The New Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fungetter
fungetter
18 Followers

Myra was aware that Chase watched her.... She couldn't help but feel his intent gaze boring into her, staring at her, watching her body's reactions. But it didn't matter. She loved it, loved being the object of desire, loved knowing how hard she could make a cock. Her deft fingers continued to twist her sensitive nipples, and she couldn't seem to control her hips, which kept rising to meet Chase's fingers, meeting his thrusts. She didn't even bother to stifle her gasps and cries of pleasure, just let herself get lost in the motion, forget everything but the twinge of pain from her nipples, the ecstasy of Chase's fingers.... And she began to feel her completion build.

"Don't... stop.... Please don't... don't stop," Myra begged breathlessly, desperation edging her voice. "Oh please... oh please... I've gotta... I need to... Oh god...." She moaned incoherently, tossing her head back and forth on the bed. Chase grinned, and increased the speed of his fingers. "Oh fuck... oh fuck... oh fuck..." Myra chanted, beginning to feel liquid heat infiltrate her womb. "Oh shit, I'm gonna fucking cum!" She screamed, and Chase watched her face as she exploded into a thousand pieces, her body stiffening for a moment before commencing a multitude of shivering, shuddering spasms that rocked her from head to toe, her mouth opening and closing without any sound but a delightful wail of delight punctuated by hoarse panting. Her clit seemed to swell slightly and throb beneath his thumb, and he continued his movements until it seemed her orgasm died down. Before she could open her eyes, Chase had risen, taken his cock in his hand, and pushed his way home into her luscious, inviting cunt.

It was better than he had expected. Her natural lubricant eased the way for him, and he slid between her plump petals with ease. He groaned in pleasure as he sheathed himself inside her fully, and looking down, saw that Myra must feel the same, for her cheeks were still flush, her lips slightly parted as her breath came in heavy moans.

"Look at me," Chase demanded. "Open your beautiful eyes and look at me, you little cock-hungry slut."

Myra opened glazed-over eyes to meet his, and searching them, Chase nodded his head, pleased at the depth of unbridled passion he saw. In acknowledgement, he withdrew, then shoved his way deep again.

"Unhhh!!" Myra whimpered piteously, "More! Please, more!" as she wriggled her hips in an attempt to spur him on, to make him start pumping.

"Oh no, pet," Chase admonished, "I spilled much too early previously. I want to ensure you enjoy it this time."

"I.. I did last time," Myra lied breathlessly.

"Fool," Chase berated her with a growl, punctuating his words with a powerful thrust of his masculine hips, "Don't ever fucking lie to me. In the future, if you do, my only response will be to punish you. Do you understand?" He stopped thrusting, awaiting her response, but she was too caught up in the maelstrom of sensation to realize he had stopped speaking.

"I said," Chase spoke again, pinching her nipple roughly with one hand, "Do you fucking understand me, bitch?" The pain broke through the reddish haze of an oncoming orgasm, and Myra blinked, then nodded, licking her lips.

"Better," he said with a wry twist of his lips, and began a deep rhythm of thrusting. It was slow, but every thrust went deep, and with Myra being so tight, it was torture; paradise. Biting his lip, Chase concentrated on Myra's engaging body. Her breasts slowly rocked back and forth on her ribs as he moved her body with his thrusts, and her large frame received each impact as an embrace. Her hands clenched in the bedspread, and her glassy eyes stared into his face as she accepted his thrusting.

"Oh god, Chase," she spoke, licking her lips again, trying to contain her gasps of delight, "you feel so fucking good; my pussy has never had such a treat before." Her eyes added truth to her words; Chase could tell that she was valiantly fighting to keep them focused, rather than sliding into her head with delight. Her hips verified both, lifting and retreating as she met each thrust eagerly. He reached between them to use his thumb on her clit, rubbing it in fast circles, his action immediately receiving a response. The guttural sounds emanating from her mouth were the most erotic ones he'd ever heard. Reining himself in before he came again, he withdrew reluctantly from Myra's plush body.

"Turn over," he ordered, slowly stroking his glistening cock in his palm. Myra stared at his shaft in fascination as she slowly rolled onto her belly, then raised herself up onto her hands and knees.

"That's right, fucking whore," He whispered as he moved closer, "Spread your body for me... Give me easy access to your sexy hotbox... You've just been aching to a good fucking, haven't you, bitch? Waiting for a thick hard cock to spread those delectable pussy lips and stimulate your flesh...." He trailed off as he quickly thrust himself into Myra's dripping cunt, and he hissed between his teeth in gratification. Her body was so perfect; hills and valleys, all as lush as could be. Chase grabbed her hips. "I'll have to give you just what you want," he leaned forward to whisper in her ear, "Since it's exactly the same thing I want..." So saying, he bit her shoulder and thrust deeply into her tight hole again and again, driving like a piston. Non-tiring, at a steady pace, he drove his rock-hard shaft into her, enjoying her rippling muscles, her swinging breasts, the friction of her thick pussy lips on his sensitive cock. He especially rejoiced in her guttural moans and pants; the way she threw her hair back over her shoulder when she turned her head to look back at him; the quick press back of her hips to counter-act his vigorous thrusts.

He reached his hands beneath her body, and grabbing her breasts in each hand, he pulled her up and off her hands, arching her back as he twisted her nipples in his calloused fingertips. She screamed in delight, her hands reaching back to grab his buttocks and pull him further into her pussy. "You've got 5 seconds to cum, pet," Chase growled into her ear, a hand gently encircling her throat, "because that's about all the more time I can hold back from spilling myself in your fantastic cunt."

Breathless both from arousal, her heavy breathing, and now the hand at her neck, Myra nodded; somehow he must have known that she'd been doing her best to not cum yet. Her strangled cry ripped past her lips moments later as she let go, and together, her insides and Chase's hard shaft throbbed together, partners in a powerful, black-out orgasm. Slowly coming back to reality, Chase realized that he lie next to Myra's glistening body... and his own was no less sated than before.

"I think," he mused aloud, "that I would like to make use of that little room on your patio...."

fungetter
fungetter
18 Followers
12