The New Meaning of Hockey

Story Info
An erotic twist to the classic sport.
1.9k words
4.26
30.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is a Saturday afternoon; Mark was sitting at work when the phone rang. "Hello, M & B Construction, how may I help you?"

"Hello, I am working on a project and would like to rent a handsome construction stud for the evening, can you help me?" A woman replied with a giggle.

Mark smiled instantly recognizing that giggle, "Well ma'am, I happen to be available this evening, maybe I could come by and survey the site."

Theresa laughed, "How is my sexy boyfriend today?"

Mark smiled, "I am good babe, missing you terribly."

"I miss you too, that is why I have been laying here in bed, thinking of you and getting very horny! So I decided that you are in for surprise when you get home." Theresa said with a husky, devilish tone.

Mark laughed "Oh really? And what do you have planned my love?"

"Well now, I cannot tell you that, it would spoil the surprise...and you know how I love to surprise you. Just be ready for a night you will never forget. I love you and I will see you at 4:00." Theresa replied and then hung up.

Mark leaned back in his chair, smiling recalling his girlfriend of 4 years, Theresa, or Tess, as he affectionately called her. They had met in college and moved in together after a wild and sex-filled 6 months. They have been together ever since. He loved her passion for life and when she was in her "playful" mood, as she was today, he knew anything was possible and the thought excited him.

Tess called him a few more times, the calls full of playfulness and teasing, to the point he was having difficulty concentrating. He knew full well that was Tess' intentions.

Finally, Mark finished his work and excitedly hurried home.

I greeted Mark at the door with a nice, cold beer, a smile and nothing else!! I knew words were not warranted now, I knew how aroused he was from my phone calls today.

I began kissing him passionately as I backed him up against the door and rubbed my naked body against him. Mark felt his cock straining in his pants as I knelt down at his feet, undid his belt and jeans, letting it all fall down around his ankles. I wasted no time for I had been hungering for a taste of his cock all day long!!

I ran my tongue around the tip, already wet with pre-cum, slowly licking all around the tip, letting my hands caress up and down his thighs. His cock would jump each time I stopped licking and started again. Oh, it was so arousing for me to see and feel that! I wrapped my hot, moist lips around the tip and slowly gobbled him deep into my throat, flicking my tongue all around his shaft with each inch I swallowed, he moaned and grabbed onto my shoulders to steady himself.

Once he was deep in my throat, I stopped sucking and swallowed several times as fast as I could, feeling him throbbing with each gulp. GOD, I was so hot and wet, sucking his massive cock pleasured me as much as it did him! Once he gained a bit of balance, he began to thrust his hips slowly, driving his cock deeper each time I released it from my swallow.

I had to devour him completely now. I grabbed his hips, urging him to thrust faster as I moaned, creating a vibration on his shaft. He thrust harder and faster as I grabbed his balls and caressed them, squeezing them ever so gently. I could tell he was close to cumming and I was very ready for him! Oh how I wanted to taste him, to feel his hot, jetting streams of juice pulsating in my throat!

He knew from my increased sucking, licking, and moaning I wanted him to cum so he fucked my mouth with such lust and greed, pulling it out to the tip and ramming it deep into my waiting throat! He was grunting and growling like an animal with each thrust. I knew he was ready to let loose. He came with such a violent jerk and intense force, ensuring that every drop was deep inside me. I swallowed it all with lust and hunger. Oh how wonderful it tasted!

He grabbed my arms and pulled me up to him, kissing me with such force it took my breath away. He hugged me tight and whispered a breathy " thank you" in my ear to which I replied in his ear "my pleasure, but I have so much more planned for you!"

He said, "OMG!" but I could tell he was anything but complaining.

I told him, with a smile and devilish look, "We are going to the hockey game and I need to get dressed."

I knew of his love of hockey, we went every Saturday to the games. I was thrilled to see the look of surprise on his face. I knew he had been thinking all day that he was going to miss the game because I had something else planned.

I changed into a long black skirt, hanging just below my knees, with a black lace bra under a red semi-transparent blouse cut very low. I wore his favorite pair of red sandals, with a slight heel and straps that tied around the ankles. Knowing that I never wear panties, he just grinned as I came out of the bedroom.

