The New Laura Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Reefkeeper
Reefkeeper
144 Followers

"So what's she costing you, kid?"

"A thousand plus tip, but I already told you I'd take care of it, Tony."

Tony put his arm on Bart's shoulders and patted him on the back. He reached into the breast pocket of that $10,000 suit and pulled out his wallet. "Bart, I insist. Let's call her my birthday present to you.

Why don't you play bartender and get the drinks started while I pay the whore. Make it scotch rocks for the two of us."

While the men were talking, Laura had continued to unbutton her suit jacket. She pushed her shoulders away from the window so the jacket could fall to the floor. She had worn new matching pink lingerie and although she thought the effect created by the push up bra on her already overly large tits made her look silly, she knew the effect it had on men. She could see the fire ignited in Bart's eyes as he stared transfixed at her. Tony's eyes revealed nothing and it annoyed her.

It was all about control. It was always about control and she fully intended to turn this tough guy into one of her disciples. Just as, she knew, he intended to dominate her. The great thing about this game was that if she succeeded, then she won. She still locked eyes with Tony knowing that if she failed, she still won! Her skirt fell to the floor and she began to walk toward Tony.

Tony walked up to the coffee table and dropped a pile of bills on it. Laura stepped out of her shoes, swung her legs over the sofa back, grabbed a throw pillow, and came to rest kneeling on the pillow atop the cash. She unzipped his fly and reached in for Tony's cock. As she began to run her tongue around the head of his member, Tony reached down and rubbed the wet spot on her panties. They were soaked and he brought his fingertips to his lips to wipe her on his tongue. Their eyes hadn't yet broken contact.

Laura was frustrated that her pussy had betrayed her. It had been like wearing a campaign button declaring "We Want Tony" on the front of her thong. She broke eye contact and set about properly lubricating his cock. Round One went to Tony.

Bart had already undressed. He came over to the coffee table and put the drinks on the marble top. He got behind Laura and pulled the thong to one side. Rubbing the head of his penis across her labia he realized how wet she already was, so he began to enter her.

Laura's concentration was momentarily broken when she felt Bart's entire cock bury itself into her in one stroke. She thought to herself, addressing her pussy, "Blabbermouth! Do you have to tell everyone how hot this guinea makes me?"

Laura had thought she was going to give Tony a blow job, but it wasn't working out that way. After a very few strokes he had grabbed her hair and was pretty much orchestrating the whole thing. He was fucking her face, pretty much masturbating into her mouth and throat instead of any velvet glove.

Actually that was okay with her since, much to her own surprise, her attention was focused on what Bart was doing to her. He had leaned forward, almost lying on her back, with one hand across her breasts and the other in her panties expertly rubbing her clit. He seemed to be timing it all so that she felt every thrust in her nipples, her clit, and her vagina simultaneously. She could feel herself on the verge of cumming and she remembered from past experience to guard against her normal bite response when experiencing an orgasm. No sense ruining Tony for the rest of the evening!

Wave after wave crashed over her while Brad, who seemed to be imitating the frickin' Energizer bunny kept pounding away at her pussy. Somehow this performance of Bart's emboldened Laura. She grabbed the base of Tony's cock with one hand, used the other to milk his testicles, and, ignoring Tony's hand in her hair, doubled the pace of her sucking.

The change of pace was having its effect on Tony. Laura could hear little grunts escaping his lips and nostrils even though he tried to maintain his composure with clenched jaws.

Finally his resistance collapsed and, like a route horse in a long race, picked up his pace to match Laura's as he neared his finish line.

He exploded and Laura was swallowing as fast as she could, thinking, "Oh no little mister, you're not getting out of this mouth unless you're dead. You leave when I've slain you and drained the last of your blood!

Damn, though, I think they replaced your prostate with another bladder. You're still squirting pints!"

Round 2 went to Laura.

Just as Tony's spent cock was sliding from Laura's lips she felt another wave building in herself. Bart was still pounding away, conducting his own personal orchestra of nipples, clit, vagina and cock. She wanted to turn and kiss him but she didn't want to interrupt the glorious rhythm.

Finally the waves crashed over both Laura and Bart together. Laura tried to keep count of the number of contractions she felt but finally concluded that these weren't multiple orgasms, this was the humongo grandmother of all orgasms. She was still cumming when she realized that Bart had fallen back on the sofa, exhausted. She rolled off the table onto the floor. Her labored heavy breathing was mixed with peals of laughter.

"Wow! I think...I read...I read somewhere that...that a crayfish orgasm lasts...lasts 20 hours. I...I think I..." Laura was still trying to catch her breath.

"If I ever decide...decide to go for the record..." Laura pointed at Bart. "You're my partner!"

Laura jumped to her feet and grabbed Tony by his hand, dragging him into one of the bedrooms. She was still laughing.

"And you, Mister...I want to fuck you...on a bed!" She pushed Tony backward and he fell back on the bed.

"And you're not goinganywhere until I explode like that again!"

Laura got on the bed and started sucking Tony's cock back to life. In very short order he was up and hard. She swung her leg over his supine body, preparing to mount him, when she noticed she was still wearing her stockings, garter belt, bra and panties. She rolled on her back and pushed her thong down.

