The New Neighbor Ch. 02

Story Info
The neighbors get together.
2.4k words
4.6
54.9k
16
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 10/06/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked down the stairs and opened the door and there stood Sheila. I was immediately embarrassed, quickly remembering what I had seen earlier. She had put on a t-shirt, but evidently still had her suit on underneath, since her long legs were still quite visible.

She smiled and said, "Hi, Julie...what's up? Since it is such a beautiful sunny day, I thought I would come over and invite you over to get some sun by our pool...if you're not too busy. I've been out for a little bit already, and I thought this would be a great chance for us to get to know each other a little better."

Obviously I knew that she had already been out by the pool, and I felt a little uncomfortable knowing I had been watching her. I quickly replied, "Well, that sounds like a great idea, but I really have some cleaning to do."

Sheila laughed and said, "Oh, come on, the housework won't go anywhere...we shouldn't waste this beautiful day. It'll be fun."

I had to admit that it did sound inviting, so I sighed, "I guess you're right...the housework will still be here, so I guess I can come over for a little while."

Sheila clapped her hands together, and said, "Great! You put your suit on and come on over. I'll go on back and get ready," then turned and headed back over to her house.

I went back upstairs and dug through my drawer until I found my bathing suit. I slipped my t-shirt over my head, and then stepped out of my shorts. I looked at myself in the mirror. I had to like what I saw – not too bad for a chick with a couple of kids. I ran my hands over my breasts and my nipples immediately hardened. One of my hands dropped down until it was between my legs. I kept myself closely trimmed, but then I thought of Sheila and the completely bare area between her legs. I shook myself back to reality, and put on my suit. I looked at myself in the mirror again and grinned...not bad at all.

I walked over to Sheila's house and as I approached the gate, she must have heard me coming...she called out, "come on in!"

I pushed open the gate and stepped into the back yard. As I made my way over to the pool, I glanced up at my own house at the window I had been watching from, hoping that she hadn't known that I was up there. Sheila motioned to the lounge chairs and said, "Have a seat and make yourself at home."

I moved to one of the chairs, pulled my t-shirt over my head, and sat down. Sheila looked over at me and playfully whistled at me, saying, "Now doesn't that feel better? Bathing suits, sunshine, and a swimming pool – what could be better? You look great!"

I laid back in the chair just in time to see Sheila pull off her shirt and sit down, and I found myself looking at her body...thank goodness I had on dark sunglasses, so hopefully she couldn't catch me staring. Her body looked even better than it had when I had watched her from the window. I looked away since I didn't want to seem too obvious. She poured me a glass of lemonade and we began talking, and it soon seemed like we had know each other for years.

We talked about everything under the sun...husbands, friends, and life in general, and eventually the conversation turned to sex...nothing deep for a while, and then she hit me with a good one.

"Julie – do you ever masturbate?"

I couldn't believe what I had just heard. Not only did I not really know how to answer it, I was shocked at how matter-of-factly she said it. I couldn't say anything, so I just kind of nodded my head yes.

"Don't be shy about it...everybody I know does it. But you know what I think is really cool...is to watch someone else do it, or even do it while someone else watches. Have you ever watched anyone do it?"

My heart was racing...did she see me watching her? I didn't have to wonder long.

Sheila laughed and said, "I saw you watching me earlier, Julie, but don't worry about it...I'm cool with it."

I couldn't bear to look at her, I was so embarrassed. I could feel my face turning red as I slowly looked upward at her. She just laughed again and said, "Hey, it's OK. But I've got to know...were you doing it too?"

Now I was really busted. I just looked over at her and nodded again, then said, "Sheila, I'm so embarrassed. I hope you don't think I'm some sort of pervert or something.

"Relax," she said. "I'm perfectly OK with it. As a matter of fact, as soon as I knew that you were watching, it turned me on even more."

I wasn't quite sure how to react to that statement, but at least it appeared that she was not mad or anything, which was a great relief to me. I leaned my head back again and tried to relax again, but what she had just said kind of puzzled me, and I found myself intrigued by it, and couldn't get it off my mind.

Sheila stood up and said, "I'll be right back," and walked inside, leaving me alone with a chance to sort out the events of the day. First I watch her pleasuring herself, and then I get turned on watching her. Then she asks me if I masturbate, and she has known all along that I was watching her, and that turned her on. What a day!

The door opened and Sheila came back out carrying some more lemonade for us. She sat back down in her chair and I found myself looking at her again – she was quite beautiful, said, "Julie, I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to take off my top. I hate tan lines."

With that, the ties of her bikini top were undone, and she dropped it onto the ground. I couldn't help but look at her breasts – they were quite a bit larger than mine, and I couldn't believe how long and hard her nipples were. I was kind of mesmerized by it until she said, "Why don't you join me – you'll love it?"

I hesitated, not knowing really what I should do. I did want to take her up on her invitation, but should I? I looked over at Sheila, and she grinned and said, "Come on. It's just us girls."

I laughed a little nervously, took a deep breath, and reached back and unhooked my top. I pulled it off and dropped it down beside the chair and leaned back. I had to admit; it did feel good with the sun on my bare breasts.

Sheila clapped her hands and said, "Thatagirl – doesn't that feel better?'

I nodded and she said, "And by the way, you have beautiful breasts."

