The New Neighbors Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pointed at one of the girls near the front of the class. Charlene Debny smiled -- her blond hair flashing under the lights as she looked at Mr. Brightwater. "Well, because that makes randomization easier, right? So, the genetics get mixed up and there's less chance for bad genes to get passed on. Cause they get all jumbled up."

"A bit inexact," Mr. Brightwater said. "But..."

"Also, it's fun."

That voice had been whispered in Fiona's ear. Trevor. Purring it in her ear. His scaled hand slipped along her thigh. Fiona gasped quietly, then bit her lip to keep from making a noise -- but it was hard as hell, because she felt a second hand caressing her other thigh. But how? Trevor couldn't reach from-

"Very fun."

Marvin now.

Her heart raced and she gulped slightly as Mr. Brightwater continued to drone on and on. She felt those palms slide along her skirt -- then gently reach down. In unison, both of them lifted her skirt up and up, exposing her panties to the air. The gentle breeze of the room's air conditioner brushed against the folds of her sex -- which were pressed flush to the soaked panties. Her eyes fluttered and she tried to not groan.

Mr. Brightwater frowned down at the three of them. Then, smiling, he said: "So, I can see that you three want to provide a demonstration?"

"W-What!?" Fiona gasped -- but there was no time. The two lizardmen were on her. One grabbed onto the top of her shirt and despite her squirming, those claws made short work of her shirt. It fell in tatters, her bra popping off, her smallish breasts bouncing free. Her nipples were hard enough to cut glass -- and soon, Marvin was coaxing pleasure from them with his index fingers. His tongue caressed her ear as Trevor worked on her skirt -- cutting it away, then slicing off her panties with a single swipe of his fingers. She whimpered as Mr. Brightwater gestured.

"Come now," he said. "Lets make sure the whole class can see."

Marvin grinned, whispering in her ear. "Fiona..."

Fiona moaned as she felt that tongue sliding along her neck. Those sharp teeth, teasing her skin. Those hands, sliding down to her pussy-

"Fiona!"

Fiona jerked.

Marvin looked at her, shaking his head. "Dude, wait until English to fall asleep. We're breeding mosquitoes here. That's sick as shit."

"Yeah. Sick." Trevor said, his voice dull. His head was almost laid flat on the table as he looked side-long at the covered plastic bin filled with water that the trio were introducing mosquito eggs in. Fiona looked down at the clipboard she was holding -- her cheeks incandescent as she read from the next step on the experiment checklist.

"S-..Step...three is, to, uh, add-" her voice squeaked, cracked, and she coughed a few times. "Add the nutrients."

Marvin paused. Then, reaching over, he slapped the back of Trevor's head. Trevor jerked up and glared at his brother.

"Stop moping and actually do your part of the project, dude," Marvin said.

"I'm not moping," Trevor said, his voice dripping with the tones of someone who had definitely been moping. He tore the top off the crinkly plastic bag that held the nutrients for the mosquitoes and he poured it in as Fiona lifted up the lid. Gulping, Fiona decided to broach the subject.

"Uh, you okay?"

"What? Fine," Trevor said, angrily.

"Well, I mean, it looks like you're not fine," Fiona said. Blushing, she whispered. "Is it my Mother?"

"Nah," Marvin said. "He had a girlfriend back in Sacramento."

"Oh." Fiona blinked. "Oh..."

Trevor looked at her, then shrugged. "It's cool. We're going to do it long distance."

Marvin and Fiona's eyes met at that moment. Fiona lifted her eyebrows -- asking: Seriously? Marvin nodded solemnly. Seriously. Trevor threw the package away and Fiona tried to not ask any more awkward questions as the rest of bio passed in a tedium of checking notes and making figures. Once the class was over, the three of them stood and started to trudge out together. Fiona smiled at the two of them lizardboys, trying to perk them up.

"Hey," she said. "You've gone through the worst part of the day."

"Oh? So, you're saying no one else is that boring?" Marvin asked.

"No, I was lying, trying to cheer you up. I'm not very good at it." Fiona hung her head forward.

Trevor snorted, loudly.

"So, I see your parents finally got you a new purse."

The new voice was female, cutting, and familiar. Fiona's back stiffened and she frowned slightly as she, Trevor and Marvin turned to face Helena Carter. Carter grinned at the trio as her coterie of friends giggled and laughed.

