The New Mysteries Ch. 01

Story Info
Max and Sara get hot.
2.5k words
4.42
35.2k
11

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 10/14/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quieted moans of pleasure filled the dimly lit bedroom, mingling in the air with the wet sounds of sex. The smells of pleasure filtered about the room, with the scent of creaming pussy mixing with the odor of previously shot cum.

“Oh my god,” woman as she rose up, back arching, her long hair flailing back with her movement. Its golden tones shimmered in the candlelight, cascading down her back as she leaned forward on to her lover below. “Oh god, you feel so good inside me,” she said, raising her hips rhythmically, enjoying the throbbing feeling of the thick cock in her belly.

“Deep inside you,” whispered her lover. He thrust up inside her, his strong back arching and lifting her nearly a foot off the bed.

“Oooh!” she moaned loudly. Her fingertips raked down his well-muscled chest, leaving red trails in their wake. “Oh god, I love it when you do that,” she cooed. He laughed gently and reached up to fondle her voluptuous, firm breasts. His thumbs played with her nipples and their heaving bodies kept colliding messily in the near darkness.

The man grabbed the young woman’s waist, his huge hands nearly encompassing the entire diameter. He pulled her down onto his stiff cock, burying it as deep as he could and rolled her over to take top. He slid slowly and easily into her, his cock popping out of her at the end of every stroke, her juicing pussy trying to slurp his thick manhood back into her womb. At the bottom of each tenderly slow stroke, his cock buried itself to the hilt in her slippery velvet vice.

“You’re gonna make me cum,” she moaned quietly, her back arching up off the bed.

“That’s the idea,” he whispered, his lips caressing her neck, his tongue flicking down it softly. She moaned again, and he could feel her pussy start to spasm around his thick cock.

“I’m cumming, oh my god, I’m cumming!” she moaned harder, her hands grabbing the sheets tightly. His mouth met hers to cover up the scream that he knew all to well to be coming. The scream came, and her tongue mingled with his in a passionate kiss. Her juices flooded out around his cock, squirting noisily onto his crotch and coating their thighs. Three powerful gushes of cum shot from her hot pink box, soaking the sheets below them, as well. The man kept pumping away through her orgasm, her body shaking violently each time his cock nearly left her pussy, and each time it was completely swallowed up by it.

“I’m gonna cum,” he moaned, driving deeper and faster, their bodies slapping together wetly.

“Oh god, don’t cum in my cunt,” the woman said breathlessly, still shaking from the cum that she just had. “I want to taste us,” she said again, her eyes burning with passion. They rolled over again, sweaty bodies almost becoming one in the move. She was again on top, and her still quaking body rode his cock twice more before she dismounted, her body swinging over his. His hands reached her turgid nipples and her tongue hit his massive, dripping mushroom at the same time. She swung her tanned leg over his head and lowered her still dripping box to his mouth as her mouth engulfed his proud testament to manhood.

The young man’s tongue flicked her clit quickly and then made an achingly slow circle all around her inner folds. He slowly circled in on her hot pink hole with just the tip of his tongue, flicking across her clit twice in the process.

She sucked his head like a baby on a bottle. Her lips just barely covered the tip and her tongue worked it over for all she was worth. His tonguing made her feel the rush of another orgasm, building quickly, starting at the tips over her toes and flushing over her body like a hurricane.

“Gonna cum,” he moaned lowly as his lips locked onto her clit and his tongue caressed and teased it as fast as he could. His bass voice sent shivers down her spine and she squirted a tiny bit of cum as her body convulsed. That was all she needed to start moaning and deep-throating him all at the same time. His cock erupted like Vesuvius and she started pumping her mouth around his organ like a woman dying of thirst. Her box also flooded for the fourth time that day, and her juices gushed forth from her steaming pink pussy. The little shot before told him that it wasn’t going to be long and he locked his mouth entirely around her mound, his tongue still working in her hot hole like a jackhammer. They drank each other, moaning into each other’s sexes, both convulsing slightly from the hard cum they shared with each other.

