The New Laura Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kenny said, "Damn, wench! You're cumming so much you're almost full up! Maybe I need to find a new place to make my deposit!" He let his cock slip out of her and he inserted it into her ass. The initial entry was easy since everything down there was drenched with her cum, but it took two or three strokes before Kenny could get the entire length of his cock into her.

Laura let out a forceful O scream through her tightly clenched teeth. Her fingernails dug into Kenny's shoulders. She came again.

Both Kenny and Laura were aware of the force with which Laura's projectile cum hit his lower belly, just above his pubic hair. They looked into each other's eyes and cracked up laughing. "God DAMN, girl! That thing should be classified as a lethal weapon!"

Laura pulled him forward and kissed the tip of his nose. "You bring out the best in me, I guess!"

Kenny said, "Hold on, hold on, I want you to hook your ankles behind my thighs and push your palms into my chest. I'm going to roll off the sofa onto my back on the cushions on the floor. It's your job to make sure my dick stays inside of you and you wind up sitting on top of me, okay?"

"I can do that!"

Kenny yelled, "Hey Bart, come here!" He rolled to his left and they wound up, just as planned, with Laura on top.

"Now Elle, don't let my dick out but spin around so your back is to me. Bart, take those pillows and prop them under my shoulders. No, no, not just them, stack 'em all!"

With his back reclined against the stack of cushions, Kenny said, "All right wench, if you perform well in this action I'll promote you to Lieutenant Wench. Now lean back against my chest and hook your legs under mine so your ankles hit my ass."

He called out, "Married guy, hey married guy, come here!"

Bill came over. "I'm not married, yet!"

"Technicalities, technicalities, get over there and sit on the floor facing us." Kenny had started rocking, moving his cock in and out of Laura's ass.

Laura had leaned her head back, resting it on Kenny's collarbone so they were cheek to cheek. He said to her, "Okay get your nipples erect...No, no, belay that order. I'll do that, besides I've got another use for your hands."

Kenny started to knead Laura's breasts, squeezing her nipples between his fingers. He said to her. "Nobody knows your pussy like you do. Start playing with your clit, but be sure to tell me if you feel yourself getting ready to cum." His cock was now thrusting more rapidly in Laura and she was beginning to whimper.

Kenny squeezed Laura's breasts together and held her nipples so they were barely 1/2" apart. He put his cheek against hers and sighted down the length of her body, between her nipples and between her legs. "Now when you start to cum, be sure to pull your hand away, quickly!"

Laura could only whimper in response, but louder now. Kenny brought each of Laura's nipples in turn to his mouth, licking the erect tips like a hunter moistening his gun's open sights. He put them back in position just as Laura started to scream, dropping her hands and grabbing Kenny's hips.

Kenny arched his back and hips in a wrestler's bridge and aimed down between Laura's nipples so the pulsating vulva was in line with Bill's open mouth.

Laura's scream was accompanied by a stream of cum, the shot hitting Bill squarely in the face. Knowing that Laura had at least one more bullet in her weapon, Kenny shifted his hips suddenly so the second stream flew across the room hitting Mark in his nose, just as he was about to sip his drink.

The crowd exploded with applause. Amid cheering and high-fiveing, one member of the crowd ran over to Kenny and Laura. He yelled, "Sorry, by all rights this should be Champagne!" He proceeded to pour Scotch over Laura's mound, eventually putting the neck of the bottle between her labia to catch any leakage. Laura obliged him with another squirt.

Kenny yelled out, "Scotch and Elle's cum! Breakfast of Champions! Give me a drink!" He took the bottle and took a large swallow before handing it to Laura.

Laura had decided earlier that she shouldn't drink much while performing but she figured that with her cum in it the Scotch bottle had been transformed into sort of a health drink. She took a good pull and enjoyed the burning sensation in her throat.

Over the course of the rest of the evening Laura fucked seven more groomsmen or whoever they were. She stopped counting the blowjobs at ten.

She must have dozed off because at six o'clock, the time she normally awakened, she opened her eyes. She found herself lying on top of a man who was in turn spread out on the mattress Mark and Eric had pulled off one of the beds and dragged into the living room for Laura to perform on. She realized that the stranger's limp cock was still in her pussy.

Their combined juices had dried in the night and when Laura pushed herself up it was like opening a partially sealed envelope. Her belly stuck to his belly, her thighs to his thighs, and her pussy to his cock. She tried to arise quietly but several of the guests started to stir as she went into the master bathroom. She showered, dressed and had almost finished packing when she realized her costume from last night was still spread around the living room. She grabbed her bag and went out to retrieve them.

When she got in the living room she saw that everyone was up. Bill asked her, "I made coffee, want a cup?"

"Mmm please, but make it half a cup. I've got to rush." She stuffed her heels, stockings, and the rest of her outfit in the bag.

Mark picked up several envelopes on the kitchen counter. "Some of the guys had to leave last night but they left these for you."

Laura tilted her head questioningly.

Bill replied, "Tips. In fact..." He reached into his pocket and peeled off three hundred dollar bills. He handed them to her and kissed her cheek. "You were so much better than I could possibly have hoped for. I've been to a lot of these parties so I know, you're the absolute best. I'll make it a point to mention you to anyone I know that's planning this sort of thing."

She finished her coffee and then saw, stretched between her and the door, a line of guys had formed. It was like going down a receiving line, each of them kissing her and saying, "goodbye...I had a great time!...You're the best...never been fucked like that before...have a great one...best tits I've ever seen...", and so on. Each of them pressed money into her hand which she pushed into her purse.

Kenny was at the end of the line, closest to the door. He hugged her and said, "I've been standing here trying to think of something clever to say to express what an awesome time I had last night. I couldn't, so I might as well just say what I feel in my heart." He looked Laura in the eyes, "This world became a much nicer place the day you decided to become a whore. You provided us with so much pleasure, and I'm glad it's being shared." He kissed her. Rather tenderly, she thought.

Laura stopped for gas just before getting on the highway. While she was filling her tank she called Margie. "Hey girl, I just wanted to tell you I'm on the road...It was pretty wild, but I had fun, and guess what?...They gave me the thousand as soon as I got there, but as I was leaving they all started handing me tips...An additional eighteen hundred! Oh, and I've GOT to tell you about your brother!...I don't care if you don't want to hear it, when I see you I'll sit on your chest and force you to listen if I have to...no, no, it's nothing bad!...Oh yeah, he fucked me, twice, but that's not it...Yeah, he was very good. I thought you didn't want to talk about him?...I told you, I'll tell you when I see you. Besides, I want to think about something he said some more. Oh, and I already have bookings for two more parties, another bachelor party and of all things a birthday party!

I'll see you when I see you!"

As she got up to speed on the Interstate, Laura thought, "I like making the world nicer. Especially if it makes my pussy feel the way it does now!"

12