The New Math Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarJan
MarJan
16 Followers

I let go of Miss Stanley's wrists, stood up and said, "Then Mr. Roberts, Miss Stanley got on her hands and knees on the couch, pulled down her bottoms and told me to do her from behind, like a dog."

Diane released her also and stood up next to me. We both began taking off our bathing suits. I quickly slid my suit down and stepped out of it. My 6 inch erection pointing straight out with the tip almost dripping with precum. Diane finished removing her top and pulled her bottoms down and kicked them off. We both stood naked in front of the young teacher. Miss Stanley watched for a moment and then pulled the shirt from around her wrists and slowly got up on all fours facing the end of the couch. She hesitated, staring at the arm of the couch. I could tell her mind was off in space somewhere trying to get away from it all. Diane slapped her bottom hard with her hand and said, "Do it!"

She put her head down on the couch, her ass up in the air and with both hands pulled her bottoms down to her knees, exposing her pale white ass cheeks and said, "Marty, please do me doggie-style."

"Then Miss Stanley told Diane to sit in front of her and spread her legs because she wanted to taste her young pussy." I said in my mock conversation with the principle.

Miss Stanley quickly raised her head off the couch, turned her head around and gave me a pleading look, saying faintly, "Please, no."

Diane had already stepped up and sat on the arm of the couch with one foot on the couch cushion and the other on the floor, her hand slowly rubbing her wet pussy about eye level to Miss Stanley. I reached forward and putting my hand on her chin, I turned Miss Stanley's head around to face Diane. I leaned over and said, "Say it."

Miss Stanley looked forward, watching Diane stroke her moist clit and quietly said, "I want to taste your pussy."

I pushed the back of her head a little and she leaned forward on all fours, eyes closed, putting the side of her head on Diane's lower stomach, like the she was listening for something through a wall. Then after a few seconds she kissed Diane's inner thigh. Then another kiss, and another, each one working closer to Diane's erect clit pressed to Miss Stanley's cheek. Then she turned her head and licked it. Kissed it. Licked it again. Then took it into her mouth. Diane moved her foot from the floor onto the couch and with her feet together, spread her muscled thighs wide as she could, watching closely as Miss Stanley rolled her tongue around her wet clitoris while holding it between her lips. I watched as Diane put one hand behind Miss Stanley's head holding her tight to her wetness while Miss Stanley began lapping with her tongue like a dog drinking water from a dish. Diane's head went back and her eyes closed.

I moved behind Miss Stanley and began rubbing my erection up and down her wet slit. I pushed between the wet lips and slid into her tight, but very wet pussy. Her pussy was small and gripped my cock like a small wet fist. I didn't have much experience at intercourse, but I had done it with girls that my cock could slide in and out of a lot easier than Miss Stanley's small but very wet pussy. I was afraid of coming so I moved very slowly in and out.

A few moments later, Diane began groaning and hunching faster. I knew she was coming against Miss Stanley's mouth. I watched from behind Miss Stanley, while still buried deep in her tight pussy, as Diane closed her thighs tightly around her head as she had done to me so many times. I knew from experience what Miss Stanley was tasting. I could also tell from the way Miss Stanley's head was moving between Diane's closed thighs, that she was still lapping away with her tongue as waves washed over Diane. Then I felt Miss Stanley's pussy constrict around my cock. Her hips didn't move, but she began to spasm and come along with Diane. The juices were flowing out of her pussy with each spasm. I had to pinch the base of my dick and hold perfectly still to keep from coming. I held it in her as long as I dared and then pulled out, trying to think of something else to take my mind off the incredible sight I was watching. I thought about finals, summer vacation, washing the car, all the while, tightly holding the base of my straining cock. I sat down and leaned back, looking at the ceiling.

Once the pressure in my balls subsided, I looked over at Diane. She was smiling at me while her fingers played with Miss Stanley's messed up red hair. It was a smile of satisfaction of just having an earth shattering orgasm. Miss Stanley was still on all fours, her face wet and slick, her head resting on Diane's thigh, her hips still occasionally twitching from her own orgasm. Both of them were still panting when Diane lifted the teacher's head by her red hair and said, "Now, you should go show Marty how talented you can be with that wonderful little mouth of yours."

