The New Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“No, I just thought of you. Just you and how I wanted you to touch me. All I had was my vibrator.” She was burning. “Oh David I just want to get nasty when I drink too much wine!”

“Well get nasty then little girl!” I stuck my tongue in her ear and she sucked in air like a drowning person breaking the surface.

“Ohhhhhhhhhh…” she sighed. “I didn’t want to run you off or anything, I mean some people just like to be quiet and…and…” her words faded as I worked deeper and wetter into her ear. “Ohhhhhhh, David, David.” She was almost crying it felt so good.

“Yeah, I know what you mean.” I was talking right into her ear letting my hot breath blow in it, she was hanging on every word. “Some ladies just lay there like a brick, let you do your thing and fall asleep. I can tell you’re not like that are you Ali?”

“Nooooo, nooo…” she wasn’t saying much right now.

I slipped her tube top down her waist and knelt above her and took it off over her legs. I didn’t think this would stretch it any further than those sweet hot tittys. She lifted her butt up and rolled her hips from side to side to let me pull it off easier. She was being one willing partner. She opened her eyes to look at me as I returned to her lips. Our noses were touching. “You know I’m going to fuck you?” I whispered.

Her eyes shut and her smile stretched from ear to ear. “I want you to fuck me, fuck me so good David. I need your cock in me.”

Ok, all bets were off, this was a wide open anything goes night now. I wanted to play this to the hilt for her enjoyment. She was drunk enough to do anything but not too drunk to enjoy it and remember it tomorrow.

“Ali, take those nasty jeans off so I can eat your pussy.” I begged.

She quickly unsnapped and unzipped them and pushed them down her thighs as far as she could without getting up. She pulled her knees up but couldn’t quite get them all the way off. I reached down and finished taking them off her feet. She had no panties on! She was naked lying in the pillows waiting for me to do the next nasty deed.

“Oh, Ali, you wore my favorite panties.” My eyes were locked on this saucy red bush.

She smiled wider and said. “I thought you might like them. I wore them just for you.” Her eyes were closed the whole time.

Her belly sucked in to her ribs and she sighed harder than before when I touched her bare stomach and started working my fingers toward her waiting snatch.

“I can smell your wonderful cunt Ali.” I was eating this up myself.

“Oh, David, my cunt…!? Do you like my cunt David?” She was running on automatic responding to my words.

“I don’t know sweet pussy I haven’t tasted her yet.” I was hotter than hell. “OHHHHH DAVID…! Are you going to eat my cunt? Do you want to eat my cunt, my juicy sweet cunt?” She was blazing her legs opened wide.

“I think your little girl is getting too hot, someone needs to cool her down.” I whispered in her ear licking it again.

“Yes David cool my cunt off. She is so, so hot for you. Do you like me hot?” The wine was taking more of an effect with each passing minute.

I took the third bottle, which I had opened just as we were starting our nasty time, and sucked in a mouthful. I pressed my lips to hers and let the wine slowly seep out onto her lips. When she figured out what I was doing she opened her mouth and took the wine from me, swallowing it and licking her lips like she needed more. I repeated this three more times, I wanted to send Ali over the edge. I was there to keep her from falling too far after all.

“Oh fuck me David, please fuck me.” Her words were faint now, her voice quiet and mumbling. She finally opened her eyes looking deep into mine. Hers were soaked with the glow of the candlelight and the intoxicating effect of the wine. “I need you to fuck me so much.” She cocked her head to one side to look square into my eyes.

I slid my hand down her heaving belly, our eyes still fastened to each others. She flinched as my fingers hit her delicate ticklish lower stomach. Her eyes closed, I waited until they opened again before I moved any further. When they did open I slipped my fingers to the hairline of her pussy. Her eyes closed again. I didn’t move until they opened for me. When they did she looked as if she were begging me to let her close them.

“I want you to see me fuck you Ali. I want you to see me touch your belly. I want you to see me slip my fingers in your swelling muffin. I want you to look at me.” I was torturing this sweet thing.

“Oh David but it feels so good I can’t keep my eyes open.” She says in a begging groan. With this they closed again, she knew I couldn’t stop for long. She lifted her pussy begging to be touched. I whispered in her ear as my fingers slid between her spread thighs and stopped on her swelling clit. “Then close your sweet, sexy eyes babydoll. It feels good to lay back, shut your eyes and let me massage this sweet little honey button of a clit while you just soak it all in doesn’t it?”

