The New Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Where did that word come from anyway?” I asked playfully trying to turn this faux pas around.

“From your mouth.” She teased back now.

“How did it get out?” I asked.

“You said it.” Ali put on her best little girl act.

“Where did it go?” I kept the play up.

“I don’t know.” She said pouting.

I turned her head to one side and lower my mouth to her ear, “I think it’s in here.” I kissed her ear, licking deep inside it. “Did I get I out?” I asked.

“Yes.” She said and turned her head to the other side.

I repeated the treatment on her other ear. She was heaving softly beneath me again. She tried to pull away but I held her head tight and kept licking and planting smacking kisses in her ear. She squealed and begged me to stop. I grabbed her sides and began to tickle her. She screamed so loud I heard ringing in my ear near her mouth. The harder she fought the tighter I held her. She was squirming and trying to get free. She rolled from side to side laughing so hard she could barely breath. When I finally thought she had had enough I let her settle back down under me. Her breathing was labored and shallow. She looked up at me, her arms raised above her head. She looked so good.

I buried my face in her neck and whispered. “You need some more cock I think.”

“Ok, if you can get that wonderful monster between your legs back up you can have it.” She was joking. I raised to my knees, straightened my back, stretched my arms over my head and poked a stiff hard cock into her view.

“Oh my gosh, I was kidding, you can’t be serious. How could you? This soon?” She looked to the ceiling as if she were trying to figure out how she could talk her way out of this.

“Honey, we have been lying here for over forty-five minutes.” I informed her.

“No!” She gasped, looking at the clock.

I just stayed perched above her, my cock hanging out for her pleasure. She looked at it for several minutes. She reached up and took it in her hand. She just smiled and said, “It is a nice one for sure. And a promise is a promise.”

I lay back down on top of her and started kissing her neck and getting her back into the mood. She tried to cool me down but it was past that point. I guess I should have laid it on her belly while I tickled her so she could feel it getting hard. Soon I was fondling her tits and petting her pussy, nothing seemed to be working her up too much. The girl had been wonderfully fucked and needed no more at the moment. I rolled her onto her stomach, laid down on her pressing against her back. I brushed her hair off her neck and began to slowly kiss her. Soon she was writhing again. I slid off of her body now and settled beside her. I started rubbing her back and ass. Suddenly I slapped her ass with the palm of my hand trying to land the blow on her pretty little asshole.

“OH, damn Dave…Oh that hurt…” She was wallowing in the bed in pain. “Oh David…do it again.”

Again my palm slapped squarely against her fleshy ass, not as hard as the first but she was moaning in no time. With each spank she started to breathe deeper. Suddenly she rose to her knees keeping her head on the pillow but stuck her beautiful round ass out to be spanked. Her soft puffy pussy lips stuck out past her ass cheeks so that when my palm landed just right it hit both her asshole and pussy. She was getting into the mood now. Her breathing with each spank turned to moans of pleasure. I pressed up against her now, my cock sticking into her hip. I got the right angle on my swing and planted one directly up her crack. My hand hit everything she had poked out there. She buried her face in the pillow and let out a loud moaning scream. After the next spank I pulled my hand back wet.

I stuck my hand in her face and said. “Look what you got on my hand little girl.”

She looked at my hand through sultry eyes and said. “What?”

“All this stinky wet pussy juice.” I showed her.

She took my hand and sucked my fingers. “Is that better?”

“Much.” I said and spanked her again. “Ali, when your pussy gets wet is it time to slip you the big dick?” I asked inviting her back into a nasty conversation.

“You stick that sweet hard big stinky cock in my ass anytime you like.” She was back.

I took the head and ran it up and down her wet creamy slit. I massaged her cunt lips and clit and everything I could touch with the thing. She was wet again but not like before. I pushed and pushed but it was if her little tight pussy was saying “no, I’ve had enough, get that thing away from me.” I wasn’t quitting now. I had three or four inches in her when she cried in pain.

“OHHH! OH, Dave be easy. It hurts.” She was serious now.

“Oh baby I’m sorry do you want me to stop?” I asked.

She reached back and pulled my hips toward her. “No, baby no, just take it a little easier, I seem to be sore, I can’t imagine why.” I began to slide the few inches I had in her in and out hoping she would loosen up soon. The more I worked the juicier she got and finally all but a couple of inches were inside her. She buried her face back into the pillow and bit down on it hard. I was stroking her easier now. My cock was feeling no pain this pussy was so nice and tight I could fuck her all night. I was getting carried away my cock taking over my mind. Before I knew I was arching my back and stroking this baby for all I was worth. There were still two inches or so that hadn’t made it in. With my next stroke I drove the last two inches home slamming hard into her. She screamed into the pillow and tried to pull away from me, she had no where to go. I kept up the banging, my balls slapping against her ass with each thrust.

She grabbed the pillow and stuffed as much as she could into her mouth. She was groaning with each stroke. When she couldn’t stand anymore she grabbed the jelly and handed it too me.

“I’m so dry honey, use this.” She was in some pain now.

I took the jelly and smeared a handful between her legs coating the inside of her not so juicy cunt. I took another wad and smeared it on the head of my cock and stroked it down to the hilt. My cock started to tingle like someone had stuck an electric wire up my ass and hit the switch. I was getting rock hard. I looked at the tube and saw that it had something in it to help get the man up and keep him up. I looked at Ali’s ass, then back to the tube, and back to her ass.

