The New Nanny Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Me, too," he whispered into her ear. "Ohhhh, this is one great pussy."

Jessica continued to grunt like whore as William fucked her slightly faster. The sound of their flesh slapping loudly against each other was driving her mad. She looked up at the vanity mirror that her mother had in the room across from the bed. In the mirror she saw her reflection: her face blushing, her eyes half-open, and her mouth agape and drooling onto the bed. Behind her was the Caucasian wonder that was giving her the best sex she'd had in years.

"Oh, god! I'm gonna...OHHHHHHH!"

She and William climaxed noisily. She could feel something wet and hot rocketing inside of her. She had been creampied many times, but this felt like a fire hose was going off in her pussy.

"UNGH! UNGH! Ohhhhhohoho!" William yelled as she finished inside of Jessica.

Jessica fell onto her side, panting madly as she felt the cum leaking out of her. William landed on his back, a smile of contentment plastered on his face. His brain was still buzzing from the joyous sexual high that he was experiencing.

"Ugh," Jessica said, rolling onto her back. "Could you help me get up?"

Nina pulled into the driveway, puzzled at the unfamiliar car parked in her driveway. Once she had parked the car, she rushed into the house, worried that someone had come to take William away from her. She opened the door to find William and her daughter snuggling naked on the couch and watching television.

"Hi, Nanny!" William said brightly.

"Hey, Mom," Jessica chimed in.

"Jessica, what are you doing here?" Nina asked warily.

"I came over to visit you, and I found William here all by himself."

"We had sex, Nanny," William said plainly.

That fact stoked the anger within Nina. Her past surprise visits from Jessica usually ended with her missing cash or other valuables in the house. As much as she hated to admit it, she didn't want to have another female in the house that she'd have to compete over William with. Not wanting to cause any strife in front of William, Nina held her tongue. Suddenly, a great idea popped into her head.

"Jessica, could you help me bring in the groceries?" Nina asked sweetly. "I'm going to make lunch for all of us."

"Sure, mom."

Jessica got up from the couch, revealing her baby bump to her mother. Nina fought the urge to roll her eyes; this had to be her daughter's 8th or 9th pregnancy. Jessica retrieved her clothes from Nina's bedroom and walked outside with her mother to get the groceries from the car.

"Here's the deal," Nina said. "You can stay here as long as you need to, but you need to help with the cooking and cleaning. I'm not going to let you lounge around my house."

"Yes, mom," Jessica said in an exasperated tone.

"If I find as much as a CD missing in my house, then I'll call the police."

"Okay, mom! Geez! I'll follow the rules! Just give me some of the bags so we can go back inside."

Nina sighed as she handed a few of the plastic bags to her daughter. Though the situation was very tense, this temporary truce would have to do for now. Right as Nina was about to open the front door, Jessica brought up a very good question.

"So, am I still allowed to fu...I mean, sleep with William?"

"I suppose I can't stop him, but only if he wants to."

Nina hated to admit it, but she couldn't be there to please him 24 hours a day, with her still working a job. Of course, they would have to eventually discuss Jessica's pregnancy, but that would have to wait later. The two of them walked back into the warm house.

12