The New Mysteries Ch. 04

Story Info
Sara becomes Mistress and adds 2 new slaves.
4.4k words
4.56
24.5k
3

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 10/14/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Author's Note: This is a continuation of the The New Mysteries stories that are on this site. While the story does make sense in and of itself, it is highly suggested that you go back and read at least the second one, if not all three previous stories. Thanks for reading. **

Jade and Sara had been driving around the town for over an hour with Sara flashing herself to anyone who looked over into the vehicle. They hadn't seen a cop all night except one that already had another kid pulled over and were giving him a drunk test. Sara stood up and flashed her tits at him while Jade reached over and stuck three fingers up Sara's exposed pussy. The guy about fell over and the cop took him in. Sara and Jade rode down the street laughing. Sara turned slowly while she sat and Jade kept her fingers firmly in her slave's crotch.

"Mmmmmm," Sara said, licking her lips. "Mistress?" Sara asked, her eyes half shut and glazed over. Jade started twisting and flexing her fingers in her slave.

"Yes, Sara?" she asked slowly.

"Mistress, I have to cum," Sara said and bit her lip, her hands moving down from the roll cage to her pink nipples standing out proudly over the top of her dress. Jade's fingers sped up and her thumb started working Sara's clit. Sara moaned loudly and started grinding against her mistress's hand.

"How badly does my little blonde cunt need to cum?" Jade asked. Sara leaned back against the roll cage, giving Jade better access to her dripping pussy. Jade sped up her fingers but lightened her touch on Sara's clit.

"Ooooooh. Baaaaaaaaad," Sara said, getting closer and closer. Jade gave a little laugh as she pulled up to a red light.

"Beside us are Lynn and Amber. If you cum hard enough to hit their window, I'll let you be Matt's mistress for the night," Jade said and pulled her hand out of her slave and giving Sara's clit a quick pinch. Sara spun around in her wet seat and put one foot on the dash and the other behind the roll bar. Her left hand was plunging wetly in and out of her pussy and her right hand was pinching her nipples. Her eyes were closed with lust and the tip of her pink tongue stuck out from her lips. The red light shone on the sweat of her body as she pumped herself the rest of the way to orgasm.

"Miiiistressssss," whined Sara. The driver of the red Camaro next to them looked over. Her head shot back in a double take. Immediately her eyes glazed and her stare was riveted to the pink gash not three feet from her face.

"Cum," Jade said, watching.

"Oooooh, yeeeeeeessssssssss!" Sara moaned, but tried to be quiet enough to keep the people on the side walk from looking if they hadn't already. Torrents of cum gushed from Sara's cunt, the first spray hitting the inside of the door of the Jeep, the second making it over the door but just barely, and the third, longer stream shot into the Camaro. Sara opened her eyes as she came and stared into the eyes of Lynn. She saw Amber's hand rubbing Lynn's crotch through her jeans, as well as her own nipples through her shirt. Lynn's hands seemed to be glued to the steering wheel almost as tightly as her eyes were to Sara.

Sara saw much too late that the window was down. Her spray of cum hit Lynn square in the face, some of it going into her open mouth, but most washing down her neck, soaking the top she was wearing. Amber was not left alone in the spray and her face was coated as the stream began losing power. By the time the squirt was done, the light had turned green and Jade pulled away laughing. Amber's face was completely covered with Sara's juice, as was Lynn's face and chest, rendering her white top see through. Her dark nipples were visible to Sara's eyes as they left and they were standing tight and hard on her chest.

"You bitch!" Lynn's voice echoed down the streets after them.

Sara stayed in the position she was in as she caught her breath for a moment. A city block later she rolled back into her drenched seat and looked at Jade playfully.

"You didn't tell me her window was down, Mistress," Sara said. Jade's hand was busy playing with her own box as she drove.

"I didn't know it was," she breathed heavily. "Just for that, not only are you Matt's mistress for the night, but you're mine as well," Jade moaned.

"Oh, Mistress, do you mean it?" Sara said bouncing, sending her tits the rest of the way out of her dress.

"Yes I do. From right now until we leave the Dairy Faerie, you have complete control over me. You've been a good slave and good slaves get rewarded," Jade said, pulling her fingers out of her pussy and using three of them to strum her clit like a guitar string. Sara could hear the slight wet sounds of her fingers slapping against her sex as she drove.

"Ooh, I'm gonna have fun with this," Sara said, sitting up right in the seat. She adjusted the radio to find some better music. Jade never let her touch the radio in her Jeep. She found an awesome Steppenwolf song and turned it up.

