The New Neighbors Ch. 01

Story Info
My new neighbors.
1.2k words
3.92
22.9k
10

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeasGriz
NeasGriz
20 Followers

This is my first attempt at writing an erotic story. I hope you enjoy my concept. It is a story that has played in my mind over the last few years and purely fictitious.

*****

Ch1 -- The Meeting

As the Executive Secretary, I meet all the members of the ward. About 6 months ago, a young family moved in and I set up a meeting for them to meet with the Bishopric. Dan is a nice enough young man but appears to take himself far too seriously and with a lot of self-importance. Shari is a meek young lady (21) who is very slender. She is very cute and they have a new baby that was 4 months at the time. At 53 and happily married, the only thing that caught my attention at the time was that she seemed to never make eye contact with anyone and that her eyes were always looking down. She was doting over the baby, but Dan acted as though the baby was Shari's responsibility and it was beneath him to have to help. About 2 weeks later, Shari contacted me to confidentially set up an appointment for just her with the Bishop and requested that it be on a Wednesday between 4 and 5 as that was the only time that Dan would be away and not likely to find out. I worked it out with the Bishop. When she arrived, she was very distraught. I attempted to calm here and assured her that nobody else knew of the appointment other than the Bishop and myself (requirement that there are 2 people present for meetings with women and youth). I offered to care for the baby while she was meeting with the Bishop and she froze in place like someone had struck her in the face.

For the first time, she actually made eye contact and with a very stunned look on her face said "You would really do that?"!

I replied "Of course! You obviously need to speak with the Bishop about something very important and you would be able to concentrate on the meeting and not get distracted. We will be right outside the door and I will let you know if she wakes up or needs you."

Shari meekly says: "Are you sure?"

Me: "Absolutely! I could have one of my daughters come if you would prefer, but I am more than happy to watch her."

Shari (with tears in her eyes): "Thank you so much! There is no need to bother anyone else. I can't believe you are willing to care for her!"

She then went in to the Bishop's office. After about 25 minutes, the Bishop asked me to step in with the baby and we gave Shari a blessing of comfort and patience. Just before church started two weekends later, Shari caught me in the hall and thanked me again and asked if she could have another appointment the following Wednesday. I told her I would let her know as soon as I confirmed with Bishop. I caught her eye and nodded as church ended and I saw the slightest hint of a smile for the first time since I had met her.

When Wednesday arrived, she was again in a panic as she got to the Bishop's office and told her to go right in and I took the baby from her. She just stared at me in amazement and then went in. I chuckled to myself as I had figured out by this time that she was expected to do everything around the house and that Dan never helped with the baby. When she came out of the office, she was again in tears, but she flashed me the most curious smile that I was not expecting. It was a mix of 'thank you' and 'where have you been all my life'! I was totally unprepared for that kind of look, especially in the church building; not to mention that I have 2 daughters and son older than her and another daughter only a little more than a year younger. The older ones live on their own and the youngest lives at home while going to college and working a part time job.

On Monday, I was working from home and my wife and daughter were at work and school. I heard a knock at the door and when I opened it, there was Shari with the baby in a stroller. They lived on the street behind us and one house over. She said she knew it may be inappropriate, but could I spare a few minutes to talk. I hesitantly told her that was no problem (thinking the whole time that I should not be doing this!) and let her in. As soon as we sat at the kitchen table she was instantly in tears and blurted out all that she had been discussing with Bishop. She felt a slave in her own home and though she loved Dan completely, he would not touch her since she got pregnant and even after the birth. She was so frustrated and had been counselled to have patience and just continue to show Dan her love and compassion.

This is where I made my mistake, I know that I should never be alone with a woman other than my wife; too many chances of falling prey to temptations! I took Shari in my arms to console and comfort the tears and tell her everything would be just fine. In my mind I was thinking that I would find a way to help Dan understand what he was doing to his precious wife. My body, however, was reacting as any normal man when a beautiful blonde young lady with perky tits eagerly hugs you. Before I knew what was happening, she leaned up and kissed me, right on the lips and then looked down to the ground the way she always does when she is around her husband. My mind was reeling, but I could not stand to see the smile disappear and her eyes are the most gorgeous blue -- I wanted to see them. I gently touched her chin and lifted her head to look at me.

She said "I am so sorry! I don't know what I was thinking. This was so wrong and I should never have come by. It is just that you have been so kind and caring, and you made me feel important the way Dan did when we first started dating."

My reaction to all of this was to say: "Do you happen to be breastfeeding the baby?"

"Why yes, why do you ask?" Sari then saw 2 big wet spots on my shirt and realized she was leaking everywhere. I could tell she was mortified.

I calmly told her it was ok and again that everything would be just fine. She scurried out the door and stopped just outside. Turning around she looked up as I was pushing the stroller with the baby and said with a mischievous grin: "She might get hungry soon and I don't have the equipment." After she burst out laughing, she took the stroller and headed home.

I immediately went back inside to take care of the problem that had sprung up during the encounter and to get cleaned up before the family started getting home. I did not mention anything and hoped that Shari wouldn't either...

NeasGriz
NeasGriz
20 Followers