“Oh honey, I think you have a problem.” I said.

“What?” she asked in a somewhat pained voice.

“Did you know this stuff has a lotion in it that keeps your man harder longer?” I handed it to her.

“No, I didn’t see that when I bought it I just used the stuff.” She read the label.

“Well, just so you will know, I am feeling pretty invincible back here. You could be in for a “humpy” ride.” I told her.

Before she could say anything I slipped my invigorated cock to the hilt back into her jelly lubed cunt. She dropped the jelly and leaned on her elbows dropping her head between her shoulders. Before long she was hunching back against me.

“You alright up there?” I asked.

“Umhmmm.” She sounded much hotter now.

I pumped this darling pussy for the next twenty-five minutes with no signs of slowing. We started again at almost 10:30 it was five minutes until eleven now. Ali jumped at last and rolled around in the bed landing at the head looking back at me. She cupped her pussy as if she was afraid I was going to start again. My cock stands hard and shiny before her eyes.

“Oh David, I don’t think I can finish this, honey, I’m so sorry” She was gasping for air.

I moved to her side. “I understand, when you can’t do the job you can’t do the job.” I smiled to let her know I wasn’t too serious.

I petted her hand on her bush and stroked her arm up to her shoulder and back down. I slipped my hand behind her and started for her ass again. She gave me her head a little tilt and smiled with a nasty look.

“Where is that hand going young man?” she smiled.

“Well we do still have an used hole back here.” I smiled back winking.

“Oh David, you would fuck my ass, you nasty, nasty dirty man.” She looked at me interested in this. “Have you ever had it there?” I asked.

She just lay there with her head tilted up by the headboard and shook her head yes. She smiled with a devilish little girl look. Then her eyes moved to the jelly tube, and then back to me. She took the tube opened it, shot a squirt into her hand and started to rub my cock with it. She put both hands around my cock and slid them up and down covering me in the stuff. She was rubbing one hand up as the other was finishing its stroke, and when it was through the other would start all over. I was getting off on this like crazy. The boy was slick now. She couldn’t resist having her mouth this close and not taking a bite. She sucked my cock into her mouth and sucked the jelly completely off. She got another glob and started over. Something about getting it in the ass was turning Ali on. When she was through with me she spread her thighs and stuck three fingers full of the lube up her ass. She worked her ass as good as she had worked my cock. She put the lid back on the tube, rolled over, spread her legs and hiked her ass to me. I studied this gorgeous sight for awhile. I had experimented with anal once or twice but never anything like this.

I climbed up on her and slipped the head to her asshole. I gently pushed. She took my cock and placed it where it needed to go. I kept pushing. She pulled her cheeks wide open and moaned loudly as the first three inches penetrated her puckered hole. I kept pushing. She got on all fours and pushed back against me with her arms stretched out in front of her bracing herself against the headboard. Soon my cock disappeared into her tight little hole. I started fucking her slowly at first knowing I could cause great pain at any moment. She dropped her head back to her pillow and relaxed her ass. I could fuck her easily now and if felt so unbelievably wonderful.

Stiffening cream or not stiffening cream my cock was ready to explode in ten or fifteen more minutes. As the cum started up my cock once again I arched my back and stabbed hard against her ass. It was as if she could tell things were about to get rough back here, she pulled away from me, rolled to face me and started to stroke my cock coaxing the hot sticky cum out of me. With amazing waves of pleasure I shot a long string of cum landing on her breasts and stomach, it splashed onto her chin. Drops landed all over her tits and belly, the last of it was stringing from the head of my cock to her pussy hair.

She wiped a drop of cum from her chin and licked it from her finger. “Ummm.” She said.

She slid down between my legs until she could get my cock in her mouth, she sucked it in and licked it. She jerked it from her mouth with a pop!

“Uh, Ali, you remember where he’s been don’t you?” I asked and smiled.

She curled her nose and said. “Yeah, I do. You taste like shit.”

I thought I would fall off the bed. I fell down and lay in the drying cum on her and kissed her lips deeply. We wallowed until the cum was smeared on both of us.

“I hate to tell you Ali, but you taste like shit too.” We both laughed our asses off.

We took a shower together. I washed her she washed me. We frolicked in the water splashing each other. She took a mouthful of water and spit it on me.

I acted like it was nasty and tried to dodge it. “Owww, you trying to gross me out? That’s been in your mouth.” We fell on each other laughing. I held her wet body close to me. She felt so good.

We dried each other and went back to bed. Ali went to check on the candles, there was nothing left of them. She locked the doors and came back to bed. She hopped in beside me, leaned across me turned out the lamp, kissed my mouth passionately in the dark and slipped down resting her head on my shoulder. Her hand skimmed down my belly and cupped my balls.

“Can I hold these while I sleep?” she asked.

“Please be my guest.” I replied.

We were asleep in no time.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Charity Begins Next Door Life isn't fair. So when you fight back, fight dirty.in Romance
Sales Team Desperate woman tries to pay back man who saves her.in Romance
Steve and Erica Teacher meets former student on a Mexican beach.in Romance
That's What Friends Are For Justin's best friend Samantha will do anything for him. in First Time
Roommate Wanted Marie's new roommate exceeds expectations.in Romance
More Stories