The New Maid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny slowly engulfed my whole cock. It was my turn to squirm now, her thick cock-sucking lips felt absolutely amazing. She tucked her hair behind her ear so that I could get a good view of her head bobbing up and down on my pole and her pendulous boobs swaying in rhythm. I could hardly watch the erotic scene in front of me since my eyes were rolling back in guilty pleasure. To raise the stakes, Jenny cupped my balls and fondled them mercilessly. I tried to warn Jenny that I was going to cum but the pleasure was too intense. A silent moan left my mouth when I emptied myself inside her mouth, rather than being disgusted Jenny kept on sucking my cock for all she was worth. My frenulum was now so sensitive that it was starting to hurt, but the new maid kept licking.

After a couple of minutes she had sucked out the last drop of cum from my cock, she removed her lips with a loud pop. "Thanks for the gravy, it was delicious." Jenny said licking her lips. I looked down, and to my surprise, I was still hard as a rock.

"Surprised? Don't be, you swallowed two blue-pills with your tea, and by the way, I can keep you hard the whole night" She said with a wink and then climbed on top of me. She rubbed her leaking cunt on my whole length; her juices were flowing like a river. When my dick was coated thickly with her fragrant nectar, she lined it with her slit. Impatient and aroused, I shoved my cock forward and immediately Jenny's slick pussy swallowed half of it up.

We moaned simultaneously and our eyes rolled back in their sockets. As my thick cock probed the deep recesses of Jenny's pussy, she threw her head backwards in utter sexual bliss, her blonde hair flailing wildly. Her breasts were thrust forward and I could do nothing but on to them. Her pussy was pulsing around the length of my invading member. Jenny bit her lips as I rolled her erect nipples. "Don't just play with them Sir, pinch them. Fuck my pussy Sir, fuck your maid's pussy with your big cock." she ordered, as she covered my lips with hers. Jenny thrust her lips into my mouth and ground her bottom as I pinched her nipples.

Jenny kept riding me like this for I don't know how long but I was getting closer and closer to the ultimate bliss and I wanted to quicken the pace. I gently rolled her over and picked up the pace of our fucking. Jenny's moans increased in tempo as I hit all the right notes.

"Oh God yesss!!! Give it to me; give it to me harder!" she urged.

I pounded her with all I had. The room was filled with Jenny's moans and the squishy sound of our lovemaking. The bed-cover underneath Jenny was wet with her juices leaking from her cunt, her cream splashed as I thrust inside her. I could sense that Jenny was close to her orgasm as she enclosed me with her meaty thighs and dug her heels deep in my back.

"Fuck... Oh God fuck me harder Stan, I'm so very fucking close, I want your child Stan, fuck me harder, cum inside me! Yes... Yes... YES!"

To quicken her climax I bent down and bit her nipple, and Jenny aka Alice, my wife came with a huge scream and her head was thrown back. Her pussy tightened around my cock triggering my climax.

"YES! Come inside me Stan, give me your seed, empty your big balls inside my womb. Don't you dare pull out." She hissed.

I came and came and came inside her slick, tight tunnel, my balls pumping out the largest load of my life inside Alice's love channel. When the spurting finally stopped, I collapsed on her breast, my eyes were hazy, and my ears buzzed.

I lay on her lush body for a long time, my slowly deflating penis still firmly inside her satiny vagina. Alice combed her fingers through my hair lovingly; she massaged my scalp with her long manicured fingernails.

"You know, you could've just told me that you bought a maid-dress and want to role-play." I said.

"What fun would that have been? Besides, I wanted to practice my acting skills; I was in the theatre-group after all." She replied.

We laid there together whispering sweet-nothings in each other's ears until we fell asleep.

The next two days we continued to make love and we hardly came out of the bedroom.

Old Mrs. McDonald came over on Sunday concern written all over her face, to enquire about us since she had heard some commotion the night before coming from our house. She stared daggers at me asked Alice privately whether there was any problem between us and if I was beating her. Alice blushed a bright red and shook her head and emphatic no, on hearing her question. It took some time for the motherly septuagenarian to comprehend the meaning of Alice's silent blush, but she finally understood and immediately dropped the matter. We invited our very happy and relieved neighbor to lunch with us and she gladly accepted. Before leaving, she kissed my cheek and blessed both of us.

**********

12