The New Nanny Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As gently as possible, she extricated herself from underneath William, doing her best not to wake him. She then retrieved the robe that had been given to her earlier, put it on, and walked out of the room, taking care to lock the door after she had left. After stepping outside, she found a butler sitting in a chair beside the door.

"Mrs. Danforth saw you asleep, so she didn't want to wake the two of you," he said. "If you'll follow me, then you can get dressed and be on your way home."

Nina followed the butler to a nearby bedroom down the hall, where her clothes and shoes were waiting for her. She took a quick shower and then clothed herself before following the butler to the front door. He then produced an envelope from his coat pocket and handed it to her.

Nina found her car waiting for her outside. During the long drive home, she kept replaying her night with the young, handsome stud. Every sound, every sensation, it had all been so exhilarating. Since her husband died, she'd never really had time for dating, or even sex. There was the occasional night when she would pleasure herself with the shower head, the curling iron, or even her own fingers, but William had definitely scratched an itch that had been dormant inside of her.

After pulling into her garage, she tore open the envelope and looked at the check: another $10,000. She fixed herself a small late-night dinner before going to bed. While she lay beneath the sheets, she dreamed of young William storming into her room and ravishing her once again. Despite her best efforts, her hands found their way to her crotch. She spent the entire night digging into her muff until she fell asleep.

The next morning, while she was making herself some breakfast, she received a call from Mrs. Danforth.

"Hello?"

"Good morning, Nina. How are you this morning?"

"I'm fine," she told her, despite the dull pain she felt in her crotch from last night's reaming.

"Wonderful! Listen, I'm sorry that I didn't get a chance to give you your check in person, but from what I saw last night and heard from William this morning, you both had a very good time."

"Yes, it wasn't as bad as I thought." Nina didn't want to be overly disclosing of how pleasurable last night was.

"Glad to hear that you enjoyed yourself. I'm telling you, William couldn't stop talking about how great you were last night. He's actually upstairs with some Russian escort; from what I heard outside the door, he's giving it to her especially hard. You really must have gotten him going."

"Well..."

"Well, I won't keep you any longer, dear. I just wanted to thank you again for your performance during our little arrangement. I'll be sure to keep you in mind for the future. Take care!"

Nina let out a sigh of relief after Mrs. Danforth hung up. While she was taking a shower before work, she imagined the things that William was doing to that Russian escort. She could only guess how loud that poor woman was screaming after having that huge cock stuffed into her. Nina once again started frigging her pussy, moaning as she let her hands bring her closer and closer to satisfaction. She left the shower feeling dirtier than she did entering.

It wasn't until two weeks later that she heard from Mrs. Danforth again. Nina was showing the dishwasher installer out of the front door as the phone rang. She didn't pick up until he had left the driveway.

"Nina, how are you, dear heart? It's been ages!"

"I'm doing much better, thank you."

"Splendid! Listen, I was wondering if you would mind keeping my William some company on the first weekend of next month? It would be from Friday afternoon to Sunday afternoon. The woman I had originally scheduled tested positive for syphilis - that dirty slut. Anywho, I'd be eternally grateful if you could spare a weekend for me."

"I...I don't know if I could; It's pretty hard to get the weekend off at my job at Walmart."

"Well, would fifty-thousand dollars be enough of an incentive to quit your job?"

Nina was floored at the price that had been dropped over the phone. She was already way up on her finances. In the past few days, she'd gotten a new fridge, a new oven, and replaced both the water heater and furnace in her home. Even after paying for all the new appliances and their installation fees, she still had enough money to pay her utility bills. Fifty grand would really help put her ahead on her savings account, and eliminate her need for a second job.

"Yes, it would," Nina said.

"Terrific! Just send me a copy of your notice of termination, and then I will pay you $10,000 in advance. After you've finished your weekend duties, I'll pay you the remaining $40,000. Of course, you'll need to get tested for STDs again on the week of your date."

"Of course, I have no problem with that."

After another expression of gratitude, Mrs. Danforth hung up. Nina thought that it was funny that Mrs. Danforth had used the word "date" to describe her next rendezvous with William; that woman truly had a way with words. Although, she was absolutely thrilled that she'd no longer need her weekend job.