Tony was on her like a big cat attacking some poor gazelle. His knees spread her legs open and he grabbed the front of her bra, ripping it off her. He lubricated the head of his cock with Laura's cum which was still leaking from her and began pounding her like he had a score to settle.

Laura began cumming almost immediately. Whether it was a new orgasm generated by six strokes of Tony's cock or whether it was a continuation of Bart's performance she had no idea. She just knew she was losing control and swept up in every moment of it. She was totally aware that every thrust of his was draining her of...what? Was it cum or energy?

She thought, "Probably both!" She didn't care; all she knew was that the crayfish better start looking over his shoulder because Laura was coming. Just as Elle was cumming!

Tony pulled his cock out of her and Laura couldn't decide whether she was upset or relieved! It turned out not to matter as Tony rolled her over and poked his cock's head into her ass. He thrust his entire length into her rather abruptly.

Laura screamed, but she wasn't sure whether it was pain or the new series of breakers washing upon her beach. She still felt unable to catch her breath; the cock thrusting in her ass seemed to occupy her entire focus. The tiniest twinge of doubt crept into her mind as to whether she could outlast Tony.

But like a seeing eye single with a man on third in the bottom of the ninth of a tied ballgame, the struggle was suddenly over. With a bellowing roar, Tony could control himself no longer and he exploded into Laura.

Tony rolled off Laura and lay flat on his back covered in perspiration. Laura didn't want to move. She lay face down on the spread, her ass still raised up as if awaiting the next entrant.

A small chuckle escaped Tony's lips as he shook his head. "Damn, bitch, you're really good!"

Laura's laugh was closer to a single snort. "The names's Elle, and fuck the crayfish, he can keep his record!"

Bart entered the room, and like a divine delivery man started passing out towels and frigid Heinekens. Laura tried to drink her beer without lifting her head from the comforter and wound up spilling as much as she drank.

Tony raised the bottle as a toast to Bart as he toweled himself off. Bart leaned up against the wall, sipping his Heineken with the third towel hanging from his very erect cock.

Laura noticed and groaned as she rolled over onto her back. "Nooo, this willnever do!No erect penises allowed! Especially on the birthday boy! You have two choices:

One, you can have that erection dispatched by a sticky, smelly, sweaty whore.

Or Two, I'll run, no, make that crawl, into the shower so you can get laid by a smiling, sweet smelling teenaged nympho. Your choice!"

Bart chugged the remainder of his beer. "How about door number three? That's the one where I pick you up, carry you into Tony's huge shower, and you get laid by both of us."

Laura rolled over and grabbed Tony's limp dick. "What d'ya think, sport? One more time?"

Tony snorted. "Any time, any place!"

Laura threw her arms in the air sending the beer bottle across the carpet as she squealed, "Then I pickThree!"

The next morning Bart took the elevator down to his room to retrieve his and Laura's clothes. Laura sat on a stool at the kitchen's island drinking her morning coffee. Tony came out dressed to face the world. Laura admired his hand stitched Italian shoes, thinking that they probably cost more than she had earned with her last two performances.

He looked at her and said, "You know, I see you sitting there naked and I feel a sense of normalcy exists in the world. You should always be naked and available."

"Impractical, that's why Bart went downstairs to get my clothes."

Tony went over to the coffee table and retrieved Laura's money. He dropped the bills on the counter, reached into his pocket and added an equal amount to the pile. "I've gotta go. Say goodbye to the kid and if you ever decide to trash your rule about not taking on a single as a client, give me a call, you're pretty good."

Laura thought, "Cocky bastard!" He had left, but she said to the closed door, "Baby, it's guys like you that're the reason I don't want to break my rule."

Laura was feeling cheap. It didn't matter that there was a couple of thousand on the counter, payment for one evenings work, she still felt like a trivial whore, part of the flotsam of life. She continued to feel badly until Bart came into the room. She could see in his eyes that it made him happy just to see her. She was equally sure that he would have worn the same expression had she been fully clothed, he was just glad to see her.

Laura jumped off the stool and ran to Bart. She forced the bags from his hands and they fell to the floor. She then jumped into his arms kissing him as deeply as the depth of pleasure his smile had brought her. She pressed her naked body against him and said, "Oh Bart, thank you! Thank you, thank you, and thank you for my potlatch!"

She showered twenty more rapid kisses all over Bart's face. He supported her by grabbing her naked butt and asked, "Potlatch, what's a potlatch?"

She tried to articulate her answer with her tongue in Bart's ear. "In the pacific northwest, particularly in British Columbia, a lot of the Indian tribes threw these parties called potlatches. They'd be thrown for almost any reason, like a birthday or a good harvest. The wealthiest people, to prove they were a big deal, would give away, rather than receive, the birthday presents. The more you gave away, the more power and influence you gathered.

This was your birthday celebration, and I hope I was a really great gift for you, because however much you enjoyed me, you've given me the biggest present of all, just by being you!

Do you have time for one more fuck, on the house?"

"Yeah but let's do it in my room downstairs. I don't want to be where Tony might interrupt us."

Laura kissed him again. "Crayfish man, you read my mind."

Reefkeeper
Reefkeeper
144 Followers
12