The New Nanny Ch. 05

Story Info
Another surprise visitor arrives at Nina's house.
4.8k words
4.56
45.7k
69

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/21/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom, what the...?"

A few minutes ago, the door swung wide open and the bedroom lights were turned on. While the two of them waited for their eyes to adjust, all they could hear was labored breathing. Once Jessica was able to see, she saw her mother taking her clothes off while she stood in the doorway.

"Jessica, go sleep in my bed," Nina said. "Now."

"Nanny," William yawned. "What's going on?"

"Nanny is horny," Nina said softly. "That's what's going on."

Nina didn't even wait for Jessica to leave the bed before she climbed in. Jessica wasn't surprised that William instantly got erect after seeing Nina wearing nothing but black nylons and a garter belt of the same color. She straddled William and began kissing him while stroking his enormous member.

Nina quickly impaled herself on it. A smile emerged on William's face as he probed her already-wet pussy. Nina immediately began riding him hard, for which he was grateful, as he was a bit tired.

"Ohhhhhh! Fuck me!" Nina cried out.

Jessica was still groggy and barely able to register just what was going on. She said nothing, got up from the bed, and hastily left the bedroom. She closed the door behind her, hoping to fall asleep quickly and not dream about seeing her mother having sex with William. She reflected to herself that it had only been a matter of time until she saw it. Here's how her day had gone.

It had been a cold Saturday in February and her mother was out doing a 12-hour shift, so she and William were home alone to enjoy an empty house and each other. Even though she was seven months pregnant, her mother's wealthy, Caucasian paramour was eager to be with her. They'd had sex five times that day before retiring to her bedroom for the night.

She had come to her mother's house a few weeks ago with the intent of robbing it, only to find her mother's 19-year-old lover naked in the house. After having sex with him, she quickly abandoned her plan and had decided to move back in. Nina had only allowed her to stay there after forming a terse truce with her.

Back in Jessica's bedroom, Nina was on all fours, while William fucked her from behind. She was yelling at him in Spanish and English, begging him to rape her. William had quickly forgotten how tired he was, sinking his fingers into Nina's chunky ass as it bounced against his abdomen.

"Oh, my sweet Niño," she moaned. "All I could think about today was having you fuck meeeeee."

"Oh, Nanny," William breathed. "I love you so much."

William leaned forward, resting his body upon her back as he continued to plow her hairy pussy. His hands explored every inch of her body, feeling her saggy belly, her wet muff, and her large breasts. Nina lowed as the young man's hands squeezed her tits, helping her to express her milk into his palms. William stuck his nose in her hair, enjoying the smell of her sweat, perfume, and hair products. He moved his hips faster, making her cry out.

"¡Ay! Dámelo, mi amor."

"I'll give you as much as you want," William said, looking her right in the eye.

Nina locked lips with the young man and the two probed each other's mouths. Nina ended the kiss a few minutes later, her face mere centimeters from his. She let out another moan and a pained expression appeared on her face.

"What's wrong, Nanny?"

"Ohhhhhh! My love...Nanny is going to cum!"

"It's okay, Nanny. Go ahead."

"Just...fuck me hard. I want you to grab my hair, please!"

William grinned as he quickly complied, sitting up and grabbing a handful of her long brown hair. Nina's ears and face burned as she turned to see the lewd reflection in the mirror to her right. She was being fucked like a slut by some young man 27 years her junior. If there were any shame within her, it was being used as kindling for the inferno of lust within her. The inferno then grew and grew until it turned into a series of explosions that started in her loins and then radiated throughout her entire body.

She collapsed onto the bed, taking William with her. She panted madly, her entire body reeling from her orgasm. A few seconds later, she felt William resuming his thrusts. He hadn't cum yet, and he wouldn't stop until he did. She loved being used this way.

She lost count of how many thrusts it took before he finished inside of her. The two remained joined at their respective genitals, with cum oozing out of the juncture where penis and vagina met. The desire within Nina had been sated...for now.

William finally pulled out of Nina and rolled out of bed. She giggled as she felt him drip some of his seed on her bottom. He walked to the bathroom, leaving a trail of cum on the floor. She rolled over, looking wistfully at the large puddle of ejaculate on the bed. She'd need to do some laundry soon.

After removing her soiled hosiery, she quickly removed the dirty bed linens. She had just spread a new comforter upon the bed when William reentered the bedroom. He embraced Nina from behind and nuzzled her ear.