When the check arrived from Mrs. Danforth a few days later, she tried to contain her glee as put it in the bank, and then headed to Walmart to give her notice. With only one job, she found her life significantly less stressful, which made her more chipper around her customers at her other job. It was the first time in a long time that she had any strong semblance of hope for the future.

She spent days preparing for her 3-day tryst with William. She got a manicure and pedicure, got her hair washed, and even treated herself to a massage. Her preparations even included getting some lube for the weekend, even though Mrs. Danforth had confirmed that she would make sure that William's bedroom would be well-stocked with lubricant.

When Friday arrived, she put her suitcase in the car and made off for the Danforth estate. She couldn't deny the joy and anticipation she was feeling; her heart was beating out of her chest the whole drive over. Once the gate came into view, she could feel her pussy getting moist.

After a servant took Nina's suitcase, Mrs. Danforth met her in the atrium and led her into another room where Nina undressed and put on her robe. Nina followed Mrs. Danforth through the mansion as she carried on a one-sided conversation. She couldn't stand it; her body was burning, her nipples were throbbing, and she was desperately fighting the urge to run to William's bedroom.

Once they reached the door, Mrs. Danforth produced the key from her pocket. Nina could feel her vaginal secretions running down her inner thigh. She could barely wait to get out of the robe.

"I'm not going to bother going inside," she told Nina. "I know for a fact that he's ready for you. As you requested, there's plenty of lube inside for the both of you. If the two of you get hungry, there's a phone inside that you can use to call the kitchen. There should be some drinks in the mini-fridge if you..."

"Please, let me in!" Nina begged her, rubbing her thighs together in impatience.

"Well!" Mrs. Danforth said with a dirty smile on her face. "I see that my son isn't the only one who's ready to get the weekend started." She opened the door and said, "In you go!"

Nina hurried inside without another thought. She looked over across the room to see William sitting on the edge of his bed, watching a pornographic film on his big-screen plasma television. As soon as the door closed shut, he took notice the familiar woman dropping her robe and exposing her naked body to him.

"YOU!" he shouted as he sprung off of the bed and ran to Nina. He quickly embraced her and buried his face in her chest. "Ohh, I've missed you so much...and your milky tits."

Nina was surprised; now that she and William were standing with each other, she noticed how he was shorter than she was. She was a little over 6 feet, and William didn't even have to bend down to be able to motorboat her. But, right now, she wasn't concerned with his height, but his length. As the young man continued to bury his face in her bare chest, she could feel his hot, lube-covered dick pressing against her legs. She reached down and grabbed his shaft.

"Ohhhhhh, I missed you, too, mijo," she moaned. "Just thinking about you has made me soaking wet...Here, feel."

She took one of William's hands and put it to her wet, hairy pussy. He massaged the soaked swamp of coarse hair between Nina's legs. The two of them joined their lips together as they pleasured each other's loins. William suddenly broke the kiss, and then put his mouth to her nipple and began to suck. Nina let out a loud moan as she felt the milk rushing out of her teat.

"¡Ay! Se siente tan bien!" she wailed. "Oh, William, let's go to bed!"

She relinquished her hold on his pecker, took his hand, and led him over towards the bed. The two began to kiss again, rubbing their hands all over each other as they lie down together. Nina shivered in pleasure as William stroked her thick, hairy calves and spread them open.

"Mmm...please, William, I want you inside of me."

William climbed on top of her and looked her dead in the eyes.

"Please, could you call me niño and mijo? It really turns me on when you call me those Spanish names."

Nina smiled gently at her young lover and stroked his bare chest. "Of course, Wi...I mean, niño. Also, when we're together, you can call me Nina."

"Can I call you 'nanny', too?"

"Sure. You can call me whatever you want. Now, give me your cock."

William smiled down at her as he used his turgid dick to breach her damp pussy. Nina shuddered with pleasure as he slid himself fully inside of her. Every vein and ribbing of his cock sent jolts of sensation coursing through her body.

Even while the young man was slamming his manhood inside of her, the same guilty thought kept floating around inside of her head: My husband was never this good in bed. To be fair, the late Jorge Rodriguez was a good man, and a tender lover, but he could not match the intensity and stamina of the handsome, well-hung teenager on top of her. William was definitely satisfying some long-unmet needs for her.

William continued to ram his member into the Nina's womanhood. Each hard thrust seemed to grind her deeper into the cum-stained bed. He lied down atop her, moaning as she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him in for a kiss. Her hands raked all over his back all the way down to his tight buttocks. Nina grasped his toned backside and pulled him deeper into her body.

