The New Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn’t leave for Dallas for two more days but she was so busy I didn’t see hide nor hair of her. No, really I mean it. She started being a little more careful with her curtains. Oh well, easy come easy go. I thought maybe I had been just a little too obvious with my production of “Cock by Computer Light” and blew a good thing. Well, it isn’t nice to spy on people anyway. Boy did this thought jerk my mind back to Sandy? The morning Ali left for the airport she came to say goodbye and leave me the keys to her house. She asked if I knew about the security at the airport parking facilities. I didn’t know anything. As she gave me a hug and started to turn and walk away I had a thought.

“Ali? I asked.

“Yes.” She turned back to me.

“You know, I could drive you to the airport and you could leave your car here and I can pick you up when you get home.” Sounded good to me.

At first her eyes lit up and her mouth opened as if to say that’s a great idea. Then she looked forlorn. “Oh no, Dave, I couldn’t do that to you. You are already doing too much.”

“Are your things in your car?” I asked.

“Yes, I am all packed and ready to go.” She answered.

“Then we should take your car and I will just bring it back here and put it in your garage?” I smiled.

“Are you really sure?” She looked so grateful.

“As sure as anything I know.” I liked helping Ali. “Why would you think that I would pass up a chance to spend and hour or so with you as my captive audience? And I feel bad for not thinking of it sooner.”

She ran back to me and threw her arms around my neck and said. “You are just too, too nice.” She gave me a little peck on the cheek.

The drive was about thirty minutes. I made it in forty-five. We had plenty of time before her flight left. We talked the whole time. She kept reaching over and touching my shoulder and my thigh as she would make a point or agree with one of mine. I could tell she was getting more and more comfortable with me the more we got to know each other. It is just a matter or time before we… We had a blast getting to the airport. And we were an hour early. I took her bags from the trunk and carried them to the counter for her. She checked in and we found a place to sit until she boarded.

“When are you coming back, how will I know when to pick you up?” I almost forgot. I could tell she had too.

“Oh. I will call you from the plane after we take off. We should be able to time it then.” She said. “Oh, by the way I left a list of things on the kitchen table I forgot to tell you about. The paper and the mail, nothing really.” She was excited about her trip.

“Is there anything on the list about what I should and shouldn’t do while in your house?” I asked playfully.

“Like what?” She looked a little confused but smiled.

“Oh you know like, stay out of my panty drawers. Don’t touch my bras. Or you can eat this but don’t eat that. You know, any special instructions?” I was loving the looks these questions were bringing to her face.

“Well.” She started feigning a serious demeanor, putting her hand to her mouth thoughtfully. “Ummm, you can look at the red ones but not the black or white ones. And if you absolutely have to play with them, you know, rub your face in the crotch or anything like that, please fold them back the way you found them. Don’t touch the ones in the dirty clothes”

Now she was loving the looks she was putting on my face. I was thinking about her panties and my nose and getting to her dirty clothes hamper. I looked her body up and down, making sure to linger at her pussy. She spread her thighs a bit when I kept my stare there. Slowly my eyes moved over her breasts and back to her face. She had a very sultry look.

“We better settle down here or you will be having to join the mile high club.” I watched her closely.

“I already belong.” She watched me closely, her eyes slowly gliding down my body, making sure to linger on my cock, then back to my face.

My mouth drops open and I put my tongue to my upper lip and lick my lips in a slow circle. I don’t believe this. I can’t wait for her to get back and she hasn’t even left yet. The asshole on the intercom calls her flight.

I walk her to the entrance of her gate. I lean over give her a soft kiss on the lips and whisper in her ear. “I think you’re wearing the panties I want to rub my face in.”

She slowly shakes her head no. “Not wearing any.” She turned and headed for her plane.

Well that would have made my day if she hadn’t walked in the other direction and got on a plane and flew to Dallas. I hoped that some dick on the flight didn’t steal my foreplay. I hate warming them up for someone else. All I could think about on the drive home was Ali’s panties. Or lack there of.