"Mmmmm...I'm so glad that you woke me up for that," he whispered into her ear.

"I soaked my panties just from thinking about you at work," Nina purred. She reached back to grab his half-soft rod. "So, big!"

"Let me have some milk," William said as he reached forward and fondled Nina's gravid dugs.

"Sure. It's the least I can do after you gave me your fluids."

Nina giggled as she was spun around, kissed, and then pushed onto her back upon the newly adorned bed. Thankfully, William didn't leap on top of her, but crawled onto her and gently started sucking on her left breast. Nina rubbed his head as he drained her teat.

The next morning, Nina was in such a good mood that she cooked everyone a breakfast of hash browns, sausages, toast and scrambled eggs. She found her cooking well-received, seeing as William had burned a lot of calories trying to satisfy two women, and Jessica was pregnant and perpetually hungry.

Thankfully, today was her day off. She planned to spend this Sunday relaxing, catching up on some bills, and fooling around with William. As she put her food-stained cookware into the sink to soak, she thought to herself that she needed to hammer out a plan to deal with her pregnant daughter. If Jessica was going to be staying here with a newborn baby, then she obviously would need to arrange to get a job. She would be damned if she was going to be saddled with being the primary caregiver to her new grandchild.

The trio then moved into the den, watching television in their pajamas while they digested their hearty breakfast. As soon as Nina was able, she was going to drag William to her bedroom and ride him hard. This young man was still making her anxious, even though he had reamed her pretty well last night.

There came a knock at the door. Not wanting to wait on her pregnant daughter or force her young paramour, Nina opted to answer it. When she opened the door, she was face-to-face with a beautiful Caucasian young woman with sandy blonde hair, wrapped in beige winter wool cape. Nina recognized the young woman to be William's fiancée.

"Isabella!" Nina said in amazement.

"Hello, Nina," Isabella said. "It's very nice to see you."

"Same. Please, come inside!" Nina stood aside to allow her to enter.

"Thank you very much," Isabella said with a smile as she entered the house.

Nina couldn't help but be a bit amused by their exchange. Compared to their first meeting, Isabella was being extremely cordial. Back then, she was a rude brat, and then revealed herself to be a sex-hungry maniac. Both she and Nina had shared a bed with William. She had been the only person to be able to match William's libido.

As the two women entered the den, both Jessica and William were taken aback by Isabella's presence. Jessica couldn't remember the last time she'd seen a young woman so beautiful in person. William, however, didn't expect to see his fiancée here of all places.

"Isabella!" William exclaimed, jumping up from his seat, with his erection wriggling conspicuously within his pajama pants.

"Hello, William. Your mother said that I might find you here. I've missed you."

"I've missed you, too," William growled as paced slowly towards her. "Why don't I take you into the other room and show you?"

Isabella put up a hand to halt his advance. "That's fine, but, before you do, we need to talk."

"Come on, Jessica," Nina said. "Let's go watch television in the other room."

"No, it's okay, Nina. You guys should stay and hear this."

"Um...ok." Nina sat down next to Jessica on the couch and the two of them watched to see what would happen.

"William," Isabella began. "I feel like I owe you an explanation of why I've been so distant. I had some time to think about the best way to explain this on the drive over."

Nina and Jessica were rapt with anticipation as they listened to Isabella. Her next few words would undoubtedly determine if their fuck-buddy would continue to stay here or not.

"You know when you buy dollar store batteries and they only last for a few days? Well...that's pretty much what I've been doing with every guy that I've been with for as long as I can remember. I'd fuck them, and they would satisfy my in the short-term."

It was then that Isabella began to fidget and blush. "But, with you...you're like a name-brand battery. Not only are you able to satisfy me, but, you make it so that I don't crave sex all the time, like I used to. I...I've never felt that way before."

Nina clasped a hand over her mouth as she felt her eyes getting watery. She looked over at Jessica, who had allowed a few tears to fall. Before, she was worried about Isabella taking away her boy-toy, but, now, all she wanted in her heart was to see them drive off together. To see this spoiled rich girl bare her soul was so beautiful. How could she stand in the way of something so pure?

"A couple of nights ago," Isabella continued, "I met up with two guys at a hotel room and I let them run a train on me. It was fun, but, after we were done, all I could think about was you. I realized that no matter how many guys I hook up with, I'm never going to stop seeing your face when I'm with them."