"Ohhhhhh," she wailed. "That's right, niño! Give me that big cock!"

"Nanny, I'm gonna cum!" William groaned. "Your pussy is too hot!"

"Listen to me, niño. I need you to hold out a bit longer; Nanny feels good right now! I want you...I WANT YOU!"

The young man whimpered before latching on to one of Nina's bouncing tits and sucking the milk out of it. Nina grasped his head as she nursed him. The relief of having her pussy stuffed and her tits relieved of their milk was overwhelming.

"No, no, no!" Nina cried. "I'm...I'M CUMMING!!"

William suddenly became aware of a rush of juices surging around his penis. The sudden sensation caused him to lose his control as well, reciprocating her release by shooting his seed into her pussy. Nina felt her stomach flutter as his juices coursed deep inside of her. He took his mouth off of her breast, resting his head on Nina's chest as he and she took a short break after their orgasm. Nina cradled her young lover's head as the two continued to bask in the afterglow of their passion.

"Niño," Nina gasped. "You're driving me wild! I can barely move, but I still want you."

William slowly sat up and pulled his sore pecker out of Nina's hairy twat, staring in wonder at the deluge of sticky fluids that adorned it.

"Man, do my balls hurt," William groaned. "I haven't cum like that in a long time."

"Well," Nina said, coyly, as she sat up and stroked his flaccid, wet cock. "I'm ready for more...so much more."

Nina was amazed when William began to harden at her touch. "¡Ay, Dios! You just came, and you're already getting hard?!?"

"I told you, Nanny. I really missed you." He reached forward and fondled her breast.

"Good thing you've got me for the whole weekend."

William smiled and growled as he grew even harder in her grip. The two of them took a bathroom break, showered, and even had some food brought to their room by the servants. William enjoyed a large steak, some seasoned potatoes, and asparagus, while Nina enjoyed a sumptuous roast duck with a side of wild rice.

After eating, the two realized how tired they were, so they climbed into bed and fell asleep in each other's embrace. Nina was so satisfied: she had a belly full of delicious food, a pussy full of cum, and a good-looking young man in bed with her. She hadn't been this happy in a long time.

The next day, the two awoke refreshed and horny. They didn't even wait for the servants to bring them breakfast before William had Nina bent over on all fours and moaning like a whore. Her ass was already red and smarting from all the smacks that William had given it.

"Yes, niño!" Nina grunted while talking to William over her shoulder. "Fuck me like you're trying to get me pregnant."

"Yes, Nanny! We're going to make a baby!" William cried as he plowed into her faster and harder.

Nina laughed and moaned with a mixture of both amusement and pleasure. She wondered to herself if William knew that she was long past her childbearing years. He could have shot gallons of sperm inside her, but menopause assured that she would never get pregnant.

Seemingly, in defiance of her thoughts, William blew his load inside of her. Nina thrashed about wildly and giggled like a girl as she felt her lover's cum flood her loins. Contented, she collapsed onto the bed with a dazed smile on her face.

"Ahhhhhh," Nina groaned. "My body is going all kinds of crazy right now."

"Me too," William said. "My dick is still rock hard."

"Breakfast will be here soon, I hope. I'm starving."

"Nanny...let me have your ass."

The smile quickly vanished from her face. Nina jumped out of the bed, as if it had just caught fire. She looked at William, who was crouched on the bed with a hungry expression and a hard dick.

"No, niño," she said firmly. "That's a bad idea. You're too big."

"But your ass is so big and hairy. I'll be gentle, I promise."

"NO!"

"Awww, come on, Nanny!"

Nina backed away from the bed as William crawled off the mattress. Her heart began to beat harder with fear as she prepared to bolt for the door. Luckily for her, the bedroom door opened and Mrs. Danforth entered the room, wheeling in a serving cart laden with breakfast foods.

"Well, good morning, you two," she greeted them. "How are you getting along?"

"Ummm," Nina said. "We're having a bit of a problem right now. Your son wants do me in the ass."

Mrs. Danforth didn't seem fazed at all; it was apparent that this kind of issue was routine to her.

"No means no, William," Mrs. Danforth said firmly to her son.

