The New Kings Ch. 1

Story Info
Angela welcomes her man home.
1.7k words
4.22
86.1k
21
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/22/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nicklord
nicklord
18 Followers

Angela knelt in the hallway as she heard the garage door open and the BMW slowly roll onto the concrete floor of the garage. The hallway marble was cold and hard on her knees, but she knew she would not be in this position much longer. She was naked, except for the red four inch heels, and her ass did not rest on her heels, but rather clenched tight and at attention around a fat, six inch dildo. Her back was ramrod straight, her red hair pulled tight in a pony tail that hung down against the pale white skin of her back. Both hands grasped the opposite elbow behind her back causing her size 38 tits to offer themselves proudly. Her training allowed her to balance in this position indefinitely, and even throat fuck her Master's cock to completion if he desired.

The hallway door opened and she kept her eyes down at the Italian shoes that walked in the door.

"Hello master, thank you for allowing me the pleasure of receiving your cum, licking your ass and worshiping your balls. Thank you for allowing me to clean your house and scrub the garage floor for Master's BMW." Such was the type of greeting Thomas Dawkins expected every night. The gratitude of his bitch slave was very important to him and it must show that she knows her place.

He stopped to look through the mail he picked up coming in the driveway. Angela knee walked to where he stood and kissed each shoe, then resumed her position waiting for his pleasure. He absently mindedly let one of his big black hands fondle her tit. The thrill caused Angela to close her eyes, her pussy gushed. This life Thomas had given her made her head swim with excitement almost all the time. It was the most wonderful roller coaster ride she could think of, and she did not want to get off. Master Thomas was very demanding, and he had put her through a lot in the short time they knew each other. That was only six months ago, but it seemed like a lifetime.

Thomas Dawkins was a tall man with rich black skin. His privileged upbringing gave him time to indulge in many active pursuits all over the world, and there was nothing he liked better than a good workout, or a groveling white bitch at his command. He was also very rich.

"Get my chair ready, I will be there soon" Thomas casually said as he walked away.

"Yes sir" Angela said as she gracefully rose to her feet in one fluid motion.

She walked with purpose to the living room, but always maintaining the sexy sway to her walk that Thomas wanted to see. She carefully poured his favorite dark beer in a glass and placed it on a table next to a large black leather chair. She placed the day's newspaper, and several of his favorite magazines on the arm of the chair.

Then she waited for Master Thomas, resuming her position, back straight, knees apart, arms behind the back and tits out. Sometimes he might make her wait for hours while he worked in his study, or talked on the phone. Today he strode into the room right away. He stood by the chair, still looking through his mail, sometimes opening a letter and reading the contents. Angela knew what to do.

"May your bitch slut remove your clothing Master, so that I may clean your ass with my tongue if you give me that privilege" Angela's pretty face looked up from his shoes. He did not reply for several minutes as he read his mail, then he looked down at her.

"Yes you may bitch" He sneered.

Withe careful movements she opened his pants and slid them and his boxer shorts to his knees. When he sat in the chair she removed his shoes and removed his pants from each leg with a practiced precision that prevented any needless wrinkling. Then she removed the shirt carefully, without disturbing him as he now read the newspaper. When his clothes were removed she quickly went to the closet and hung them neatly.

The cock of Master Thomas hung black and beautiful, a full 10 inches soft with large hairless balls that hung like ripe fruit against his muscular thigh. Angela brought two ottomans to the couch for each of his feet so he sat spread eagle reading his paper, sipping occasionally on his beer. Angela was so happy to see him relaxed and enjoying his evening at home. She had learned, often the hard way, to be grateful for this, to serve her man, to have a man that wants her service, and does not ignore her. A man that needs his cock milked all the time, when he doesn't have her busy with all her many chores and duties. Master Thomas believes in keeping her busy all day, and most of the night.

