The New Neighbors

Story Info
Light sheer curtains give an erotic view.
976 words
4.03
30.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was about midnight. I was putting tools away in my work shed after a long day of work out of town. I turned off the lights, locked the doors and walked back to my truck. The night was pitch black. It was cool late fall night.

Before I opened the truck door I noticed the light in my neighbor's living room. There is a large hedgerow of brushes between the road and our yards so I knew I wouldn't be seen by any one on the road. My wife was out of town with the kids for the next few days so I had no real risk of discovery. I leaned against my truck and watched.

The neighbors are a young college-aged couple.

They were just married about six months ago. He is a nice looking kid. But she is a drop-dead beauty. Dark blond hair, big tits and a butt to write home about. Mmmmm We helped them move in and have had a few barbeques together.

I have seen her sun bathing in the back yard with a few of her friends this summer and she is has a smoking hot body.

In the light of the window I saw that they had installed just a sheer curtain. When the lights were on inside no one could see out very well but I had little trouble seeing in.

They were slow dancing it looked like. Every now and then I would see a piece of clothing come off and drop to the floor. Soon I could see she was topless and in her panties. His hands were understandably all over her. Then she knelt down out of view. He stood there looking down. She was obviously sucking him off.

I moved closer to the window for a better view.

She was naked except a small pink thong. Her ass was toward me and I could see the side of those perfect tits. They had to be DDD at least and still perky and tight. MMmmm

He was running his hands through her hair as she was licking him. I saw that he had a very nice dick. I judged it to be 6.5 to 7 inches long. She was sucking the head and pumping that shaft in long, slow strokes. With her other hand she was rubbing his balls. Every now and then she would take almost the whole shaft in her mouth.

The sight of her sucking him and her naked figure was enough to get me as hard as a rock. I reached down and began to rub my dick through my jeans.

After a good long blow job, she leaned back and said something. He stepped back and she moved to the couch with her back to the street and her legs toward him (And me). She pushed up her ass and pulled off her thong. She made a big show of it for him. Judging from how his dick jumped, I would say it had her desired effect.

Once removed, she began to rub her pussy lips and tits as she looked at him in a "Fuck me" look. Her pussy had a nice little triangle of dark hair on top and appeared to be well lubricated.

He got down on his knees and put his face in between those sexy thighs. I saw her pull up her knees and rest one on his back and the other on the arm of the couch. I couldn't see her pussy but I saw him digging into it. Judging from her rubbing his head with one hand and her tits with the other and the sexy smile on her face, he was doing a great job. I was so jealous of him.

At this point I looked around to make sure I was not to be seen by anyone. I unzipped and pulled out my rock-hard dick and started to slowly pump it.

When I looked back he was leaning back from her and looking at the sweet, wet pussy. It was a lovely sight. He then moved up closer and closer to her. He began to rub that hard cock against her lovely gash. It was obvious that he was slowly working his way deeper and deeper into her.

Once fully inside he began to pump in and out of her pussy with long deep, strokes. Her tits bounced with each thrust. I loved the sight and only wished I could see him thrusting in and out of her tight hole.

As if he read my mind, he lifted up her knees and climbed up on the couch. He was slamming deep inside her tight hole while she held her knees wide opened. I could see right up between his legs. I could see his balls slam against her wet ass. I saw his cock shaft and he pulled back out until only the tip was inside. Then he would slam back inside her. It took only about three minutes of this and I was shooting cum all over the flowerbed.

At the same time he was ready to cum too. He actually pulled out of her pussy and leaded back. She grabbed his dick and started to jack him off.

She sucked the head into her mouth. In a second he was cumming all over her face and mouth. It was a most amazing sight. As he came down she was sucking and licking him. Then he leaned back down. As they hugged and shared a cum-soaked kiss

I knew I needed to get back away. I zipped up and slipped back to my truck. I stood by the door and lit up a smoke and watched as they got up and picked up the clothes and moved into the bedroom.

I think I will love these new neighbors.