Her thighs tense like steel, her hips roll up trying to push my fingers deeper down her heating steamy slit. Her belly writhes and quivers. She lets out a long moan through clinched teeth. “Yessssssssssss.” Her hand reaches for a pillow gripping one with a white knuckle fist. “Oh, oh, oh. David. David. DAVID!” Her pussy turns to a lake at my fingertips. She rubs her clit against my touch as hard as she can. She takes my hand and pushes my fingers toward her creamy hole. “Oh gaaaa…David, fuck me, David please, fuck me.” Her words come under her breath as the flood of sensations wash her body. Man this one is white hot beyond control. I continue to finger her pussy as her first orgasm subsides.

“I wish we were on your bed so you could stretch out and spread your creamy thighs wide open and let me lick the juice off of you. I think you spilled a lot there little hottie. I need to clean you up.” I watched her for a response.

She is licking her drying lips, the gloss still shiny. Her breasts are rising and falling rapidly as she sucks in air. I take another sip of wine and drain it into her sweat covered mouth. She takes it but has trouble getting it down. With a hard swallow she takes a breath and lets out a cry. “Ummm, David I need your cock. I need you to fuck me. I need that big thick massive beautiful cock.” She is reaching for my dick like a cat with it’s paw in a mouse hole trying to get the prize inside.

This time I pour the bottle directly into her mouth. Wine spills out the corners of her mouth onto her sweaty neck and onto the pillows beneath her. She lets the warm wonderful liquid slowly descend her throat a small amount at a time. As the last sip drains her mouth and flows down to warm her stomach even more, I rake the empty bottle down her body. I nuzzle the mouth of the bottle on first one nipple then the other, leaving wet traces of wine on her skin. She rolls her breasts in response loving the cool sensation of the cold glass on her hot skin. I watch her tightly shut eyes as I work the bottle down her ribs causing her to flinch several times as the glass hits lovely little sensitized spots. With each flinch her teeth clinch in spasmodic waves of sensation. Her belly turns to goose flesh, bumps rising on every square inch. The bumps run down her thighs and up to her breasts. Her areolas busting out with the little nodules. Her neck is covered with them. She tries to stop me but I lay on one arm and hold the other one above her head. I hold her down spread wide for my tickling. I sink my teeth gently into her neck and suck it hotly. She melts even further into ecstasy.

“Oh no David don’t tickle. Please don’t tickle.” She begs.

When she can’t take any more I slide the bottle between her thighs and rub her slit with long glass cooled strokes. She relaxes from the tickling to take in the wonderful feeling of the bottle working on her pussy. Her bottom lip disappears behind her top teeth. I watch her pussy as the first couple of inches of the neck disappear inside.

“Oh David, that’s cold! Oh. Oh.” She moans.

I massage her clit with the mouth of the bottle as I pull it out of her. I put the bottle to my lips and pretend to drink. She watches me and smiles a nasty hot fuck me smile. I turn the bottle up and lick the mouth, circling the lip with my tongue. I toss the bottle to the pillows.

“I need you in your bed so I can spread you open and eat you.” I sigh at her. “I need to eat you so I can fuck you.”

“Ok.” Is all she says. She starts to roll onto her elbow as if she is going to get up.

I slip my left hand under her knees and with my right one I pull her shoulders toward me. She looks up into my eyes and rolls into my arms. I pull her body to my chest. Her ample breast is begging to be kissed. I hate to hear these sweethearts beg. I suck her nipple into my mouth, she puts her hand on my head and pulls me gently down against her. As I stand up I tell her to massage her nipple. Her forefinger and thumb replace my mouth at her hard swollen bud. My tongue slides down her belly and licks the hair of her pussy. It’s soaked in my hot saliva by the time we reach the bedroom. My teeth are digging into her sweet mound massaging it, she writhes in my arms so that I can barely hold her. She parts her thighs as wide as she can without falling out of my arms. I slide my tongue between the wet creamy lips of her hot snatch as I lower her onto the bed. The covers are pulled back, her dim bed lamp is on, as if she were planning this, knowing we would be here.

“Ohhhhhh, Ali your cunt smells so sweet and hot.” I moan.