William stood there in silence, unable to take his eyes off of his fiancée. At last, he slowly walked up to her and gave her a big hug. This might have been the first time that any of the females had seen William give any kind of non-sexual display of affection to another female.

He pulled away and said, "I've never met anyone like you, and I still want to marry you. This has been confusing for me, and I'm sorry that I ran away. Can we...just talk for a bit?"

"Of course," Isabella replied, her face awash with relief and happiness.

Nina cleared her throat and said, "Feel free to use my room. We'll be out here."

"Thanks, Nanny," William said before taking Isabella by the hand and leading her to the master bedroom.

Nina and Jessica both wiped the tears from their eyes and sat in silence. It was unsaid, but both of them were still trying to come down from the emotional high of seeing an engaged couple reach a new level of maturity and understanding. At last, Nina broke the silence.

"I know we've had our differences," she said to Jessica. "But I pray that you find a man who loves you like that, not just for your body."

"Thanks, Mom," Jessica said.

"Listen, if you decide to go back to school or get a job, I'd be more than happy to let you and your kids stay here. I'm warning you: it will not be easy, but I'd be glad to help if you're willing to put in the work."

"Okay, I'll think about it."

Nina hugged her daughter and gave her a kiss on the head. For about an hour, the two of them had what seemed like their first loving mother-daughter chat in a long time. There was laughing, more tears, and complete honesty. Not long thereafter, William and Isabella emerged from the bedroom hand in hand, both of them smiling. Everyone in the room seemed to be in good spirits.

"It looks like I'll be going back home today," William said.

"I think that's a great idea," Nina said. "You two have a wedding to finalize."

"Speaking of which," Isabella said. "We're still missing your RSVP."

"Oh! That's right!"

Nina jumped out of her seat, walked quickly to the kitchen and retrieved the invite that was being held to the refrigerator by a magnet. She then grabbed a pen and scribbled on it before returning it to Isabella.

"Nina Rodriguez," Isabella read aloud. "Plus one."

They all looked over at Jessica, who was jubilant at being included. She got up from the sofa and said, "Does this mean that we get to go dress shopping?"

"We can make a day of it," Nina suggested. "My treat!"

"Wrong," Isabella said. "My treat! We'll get facials, manicures, and pedicures!"

Both Nina and Jessica gave Isabella hugs of gratitude. Nina was so happy that she ushered everyone into the kitchen for some hot cocoa. They discussed wedding outfits, the menu, and all of the people who would be attending.

"I don't mean to hurry you two," Nina said as she glanced out of the window. "But you should probably get on the road before it gets dark, which happens earlier in the winter."

"That's true," agreed Jessica. "I saw on the TV that there's an increased chance of black ice on the roads, so you should get a move on."

"Well, before we go," Isabella said, standing up and taking off her coat. "How about you guys give William a proper goodbye?"

Nina's eyes widened as she tried to suppress an amused smile. "You're not suggesting..."

"I sure am," Isabella said as she draped her coat over the back of her chair. "Can someone unzip me please?"

Jessica rose and obliged her. "I'm not going to call that a bad idea."

Once Isabella's dress had fallen on the floor, she sat down and removed her boots and socks. William, who usually would be the first to get naked, asked, "Bella, are you sure about this?"

"Of course. It's the least we can do for them for letting you crash here. Call it one more round of fucking to get out of your system."

"Well, I'm not going to argue," William sighed before getting up from his seat.

Isabella let out a squeal of excitement and clapped her hands. "To the bedroom!"

Isabella led the way, followed by Jessica, William and Nina. Once inside the master bedroom, Jessica grabbed Isabella and started kissing her. Isabella giggled as her hands roved all over Jessica's body. Jessica quickly unhooked the clip of Isabella's bra and helped it come off. Once the bra had been thrown to the floor, Jessica started to fondle the large breasts of her new friend.

"Such big titties!" Jessica said giddily.

"Yeah! Oh!" Isabella cried out. "Oh, yes. Your hands feel so good."

William's cock got rigid as he watched Jessica's mouth go to Isabella's hard nipples. To see his raven-haired friend's tongue dart in and out as it licked each hard nub was such a wonderful sight. He suddenly felt a pair of hands on his waist.

"Yes, Niño," Nina cooed as she pulled down his pants. "Show Nanny how big you are."

William's thick rod sprung out, ready for action. Nina pressed her body against his back and began to stroke him while the two watched Isabella and Jessica. Nina loved feeling his cock throbbing within her grasp.