"I didn't know that they were so cheap they'd get you two you needed to make yourself," she said.

Fiona breathed in -- ready to give Carter a class four tirade -- but Marvin spoke up first.

"So, you're saying that I'm a brightly colored, highly attractive, well designed thing that women will literally pay hundreds of dollars just to get their hands on?" he asked. "I'm deeply flattered and feel very hopeful about our future relationship." He grinned -- showing off rather sharp teeth.

"Don't forget the fact that she's implying we're stuffed with hundreds of dollars," Trevor said, his voice not nearly as bright and cheer as Marvin's.

Carter looked like someone had just jammed one of her purses down her throat. Another girl spoke up then -- interjecting from the side. She was Rachel -- and unlike Carter, she used her powers of being impeccably well dressed entirely for good, rather than for evil.

"Honey, you may want to get conditioner and make up that can go with that burn," she said, smiling slyly at Carter. "What you've got on right now is just drawing attention to it."

Carter spluttered, then shook her head and turned to walk off -- trying to look as haughty as she could. Fiona flashed Rachel a smile. Rachel nodded to her -- winked -- and then was off to her next class. Fiona looked at Marvin, grinning at him.

"Nice line," she said.

"Appropriated from an episode of a TV show," he whispered back. "Don't thank me, thank Walter Koenig."

Fiona giggled.

"So, next class," Marvin said -- looking over her head to his brother. Trevor pulled out a much crumpled piece of paper and nodded slowly.

"P.E."

"Holy shit, what the hell?" Fiona asked. "I have P.E next."

"Are we sharing locker rooms?" Marvin asked, grinning as he started to walk with her -- Trevor walking slightly behind them. He had pulled out a cellphone and was tapping away at it. Fiona turned bright red and couldn't stop giggling.

###

Trevor and Martin stood beside one another, stripping out of their clothes and jamming them into the lockers as a load of other boys did the same thing and tried to not look at anyone sporting an erection.

"Stop flirting with her," Trevor muttered.

"...why?" Marvin asked. "She's cute as hell and a next door neighbor."

"Just stop, dude," Trevor said, glaring at his brother. Marvin scowled slightly.

"I didn't get in your grill when you were dating Kelly," he snapped back. "You two basically lived in bed while Dad was in Washington, did I fucking complain?"

Trevor snapped his teeth. "We're still dating."

"Then why are you so pissed that I want to get a girl?" Marvin asked, getting in his brother's face. Their noses almost bumped as he glared at him. "You want to date Fi? Huh?"

"No-"

"Liar," Marvin said, grinning and stepping back -- some of the tension bleeding away as he grabbed the P.E shorts. "You want to ride her like she's a pogo-stick."

Trevor jerked his pants on mechanically, muttering. "Shut up."

Marvin snorted. "Meanwhile, I have nothing but pure thoughts about Fiona Miller. I just want to watch movies with her and play some video games." He nodded. "Then ride her like a pogo-stick."

Trevor punched him in the shoulder.

Fifteen feet away and one hundred and eighty degrees inverted, Fiona was adjusting her bra and running through a rapid fire conversation with herself.

Fiona. Calm the hell down. You barely know them.

Did you SEE how fucking hot they were? Holy shit you could cook eggs on those abs.

That doesn't even make sense, Fiona.

And I'm pretty sure Trevor's hung like a horse.

Is that racist?

Shit, I don't know...I mean...horses are hung. Like, crazy hung. Not that we did any research on that or anything. But I don't think it's racist.

That might be one of your privileged blind spots, though!

...shit. Wait, is blind spot ableist?

"Uh, spazzoid?" One of the girls beside her spoke up, causing Fiona to start and flail around for a few moments. "You going to actually put those shorts on?"

Fiona blinked a few times, then looked down and saw she had been holding her P.E shorts for the past few moments. She tugged them on, wriggled her feet into her sneakers, and then sprinted out of the locker room, shoving several girls out of the way in her haste to get outside. Which, ironically, meant she was one of the first people in the line that the P.E teacher set up on the track. They were going to start up with some running around the track. Fiona nodded. She could do this. This would help her get her mind straight.

Then the soft sounds of conversation behind her made her ears perk up.

"Don't say anything," Marvin whispered as he and his brother stood directly behind Fiona -- who seemed to be unaware of the twins behind her. She had pulled her shorts on so tight that they could see every curve of her tight ass.