In the car, he decided that I needed a dose of my own medicine so, with a gleam in his eye, he reclined my seat back. He knew how hot I was from the blowjob and reached under my skirt and finger fucked me till I came! "Oh," I told him, "You will pay for that!" He grinned and said, "Gladly."

Our seats at the game were in the middle level of the ice arena, not in the midst of a lot of people like in the lower level, yet, not as secluded as I would have preferred like in the upper level. But I found that it just added to my excitement and arousal level.

For a while we watched the game, but feeling such extreme sexual tension we couldn't really concentrate. Now I suspected that he knew exactly what I had planned for him.

I stood up and sat on his lap, with my back to him and allowing my skirt to flow over my knees...to anyone we looked like we were just sitting there enjoying the game.

I could already feel his excitement through his jeans! I squirmed on his lap for a few minutes until I felt him reach underneath me and undo his jeans allowing his erect cock to spring out.

I felt it against my outer thigh so I reached back under my skirt and began to slowly stroke him. I could feel his breath sharpen against the back of my neck as he reached around to my clit and began the slow, torturous assault there, circling my hard nub and gently tugging at it. I leaned back into him and we enjoyed this for a little while, trying to appear casual and non expressive. It was very hard to do and the sexual tension was so intense.

Occasionally I would turn my head as far back as it would go and we would kiss. GOD! I was on fire now! I knew he was equally aroused; his cock was harder than I had ever felt before. I knew that I was hotter and wetter than ever before as evidenced by my juices on my thighs and running down to my ass.

The thrill of being in public, combined with the passion, lust and desire...and having to maintain control was like nothing I had ever experienced before.

Soon he whispered in my ear, his voice husky and full of lust, "I NEED to fuck you NOW.I NEED to feel me deep inside you so damn much!"

I moaned in agreement and lifted myself slightly to allow him to position his cock then I sat down hard and fast-nearly screaming out. OMG...it slipped right in deep, as I was so wet!

We sat there totally still for a few minutes to regain our composure. Slowly I started to contract my pussy muscles and I felt him tighten his thigh muscles wanting to thrust...but not able to.

I glanced around, and for the most part, no one was watching but I did see a man sitting in the next row down and to the left staring at us. I suspect he knew what was happening and trying not to stare.

I turned my head and told Mark this, he looked at the man and just smiled, thus confirming to the man what he had suspected was true. The look on the guy's face was priceless; it was like a deer caught in headlights, knowing he should look away but unable to.

Mark told me to look at him the whole time and tease him. Oh how that idea excited me. By now, the poor man was helpless as I slowly began to grind my hips while staring at the man; I licked my lips and smiled!

Mark began to resume his assault on my clit causing me to jerk a little with each touch, unable to stop it completely. As I would jerk, I would tighten my pussy muscles while slowly moving back and forth on his cock. He moaned softly in my ear and said, "OMG! Tess, you are so hot and wet, this feels so damn good!"

I murmured in agreement while still teasing the man in the row below. Every now and then I would let my hand brush across my right tit sending spasms straight to my clit. I could no longer stare at the man as my eyes fluttered closed, lost in these awesome feelings.

Mark was now sucking the spot on my neck he know drives me insane. In part, to drive me insane, but mostly to keep him from crying out!

Both us being so aroused, it didn't take long, as I was feeling him throbbing deep inside me, rubbing my clit and sucking on my neck, before I felt the warmness creeping into my clit and pussy areas...knowing we were both very close to cumming.

I looked at the man and I could tell he was very aroused from the look in his eyes and the shifting in his seat. I licked my lips again, began to run my finger around my lips and started to suck on them as Mark was thrusting as much as possible with me gripping him tighter and tighter with my muscles as we both reached the point of no return.

We both came so intensely and I jerked involuntarily as I came, trying so hard to control it and my moans, but damn! It was so intense. I could feel his cock pulsating deep inside me as he sucked on my neck so hard it hurt to keep himself quiet.

We both released at the same time and allowed ourselves to collapse totally spent and satisfied!

The man had to get up, rather uncomfortably and leave off to the bathrooms I suspect.

We finished watching the rest of the game, both knowing full well that the night had just begun.