"Let's get rid of these," Isabella said, pulling down Jessica's pants and underwear in one fluid motion. She eyed the moist black bush between Jessica's legs hungrily.

"Good idea," Jessica said as she reciprocated by relieving Isabella of her panties.

Instead of allowing Isabella to remove her top, she did so herself. Even though her breasts and belly were bloated and fraught with stretch marks from her pregnancy, she was still extremely desirable. Isabella used her hands to toy with Jessica's dark and large nipples, which were much more sensitive than hers.

"No! Please!" Jessica pleaded, squirming in ecstasy as Isabella played with her breasts. She rubbed her thighs, trying to conceal how wet she was becoming. "Ohhhh, you're driving me crazy! Let me go!"

"Ahhhhh, you shouldn't have told me that," Isabella said with malice. "Are you gonna cum?"

"Nooooooo!"

Suddenly, Isabella felt a pair of arms wrap around her torso and pull her to the bed. She laughed as William threw her on the mattress and leapt on top of her. Without prompting, she spread her legs wide, beckoning her fiancé to enter her. William rammed his manhood into Isabella and began to fuck her madly.

"Yes! Ohhh, it's been too long!" William crowed.

"Oh, William! I love you!" Isabella said.

"I'm so glad that you're going to be my wife!"

"Ohhhh, you're the only man I want in my bed! Give me that big cock!"

Nina couldn't take it. She quickly tore off her own clothes and climbed into the bed. Once again, she grabbed William from behind and clutched him tightly as he continued to mate with his future wife. William could feel Nina's large tits expressing her milk on his back, the liquid mingling with his sweat.

"Hey, don't forget about me," Jessica said as she climbed into bed with great difficulty. William glanced over and let out a whimper; the sight of her huge pregnancy belly dangling beneath her while she was on all fours was making him hot.

"I've got an idea," Isabella panted. "Why don't you stick that hairy Spanish pussy in my face and let me lick it? I bet if I try hard enough, I might taste that baby."

"You are fucking nasty," Jessica purred.

She swooped down and gave Isabella a kiss on the mouth. She then slung herself over her face and straddled it. Seconds later, she let out a loud moan as she felt the white girl's tongue begin to explore her nethers.

"Ohhhh, that feels so good!" Jessica cried as she massaged her own breasts.

"You look good sitting on her face, Jessica," William said.

Jessica leaned forward and stuck out her tongue. William responded by leaning forward and meeting her gaping mouth with his, the two kissing lewdly as Isabella's body gave them pleasure.

"Niño, aren't you going to cum?" Nina whined. "I want yooooooou."

William broke his kiss with Jessica. "Don't worry, Nanny. I'm going to have Jessica next, and save you for last."

"Ohhhh, please hurry!"

Nina crawled over to William's left side and used her hands to offer her giant, leaky teats to him. He immediately buried his face into her bosom and took on her nipple into his mouth. Nina lowed as she felt the handsome golden-haired young man empty her breast.

"My sweet William!" Nina moaned. "All of my milk is yours!"

"Feed me, Nanny!" William groaned. "You're so delicious!"

The four of them continued to pleasure each other in concert. William fucked Isabella's pussy, Isabella licked Jessica's pussy, Jessica played with Isabella's clit, and Nina breastfed William. The harmony was broken when Isabella let out a loud, muffled cry.

William took his mouth off of Nina's teat and stopped his thrusting. "Did you cum?"

Jessica removed herself from atop Isabella's face so that she could address William face-to-face. She smiled up at him with a blushing, sweaty face and said, "I sure did."

"My turn!" Jessica said.

William pulled out of Isabella and allowed her to get off of the bed. Jessica got on her back and stared at him as he spread her legs and lips and slid his wet cock into her. She grabbed the headboard as he began to fuck her roughly.

Isabella and Nina watched in amazement as the two literally made the bed rock. The headboard was knocking against the wall so hard and loud that Nina feared that either one would break. Still, Nina couldn't help but me aroused at the sight of her only daughter being plowed by her lover.

"YEAH, WILLIAM! THAT'S HOW I WANT IT!" Jessica grunted as she locked eyes with William. "SHOVE THAT FAT WHITE COCK INTO MY PREGNANT PUSSY!"

William said nothing; instead he tried to steady his breathing as Jessica continued to scream filthy words at him. He grabbed her ankles and kissed her legs as he, too, tried to hold on for dear life. He still hadn't recovered from his bout with Isabella.

12