The New Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mikey's mouth found mine before I even realise he was reaching for me, and I responded with a level of hunger and passion that was almost scary. I sucked that tongue for a few seconds before my hands started scrabbling at his waistband. Mikey's eyes grew even wider, and more questioning.

"What?" I said, "Let's face it, I'm not gonna be able to wait until Lucas goes, and he's seen everything else, so unless you don't want him looking at your hard cock, get it out and then get it in, buster."

Mikey grabbed his shorts and pushed down, "He can see what he likes, and there ain't nothing gonna stop me now..." Mikey pushed me back onto the sofa, "Not even Luke getting wild and touching my angel will stop me."

I looked sideways to where Lucas was kneeling down beside me, "Whatever you say Mikey, just... just fuck me now, hard, because I've never needed you more than I do now. Never wanted.. never wanted to be touched more..."

Mikey, my hero, my lover, entered me with a single lustful thrust that had me yelling. When his hands cupped my breasts, my moans began to spiral, but when hands three and four were laid on my exposed tits I simply exploded.

Mikey exploded as well, just seconds later, and again a moment or three after that when I nodded as he asked me whether I'd consider even more cock. I was out of control and knew it, just as surely as I knew that I was going to give in to ever secret fantasy that I could that night.

"Lucas?" I gasped as Mikey slid free of me, "You want it? You want to fuck little Jess? You want your cock in-" I squealed as he swung on top of me, his cock finding my entrance at the second thrust, "I... I guess that's a yes..."

"Oh my.. oh Jess!"

"Come on then, Lucas, oh come on and come in!" I grabbed Mikey's hand as Lucas thrust, "Oh... oh fuck, oh Mikey, oh Lucas!"

"Oh man!" Mikey was in ecstasy and his cock began to straighten again, driving me to another climax even as Lucas started to fill me.

By the time I'd climaxed a third time, and the guys twice each, I was a convert – and already I'd worked out what my new set of rules were. Even while I was fetching them fresh beer wearing just my little yellow dress, I knew that I'd changed forever, but that the night that was happening there and then with Lucas was a one-off. I took the beers back through to the living room and handed one each to the guys.

"Mikey? Are you now totally sure I'm not a prude?"

He shrugged, "Luke? Pull her dress off and tell me what you see."

I raised my arms as Lucas hoisted the dress. He stood back for a moment, "I see heaven, my Mikey." His hands slid across my breasts before sliding down my belly to the warm, wet centre of me. "Feels like heaven as well."

I looked across at my guy. "Well?"

"I guess you're not a prude."

So, I thought, Still only a guess, huh? Well, I guess I'll have to do something about proving it further then.

That was sixteen months ago. I'm still not quite sure I've proved it yet. Maybe you can let me know when I start to tell you my tales of what's happened between then and now... I'll start writing tonight.

12