"Slave," Sara said looking at the dash.

"Yes, Mistress?" Jade replied happily.

"First of all, you will call me Mistress Sara. Second of all, quit playing with yourself and drive to the Dairy Faerie, it's almost 11 and they should be closing soon," Sara said, pulling her dress back over her nipples but leaving the bottom bunched up around her waist.

"I'm sorry, Mistress Sara," Jade apologized. Sara almost laughed at the sincerity she was showing.

"You should be. Unzip the back of your dress," Sara said and hung a leg off the side of the door. It felt good to give her pussy a break and to feel the cool night air rushing over it. Jade held the wheel with a knee and leaned forward to unzip her dress. She worked the zipper down after coming to the next stop light and she sat back. "Slave, pull your dress down. I think everyone should see those breasts of yours." Sara complied and her milky breasts were exposed to the night air. Her brown nipples hardened even tighter and she enjoyed the cool air on her skin.

Across the intersection, a car full of boys started pointing and honking, drawing the attention of everyone in the area. Sara saw this and laughed as she began to blush a deep rose.

"Embarrassed, slave?" Sara said still laughing. She bent over and started flicking Jade's nearest nipple with her tongue. The car of boys started cheering. The light turned green and they moved on. Sara opened the glove box and rummaged around in it, looking for Jade's favorite instrument of punishment. She found it and pulled out a 10 inch jelly dildo. She wiggled it in front of Jade for a moment before rubbing herself with it.

"Spread your legs, Jade," Sara said. She kept rubbing the dildo along her slit and sunk 5 inches of the purple invader into her pussy. They could both here the squish of Sara's pussy as it slid in neatly. Jade had a hard time looking at the road as she was watching her new Mistress pleasure herself. Sara let out a quiet moan. She pushed most of its length into herself, leaving only an inch sticking out of her pussy. Sara moaned a little louder and noticed that Jade was accelerating.

"Slave, you're driving too fast. You're breaking the law and making Mistress unhappy," Sara said pouting, her fingers moving the dildo in and out of her pussy in slow strokes. She could feel her cum oozing out from around the base of the toy and getting her fingers wet.

"I'm sorry, Mistress Sara. I should be punished," Jade said humbly. She watched as Sara slowly slid 9 inches of the fake cock out of her steaming hole. Sara slid over and started rubbing Jade's clit.

"You will be," Sara said and pushed the dildo against Jade's pussy. Jade spread her legs wider and moaned. Sara kept flicking her clit and pushed an inch into Jade's pussy. She bent down and gave her new slave's clit a flick with her tongue and sat back up.

"On second thought, it's not right that I do it. Punish yourself slave. Stick that entire dildo in that tight Asian pussy of yours. I want to see it disappear," Sara said and almost unconsciously started rubbing her own pussy lips.

"Yes Mistress Sara," Jade said and started pushing slowly on the dildo. She started twisting the base and was almost screwing it into her pussy. Sara knew all too well how that felt as Jade had done it to her on multiple occasions. Sara's pussy contracted violently as she watched the purple monster disappear inside her friend. She almost wished that it was her instead. Jade was whimpering and moaning as she slowly impaled herself.

"Don’t' forget to keep your eyes on the road, slave," Sara said and Jade's attention snapped away from her sex and her purple friend for a moment. She had to swerve back into her lane to keep from hitting a parked car. Sara shook her head disapprovingly.

"Get that cock in your cunt now, slave," Sara demanded. Jade struggled to push more of it in her but it appeared that she could only get 8 inches of it inside her.

"Mistress Sara, I can't put more in. My pussy is so full already," Jade whimpered. Sara turned back in her seat to face Jade.

"Slave, first of all, this is my pussy," Sara said petting her friend. Sara softly traced the outer lips of Jade's pussy with her fingernails, making Jade jump slightly. "Secondly," Sara said and put her mouth to Jade's ear, "I'm sure that it will fit." She bit Jade's ear and licked her neck, making Jade shudder uncontrollably. She moaned loudly into the night and she fought hard to keep her eyes open. Sara turned Jade's little climax into a full blown orgasm when she grabbed the end of the dildo and started fucking Jade with it hard and fast, pushing farther in with each thrust.

The squishing of Jade's pussy around the dildo was actually echoing off the buildings around them as she tried to not scream. Jade bit her lip and kept her hands locked on the wheel while driving trying to keep the orgasm from boiling out of her like a volcano. Before she knew it she was fuller than she'd ever been and her new Mistress sat back in her seat. Sara was licking her fingers and smiling.