"Statutory. Eye. Rape," Trevor whispered.

"She's in the same classes as us, idiot," Marvin hissed. "She's eighteen."

"She could be bumped up a grade. And I have a girlfriend," Trevor whispered back, his voice dull.

"I don't see you not looking at her ass," Marvin whispered.

Fiona's cheeks were bright, bright red. She stood stiff backed, eyes focused ahead. Then, slowly, she bent forward. Her hands went to her knees as she tried to look like she was stretching out to get ready for the run. The sotto voce conversation shut up as if it had been run over by a mack truck. She reached back, gently adjusting the hem of her shorts, tugging them up as if she was trying to get them to lay more comfortable as she found herself stretching further than she had before in her life, her hair almost brushing the track's dusty ground.

"...holy shit..."

And that was the sound of two twins, speaking in perfect unison.

Fiona stood up and felt prouder of herself than she had in a while.

"Well, hey, you're finally in an outfit that suits you," Carter said quietly as she stepped up to stand beside Fiona in the front line.

"Hey, Carter," Fiona said. "If I beat you in this race, you can shut the fuck up for the rest of the week. But if you beat me, you can still shut the fuck up for the rest of the week. Does that sound fair?"

New Fiona! Confident Fiona! A Fiona who two boys were lusting after!

Carter looked at her acidly. "You are dead."

Wilting Fiona. Terrified Fiona. Why did you say that stupid stupid stupid thing Fiona?

The P.E teacher blew into the whistle hard enough to rupture ear-drums and Fiona took off like a shot. Her world seemed to narrow into a focus as she ran and ran and ran. She sprinted forward, her arms pumping as she felt the buzzing ache of her muscles -- complaining at her, telling her to slack off. Instead, she just focused more and kept running and kept running and kept running. She burned, then burned, and then felt something a bit like elation start to buzz through her. Her eyes went slightly out of focus as she ran and ran -- and through it all, she felt her cares and worries drift away. Fear may have kicked her off -- but something else kept her running.

The rest of the day passed in a new way for Fiona -- and a way that was as familiar to Trevor as a jagged, broken tooth that your tongue cannot stop probing. For all three, the day was not tracked by hours on the clock or positions in a schedule.

It was tracked by distance from one another.

For a two hour chunk, Marvin sat in English class and listened to a man talk about how relatable Holden Caulfield was to teenagers and thought of how he was about fifty feet away from his brother, and who knows how far from Fiona. Fiona sat in math and tried to puzzle her way through a problem with five too many algebraic components for her to keep straight -- while thinking in the back of her mind that she wasn't in the same room as Trevor, that Marvin wasn't there to defuse a situation with snark.

But for Trevor, it was something he was used too.

He was still half a state away from his girlfriend.

Love you, BB glowed on his phone -- his eyes looking at it, guilt gnawing at his stomach as history teacher droned on and on about the adoption of socialized healthcare after The Great War.

Finally, the bell rang for the last class. Fiona stood near the back of school -- looking at where her mother would pick her up. She bit her lip, hard, torn in two by the desires and the pressures she felt. Then, shaking her head, she walked towards where her mother would pick her up. She felt a prickling at the back of her neck and looked over her shoulder. Marvin and Trevor were lounging near the back of the school -- Trevor looking grim, Marvin grinning at her.

Fiona looked over her shoulder, hurrying over to them. She whispered, quickly. "My mom is a totally racist beyotch, so, uh, I can't talk to you here. But...uh...here's my number." She whispered it quickly -- Marvin was typing it in so quickly that he almost dropped his phone. Then, blushing, Fiona did something that her conscious mind would never have been brave enough to do. But instinct sometimes screamed louder than that.

She leaned forward and kissed Marvin on the cheek, then Trevor, then turned and ran to where she was going to be picked up.

Trevor looked as if he had been poleaxed.

"Dude, come on," Marvin grabbed his arm -- dragging him out of sight before Fiona's mom came to pick her up.

Mother glanced at Fiona as she sat in the passenger seat. "Did you have a good day?" she asked, quietly.

"Yeah," Fiona murmured. "Good day."

###

Night came to Dragon Lane. Lights turned out. People went to beds.