She kissed his feet lovingly. "May your bitch worship you with her mouth and be privileged with your wonderful cum?" She pleaded. Making her voice as submissive and sexy as possible. Master Thomas continued to read the paper as she licked and kissed his feet with luscious red lips. He sipped his beer and casually turned on the TV using the remote, and turned to the financial news.

Almost fifteen minutes passed while Angela was expected to keep up a very enthusiastic worship of his feet. Then suddenly he reached down and grabbed her by the pony tail and roughly brought her up to a kneeling position. He slapped her hard across the face "One, Thank You Sir" Angela said as her eyes teared up. He coldly slapped her fat right tit, hard. "Two, Thank You Sir". He pulled her forward and spanked her ass so hard with his big black hand that her whole body moved, and a hand mark was raised on her soft white skin. "Three, Thank You Sir". She must always count, and be grateful. He always took the time to show her who was the boss.

"You may start with my ass" He said simply and leaned back.

"Thank you so much, sir" Angela sighed and leaned forward to stick her tongue as far up his asshole as possible, her face smashed into his ass crack. Her cunt was wet all day thinking of her Master, but now her juices dripped down her thigh. She wiggled and moved her tongue in his asshole, then took big licks up and down his ass crack before returning to his asshole. She had come to love this more than anything else. Because it was the most selfless and intimate thing she could do for her Master, she felt close to him, and good, when she licked his ass. She will continue until he tells her otherwise, sometimes she may worship his ass for an hour or more while he watches TV.

Eventually he looked down at her, working so hard to give him pleasure and gave the simple command "Continue". For Angela this meant she could now continue on to his balls and cock.

This is what Master Thomas often referred to when he said "My bitch knows her A-B-Cs"; She knows how to worship ass, balls and cock. Angela would smile with pride.

Now with her tongue extended as far as possible she licked from the asshole all the way up to the balls, and began giving the balls and ball sack deep licks of passion. The big ball sack would often cover half her face as she licked, her man's aroma filling her nostrils.

"Thank you Master, thank you for your beautiful balls" She sincerely said, between her licks and kisses. Angela did not use her hands, and her arms were tightly held behind her back, her back arched, her tits out, so that when Master looked down he saw his bitch available in every way for him, a perfect figure of female service to her Master.

Angela could see how wonderful and hard Master's cock was getting so when he gave the command "Throat" she was not surprised. She made her tongue wide and flat and licked him all the way from the balls, up the big, hard, black shaft, to the golf-ball size head before swallowing the entire twelve inch length.

She forced it down her tight throat, just the way he liked it, then stroked it with her tongue and throat. After several minutes she let the cock pop out of her mouth so she could go down to the asshole and lick it well but quickly, then continuing up to the balls, before plunging the whole cock down her throat again. Master groaned with pleasure, which was music to her ears. She used her tongue at the base of his cock while her throat worked at the tip. Her nose flared with the need for air as her she could feel the heavy ball sack, wet with her saliva, rub against her chin. She must work to drain his cum without her Master moving at all, he should not need to buck his hips or hold her head. She must do it all with her mouth. She must milk his cum at least three times per day. This was the second and could be the longest. Her morning cock worship, after serving him breakfast, and before beginning her many chores for the day, was often the time when he let her have his cum quickly. She was lucky to have a man with so much cum.

"Finger" Master Thomas growled. This told Angela he was ready to come and she could now use her finger to stroke his asshole while he shot his cum down her throat. His cock stiffened even more, then a load of thick cum shot down the back of her mouth.. She used her lips to milk the cock gently as another load landed on the back of her tongue. She stole a glance up at her Master and saw his eyes closed, a look of calm on his face, and her heart almost burst with happiness. She would continue to milk him with her mouth. Then she ask for permission to give him a relaxing sponge bath as he watched TV, or read a magazine.

She loved her life now, but six months earlier she did not even know Thomas Dawkins. She was just a depressed middle aged white woman in Charleston, South Carolina, that didn't know how wonderful life could be.

nicklord
nicklord
18 Followers