"But I want ass!" he said in a whiny voice that reminded her of exactly how young her paramour was. He began to stroke his long dick in anticipation.

His mother heaved a sigh and rolled her eyes. "Well, all right. I guess I'll have to suffice."

Nina watched in shock as Mrs. Danforth began taking off her clothes. In a matter of seconds, she stood before her own son, naked as she was on the day of her birth. Nina had to admit that she had a good-looking body for a woman her age. The wealthy benefactress had a perky backside that was nowhere as big as Nina's, nice-sized breasts, and a small landing strip of pubic hair right above her cunt. William looked at his mother with an expression of pure lust.

"Come, William," Mrs. Danforth said as she walked towards the bed. "You know the routine: put a condom on before you take me."

William obeyed her at once, hastily retrieving a magnum-sized condom from his nightstand and fitting it over his enormous erection. Though it was already lubricated, Mrs. Danforth felt the need to apply some extra lubricant to her son's sheathed penis. William fondled his mother's tits while she slathered the lube.

"Come on, mom," William breathed. "I want your ass."

"You're simply incorrigible, just like your father."

Mrs. Danforth got down on all fours in front of her son, inviting him to take her. William wasted no time in jumping back into the bed, getting behind her, grabbing her waist and plunging his rod into her asshole. Nina watched as Mrs. Danforth's eyes rolled and a low groan escaped her mouth.

"Ohhhhh! Oh, yes! William...be gentle!"

Though Nina should have been appalled by mother and son copulating in front of her, she stood there, entranced by the sight. Her stomach fluttered and her body burned with desire. She ran to the bed, got into it, and knelt beside the still humping William. She grabbed the young man's head and pressed his face into her bosom. He needed no prompting; he took one of her brown nipples into his mouth and began to suckle once again.

"Oh, GOD!" Mrs. Danforth grunted furiously. "I swear, William, you're going to split me in half!" She noticed her son being nursed by the busty Latina. "Oh, dear, you are so spoiled. You've got tits in your mouth and ass around your cock!"

"Mrs. Danforth!" Nina's eyes widened with shock at the dirty talk coming out of the rich woman's mouth.

"What's the matter...ungh...Nina?" Mrs. Danforth said with a devious smile. "You changed your mind about taking it up the ass?"

"Nooooo..." Nina moaned as she felt William sucking harder.

He then detached his mouth from her chest and looked up at her with milk still dribbling down the side of his mouth. William stopped fucking his mother and looked at Nina with those sad, puppy-dog eyes.

"But, Nanny, you have such a pretty ass. I just want the both of us to feel good."

"Believe me," Mrs. Danforth said. "It feels reeeeeeeal good."

"Then, show me, mijo," Nina said before planting a quick kiss on William's lips. "Show Nanny how good it feels, and, maybe, she might change her mind in the future."

With a growl, William resumed giving his mother anal sex, while Nina lay on the bed and watched them while she squeezed her own breast and fingered herself. It was amazing to see the same stuffy woman who had lavished her with large sums of money now howling like an animal while her son violated her anus. Mrs. Danforth dug her fingers into the mattress as William continued to plow her rear.

"Mommy!" William whimpered as he leaned forward to rest his body on her back. "I'm gonna cum!"

Mrs. Danforth gave out another loud squeal as she felt her son reach beneath her and grab her breasts. "Yes, William! Mommy's ready now! Cum! CUUUUUUM!"

Suddenly, William pushed her forward off of his penis and flat on the bed. He then yanked the condom off of his dick and began to jack himself off. Nina watched as Mrs. Danforth weakly rolled herself over, opened her mouth wide, and stuck out her tongue. Nina instantly did the same thing, and the two women lay there, awaiting William's eruption. Seconds later, the young man roared and emptied his cock juice all over his mother and lover.

Once he was done, he collapsed on top of his mother and promptly fell asleep. The two women chuckled, still covered in sweat and semen, the air rank with the stink of rank intercourse. Despite the immensely odd situation, the two women were extremely satisfied as they both gulped down William's semen.

"That," Mrs. Danforth panted as she turned her head to look at Nina, "Is going to have me bedridden for a few hours."

"I'll bet," remarked Nina.

"I must admit, Nina," she said, stroking William's hair as he slept. "I do tend to spoil my children, especially William. You're probably shocked that I would allow my own son to have his way with me. I know it's taboo, but there are far worse things in life."