“Kids!” came a voice from somewhere outside the door.

“Yes, Mother?” they both rang simultaneously, dislodging their mouths and tongues from each other.

“Kids, your father and I have to go now. If you need anything, you know who to call,” their mom called back up the stairs.

“Okay, Mom!” rang the girl’s voice. Her brother took the opportunity to start tongue lashing his sister again, diving into her golden haired honey well and licking her into oblivion.

“Sara,” her mom yelled again. She clamped her thighs shut and he stopped.

“Yes mom?” she asked after taking a second to catch her breath. Her brother could still hit her dripping cunt with the very tip of his tongue and was tickling her slit.

“Don’t forget to get a hold of Jade. She called right before you two got home from school.”

“Okay, mom. Bye-bye, have fun!” her husky voice called back down the stairs. They heard the front door open and close and the car doors open and close. The car started and drove off down the street.

“We’re gonna get caught fuckin' one of these days if you aren’t careful, Max,” Sara said, letting his head go and feeling his tongue slide slowly back into her waiting pussy.

“Yeah, probably, but it’s so much fun. Besides, we’re already 19, what are they gonna do, ground us for fucking each other?” Max asked between licks.

“Ooh, don’t stop, make me cum again,” she moaned out lowly. His tongue picked up speed and his hands grabbed her inner thighs, spreading her legs and his fingers spreading her pussy lips at the same time.

“I love the taste of your blonde box, Sara,” he said lowly. His lips locked around her clit and sucked it gently, his tongue teasing it.

“Oh, keep talking, I can feel it, I can feel it starting, keep telling me what you like,” she moaned out, her tongue tracing around hair covered balls. He moaned, the vibrations of his lips on her clit almost sending her over the edge.

“I want you to cum, I love the taste of your cunt, I love drinking your juices,” he moaned into her slit, his tongue making loops, going from her clit to as deep inside her pussy as it would go, and then back out.

“I’m gonna cum!” she shouted, her voice husky and hurried. He could feel her heart beating in her wetness; her mouth was keeping time with it as she swallowed his cock to the hilt.

“Cum on me, cover me with your sweet cum,” he moaned, his tongue moving impossibly fast over her achingly hot clit. He got his reward and she showered him in her cunt juice, three powerful surges shot from her pussy, cover his face, his mouth, his neck, getting into his hair, even running over his back and chest. Max’s tongue still worked her during her orgasm, her body shaking heavily, her mouth and tongue making love to his cock, desperately trying to get him to cum again. She knew he wouldn’t now, but she knew he would later tonight.

“Oh that was so good,” she moaned happily as he rolled her over on her side. He got up off the bed and looked down at himself. He was a mess, covered with her cum almost as much as she was.

“I think we need to take a shower,” Max said laughing softly, stroking his sister’s cum covered thighs. She kept softly stroking his cock and giggled, her other hand moving down to his and pulling it away from her still quivering pussy.

“Separate showers, silly. Much as I love fucking you, we do have other people to see tonight,” she said huskily. She moved closer and straddled his lap, his throbbing cock resting against her pussy lips. “We do have all night you know.”

Max rocked his meat against his sister’s open cunt, her juices still flowing slowly. “That’s true,” he said, his hands on her hips. He let her go and she swung her leg slowly over him, giving him an excellent look at her inviting sex. He slapped her ass playfully as she moved off the bed and swung her hips out the room.

They showered, separately to their mutual displeasure, and got dressed.

“Hey, sis?” Max’s voice rang as he pulled on his pants. She wandered into his room, still brushing her teeth, wearing a tight short black dress which showed almost all of her legs and a good share of her cleavage. “God I love that dress,” Max said, walking over to her and slowly zipping his pants up. He nuzzled her neck softly and his roaming hands discovered quickly that she wasn’t wearing a bra or underwear. She giggled softly.

Max’s fingers rubbed her slit, which was dry until he started doing that. She laughed again and spun out of his grasp, retreating to the bathroom to finish brushing.

“Holy shit, Sara, what are you and Jade doing tonight?” Max asked, licking her nectar of his finger.