"I told you it would fit, slave," Sara said giggling. Jade looked down and saw her mound bulging around the base of the jelly cock buried in her belly but didn't see the toy at all. She had another mini-orgasm just thinking about it. "Put your legs back together," Sara said. Jade complied and the motion drove the toy even farther up in her. Jade's pussy was contracting and squeezing the fake cock uncontrollably

The jeep pulled up to a red light and Jade shut her eyes, enjoying the feeling of her pussy trying to crush the jelly dildo and riding the waves of the mini-orgasms washing over her body.

"Slave," Sara said, watching her former Mistress twitch in the driver's seat.

"Yes, Mistress Sara?" she said dreamily, her eyes opening half way.

"Amber and Lynn are pulling up beside you. Take that dildo all the way out of your pussy and stick it all the way back in. Open the door so they can see you do it," Sara said watching the Camaro pull up beside them.

The car screeched to a stop to the left of Jade's jeep and Amber rolled down her window and started screaming at them.

"You fuckin' bitches! Why'd you have to…" she started. She was cut off by Jade opening the door to the Jeep and lewdly displaying herself. She pushed with her pussy and the dildo started sliding out. She reached down and grabbed it by the base and pulled all 10 inches out of her honey pot and smiled. Jade could see Amber's nipples standing straight out of her chest, and her face was flushed to a shade of crimson that almost matched her hair. Jade licked the cock off and then deep throated it, sticking almost the entire length of the fuck toy down her throat. She pulled it out of her throat, moaning softly and then trailed it down her body. She rubbed the head along her slit before starting to push it back into herself. When all 10 inches were shoved back up her cunt, she rubbed her clit for Amber and turned back into the Jeep.

Amber's mouth had gone slack during the show and her throat had gone dry. She tried to say something as Jade shut the door and the light turned green but all that came out was a hoarse crack and she ducked back in her window. A delicious thought ran through Sara's mind.

"Slave, pull into the park up here. Park the Jeep and sit on the hood," Sara said. She could feel a surge of heat and a pulse of juice in her tired pussy. Jade did as she was told, but Sara could see that she was confused. The Jeep pulled into the park, following the little path through the trees and Jade parked near some playground equipment. There was no one around, but the area was well lit by scattered lamps. Sara looked back and saw Amber and Lynn following them in Lynn's Camaro. They were probably going to try to kick Jade's and her ass, and Sara thought she had a way out of it.

Jade started to pull her dress up. Sara slapped her hands.

"I didn't tell you to put your dress on, did I slave?" Sara said. Jade shook her head and looked down. "I guess you'll have to be punished. Sit on the hood," Sara said sticking her fingers into Jade's cunt and moving the dildo in slow strokes while twisting it. Jade closed her eyes and bit her lower lip for a second as the dildo made longer and longer strokes. She dreamily pawed for the door handle and opened it. She slid out of her seat and Sara held onto the dildo. It popped out of Jade's pussy and Jade shakily jumped on the hood of her Jeep as Lynn pulled the Camaro in next to them.

"Now just what the fuck do you think you two sluts are doing!" demanded Lynn as she got out and slammed the car door. She was yelling at Jade, ignoring Sara completely.

"She's mine now," Sara said quietly, a smile creeping onto her face. She looked Lynn up and down and saw her own cum still soaking Lynn's shirt. "It wasn't right of us to do that to you," Sara said pointing at Lynn. Lynn's nipples started standing out on her chest and her face flushed. Sara couldn't tell if it was from excitement or anger.

"You're goddamn right, bitch! Do you know how long it takes to clean cum out of leather!" Lynn screamed. "I wanna know right now just what the fuck you're gonna do about it!"

"How'd you like to fuck Jade?" Sara said plainly. She adjusted her dress to cover herself the rest of the way and she stepped out of the Jeep. Her dress peeled off the cum drenched seat.

"What?" Lynn said softly.

"Slave, show them your pussy," Sara said. Jade turned around to face Lynn. Amber who had been listening from the passenger seat of Lynn's car jumped out and stood next to her lover. Jade slowly turned and dangled her legs over the tire of her truck. She planted one foot on the bumper and the other she put between the hood and the windshield. Her pink hole glistened with wetness and her lips separated, exposing everything from her exposed, hard clit to her little pink asshole. Sara grabbed the purple dildo off the consol and handed it to Lynn, base first.

