The New Master

Story Info
I introduce you to to Sir, and we will make use of you.
9.7k words
4.41
34.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm waiting in the living room when you return from work. As you close the door behind you, you feel something in the air. Something different. Something charged.

The place is totally silent except for a faint noise. It tickles the back of your brain. It's familiar. And comforting. A sound you know well and love.

Your cock twitches. It knows this sound. It means pleasure.

You walk in, seeking out this muffled moaning and wet sucking noise. As you meet my stare, it all clicks. Of course you know this sound.

I'm smiling at you from the couch, sitting next to a large, attractive man, clad only in a pair of well-worn jeans. There's a gleam in my eyes you've seen before and a huge, glistening cock in my hand, sticking up out of his open fly.

I'm wearing only a lacy bra and panty set with a pair of stilettos on my feet.

You stop in your tracks, taking time to register the display in front of you. You try to take it all in, when it hits you just how large this man is. He dwarfs the furniture, making it look like it's made for children, and you guess he must be at least six and a half feet and built like a boxer.

But it's more than his size. There is something you can't put your finger on. An energy, a sense of...

You're unsure, and your gaze flickers back to mine, and I read the question in your eyes.

I smile widely and wickedly and hold your gaze as I lean down and lick the tip of his cock. You can see my tongue wrap around the swollen flesh, and my lips stretch around the gigantic head for a moment.

I moan softly, wildly.

Your stomach turns to knots as you watch me take the massive head into my mouth. You're frozen, aroused and terrified by the site of me sucking another man's cock, right here, in your living room.

You're a jumble of feelings and you don't know how to approach this unknown male.

His eyes are calm.

In any other situation, you might even call them kind, but there's something there, deep. Something you can't really make out, because you can't bring yourself to look him in the eyes for very long.

Your eyes keep returning to mine, by way of his muscular chest.

I'm smiling at you, from just above the huge cock held tight in my hand. My eyes flicker down to his impressive member, then back up to yours, with a knowing look and a question for you.

Your eyes follow mine to the beautiful wet cock in my hand.

Precum forces its way suddenly out, and your flaccid cock stirs, but does not rise. This huge man has you so off-balance that your cock is staying exactly as it is. Almost afraid to rise and possibly cause offense.

Your eyes meet mine, and you can sense my amusement and excitement. The invitation is evident.

You look again at his beautiful cock and feel drawn towards it.

You let your bag drop to the floor and start slowly towards me, almost as if you're in a trance. Your eyes flicker up to his, but immediately back to mine, seeking comfort and home.

As you reach me, you drop to your knees, your face close to mine, still gazing deep into my eyes. I can hear your labored breathing. Your eyes are dilated, and you're shaking. Your nose is mere inches from mine, and your eyes are locked on mine.

I smile and push the head nearer your mouth.

I lick my lips and watch.

You think to yourself, "What am I doing? Why am I on my knees in front of my lover with a massive cock inches from my mouth? Who is this man, and why do I feel the need to please him, instead of screaming for them to get out of my home? Is it her that I'm wanting to please? Is it that something I can't quite put my finger on..."

Ignoring the voice in your head, you slide the tip of his cock into your mouth, watching the smile grow in my eyes.

Oh, fuck. How I love watching you suck a cock!

Your eyes close, as if you don't want to see what you're doing, and I gently tap your forehead to get you to open them again, and look into mine.

You see my smiling eyes pour my pride and adoration into you as my free hand runs tenderly through your hair.

I glance up at my friend, your new Sir, and you can see my smile grow on my face and some sort of communication pass between us. His hips shift and push his cock just the tiniest bit deeper in your mouth.

Suddenly, it dawns on you that you've just given yourself to both of us to use as we see fit. Your eyes widen at the knowledge and my hand in your hair presses you down.

I croon to you, "That's my good Pet. Suck that huge cock. Please it. Feel it in your mouth. Taste it. Love that cock for me."

At the sound of my voice, you feel an overwhelming desire to please. You turn all of your attention to this massive cock, forcing it deeper into your small, untrained mouth. You love this cock at this moment. You want this cock inside you. You want to please.