Miss Stanley, with her bottoms still around her knees, slid onto the floor and crawled over between my legs. She sat down on her knees, her full butt resting on her ankles and stared blankly at the cock in my hand. I still held my shiny erection by the base. Diane got off the couch and moved next to Miss Stanley. She leaned over and whispered something into Miss Stanley's ear that I couldn't hear, but then Miss Stanley got up on all fours again and leaned forward and licked from my fingers holding the base up to the tip. She was licking up and down slowly when Diane swatted Miss Stanley's bare bottom with her hand, making her jump a little. Miss Stanley started licking faster. Diane swatted the other cheek and Miss Stanley let out a little moan and began rolling her tongue around my wet balls. I let go of my erection and just let it point to the ceiling in front of Miss Stanley's face while she tongued my balls back and forth. I put my hands up on the back of the couch and armrest and watched as my math teacher, kneeling in front of me, licked her pussy juices from my cock.

There was a hairbrush on the coffee table and Diane motioned for me to hand it to her. I handed her the flat bristled brush and she immediately brought the flat plastic side down hard on Miss Stanley's ass cheek. Miss Stanley let out a yelp that sounded like a puppy that had just had its tail stepped on.

Diane leaned over and again whispered into her ear. Miss Stanley hesitated and Diane swatted her behind with the back of the brush. Miss Stanley looked up at me and softly said, "Please come in my mouth."

Diane popped the other cheek with the brush and Miss Stanley quickly reached up and pulled my dick down and put it deep in her mouth. She put her hand back down on the floor and just held my erection with her mouth. I watched as her head moved up and back, using her small tight mouth on my cock. Diane popped the other cheek and at the same time reached under her and began pinching and twisting the nipples hanging down between her arms. Her head went a little faster up and down on my throbbing cock. Then another swat, and another, alternating ass cheeks. Diane then put the hairbrush with the hundreds of short stiff bristles pointing up, under the teacher's large breasts and started patting the soft flesh all over. Miss Stanley began moaning and moving side to side, swaying her massive breasts back and forth to escape some of the prickly pats on her breasts, but never released my cock from her mouth. Miss Stanley bobbed her head faster and faster and I realized Diane was going to spank her and torment her until she got me off.

I felt the pressure building in my balls as I watched the erotic torment. It only took a few more swats with the bristled side of the brush on her breasts and the flat side on her bottom and I exploded into Miss Stanley's mouth. I know she swallowed some, but she gagged and coughed a little and much of it ran out her mouth and onto my cock, balls and thighs as she tried to catch her breath.

Diane said, "You made a mess, clean it up." She used the handle of the brush to point to a large drop of come slowly sliding down the side of my thigh. Miss Stanley stuck out her tongue and licked it into her mouth. She licked all over my cock and balls for a few minutes, trying to clean the juices, but she had come all over her face and lips and the task was impossible.

Diane had gotten up and put back on her suit. I finally stood and began putting on mine. Miss Stanley just sat naked on the floor with her head resting on her arm as she leaned on the couch, looking exhausted. We were ready to go and Miss Stanley watched as Diane went over to the couch and picked up the hairbrush.

Diane said, " And when we left, Miss Stanley was sitting on the couch, masturbating herself with the handle of a hairbrush." Diane held out the hairbrush to Miss Stanley who dragged herself slowly up off the floor, took the brush and sat at one end of the couch. With her bottoms still around her ankles, her feet on the couch, she spread her knees and began rubbing the handle of the hairbrush up and down on her hard pink clit. The thin red pubic hairs were matted and stuck together in tiny wet curls.

Diane and I watched a moment until we saw Miss Stanley close her eyes and put her head back slightly while she slid the handle of the brush into herself. She moved it in and out slowly and began moaning quietly. Diane smiled and walked out the door.

I looked at my math teacher, her red hair sticking out all over and some stuck to her sticky face. I stared at her large freckled breasts, red with scratches and bite marks, knowing her bottom was red and tender; watching as she masturbated with a hairbrush and thought to myself, I wish there was more than two weeks left in this school year.

Then to my surprise, Miss Stanley opened her eyes, looked at me, smiled just a little while still sliding the hairbrush in her pussy and said, "Marty? Are you going to be around this summer?"

MarJan
MarJan
16 Followers
12