"How would you like to fuck that tight Asian box? Can't you see she wants it?" Sara asked, her hand going to Jade's clit. She pinched it between her fingers and began to softly roll it and pull it. "You want to, don't you? You want to fuck Jade Rodgers with that dildo. It all fits, the whole thing was just in this little fuck slut. She likes that. Her juice is still on the thing. It smells good, doesn't it? It tastes better. I can't count the number of times I've had my tongue in that cunt, the number of times I've eaten her in public, or eaten some guy's cum out of her hot tight pussy." Sara watched as all four nipples in front of her grew harder. Both Lynn and Amber were breathing a little heavier, and Jade started moaning from Sara's fingers on her clit. Sara looked over at Jade slowly. Jade's head was thrown back, her pink nipples standing proudly on her breasts which were heaving with every breath. A fine sheen of sweat began to glow softly in the amber lights of the park. Her pussy was glistening as well, and it had opened itself. Her hole was opening and closing with every breath.

"Can't you see it? She's begging for it. Look at her cunt. It wants to be used. You want to, too. Look at yourself. Your chests are heaving. If your nipples get any harder they'll tear holes through those thin little shirts of yours. I bet your pussies are wet, too," Sara said. She reached forward and touched Amber's thigh. Sara's hand played gently up to Amber's crotch and felt the heat from her sex and then felt the wetness soaking through the denim.

"Mmmmm, you really want it don't you, Amber. You want to fuck her, you want to make up for all the times she put you down in school, for all the times she made you feel insignificant, and for all the guys she stole from you just to make sure she fucked them before you did," Sara taunted. She could feel Amber's crotch get hotter and wetter in her hand. "Or maybe you want to watch Lynn fuck her," Sara said in a husky whisper. She felt Amber's pussy twitch and she started rubbing harder, pressing the seam of Amber's shorts into her pussy and she softly rubbed her clit through the material. "You do, don't you. You like to watch. you want to watch Lynn suck, lick, and fuck that tight cheerleader body, don't you. Mmmm….you're getting so hot. Makes me want to see what this little pussy tastes like," Sara continued. She was pressing her whole hand against Lynn's pussy now. Lynn whimpered a little and moaned slightly. She was listening to Sara, but had her eyes glued on Jade's spasaming pussy.

"And you. You want her, don't you. You want to fuck that little cunt and let your little redheaded pussy here watch. It's making her hot and wet. Is it making you hot?" Sara asked, rolling Jade's clit harder. Jade moaned loudly in response. "Is it making you wet?" Sara asked again, flicking Jade's clit with her finger as fast as she could. Jade started breathing rapidly, her chest heaving up and down with each breath, and almost with each flick on her clit. Lynn swallowed hard. "What are you waiting for? Go ahead, use her; use her like you've always wanted to. Use her like the little bitch deserves. Make her body cum and fuck her until she can't even stand anymore," Sara taunted further. Lynn stepped forward and she started stroking Amber's mound faster and faster through her jean shorts.

"Watch her make Jade cum," Sara said softly. Amber moaned and started playing with her tits as she stood mesmerized by Jade's wet sex and the 10 inch purple cock in her lover's hand. Amber started flicking her nipples harder and pinching them. "Take your shorts off," Sara moaned breathlessly. She stopped rubbing Jade's clit and she slid around behind Amber. Lynn's thumb started feathering over Jade's clit and she slid the purple invader deep into Jade's pussy. Jade's head thrashed, her long silky black hair a blur as she came. Amber undid the button fly of her shorts and started sliding them off her hips.

"Let me help," Sara breathed into Amber's ear, her hot breath tickling the already aroused flesh. Amber shivered and Sara's hands cupped Amber's braless tits and then moved down her lithe body quickly, pushing inside Amber's wet shorts. She felt a thick, silky, and short bush and an incredible heat pouring from the redhead's pussy. They both watched as Lynn started pounding the dildo in to Jade's black haired cunt. Her fingers slammed into her thumb on every stroke, driving it into Jade's clit, making her moan louder until her moans turned into quick yelps of pleasure. Sara knew Jade was in a constant state of orgasm right now and she would be completely drained when they stopped.

Sara's fingers started stroking Amber's soaking pussy lips and Sara's lips started nibbling down Amber's neck. Amber moaned loudly and spread her legs to give Sara more room. Her hands went behind her and she started rubbing her fingers through Sara's hair. Sara's fingers dipped into Amber's cunt and then made a long slow circle around her pussy to her clit, then another circle, then back into Amber's drooling pussy for a few strokes. It wasn't long until Amber threw her head back on Sara's shoulder and she let out stifled scream. Sara's hand was coated in Amber's thick goo and she kept stroking Amber's hot little sex until she came down from her orgasm, with ever touch of her clit making Amber's entire body twitch.

12