Her comment surprised me. I looked at her and said, "well...thanks. I liked them a little better before I had the kids, but I'm pretty happy with them now – I've seen a lot worse after 2 kids."

She nodded and said, "They look great, kids or no kids."

I smile at her and said, "Now you really look great. I'd give anything to have boobs like yours."

I wished I hadn't said it as soon as it came out, but Sheila smiled and said, "Let me tell you something...big boobs are sometimes not all they are cracked up to be, but I have to admit, I do kind of like them." With that, she jiggled them with her hands, causing both of us to begin to laugh.

We talked for a bit longer before she said, "I hope I didn't shake you up when I told you that it turned me on knowing that you were watching me earlier. There's just something about knowing that someone is watching you, and also the thrill of watching somebody...it just gets to me."

She looked over at me and continued," And you obviously enjoyed it, too, didn't you?"

All I could say was, "Yes...I did. You've got to believe that I have never done anything like that before, but the more I watched, the more excited I got." I couldn't believe I was telling her all this, but I figured that she already knew, so what would it hurt.

Sheila said, "I'll tell you a little secret. When I was in college, my roommate and I would do it together. If we didn't have dates or didn't want to go out or anything, we would sit around, talk about sex, and get all horny and everything, and then we would end up masturbating together. You talk about something hot...watching someone else do it at the same time you are. I get excited just thinking about it."

I couldn't believe what she was telling me, but it was exciting listening to her. She obviously had had a much more exciting college life than I did. I couldn't believe what I heard when she spoke again.

"Julie, all this talk has gotten me horny, and I'm thinking that I need to get off. Are you as turned on as I am, and if you are, do you want to do it with me?'

I didn't know what to say. Hell, yes I was turned on, but masturbate in front of her? That was a big order.

"I don't know, Sheila. I have to admit that all this has gotten me excited, but I don't know how comfortable I would be with you watching me."

She grinned and said, "We both want to do it, so what does it matter? You can do it if you want to, but I can't wait any longer."

With that, her hands moved to her breasts and began to gently caress them. I watched as her fingers began to tease her nipples, flicking them, and pulling on them – getting them harder and harder. It appeared that I was going to again witness her pleasuring herself, but this time from up close.

She had taken off her sunglasses, and briefly looked over at me as she lowered her head and raised one of her breasts at the same time, and licked the hard nipple with her tongue. As she did, my hands seemed to have a mind of their own as they moved to my own breasts. I began to caress and squeeze them, running my fingers over my own nipples, which were harder than I had ever seen them before. I looked back over at Sheila and saw that she was continuing to lick at her nipple. I lowered my head and found that my tongue could easily reach the nipple, and my tongue ran over it again and again, until it was shiny with the wetness.

I looked back over at Sheila and she had leaned back into her chair, as one hand continued at her breast, but the other had dropped down to her stomach and had made its way to the top of her bikini bottom. She looked up at me as her fingers slipped under the fabric, and then began to move under it. I let one of my own hands move downward as well, and I began to caress myself through the front of my suit. Sheila now had her entire hand underneath, and as she moved it, the material kept moving lower and lower. I had my eyes trained there, and found myself not wanting to miss a thing. I moved my hand from the front of my suit and slipped it down inside, my fingers discovering how soaked I was. My fingers quickly found my clit and after a few strokes, it was throbbing.

I continued watching Sheila, and she had pushed her bikini down far enough that I could see her smooth lips, and the wetness that was covering them. I began to breathe heavier and heavier, and I could hear Sheila's soft moaning. She began to move her hips over and over again, and I could see her hand moving faster and faster. My hand had picked up the pace as well, and it wasn't but another minute or so until Sheila moaned loudly and said, "I'm coming...ohhhhhhhhhhh."

I watched as her hips bucked up and down and that was enough to push me over the edge. I moaned loudly and all I could say was, "Ohmigod...ohhhhh, ohhhhh, ohhhhh." My fingers were flying over my clit, and dipping inside my pussy. My juices were flowing like a faucet. I looked over at Sheila as I came, and saw that she was in the midst of her own pleasure, so I closed my eyes and enjoyed the wonderful feelings sweeping over me.

The next thing I remember was opening my eyes and seeing Sheila lying there looking at me. I must have passed out for a second or two, because it took a second or two to get my bearings. Sheila smiled at me and said, "Now how intense was that?"

I couldn't say anything except, "That was unbelievable. I can't believe I just did that."

Sheila grinned and said, "It was wonderful, wasn't it. And I think what made it so great is that I was doing it at the same time you were, and we got to watch each other at the same time. It was so cool watching you come."

The excitement had begun to wear off, and I glanced at the clock and said, "It's almost time for the kids to get home. I better head home."

I stood up and slipped my t-shirt on, and picked up my suit top. As I began to head toward my house, Sheila said, "I've got a great idea. Why don't you come over again tomorrow and get some sun? And this time I'll make some margaritas."

I turned back and looked at her – the offer of margaritas was too good to pass up. I grinned and said, "That sounds like a plan. I'll see you then."

As I walked to the gate, she said, "Isn't watching fun? By the way, you might look around tonight – you never know what you might see."

I smiled to myself as I walked through the gate. Yes, this new experience had been quite fun. Then I thought, "I wonder what she was talking about.