My hand in your hair tightens, and lifts your face up, my mouth covering your lips and my tongue replacing his cock in your mouth.

You feel like you're melting, and your heart swells with the desire, the need to please. The kiss is deep and wanton, the two of us sharing the taste of this man's cock grounds you and opens up your passion before I break away and push your head back down.

I'm so pleased with you. Everything about you is so perfect, my Pet. You have the true soul of a perfect boy, and I could not adore you more at this moment or any other.

Looking up at Sir, I see him smiling. I told him you'd be a good boy for me and for him. Of course, he believed me, but it's one thing to believe, and it's another to experience.

One of his giant hands join mine on your head, touching me, touching you at the same time. The other hand wraps in my hair, pulling me up to him into a kiss, then presses my head down to rest on his bare chest as we both watch you.

You glance up from your task to see us watching you. You feel deep down inside that you are desired and owned. That you will do anything to please us both.

My voice pulls you from your thoughts for a moment, as I move my hand from sliding up and down his shaft. "Put your hands on Sir, Pet. Pleasure his cock the best way you know how. Do it for me, my dear."

You make love to this perfect cock with your mouth and hands. Comparing your own average tool to this primeval monster, you feel your sense of manhood shattered by this very real, very primal male you are worshipping.

All of these feelings for this man flowing through your head, and he has yet to say a single word.

As you worship his thick member, you see me get up off the couch, and you wonder what I'm doing.

You feel my hands on your shoulders, and I lean down and say in your ear, "Keep going, Pet. You are so good. I love watching you please."

You wrap your hands tighter around his phallus, and you're amazed at its size; easily ten inches long, and as thick as your wrist. That you've even fit part of it into your mouth seems like a miracle.

Yet, you nod yes to me, wanting nothing more in this moment than to please me. And him.

My soft words encourage you and my hands assure you as you pleasure your new Sir.

I kneel down behind you, my chest pressed against your back. You can feel my nipples through the lace of my bra. My left arm wraps around you, like an embrace. My right hand plays with your hair as I continue to encourage you in a soft voice, alternately biting your neck and shoulders from behind.

"That's right, my Pet. Suck that cock. Be a good little bitch for me and for Sir. Show that cock all that you have to offer. I know what your tongue can do. Such a good boy for me..."

The words continue for you, always pushing you to do your best. To serve. For me. For Sir.

Your body shivers below me with each bite. It sends waves through his shaft. You take it as far down as you as you can, trying hard to please. You hold it deep as tears start to form. You start to gag and cough around the thick head.

"Ahhh, such a good boy, wonderful Pet!" I sigh into your ear. "That's it. That's just right."

You can hear the smile in my voice, and feel the cock in your mouth jerking, when suddenly a large hand reaches out to take that amazing shaft away from you and put it away, tucking it back into his jeans.

Just as you're about to ask a question, I say, "Undress for me."

It takes a moment to register. You blink slowly a couple of times. You're still caught up in your task, the scent of alpha male and taste of hard cock in your mouth, but you shake your head to clear those things away and stand.

As you start undressing, you wonder about your fate.

You look at me, thinking how beautiful my face is, my eyes gazing into yours. You want to do everything for me.

You look at Sir. You look at his muscular body, size and air of confidence and command, and you realize that you are not his equal. And you feel no need to try to be.

And that is natural.

I watch you undress slowly and methodically, neatly folding and stacking your clothing on the floor.

You continue to undress, until you're standing before us naked.

Waiting.

My eyes roam your body, enjoying what is mine, noting the slippery wetness seeping from your cock already. I look up at Sir, and see him looking down at me. He smiles.

I say, "It's time for an inspection, Pet. Hands on your head, and feet apart, so I can inspect you."

PART II

You stand before me, shivering with nervousness and excitement. Sir is standing next to you, towering over you. You're feeling small, exposed and vulnerable.

I look at you, and I marvel at how easy it is for you to obey me. How natural.

Sir steps back from you, allowing me the space and time with you I need to connect. I walk around you, noting every detail, smiling and humming to myself as I think of what I plan for you.

I see your eyes half-close and your nostrils flare. You've caught my scent. Your mind and body react to it. I know what the smell of me does to you. How wild it drives you.