A week came and went, no Ali. I picked up her papers and took in the mail, nothing exciting there. I did explore several drawers of lingerie and thumbed through her clothes in the closet. Great taste this lady has, in more ways than one. I looked through her curtains at my studio window, just for memories sake. I laid on her bed and searched for that little hummer she has hidden around here somewhere. Couldn’t find it, I imagine it’s with her. Oh yes and that lovely pile of dirty dainties in her bathroom floor. Now come on, who wouldn’t, please, give me a break. Just the thought of the tender sweet flesh that resides in those panties, the juicy morsel that got the panties dirty in the first place. Too much! But I was beginning to wonder if she was coming back.

But, at last, she called. She would be landing in about two hours. We talked for awhile, it seemed like she didn’t want to hang up. Ok with me. She had had a great business trip and was ready to get home and hit the ground running. I asked if she was tired, she said she felt great, a little weary but all in all things were good. I asked how New York strips and wine sounded to her. The phone was dead silent. Finally just one word, “Great!” I told her I couldn’t wait and we hung up the phone. I had stopped at the store on the way home from taking her to the airport and bought two of the nicest steaks I had ever seen, of course when you buy steak they are always the nicest you have seen aren’t they. I had put them in a special marinate of whiskey, brown sugar and soy sauce for the first day. They lay wrapped up in the fridge waiting to be sacrificed for the sake of love, well sex anyway. And who knows if that would work out or not. Well, we shall see. This time there would be two bottles of her favorite wine and one more I hoped would be new to her that she might like to sample.

We met at the baggage pick up conveyor. She threw her arms around my neck like a long lost love. She was in a great mood. Sometimes business trips can leave you feeling lousy. We loaded her things into my trunk. I thought it would be a nice touch to have the courtesy to drive my own car and leave hers safe and sound in her garage. I drive a new Firebird. After my divorce I guess I slipped into my second or maybe even my third childhood. I felt sporty I wanted to drive sporty. She seemed to love it. She let her hair blow out the window and the sun bath her face. She looked hot. Red hair flying in the wind, sunglasses blocking the view of those green eyes and a little gray business outfit with a short pleated skirt. She took her jacket off and tossed it in the back. Her blouse was a matching gray silk sleeveless. Her arms were smooth and white.

“Run into any fellow club members on your flight.” I asked.

Her smiled widened. “Not that I know of but I think there were a couple of young men looking for an application.”

“Aren’t young people the nicest. And did you help them fill one out, or should I say in.” I smiled back.

She shuffled in her seat and didn’t answer. I could see up her skirt some and the last words she said to me as she left over a week ago kept haunting my mind. “Not wearing any.” I couldn’t help looking, it was if I just had to know. She was watching me watch her and as if she could read my mind she lifted her skirt so I could see all the way up and just said. “Thong.”

“You looking to have a wreck here honey?” I said, looking back and forth between the road and her skirt. She let it back down.

“Bikini, thong, swimsuit, panties, what’s the difference.” She laughed. “If you’ve seen one you’ve seen them all.”

I picked her skirt up and studied her again. She didn’t move to stop me, she just looked out the window as if I was doing nothing. I let her skirt go and tried to get my mind back on my driving.

“I was just hoping to catch you dressed the way you were when you left I guess.” I couldn’t let it ride.

She sat up straight in the seat slipped her hands up her skirt and pulled out the sexiest black lace thong I had ever seen. What made it the sexiest is what it left in its wake. “Nothing.” She twirled her thong on her finger, I took it from her and she didn’t try to grab it back. I waved it under me nose, inhaled deeply and shook my head, still watching the traffic. This time when I reached for her skirt she stopped me.

“What??” I asked as if I was surprised she wouldn’t show me her pussy. “If you’ve seen one you’ve seen them all.”

She cracked up, I though she would fall out of the car but she didn’t show me. I put my hand on her knee. She squeezed them tight and just said. “Unuhhhhhhhhh.” She had a hot devilish little smile.

I decided not to push my luck. I mean I had two juicy steaks and three bottles of wine waiting for tonight. Patience, patience. We were at her house in less the ten minutes. I took her bags and carried them inside. She plopped on the couch and let out a sigh of relief. I couldn’t take my eyes off her skirt. She knew she had me right where she wanted me. Horny for her. I could see she was a forbearing woman and that I would have to wait until the time was right. She said she wanted a little nap and asked what time diner would be ready. I told her whenever she wanted it.