When she lands on the smooth cool sheets her thighs open inviting me in, her lips so swollen and wet and red and wanting. I don’t remember seeing such a fully gorged pussy as Ali’s is tonight. Her clit is as big as a pencil eraser and standing out to be tasted. I stand over her one knee on the bed. I unbutton my shirt, slip it down my arms and let it fall to the floor. Her eyes are eating me, she reaches up and fondles the bulge in my pants. I pop the first button of my jeans. Her eyes wait with gripping anticipation at the arrival of my member, her new love interest for the night. I slide onto the bed beside her and lay flat of my back and roll her to her side next to me.

“Ali?” I start. “I have a problem.”

“What baby, what is it?” She is way too gone to get worried about anything.

“I can’t get my pants off.” I said.

She rolls on top of me smiling down through dreamy eyes, her hands reaching for the next button of my jeans. She has all the buttons open in no time, her eyes still on mine. As she slides her wet pussy down my legs her eyes move to my open fly full of dark curly hair. Her mouth drops to it and sucks my lower stomach, my cock jumps in my pants begging for release. She pulls at the waistband and soon has my pants down to my balls but my cock is still trapped several more inches inside. She licks the shaft that is showing, running her tongue against the smooth hot flesh. With a couple more tugs she has my boy free and standing up to greet her. She takes it in her hand and rubs it against her soft cheek. I finish pulling my jeans off over her busy body.

“Oh you’re so big and thick.” She moans through her breath.

“Yes but how do I taste?” I moan back.

With no hesitation she swirls her tongue around the head, licking it wet and sinking it into her wet waiting mouth. Soon the shaft is dripping wet and sliding easily in and out of her throat. She holds the base with her clinched fist sucking only the first five inches or so. As she works me over her bobbing up and down becomes more and more violent. Her head is wallowing in all directions making sure no square inch of my cock is unsucked. I can feel her tongue flick furiously at the head as she pulls out to start the next enormous stroke. She pulls it out until nothing is touching it but her puckered lips, she looks up into my eyes, opens wide and engulfs it once more turning her head so that our eyes don’t part. She makes several long strokes just staring into my eyes. She yanks my cock from her mouth slides down flat on her belly between my legs and licks my balls, getting them good and wet. Roughly she sucks one into her mouth massaging it with her tongue. I feel like my head is going to shoot off my body. She then turns her hot attention to the other one sucking it in like she did the first. She bites the skin gently and pulls it into her mouth. She opens wide and pulls both of my bad boys into her mouth. When she starts sucking and licking them I almost loose my mind. When I feel the cum start to rise in my eight plus inches I jerk her off of me and toss her onto her back on her side of the bed.

I roll my face to hers. “Oh you sweet horny hot thing you just bought the fucking of your life. I am going to so fuck you, you won’t believe it! That was the greatest blowjob in the history of mankind!”

She smiles saying nothing, still drenched in the past few minutes. I quickly lick down her chest, spending precious few seconds on each nipple. I am in a hurry to get to wetter pastures. As my tongue slides juicily over her belly button my fingers begin to massage her pussy feverishly. Her legs can’t spread any wider. I move to lie between those split thighs my mouth perched over the petals of her blossoming flower. As my tongue nuzzles her clit she lets out a low long moan. I have never felt a clit this fired up. I lick it and kiss it and suck it gently through my teeth into my mouth and flick hard and fast. Her fingers dig into my hair and pull me into her. My tongue slips down her crack and licks at her wet velvet opening. “Oh David eat me, eat my juicy pussy, eat my hot cunt baby, eat me, eat me!” She begs hunching against my mouth.

“Ummm…” I moan against her pussy. My tongue is needed between her lips just now so I say nothing, it’s her turn to talk nasty.

“My pussy needs you, she wants you so bad, please David please. I need your cock, honey I need it so bad, I need it. My cunt is so wet, you made it so wet. Do I taste good David, am I sweet?” She is in orbit rambling aimlessly, lost in the moment.

I shake my head yes to her question dragging my tongue up and down her slit. I reach under now and slip a fingertip toward her ass. As it gets closer she arches up to allow free entrance. She rolls to the night table, opens the drawer and returns with a tube of raspberry flavored jelly. She opens it and squirts some on her belly where I can reach it with my fingers. I rub my fingers in the stuff and return them to her ass. My tongue still licking her pussy like a kitten at a bowl of milk. I rub her asshole with my jelly laden fingers and work it in good. As I insert a finger in her ass she sucks in a breath and holds it, waiting for the rush of pleasure to fill her being. She pulls her thighs up against her belly, her body is so totally open, expectant, waiting and wanting whatever I do next. With a finger in her ass, my tongue licking her clit wildly, I slip my thumb in her pussy. She is whining like a high revved engine.