Any other moment, and you might break your control and dive into me, but this moment, you stay still, waiting.

I seem to be all that you can smell right now. You can tell that I'm aroused and that can mean anything. Sweet, slow sex or raging, ripping, animal biting and clawing. Add this giant of a man into the mix, and your mind goes mad.

You shudder.

You can hear me laugh under my breath.

I smile, looking at the two of you, side-by-side. The comparison is impossible to avoid. He stands 9 inches taller than you in his bare feet, and his shoulders are twice as wide. Standing next to you in just a pair of jeans, he is imposing.

He's looking at you with casual interest, and stands a few feet away to watch, as he and I agreed.

Your focus is on me and nothing else. You know where your loyalty lies, with me, your Queen.

My chilly finger presses softly at the hollow of your throat, then trails down your chest, stopping just before touching your cock.

Your desire to please me is overwhelming right now. Every touch sends a shock wave through you.

My hands spread across your chest, feeling you, pressing into you. You know that I want you to stay exactly where you are, so you push back slightly, to maintain your balance, keeping your eyes locked onto mine.

I look deep into your soul, and you feel like you want to drown in me. With a hitch in your breath, you stand your ground, waiting... hoping to serve.

I slide my hands up over your shoulders and down your arms, squeezing your biceps and forearms, testing their strength as I touch them, sending firey threads of sensation through your body.

My fingers slide across your palms, wrap around your hands, and gently entwine with your fingers for a moment, before I move on. You twitch, wanting to clutch at me as my hands drift away.

You crave my contact every moment that my hands leave you. A simple touch with a finger and you're mine to do with as I please.

I reach out to cup your cock and balls. You're still leaking for me, and the head spurts lovely pre-cum as I sink my nails into your scrotum.

Oh! Those nails! A shiver runs through your body on a laser beam of piercing, enjoyable pain.

I release you and it dissipates quickly, leaving you both relieved and wanting more.

I smile before walking around behind you. I run my hands over your shoulders and down your back.

You close your eyes to focus on the feel of my skin on yours.

My fingernails trail lightly down to your lower back. You hear the click of my heel as I take a step forward to press against you.

You start slightly when you feel my hot breath on the back of your neck, and let out a long moan when my teeth grip you tightly. My hot, wet mouth clamps on you, claiming you as mine, and utterly submissive to me. I feel your body tense for an instant, then relax into the pleasure and pain of it.

The sudden piercing bite has sharpened your mental focus. In that moment, my mouth owns you completely and enforces my dominance. You give in and realize how wonderful it feels and how easy it is to just go along.

My hands grab your ass, sinking my nails in deeply, while my teeth maintain their hold on your neck. I feel the remaining resistance in you fade away. You are now malleable and fully in-the-moment.

You cling to every soft touch and painful sting that I give you.

Your breathing has changed, and I know, were I to look in your eyes, that I would see nothing now but your adoration and your desire to please.

You feel, deep inside yourself that you want to live for me and me alone for the rest of your life. You crave my touch. You need it. You want all of me, and you need me to have all of you. Your mind screams, "Take me!" while you stand meekly for your inspection.

I step back, running my hands over your ass. Enjoying the soft hairs and the play of flesh over muscle. I raise one hand to your upper back and press, and you fold over. You grip your ankles with your hands, exposing yourself to me.

Your mind starts to race at this utter exposure and your heartbeat quickens.

I run a finger along your ass crack, from your taint to your lower back, tickling your greedy starfish along the way. I feel your body tense slightly as you struggle not to squirm, to push back onto me.

Flashes of scenes past rush through your head. The pleasure my fingers can bring you. Your body heats with a deep yearning.

I smile to myself at your struggle.

I love how you keep yourself so clean for me at all times. I can smell the scent of you. The clean maleness of you. I breathe deeply and sigh happily. Just for fun, I let some spit slide from my lips onto that puckered hole, and rub it in with my fingertip.

A groan escapes from your lips as you feel me toying with your ass. You automatically push back, inviting me to enter you, and you're a little surprised that you feel so eager and so slutty.

I press lightly, and feel you open up to me. I love how responsive your body is to my attentions. So fucking sexy.