“Same thing we do every night we go out.”

“And that would be?”

“Ride the strip and strip, duh,” she responded matter of factly.

“You’re gonna get caught one of these days and they're gonna tell mom and dad,” Max said, a tone of caution in his voice. She sexily walked back into his room as he put some cologne on and stood with her legs parted slightly. He turned to look at her and she ran her fingers up her sides, her nipples jutting out like miniature rockets. She pinched them slightly through the dress and her hands trailed slowly down to the hem of her skirt and lifted it a mere two inches, showing her blonde bush nestled between her tanned thighs.

“Gee officer, I don’t think my parents would like it if you had to call them at this time of night. I know I’ve been bad,” she said, one hand going up to her breasts, the other separating her pussy lips and opening her delicate pink flower. “So why don’t you just show me and my friend what happens to bad girls when you catch them?” she continued, sinking two fingers entirely up her wet hole. She kept fingering herself slowly, giggling.

“Looks like you’ve done that before,” Max said, practically drooling.

“Uh-huh. Arnold goes for it the most.”

“Officer Arnold, that hot little black chick with the huge tits?” Max almost choked.

“Yeah,” she moaned, working her pussy and tits over, trying to get herself to cum. “Oh you should see the things that she can do with her tongue,” she moaned out again. Max couldn’t help it; she was practically begging to get fucked again. He picked his sister up and tossed her to the bed.

“Oh, now Max, what are you going to do?” she asked, sucking lightly on a finger and still frigging her cunt.

“We can’t have your clean dress getting anything on it,” Max said and began sucking on her pussy lips. His tongue worked the very entrance of her hole gently while massaging his sister’s clit with its tip.

“If you keep doing that,” she moaned breathlessly, “you’ll make my cunt gush like a garden hose!”

“That’s the idea,” he said and engulfed her mound with his mouth and flicked her clit as hard and as fast as he could. She screamed and her voice would have woken the neighbors had they had any. Her pussy flooded with her juice again, gushing her hot honey into her brother’s waiting mouth. His tongue kept flicking through her orgasm, causing splash after splash of her cum to spray down his throat.

"Oh Jesus am I late," she breathed as soon as she regained her senses. Max looked over his shoulder and saw the bright blue display of his sister's alarm clock. It was 9:15. "I'd better get going, I was supposed to meet Jade at the Dairy Faerie 15 minutes ago!" She tried to swing her legs free of her brother's head, but his hands gripped her thighs tight. "Max, let me go!" she giggled, trying to get free. Max's tongue took a long slow lick from Sara's puckered little ass to the top of her slit and then once around her clit.

"Max…please let me gooooohhhh my god," she purred, her pussy still oozing its gooey fuck nectar. "Max come on, pleeeeeease stop," she begged. Max took another slow lick; this time his tongue rimmed her hole before taking a lap around her clit.

"I suppose," he said, a tone of disappointment in his voice. He stood up, flipped her over quickly and playfully spanked her ass. She took in a sharp breath in surprise and rolled off the bed. He sat on the bed as she stood up and pulled her dress down. She checked herself over quickly.

"Oh Max, damnit, you made cum leak down my legs. You know how I hate that," she said, the sarcasm dripping from her voice like the honey dripping from her cunt.

"I know, I'm such a bastard," Max smirked. Sara pushed on her brother's head and he fell back onto the bed as she swayed out of the room.

"Now don't you and Jess have too much fun. If she's pissed off that you smell like pussy, you send her to me and I'll straighten her right out," Sara said as she walked down the hall.

"I've watched you two go at each other, and there's nothing straight about it. It's just a mass of writhing tongues, fingers, and those monstrous dildos that you two fuck each other into oblivion with," Max yelled after her sister as she walked down the stairs.

"You just wish you could make her scream like I can!" Sara yelled back up as she opened the door and walked through.

"You'd be lucky to make her--" Max started but the slamming of the front door cut him off. "Damn I hate it when she does that," Max muttered and finished straightening up, not bothering to wipe his sister's cum off his neck and face.