She suggested we eat at her house. She would slide her dining room table aside and we could sit on pillows in the floor and eat off a coffee table. I said that would be fine. Around six. I would cook in my backyard and we could eat in her make shift teahouse. She laughed. I could tell the trip was wearing on her. I didn’t want her tired tonight. I was leaving so she could get some rest. I stuck my hand in my pocket to get my keys and remembered her house key. I took it off my ring and handed it to her, she looked at me funny and said keep it, that I might need it some day. I slipped it back on my ring and headed for the door to leave. She stretched and yawned and that silk made those boobs look so good. I walked back to her and began massaging her shoulders. If a woman can melt without having an orgasm she just did. She lay face down on the couch pulling my hands with her.

“You have one hour to stop.” She moaned. “After that you’re on your own.”

She was loving this and so was I. She was asleep in less than five minutes, sprawled out on the couch, snoring gently. My hands worked the firm muscles of her back slowly, deliberately. I did not want to leave this beauty right now. I looked back at her skirt dying to lift it up. And I believe if a man is dying and has a way to avoid it he should. I lifted that skirt off that ass…! Oh man what sweet tempting mounds of soft white flesh this girl has! Her snoring got deeper. I leaned down and kissed her butt first one cheek then the other. Her breathing got faster. I dropped her skirt, locked her door on the way out and hit the shower.

I didn’t need to clean up this early I just needed some relief. I soaped my cock and jacked that boy like he had never been jacked before, the warm water of the shower bathing me from head to toe. As my cum splashed on the shower wall I ducked my head and let the water run down my back.

About 5:00 I started the grill. I put two foil wrapped potatoes in the charcoal as I fired it up. I put the steaks on in twenty minutes and turn the potatoes in the fiery red coals. The steaks hit the rack sizzling, ten minutes one side, ten minutes the other side and dinner is served. Ali smelled the grill and came out about 5:15 to see how things were going. She had on a yellow tube top and lower rider jeans, she was barefoot. Her stomach wasn’t nineteen but she was nice. Smooth and round not really cut but I wouldn’t kick her out of bed for eating crackers. She had on little eye makeup and pink lipstick glossed to the max. And her perfume, so sweet, so nice. We opened my side gate and her side gate and had access through the yards. She stood at the grill with me and watched as the grease popped out and fell into the fire and started blazing. I put the fires out if they got too nasty but didn’t worry other than that. These steaks would be perfect. I flipped them and we kept talking.

“So, how do you like it?” She said her head leaning against my arm.

“Medium well, and you?” I answered.

“I don’t mean the steaks.” She returned.

“Oh, and just what did you mean then?” I looked down at her.

She looked up into my eyes, she was looking so sultry and ready. “My ass.”

“Uhhhh…what?” I tried to get out of this but wasn’t to sure I wanted out.

“My ass, do you like what you saw?” She didn’t change expression.

“Yes, I think those jeans were made for your ass.” I struggled.

“I mean earlier, when you were massaging my back, on the couch, earlier.” She wasn’t going to let me off the hook.

“I left after you fell asleep.” I wanted to stick my face in the coals to cool off.

“I didn’t ask if you left, I know you left, you weren’t there when I woke up. I asked…how…do…you…like…my…ASS!” Now she smiled with a hot sexy little grin.

“Oh, not really my type I don’t think.” I was getting into trouble now.

She smiled wider and slapped the hell out of my arm!

“Ouch, that hurt. Ouch, kiss it and make it better.” I was trying to get away from this subject.

She pressed her lips against my arm her eyes still locked on mine and pretended to kiss it and make it all better. I took the steaks off the grill, propped the rack up to retrieve the potatoes, and put them on a separate plate. I was standing there my hands full of dinner and she wouldn’t let it go.

“So?” Was all she said.

I looked up to the sky and replied. “Your ass is…what was that word I thought when I lifted your skirt…incredible, no…delicious, no…stupendous, no…monumental, yes, MONUMENTAL! You have a monumental ass. Now can we eat?”

“Thank you.” She smiled.

“Ali, take these and let me get the wine.” I had almost forgotten.

“Sure.” She took the plates and headed to her house wiggling that little ass all the way.

