playing footsie? If so two could play at this game. I let the edge of my foot slide up what I hoped was her leg. She smiled, still holding my gaze. It was bold, but hey it was probably a dream, I let my foot travel higher, and higher still until it was resting in her lap. The other was feeling neglected so I let it join the other on her lap. She looked down to her lap. And I was thankful for baby powder and the pedicure I had gotten at the last moment in anticipation of the beach. I looked to the sides to see how the others were reacting to this small drama, but no one was watching. While I was looking around she must have gotten an idea because right as I looked back at her she sunk both thumbs into my arches. I jumped but managed to stay quiet. She definitely smirked this time, and did it again. It was an intense feeling but after wearing heels for hours felt amazing and surprisingly erotic. I kept waiting for an alarm to go off or for the edges to begin to blur but this appeared to be really happening.

More wine was passed and small chocolate or lemon desserts. I was almost too distracted by the slow secret massage of my feet to enjoy them- but not quite. She didn't touch hers, but just watched me squirm. I felt vulnerable and aroused and very, very confused. It was such an oddly decadent experience.

Almost as suddenly as she had started the whole thing she dropped it, and dropped my feet.

"I'm off to bed, and perhaps to sleep" she stood said her goodbyes. I would have thought it was over, a dream or an odd kindness but as she was leaving she stopped behind my chair. She didn't say anything but rested her hands on my shoulders for a moment before giving them gentle squeeze.

~*~

Back at the hotel I had a moment of decision. Risk a job I was coming to love and possibly have an experience of a lifetime, either good or bad. Or go sleep and pray for and against a dream that would be the worst tease.

Half expecting it to not be real I chose bravery.

I knew her room number because we had checked in together. I knocked on her door and for a few long moments there was no answer.

At least this way I wasn't making the decision. I could go happily back to my dreams- and maybe invest in a vibrator.

I was just turning to leave when the door opened. She had somehow already changed into one of the soft hotel robes. And my deliberation time must have been longer than I thought because the room was filled with steam and her hair was wet. The smell of her perfume filled the room, and I reconsidered, maybe it was her soap or her shampoo, or maybe it was just her.

Maybe it was a mistake, maybe I had misinterpreted all of the signs and seen what I had wanted to see-

"I didn't think you were going to come. I thought, well, I hoped I hadn't been imagining things. Well please come in." I guess she had the same worry? I stepped just inside the door and she closed it behind me. It was intoxicating to be so close to her.

"I never imagined that I would be here, are you sure that this is not a dream?" My mind had obviously left me.

"Not a dream." She stepped closer to me, and with the door behind me there was nowhere to go. She kissed my cheek gently, and it was the most perfect cheek kiss I had never imagined. She kissed my other cheek and ran her hands up my arms.

"I have to ask you, do you want this?" She asked with her perfect lips just a breath from mine. "Tell me what you want."

How was that fair? I was supposed to be articulate? Best to keep it simple.

"I want you to kiss me."

"Here?" She kissed my cheek again "or here?" she kissed my collarbone.

"Yes, no. I want you to kiss me, really kiss me."

"I am kissing you. Really kissing you." I shivered, maybe I didn't need more if this is what these seemingly innocent places felt like.

"I mean, kiss my lips" She kissed my neck, then just under my ear.

"Which lips do you mean? You must learn to be more specific." By lower stomach clenched.

"I want to not be wearing these clothes, I want to kiss you, I don't, I don't know what I want" She immediately took a step back.

"If you aren't sure, I don't want you to feel pressured, I shouldn't be doing this at all anyway." The whole mood of the moment had changed. But with her a bit further away I could begin to process that this was really happening.

"I've wanted this since I met you- but you're just so- clean. And I never thought this would actually happen" The look of relief on her face was adorable. "Do you mind if I shower?"

It didn't really make sense to say, but it was something to do. I would be just as clean as her and I would be able to think. Did I really want to sleep with my boss? Yes. Did I want to lose my job? No. Did I want to disappoint her, or miss this opportunity? More no.