The New Lodger

Story Info
A new friend or maybe something more.
2.1k words
4.02
28.3k
4
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/20/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After having many people come to look at the spare room I had to rent out I sat sifting through the shortlist and working out who I wanted living in my home, there had been some people you really would not want to live anywhere near but there was two people I had worked my list down to, one being a young chef the other being a professional office worker who I actually quite liked.

Sitting down I decided to make the call and after much thought I decided to ask the professional a guy called Marc if he still needed a room, as I dialled his mobile number I wondered if I had left it to long as the phone rang to his answer phone service. Leaving a message I decided I would wait for Marc to call back before I called the other guy who was interested.

Fortunately I did not have to wait very long as within minutes my mobile rang and it was Marc, to my amazement he said he had not found anywhere else he felt as welcome or comfortable and when I asked if he wanted the room he jumped at the chance and we were soon chatting about his references and what I needed him to pay before moving in.

Assuring me he had the funds ready and was basically ready to move in I decided then and there that he could move in on my day off of work so I could make sure he was settled in and had a extra pair of hands in case he needed help.

As we were about to end the call Marc very suddenly asked may I ask one question, answering of course he quickly said you don't have a problem with homosexuals?

I answered and said well I am bisexual and I have a gay partner so no I have no problem with it as long as you are quiet, clean and respectful of my property and quiet times, Marc just said in response that's very cool I think we will get on well and with that we ended the call and I waited for Wednesday to roll around so Marc could move in.

I had always suspected Marc was gay or bisexual at least so I was not surprised when he asked me if I had a problem with it, he was not openly obvious as a gay guy in fact he was very straight acting but with a slight build and soft girly looking features and skin.

It was fair to say I kind of had a soft spot for him and actually soon found myself thinking how I would like to fuck him, have him on his knees swallowing my spunk after a good hard screwing and as the thoughts rushed through my head I soon found my cock was rock hard and with that I pulled it from my jeans and furiously began to wank myself off.

Soon I felt the feeling rushing through me and as I pulled off my jeans I found myself on my sofa with a bottle of poppers, my lube and a dildo and soon was pulling on my throbbing cock with 8 inches of sex toy buried in my tight arse thinking about sharing a spunky session with my new housemate and with that I drove myself into a explosive orgasm shooting jets of spunk down my thick 8 inch shaft and all over my fist and groin.

Laying back relaxing for a moment I withdrew the dildo from my butt and decided I should go and shower as I still had to work for a few hours and time was creeping up on me.

To say Wednesday could not come soon enough was an understatement and as the alarm woke me and I fell out of bed near enough, plodding around with the curtains still closed I made my way into the kitchen for my morning coffee and toast.

Not expecting any visitors or Marc to show up for a while I decided to put on the normal mundane daytime television and relax but before I knew it hours had passed by and as I went to get a shower the door bell rang, thinking bloody postman I shouted down the stairs I'm coming and wrapped a large bath towel round my waist and headed for the door.

Not checking and not thinking I opened the door to see Marc stood there and as I said Hi I saw him looking me up and down, apologising I said I have been having a lazy morning and don't normally answer the front door in a towel but as I explained myself Marc said oh I don't mind adding it's a nice welcome sight at this time of day.

Leading him to the lounge I made him a coffee and decided I really must go shower and dress myself so made my excuses and told Marc to hold on for 20 minutes or so while I quickly get dressed, adding as I went out the living room door to make himself feel at home.

As soon as I was dressed I headed back downstairs to speak to Marc and found he had moved a few bits in and was making himself breakfast, as I got to the kitchen Marc turned round and said I hope you don't mind I was so hungry as I skipped breakfast this morning.

Saying I didn't mind I went off and grabbed the tenancy agreement I had downloaded and got Marc to go over it before he signed it, signing the document he handed me a deposit and his first months rent.

As all the important stuff was sorted I said I have some work to do today that will take me a couple of hours but if you need a hand moving anything in just give me a shout, thanking me Marc said he would be fine and with that I went to my room and booted up my computer to finish a bit of work I had to do.

Not realising how time had slipped by there was a light knock at my door and as I swung it open Marc was stood there with a bottle of champagne and asked if I would join him and celebrate him moving in, telling him to give me half an hour I finished up my work and shut down my pc.