I was back with her holding three bottles of wine in no time. She looked with surprise. “Three?” “Well, I got two of your favorite and one I thought you might like. I only opened one of yours and the new one. I wasn’t really sure what you would prefer. But I wanted to have all the bases covered.” I said.

She shrugged her shoulders cocked her head and gave me a “this could be one hell of a night” look. We made our way to her pillowed floor. She had the table set for romance. Candlelight. Lace napkins. Good silver and beautiful china. Two crystal wine glasses. A single rose in a vase for a center piece. This girl went all out. I put the wine on the floor beside the table and took the steak plate from her. I put a steak on her plate the other on mine. I picked up our forks. I then took the potato plate put it on the empty steak plate and returned to the kitchen to unwrap the hot potatoes. I soon returned with potatoes on each of our forks. She had butter, sour cream, chives, the whole works, except onions, I didn’t see any onions. That was good. I was sitting down on my pillow when she turned to room light out and the place got sexy. The candlelight flickered over every thing bathing all it touched in a deep warm glow. Ali looks great in a deep warm glow.

We were sitting looking at each other across the table. Ali carved off her first bite and slipped it between her pink glossy lips. Her head melted back her eyes closed in deep pleasure.

“Oh Dave, that is incredible.” She chewed with her eyes closed savoring every juicy second. When the mouthful was gone, she pulled her bottom lip into her mouth and shook her head side to side. “You are too good.”

I popped the cork from her favorite and poured her a glass. Then I popped the cork from the new label and poured mine. She sipped hers to join the wine with the lingering taste of the steak. Her eyes closed again savoring the moment once more.

“Oh!” she exclaimed, leaning toward me looking into my eyes, “this is so, so wonderful.”

When she sat her glass down I extended my glass to her lips inviting her to try the new wine. She took a drink, puckered her lips, gave me a wink of approval, she loved it. This night was quickly racing to the perfection category. We ate like a king and queen. This was some feast if I do say so myself. But I couldn’t keep my eyes off dessert. Ali! She ate about half her steak and less than half her potato. She had finished one glass of wine and was working on her second. She stopped eating and lay back into the soft pillows that surrounded us. Her breathing was relaxed. She looked so peaceful lying there, content and satisfied and sexy, holding her wine glass on her stomach. She would lean up on one elbow to take another sip of wine, swallow it down and lay back. I finished my steak, wanted to finish hers but decided I wouldn’t over do, I was going to need complete mobility tonight, I could tell.

We finished one bottle of wine over dinner, the second over good after dinner conversation and the third was there to take us to the next level. I moved to lay beside her in the pillow. She looked so sweet and sexy. Her eyes were closed, the wine glass rising and falling with her belly, candlelight reflecting in the wine and her lips. I lowered my lips to hers. She responded as if she didn’t expect this, as if she didn’t know I had moved to her side. One knee bent, she took the wine glass from her stomach stretching her arm away from her body as if to give me total access to her. I took her glass and set it on the table. Her lips pressed back against mine, deep breaths escaped her nostrils, her chest began to rise up to meet mine. Soon we were breathing heavily against each others faces, our lips locked in the passion burning between us.

My hand slid down her face and neck and came to rest on her swelling breast. Our lips were wet and hot, our tongues dancing in the open cavities of our mouths. She pulled her top down leaving my hand on her naked flesh. I was joyously surprised but didn’t show it. I massaged her globe lovingly.

“Oh yes, David, touch me, please touch me.” She sighed. “I need to be touched so badly. I need you to touch me.”

The girl was not just turned on, her volume was cranked to the limit. She was writhing at my touch like she couldn’t wait. Her nipple was swelling, growing hard. I rubbed it with my fingertips rolling it in hard circles. Her mouth was wide open, she had quit kissing me but I was devouring these lips of hers like there was no tomorrow. I sucked her bottom lip into my mouth and began to chew on it gently. She came so unglued it scared me. Her breathing was turning into sighing moans, her back arched and fell, and she was hunching like a snake. Her knees were bent and she was opening and closing her thighs as if she were begging me to touch her.

“Oh David, I thought about you all week. I couldn’t wait to get home and see you again. And now you’re here with me. Oh David, touch me please touch me!” her begging was desperate. “I thought of you all night every night.”

“No old boy friends in Dallas to help you make it through those nights?” I was breathing as hard as she was.