The New Neighbors Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Belegon
Belegon
124 Followers

I was surprising myself a little. I was so turned on knowing there was a stranger watching me –I mean – watching us. I did want Bryan to know how much I had missed him, and this made for the perfect cover for me to act so out of character. Usually I would insist that he take care of me first, and then after my first orgasm I would get into the mood. We would take it from there, and then I could let a bit more of the wanton slut out without feeling self-conscious. But tonight I felt like I didn't need to be touched in order to get in that mood.

I remembered making that tape, the special sense of a forbidden thrill... and now a voyeur across the way, watching me, motivating me to suck cock like a pornstar...Jesus! I must be more of a freak than I ever thought I was. I was loving the thought; knowing I was able to captivate and thrill the man I was making love to and another who wasn't even here to touch me. I was literally dripping wet, in a way I could not remember being before tonight. I could feel a small drop running down my inner thigh. It was the knowing; knowing that someone else was watching me, wanting me, wanting to touch me...As I glanced up at the top of one stroke I saw the glow brighten and I wondered at the fortuitous timing of it. Was he or she trying to encourage me?

I worked Bryans cock in and out of my mouth and I moaned a little each time he hit the back of my throat. The noises were what always drove him over the edge. There was no way he could last much longer. His hips were lifting off the bed. Every time I moved down he moved up, thrusting hard. He was practically fucking my face. He kept trying to put his hands on the back of my head but I pulled them away and put them back at his sides. Finally when he tried it again, I pulled him out of my mouth and licked from bottom to top before warning him to keep his hands down or I would quit. After that he buried his fingers in the folds of the sheets and left me in control. I was enjoying the power.

His breathing became more labored and I could feel the trembling beginning in his legs. He tensed up and arched his back with one last violent upward thrust. I pulled off of his dick as it started to pulse and avoided most of his cum. But even during this I thought of my watcher, and I twisted slightly to catch a bit as I opened my mouth wide. I could only imagine how wild it must look! Some sprayed me, so I wiped my face on the back of my hand and licked it off as I looked out the window. I knew my watcher could see me clearly. He or she knew what I looked like. Most likely it's a guy. I could tell this could get interesting in day-to-day life. I only had one clue about him. The cigar.

Andrew

Laundry Day! God, how I hate laundry day. I try to minimize it by having my suits and shirts dry cleaned but there still comes a time when you need to do the shorts and undershirts. I had put it off as long as I could but today was the day. I went into work to take care of my buy and sell orders from the previous day and headed for home to get this chore out of the way.

I got home around noon and promptly gathered my dirty things to head across the lot to the laundry room. Since I usually tried to go as long as I could between washdays, my clothes took up a full half of the available machines. I settled in with Anne Rice to wait the 20 minutes between starting the wash and switching to the dryers. Why climb three flights to come back down again ten minutes later? I'd rather sit down with Lestat and figure out the mystery of Marius.

The last person I expected walked into the laundry room. I had only seen her from a distance and my breath caught at how much more attractive she was in full daylight and up close. I knew Joanne had found a part time job because I was still bumping into Bryan in the mornings when we both chose to work out. She was the last person I expected to see in the laundry room on a Wednesday afternoon.

I was a little flabbergasted. Sure, I play the big man on the town when I go out. I mean, after all, I am young, successful and upwardly mobile. But this was a girl I had been lusting over for weeks and I had no idea if she knew who I was. What's more, I did not know if I wanted her to know me. I mean, she knew somebody had been watching her. Hell, she even enjoyed knowing someone was watching her. She had made that very obvious. But did she know that someone was me?

Joanne

I hated going outside the house to do laundry. I just couldn't get used to it. It was all the way downstairs and across the parking lot. I had been trying to do it right after I got home from work so I wouldn't dread walking out here in the dark. Besides, I liked doing it in the afternoon when no one was around.

Ok- when I thought there would be no one around. When I walked in I could see someone to my left, sitting in one of the chairs. First time anyone else had been here. He was reading something but I could not see what. The way I was facing, I couldn't turn completely around to look without committing myself to speaking to him. I loaded my clothes in the washer and turned to leave. Now I could check him out. He was definitely hot. I could tell he worked out regularly. Nice arms. Hmm, doesn't look like a vampire-book kind of guy.

He looked up at me and I think I may have startled him; either that or he just had never seen me. For all I knew he may have lived here forever. He doesn't recognize me and is wondering who I am. But I swore there was something else in his eye. I got the "double-take stare" a lot from guys, but this seemed different. I soon found out why.

"Hi," he said "I'm Andrew."

"I'm-" I tried to speak but he just kept on going, right over top of my words.

"I think I've been working out with your fiancé in the mornings- Bryan, right? I've seen your picture-that is to say, Bryan showed me your picture. I recognized you, y'know..." He trailed off, apparently not too skilled at conversation. Strange, he didn't look like the dumb jock type, despite the body.

"Joanne. Nice to meet you," I said extending my hand.

He seemed to be nervous. I guess since we were meeting for the first time. Maybe it was awkward for him without Bryan being here. He gave a little nod and a slight smile as he shook my hand. Wow, pretty strong grip. But no calluses. That means he makes his living with his mind, not his body. Perhaps he is just shy?

"Well it was nice meeting you. We'll have to have you over for dinner. It would be nice to know a neighbor as something other than a slamming car door and a dark shadow. I'll discuss it with Bryan. Maybe you two can work out the details in the morning while you're working out."

"Yeah, Ok. I think I would like that," Andrew replied. As he started to drop his head back into the book, he seemed to be blushing. More than a little bashful, he's very shy. I walked out with the basket under my arm and headed back home. I was halfway there when it hit me.

Is that why he was blushing? Is Andrew the blushing bodybuilder my little spy? Well, bodybuilder is an exaggeration, but he was pretty red. Damn, now I'm blushing. How could I find out? If I walk back over there now I will completely give it away. I know, the dinner invite! I was only half-serious before, just being polite. No, it's perfect! I'll talk to Bryan and we will invite Andrew over for dinner. If Andrew is my watcher, his apartment will stay dark and I can watch where he goes when he leaves.

But if Andrew is not my watcher, then what do I do? Ohhh, now that is a wicked idea. Joanne, you wicked little slut! Well, he is cute, and Bryan keeps bringing it up at weird times. God, I'm getting hot just thinking about it! Even though I said I would never do it, now I think I'm tempted.

Shit! I'm standing here in the hot sun in the middle of the goddamned parking lot! Come on, Jo, back upstairs. But I couldn't stop thinking about it. The hell with the laundry, I need to take a shower!

Andrew

She knew! I don't know how, but she must have known. That little comment about car doors and dark shadows didn't come out of nowhere.

So why the dinner invitation? Thinking back, I can't remember any time when I thought Bryan was aware of me watching. Was she just playing with me? Maybe this is her way of getting a little sweet revenge? I guess I'll find out when Bryan either does or does not extend a dinner invitation.

She is so gorgeous! How could I sit there and talk and have drinks with her without letting on to Bryan? It didn't matter, really. I knew that there was no way I could ever turn down the invitation. It would be a delicious kind of torture at least. Besides, if I get them drunk enough to get playful, maybe I can just return home after dinner and take in a show. That's the ticket! Good wine and some good Godiva chocolates for after dinner. Then let the conversation steam up a bit before I take my leave. That will work. I'll turn her little revenge game into the best show yet!

To be continued...

The second part of the story can be found here.

Belegon
Belegon
124 Followers
12