The New Kid Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After we released the hug, he looked at me in the eyes. "Thanks. I just never thought that I would meet someone like you, someone who understands me." He said, wiping the away tears with his hand and chuckling. "I just came out and I'm already becoming a girl." He said, jokingly. I laughed too at the irony of his statement. From the way he looked, girly was not something I would have used to describe him at all.

"Be right back." I said, getting up and walking to the kitchen. I opened the cabinet and found some cocoa powder Mrs Kent had bought. I made two cups of hot chocolate before heading back to the living room. Corey had his head back on the couch, his eyes closed. There was something about him that changed from earlier that evening; he looked somewhat at peace with himself. "Here." I said, holding out one cup. He looked up and thanked me for it. He sat there sipping the beverage and I sat beside him, doing the same.

"So is it difficult? Coming out?" He asked. I thought about it. I remembered the reason for coming out was just that I have had enough of living a lie.

"Well it depends really. I had been thinking about it was a long time, around a year before I actually did it." I said. He looked shocked.

"A year? Will I take that long?" He voiced.

"Well that's a question only you can answer. It boils down to just how much you want it. Some people can go their whole lives not telling a soul, and still be happy." I said.

"But at least now I don't feel so alone. At least I have you, to you know, help me and all that." He said, smiling at me. I leaned back on the couch. The guy of my dreams was sitting next to me; kissed me that night and we seemed to be hitting it off. I was on cloud nine. "It's getting pretty late." He said, making me take a look at my clock. True enough it was almost eleven.

"Yeah, you wanna head off?" I asked, hoping his answer was no.

"Well...is it alright if...nah it's stupid, forget it." He shot down his idea. However, I had inkling as to what was on his mind.

"You wanna stay?" I asked. He looked at me, clearly not expecting me to ask that. "Just stay over you know...to talk...nothing more." I spat out, just to make sure I didn't give the wrong idea.

"You wouldn't mind?" He asked.

"Nah, it's Friday and it's nice to have some company." I said. The rest of the night was like a dream to me. Everything felt so surreal that I wondered if I was awake or not. I sat there listening to Corey talk about how he found out he was gay and I shared my own stories of how I came out. I was, however really tired, partly due to throwing up most of the day. I don't know when but I fell asleep there on the couch, listening to Corey who was also somewhat half dozing off.

12