I slip into your ass just the tiniest bit, barely more than a centimeter, and I hear you groan. That makes my smile grow wide. Indeed, tonight will be a lovely evening.

You arch your back, craving more. You whimper in a way that can only be interpreted as begging. You want more of me inside you, exploring you. The feeling of me violating you this way, the power of it, feeds your submission even more, making you need to give yourself over to me.

I press in deeper, opening you up, feeling you take me in, accept me as part of you. A shuddering wave ripples through you as you feel I am truly taking you and all that you have to offer.

It's so powerful to me, for you to give of yourself like this. I am so taken with you. I smile at your body's reaction to me, your need and your sluttiness. All for me. Mine.

Your need for me to use you any way I desire burns strong within you. Your body is moving against me and giving it all away.

Beside you, you hear Sir say, "May I?" and you hear my murmured assent. You're startled, because you'd gotten so wrapped up in the moment, you'd forgotten Sir standing behind you, watching.

He says, "Open up," and you hear the wet noises of me sucking.

Then, my finger slips out of your ass, and you feel a larger pressure. His finger, nearly twice the size of mine, demands entrance.

"Are you going to be a good boy, and take it, my Pet?" I ask.

You push back greedily on his large digit, proving you are a good boy, and an eager pet, your body shaking with the realization of this man taking that control from you, being allowed possession and use of your body by me.

I love watching you push back on Sir's huge forefinger, like the greedy little boy you are. I love that you're taking him into that most intimate hole for me and for you. Such a wonderful, sweet, good boy.

You take part of his finger and love how it stretches you and fills you. Your hips move involuntarily, trying to get more. More finger, more movement, more pleasure. You've lost all control, and you're simply a pleasure pet, to fill our needs.

"He's eager," you hear Sir say.

"Yes, very," I reply. "I told you. But, be good. He's mine, and you're not allowed to break him." You hear the smile in my voice and you feel a rush of adoration for me, knowing I'm there to keep you safe, always.

He chuckles as he begins to fuck you hard with his finger.

"I'll be careful," you hear. "But it seems like he likes it." You hear me laugh.

The sudden movement and hard finger fucking have you moaning and pressing back onto his hand, betraying your slutty nature.

I love seeing you wiggle in pleasure. I get lost in the sight for a while, just watching your body react to this second master.

I give Sir a signal, and he slows down and pulls his finger out, stepping back. Your greedy little ass seems to be so lonely. I smack it lightly, affectionately, before pressing gently on your tailbone. You sink gracefully to your knees on the hard wood floor, hands on your thighs, chest up, shoulders back, and head straight forward.

You feel a bit sad, with your ass wanting more penetration, but you obey my command and rest in position for me.

I walk around to stand just in front of you, and pat my hip with one hand. You rise up slightly, wrap your arms around my thighs, and nuzzle your face into my crotch, inhaling deeply. I slide my fingers through your hair, raking my nails lightly along your scalp, and press you into me.

Mmmm. You love when I hold you and connect with you, grounding your needs and desires into me, keeping you engaged with me. You can't get enough of me, of my scent. You nuzzle your nose into my panties instinctively, and try desperately to taste me.

The fabric in your way thwarts your attempts, but it makes me smile. I love to stand like this with you. I could enjoy this closeness with my treasured Pet for hours, but I have other plans for this evening, and Sir would probably get a bit bored.

After a few minutes of you taking me in and centering yourself, I lightly tap your head, and you sit back.

You're calmed, now, but shaking a bit, wondering what your future now holds. You sit, waiting and wanting.

"He is good. Is he ready?" you hear Sir say from behind you.

"Yes, he's been ready. I've run him through these fantasies so many times, he probably dreams them," I reply.

"Well, OK then," Sir says, "What are we waiting for?"

Your mind focuses suddenly on that exchange, and all of the fantasies we've discussed start running through your head, all the deep, perverse late night talks we've had. Your body starts to shake violently.

I see your eyes half close and your body shudders at the words. I smile and click my tongue and you look at me.

I look deep into your eyes, and you start to feel calm. Your shaking lessons and your heart swells with adoration as I hold your gaze.