And quietly, Fiona Miller padded down the stairs. She was bare feet and her heart hammered as she creeped along the hardwood floor of the kitchen. Nothing squeaked. Nothing squealed. Nothing groaned. She felt like she was going to die of fright -- and yet, she was being perfectly innocent. It wasn't that late, anyone could be going for a swim at ten in the evening. She paused at the back door to her house. She turned off the lights that would normally turn on for the back porch -- not wanting their shine to wake her parents through their bedroom window.

She stepped out and looked at the windows of the Springtail's and saw lights shining in two rooms up there.

Fiona gulped. She stood before the pool, looking down at the pale blue illumination that shone through it. She waited -- her breath coming in slower and more steady motions. She felt herself calming down as she let the rest of the world fade away. For the moment, there was nothing but her and the pool, her eyes looking into the shining waters, hearing the faint lap of water against the tiled sides of the pool. The low drone of the water cycling system made her buzz and she breathed in, holding her breath -- then took hold of her shirt. She pulled it up and over her head, tossing it aside. Her entire body sang with eagerness now. Goosebumps prickled on her shoulders and her back.

She glanced back at the windows of the Springtail's house. She saw that the lights had turned out in both of the rooms up there -- but she could catch a glint of golden reflected light. Two pairs of eyes, from two rooms. Watching her.

Fiona reached back -- her heart hammering -- and undid the clasp of her bra.

Okay, she thought. Now you're in it.

She let her bra drop to the ground and shivered with delight. She could feel the eyes on her -- and felt that same giddy rush of excitement she had before, the sense that people lusted for her. And not just any people. Two people. Trevor. Marvin. She slipped her hands along her breasts, biting her lip as her palms caressed the hard nubs of her nipples -- her hands didn't stop sliding along her belly until they were at her skirt. She undid it and kicked her legs free, then bent forward, angling her ass towards the window. She remembered their eyes on her in P.E -- and thought of them as she teasingly slipped her panties down and down and down...

And off.

Her sex was drenched.

"I-I can't believe I'm doing this," Fiona whispered, softly, then slipped her legs into the pool. The water was cold -- but she embraced it, clenching her jaw as she slid herself into the water without so much as a splash. The only noise was a tiny gasp as her whole body was drenched in cold. She closed her eyes, willing herself to get used to the water. It didn't take long. Soon, she felt more and more warm, and she felt that pleasure of being watched. She rolled onto her back, floating in the pool.

Trevor couldn't tear his eyes from Fiona. She looked like an angel there -- backlit by the pool light, her hair spreading around her head, her breasts gleaming with moisture. He couldn't see fine details -- but he didn't need too. His cock was hard as a rock and he grabbed it without thinking. His palms was warm and gentle and familiar, and he started to pump his fist up and down his cock, his hips jerking with the motion as he looked at her, hungrily. In the near silence of the house, he could hear the faint creak of a bed in the next room over.

He should have felt jealous. Or anger. Or maybe even good natured mockery.

Instead, he felt a deep, intense kinship with his brother as he pumped his cock faster and faster and faster, watching as Fiona swam in the pool. Amazingly quickly, pleasure spiked through his body. He trembled, his eyes half closing as he groaned, low in his throat. His balls clenched and seed spurted out -- hot blasts that made his whole body jerk. His thighs pumped forward and his seed kept coming and coming. He painted his sheets with thick, gleaming streams of white cum, which started to soak in, leaving broadening stains as he realized how pent up he had been. He shuddered -- mind reeling with the mental image of grabbing Fiona. Licking her. Nuzzling her.

Fucking her.

Panting quietly, Trevor's eyes fell on his cellphone. It was silent -- turned off for the night and plugged into the wall. He jerked his head to the side, then growled. He grabbed the curtains and jerked them down as quickly as he could, before yanking off his sheets and laying down on the bed.

He glared at the wall...

And he didn't sleep.

Marvin didn't sleep either.

But that was because Marvin was laying on his bed -- the faint creaking from earlier being him shifting to grab onto his phone. He was tapping at it lazily with one thumb, his eyes focused on the screen for the moment. His other hand was lazily sliding up and down his cock. Once, Marvin had gone to the difficulty of measuring his dick, and had been rather pleased to learn it was nicely above the planetary average. In fact, it was nicely above the lizard average. It was, in a word, a big cock. A nice, big, red dick with ridges and bumps that he had read were quite pleasurable for most of the female kingdom.

But right now, what made it hard wasn't the normal buzzing of hormones or the pressure of his fantasy.