The New Neighbors Ch. 01

Story Info
You never know what your neighbors are up to!
1.8k words
4.01
49.8k
7
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 08/01/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My new neighbors moved in 6 months ago. While I never went over to formally introduce myself, I would see them frequently coming and going. I would also see the woman, who I got to know named Carla running every day. Carla was a solidly built woman about 5'7, 155, nice round ass and decent sized breasts. She always looked great in the tight running pants she wore which hugged her curves.

They seem to have a lot of parties at their house, which is cool but last Friday it got a little crazy. It was about 12:30 and I hear all this yelling and screaming, so I open the front door to see what is going on. This guy/girl are arguing with each other and after about 10 minutes they leave. I think nothing about it and the next morning, I am working around the yard and see the neighbors.

Mike, the Husband came up to me and apologized for the loud commotion and I said, "no big deal I have been to many parties like that and have had nights like that!"

That is when he introduced me to his wife Carla and she also apologized. I said you'll have to invite me to your party next time sounds like you have fun! Mike and Carla looked at each other and said, next time we will invite you.

I went back to doing my work and then hopped on my bike to ride around the neighborhood and work up a nice sweat. After about 2 hours, I pull up by the mailbox and Mike asks me if I have a chain saw.

I said I did, give me one second, I will bring it over. I put my bike in the garage, grab the chain saw and walked across the street. I give the chain saw to Mike and he says, "Would you like a beer?" I said "I would love a nice cold one!"

We start to BS and Carla comes out to join us. Carla starts asking questions about me, I tell her I am happily divorced and just having fun with my life.

Carla then asks if I am seeing anyone, I tell her I am trying to see anyone I can! We all get a good laugh, have a few more drinks, then I head back to my house.

Its about 8pm and my doorbell rings, I'm thinking, who the heck can that be? I open the door and its Carla and she asks if she could ask me a question and I invite her in.

She then proceeds to tell me that her and Mike are swingers and that the arguing they heard was a couple that shouldn't have been there and weren't ready for that lifestyle, I said no big deal but why are you telling me?

Carla said, "Well, you said next time you wanted to be invited to the party, so hope to see you later tonight at 10 and don't be late!"

Carla gets up and we walk to the door and she gives me a little kiss with a evil little smile. At 9:30 I jump in the shower,make sure I smell nice and at ten o'clock I head over. I ring the door bell and Mike says come on in, would you like anything

I said a beer would be fine. I sat on the couch and Mike said, so Carla told you we like to swing? I tell him yes she did.

Then Mike asks, would I be interested in joining them. I realized that this party invite was for me to join them. I wasn't to sure about it, until I saw Carla come walking into the room. Black fishnet stockings, black lace top, black panties, black bra, black garter and black high heels, she looked incredible!!

Carla looks at me and says, " Do you like what you see?" Completely forgetting about Mike, I said, you look so fucking sexy!

Carla says, good, I am glad you like what you see. She then sits next to me on the couch and asks Mike to sit on the other side of me. Carla says "lets have some fun!"

Carla takes off my shirt and the two of them start licking and sucking on my nipples. I am loving this and so is my cock which is rock hard! The two of them continue to kiss and lick down the sides of my chest and I can feel my body twitching with excitement. At this point they can have their way with me, I just want to feel their mouths and tongues on my body.

Carla says "Take off my pants!", which I quickly do. As I am looking down at my hard cock, I am watching Mike and Carla licking it and each taking turns sucking it. I have a nice 8" cock and they both seem to like it. Carla gets between my legs and starts sucking away. I am so into watching Carla suck my cock, I don't even notice that Mike is now naked, standing right next to me watching.

Im so turned on by these two, I reach over and grab Mike's cock and guide it to my mouth and start sucking his cock. I can hear Carla moan loudly when I did that and it turned me on even more. Mike has a nice 6 1/2 cock, that I have no problem sucking on. I can feel his balls getting tighter and I know what that means. Mike is grabbing the back of my head and telling Carla I am going to make him cum.

Carla says to me, "Do not swallow it keep it in your mouth!" Mike cums in my mouth and I am now holding his hot warm cum. Carla looks up at me, opens her mouth and I let it all drip into it.

Carla then jumps up on the couch and straddles my face with her pussy which I finally get to taste and stick my tongue in her. While she is grinding away at my face, Mike starts sucking on my cock like a champ.

I can feel my balls ready to explode and I shoot my load in Mike's mouth. Carla and Mike lock in a kiss and Carla swallows my load as well, then comes over and gives me a big long kiss.

After about 15 minutes, Carla says, "Come on lovers, its time to fuck!". We get to the bedroom, and I take charge.

I tell Mike to mimic everything I am doing to Carla. I start kissing the one side of her neck, he does the other side, I run my tongue down the side of her neck to her breast and Mike does the same. I could already tell this was driving Carla crazy. We both kissed and licked our way down to her belly button and I told Mike, give Carla your cock to suck on!

I then take my time licking and sucking on her beautiful pussy. I find her clit and just let my tongue slowly work circles around it, never lapping at it, while I am fingering her tight hole. I get two fingers inside of her and she is so wet. I start working my fingers while they are inside and I can feel the change, Ive found her GSpot and I begin rubbing it. She is no longer sucking on Mike's cock but laying there with his cock in her mouth, eyes closed, mouth open taking short breaths when all of a sudden, her legs tightened around my head and she starts squirting and moaning.

My head feels like its locked in a vice, my face is completely soaked and so is the bed. She is shaking and begging me to fuck her. She gets on all fours, her body shaking as I enter and I start pounding that wet pussy hard from behind and she has another climax after just two minutes.

Her body is soaked with sweat so I lick a path from the top of her ass right up her spine to the back of her neck and to her ear, where I said "You are so fucking hot!". That was enough to set her off again! When they fell a sleep in the bed, I got up and went back to my house, where I showered and fell a sleep.

The next morning I hear a knocking on my door. I open the door and its Carla, and I said come on in. She wanted to know why I left?

Well, the bed wasn't big enough for all of us, so since the two of you were passed out, I didn't want to wake ya. Carla says she has something to tell me and I say ok what is it?

Mike and I both agreed that you are fun and anytime you want to join either one of us, you can!

I look at Carla and say, "I'm here anytime you want me!"

Carla says, "You think you could do that to me again loverboy?" I pull her close, look her right in the eye and say, "I can do that to you every time!"

We spent most of that day fucking, kissing, sucking and yes, making her cum the same way again, except this time when she got on all fours she was begging me to do her anally. Carla said she really wasnt into anal but I had gotten her so turned on she wanted to try it again.

While I was fucking her pussy from behind, I told her to start rubbing her clit, once I started hearing her moaning, I stuck a lubed finger in her ass, then a second one. Once I had two fingers in her ass, she said please fuck me there already!

I pulled my hard wet cock out of her pussy and started to slowly enter her ass. Once I was all the way in, Carla let out this deep moan, which so turned me on!

I started to slowly fuck that ass of hers and it didnt take long for me to feel myself ready to cum and I told Carla that.

She says "I want to feel you cum in my ass!" As soon as she mentioned that I started pumping hard, I grabbed her hips, buried my cock deep in her ass and came!

Carla collapsed on the bed, shaking, crying, laughing, saying "Oh my fucking God, you are amazing!" Where did you learn to fuck like that?

I told her after getting rejected throughout my high school years, I met a nurse, who was 12 years older than I was she taught me about all the pleasure spots and how to please a woman.

So, when ever I meet a woman, I never worry about myself and make sure she is always satisfied.

Carla then rolled on top of me and says, "Im yours whenever you want me!" I said, "I will see you tomorrow night!"