The New Neighbors Ch. 04-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StryWrter7
StryWrter7
454 Followers

“Oh, I get it – You have been drinking, and you think this is all very funny. You are there showing off for everyone about your manhood. It’s just a macho thing with all you guys, and my own Dad isn’t any better. A big dick is all you think about, men love stuff that is big, that is why so many guys like my tits huh?” She was mad. She thought that this was Dad’s way of saying ‘over his dead body was her boyfriend going to spend the night’. “If you were not my dad, I swear I would just kick you in the nuts and watch your pecker get small from the pain ---- damn I wish you wouldn’t drink – you have to embarrass me –even when I am away.”

Bob told me to explain to her that I am giving my permission if he is bigger than I am. Then he said, “tell her how big you are”

“Sara, dear – I want you to be happy with the man you love. I don’t like him. He is arrogant and bossy. But I have learned that a man with a bigger cock is better than a man with a smaller one. I don’t have a huge cock, but then your mom is petite and doesn’t need a big cock for her body.” This was NOT GOING WELL.

“Dad, this is gross. I don’t want to hear about you and mom. I may not have seen many cocks in my life, but I have seen magazines and he is just perfect in that department.” She was angry.

“Dear” I tried to appease her “is he bigger than 5 inches?”

“OF COURSE!!” She shot back, “I don’t make out with little boys.” Then she warned me “Dad, if you ever try to inquire about my boyfriend again, I swear I will never respect you again.” I didn’t answer so all she could hear was some stifled giggling from Bob and Ann. “Dad, I have to go. Tell mom that I called, and if you are smart, you won’t tell her about your stupid conversation.”

I heard a click and the phone went dead.

My own daughter comment about making out with little boys hurt me. What if she knew how big I was? Would she still respect me as her father? Would she think I was less of a man for my less than average dick? Would she take me up on the offer – and show me her boyfriends’ cock --- thus throwing my comment (through Bob’s instruction) to let her do anything with him –even spend the weekend?

Bob threw on his underwear and started to leave for the kitchen, I snapped out of my hypnotic trance and asked Ann “Was I just talking to my daughter?”

She smiled down at my feeble position and answered “Yes Pet. It looks like she will get to spend the night with her boyfriend after all.”

Still more to come – don’t run to the next story – you have to read the other chapters to this one!!

Do you really know how much fun it is – to see so many people read my story yet so few vote for it – Go ahead – I know it won’t take a moment. The story must have excited you – I am sure that the little hairs on the back of your neck were standing on end as Bob put Joe in his place? What about little Sue – having to serve her co-workers? Did you find yourself wondering if this story were possible – OH MY – what if it happened to me? Press a 4 – better still press a 5! You get to vote. So go ahead and show your appreciation.

StryWrter7
StryWrter7
454 Followers