Soon myself and Marc were sat in the lounge enjoying the champagne and chatting like old friends, the whole time I thought it was definitely worth picking Marc to share my home and as I asked him about a partner or friends he said he had only recently moved into the area and really didn't know many people yet.

Sure enough Marc was so cute and the champagne bubbles were making me horny again but I had to resist the urges to jump on him especially as he had only just moved in, as we sat and I tried desperately to stop myself from thinking about the wild sex we could be having on my soft white leather sofas.

Marc asked me after a while about my partner and as I explained that my partner lived some distance away he said he previously had been seeing a guy from Bournemouth where I live and he had hoped they would live together but it had all gone badly wrong after he found his partner had been cheating on him and had a long term partner already.

It kind of made me feel bad as I had cheated on my partner many times with the distance between us in miles but not feelings, telling him I occasionally have guys or Tgirls over for casual fun he didn't seem to mind and said maybe you can point me in the right direction then.

Taking him up on his offer I said we should hit one of the big gay bars in town for drinks in the evening and Marc seemed really up for going out, in the meantime I sat around chatting and made us lunch as Marc had yet to do any food shopping.

Soon enough I was in my room smartening myself up and making sure I looked good when Marc tapped at my door and walked in in his CK boxers showing off his package nicely and asked if I had an iron he could borrow, pointing him to the corner where I already had mine set up I finished off getting ready but I just could not resist checking Marc out.

Standing around 5'8 or so tall he was slim and toned with a gorgeous butt and what looked like a nice cock too with short cropped hair and piercing blue eyes he was stunning but some what twinky and cute which I always went for in guys, thinking I would change my jeans I pulled my current pair off and as I went to the wardrobe to grab another pair I noticed Marc checking out my package but not saying anything.

Now I knew he wanted a fuck too and tonight maybe interesting, as Marc left for his own room I waited for a moment then decided I was going for it and stripping off and massaging my cock to a semi hard 8 plus inches I strode toward his room and knocked at his door.

As Marc opened the door still in his boxers his eyes fell to my cock then to my eyes and as I stepped towards him and our hands met each others bodies then our lips met each others making me rock solid and wasting no time Marc was on his knees in the door way eagerly sucking my cock deep and slow making all the right noises and giving me a lovely deep blow job, as he slurped and teased my piss slit with his pierced tongue it sent waves of ecstasy through my body and soon I could take no more.

As I felt the rush of orgasm racing through me I knew I had a large load on the way and as I grabbed at the door frame my legs went weak and a explosion started deep in my balls rushing its way down my shaft, before I knew it I had fired several hot jets of cum into the back of Marc's throat with he expertly swallowed before lapping the last of my load from my uncut cock.

Pulling him from my now flaccid cock he stood in front of me and lowered his boxers showing off a cock almost the mirror of my own and as he stroked at it I took my turn taking his thick cock into my mouth and began blowing him off as best as I could, I knew I was not a spot on him but I soon had him moaning and telling me how he was enjoying it.

I was by now gagging to fuck and as I went to break away from his cock he held the back of my head and said please I am loving it and as I flicked my experienced tongue across his bell end his body convulsed and I felt his cock suddenly and without warning explode shooting a mouthful of cum and then another as I desperately tried to swallow it all, lapping the last drops of his spunk from his now semi hard cock I stood and licked my lips and walked back to my room to get dressed again not speaking a word.

It only took minutes to put my shirt and jeans back on and as soon as I was ready I headed back to Marc's room and stepped in without knocking to see Marc laid in the nude on his bed, asking him you still want to go out tonight he said yeah for sure give me half hour or so.

As I went to sit in the lounge I grabbed a cold Budweiser from the fridge and put on a music channel on the television to sit and relax for the night ahead, soon enough Marc wandered in and as he stood and looked at me he asked me living here, is it going to be a problem?

I said no, no problem I just think you are very fit and have to admit I had a soft spot for you and that's why I offered you the room.

Getting up I walked to the kitchen and grabbed another couple of cans and handed Marc one, as we sat I said to him that was good though Marc but we cannot be doing that all the time. Agreeing Marc said yes it was very good in fact but I understand, although if you ever fancy some fun I am sure we can play together in fact maybe next time you will fuck me.

And with that we settled chatting in the lounge and I called a taxi for our impending night down in the gay bars of Bournemouth.