This girl is way hot, way ready, I climb up between her legs. She holds me back with outstretched arms against my shoulders. “That jelly on my belly tastes good.” She smiled.

“You’re such a poet.” I say as I lower my mouth to her navel and begin licking the sweet jelly. Man this stuff is good, tingly or something. She rubs her clit with her fingers keeping her pussy hot and ready. When the delicious stuff is cleaned off her belly I pull up on her so that my face is atop hers. She was so ready for this.

I reached down and took my cock and guided it to the sweet wet opening. We gazed into each others eyes until the head of my cock slipped between her creamy lips. Her eyes snapped shut and her mouth flew open savoring each meaty stiff thick inch as my cock penetrated deeper and deeper into this wet wonderful lady. As my cock bathed in the warmth of her pussy it swelled to extreme lengths. I don’t remember a time when it got so hard, when the veins protruded so far, when the head was so incredibly sensitive. She wrapped her arms around my neck so tight I could hardly breath, I thought it would snap. As I pulled back for the first long juicy stroke she exhaled quickly and inhaled deeply, her hard erect nipples stabbing into my chest. I held the head just inside her lips for a few seconds as I pushed it back for a repeat stroke. I pressed my hot lips against her opened mouth. She started sucking on my mouth pulling my bottom lip in between her teeth and biting hard and flicking it with her tongue. After another dozen strokes of the massive tool working on her engine she held her mouth motionless against mine, concentrating completely on the piston stroking her cylinder. For a minute I thought she had quit breathing. Finally she screams out with her breath and sucks in her next breath.

“Oh my goooooosh, David, David! OHHHHHHhhhhhhh, David, David, Daaaaaaave…” She is one orgasm having wonder. I envy babes that can have them over and over and over like that.

I could feel her pussy squeezing my dick as it throbbed inside her body. Her hot cream splashed into the head of my cock with each spasmodic eruption. Her convulsing body was shaking in my arms like a crazy. The incredible heat of her body, the fabulous bathing she was giving my dick and the wonderful foreplay we had engaged in had my cock ready to let go it’s precious load. I tried to hold back and make this last but what is a man to do. There is no way.

“OHHHH, damn Ali, OHHHH man, Ali, Ali…oh baby you’re so good, so damn good, oh baby fuck me Ali, FUCK ME!!!!!!” I screamed as my cum shot up my shaft flooding my body with a wave of extreme pleasure. Ali was banging back at me like a fucking machine. With each following spasm shooting out it’s sticky thick cream my screams subsided, until we finally lay exhausted wrapped in each others arm the sweat of her wet bodies mingling with the others. I looked at the clock. 9:15. Whew what a night, what a night.

We held each other and planted sweet patient kisses wherever our lips could touch. She kissed and licked my ear, I kissed and licked her ear. She ran her fingernails down my shoulder blades to the small of my back, I was wishing her arms were about a foot longer. I ran my hands up and down her sides. Our lust was spent for now and we enjoyed each others soft warm touches. With each slow peaceful breath Ali released a soft delicate sigh. We dozed off, my shrinking cock slipping out of her way too wet pussy as it returned to a soft lifeless mass.

Ali stirred beneath me, “Oh baby that was great but you’re smashing me.”

I lifted my weight off her waking from a half-sleep daze. “Oh honey, I’m sorry. How’s that?” Our bellies peeled apart stuck together from our cooling sweat.

“ Um, it’s ok. Feel good?” she smiled at me, shaking her head she was fine.

“Ummmm, you know it hot ass.” I looked at the clock 9:50, we slept for about forty-five minutes.

I leaned on my elbows and looked down into her well pleased face. She looked so peaceful. We just stared at each other for awhile. We started talking again, not wanting this night to end. We shared more kisses. More touches. More smiles.

The events of the evening ran through her mind and she began to reflect on our “first date.” She apologized if she got too nasty. I just looked deep in her eyes and said, “no way sweet fuck muffin tasty cunt juicy bitch.”

“Oh, bitch? Oh, Dave, I’m not a bitch.” She got a sad look as if one word had ruined her whole evening.

“Oh Ali, I’m sorry, I just wanted to make you feel at ease about everything.” I was a little worried but knew I could work my way out of this one. “Of course you’re not a b…” I wouldn’t even say the word now. “You’re so sweet and nice and soft and tasty, anything but a b… Forgive me?”

She smiled and said. “Ok.”