The New Neighbors Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carter's eyes were wide as saucers. "H-How are you going to stop them?"

"Well, I'm not sure if I can," Kevin said, nodding. "But Admiral Kensington will do her best to stop them."

"Whose that?" Carter asked.

"Oh, uh, she's an admiral. See, you can hire leaders using influence -- that's like political capital..."

Carter snickered -- squeezing his shoulder with one hand. "I know what influence is, Kevin."

Kevin blushed and smiled at her. Then, looking back to the screen, he pointed. "See, that's my fleet. It's a ten K fleet, with five battleships. Big ones."

"As big as a zebra's dick?" Carter asked, her voice dry.

"And just as deadly..."

Carter giggled, her eye shining as Kevin hit the space bar -- and time once more started to move forward.

###

This is stupid, Fiona thought.

Her hands tugged her blouse off so quickly that her buttons went flying into the bushes -- tiny glints of white that were lost in the moonlight glade.

This is going to get us in trouble, Fiona thought.

Scaled hands slipped along her skirt, pushing it up, tugging her panties down. There were four of them -- one to hold her skirt up, another to rasp along her thighs as her panties were pulled to her ankles. She stepped from them and felt the cold air of the night brush along her sex. But she was too hot to care. Too wet to care. She looked from side to side and saw Trevor and Marvin were getting naked with the same eagerness as her, panting hungrily. And then their pants came down.

And she saw that Marvin was right.

There would have been no way that Kelly would ever have mistaken Marvin for Trevor.

"D-Did those hurt?" she whispered, gently reaching out with her finger, sliding it along the thick golden ring that peeked from the tip of Trevor's cock. Trevor chuckled, his voice hungry.

"No," he murmured. "Not anymore."

"F-Fuck," Marvin whispered, sliding up behind Fiona. His hands cupped her breasts and she gasped out an eager moan, her body quivering as his fingers found and teased her nipples, tugging on her gently enough that it didn't hurt, but with enough pressure to wring such noises from her. Fiona's finger slipped -- more by accident than anything else -- through the ring that was on the end of Trevor's dick. He moved his hips, pressing closer, giving her more slack to play with as she whimpered.

"G-God," Fiona gasped.

"A-Ah, okay, be a bit gentle," Trevor whispered, reaching down, guiding her finger from his ring -- then closing her hand around his cock. Automatically, Fiona's hand started to pump up and down his cock. She felt Marvin's cock grinding between her ass and found that he was slick. Lubricated. She looked back- half expecting to see a bottle in his hand. Instead, she just felt both of his hands caressing her belly. Now, Trevor was cupping her tits. He was a bit less gentle -- a bit more forceful. A bit more eager. A bit more hungry.

But now that she was jerking him off, Fiona realized that she wasn't imagining it. Both of them were as slick as if they had been doused in baby oil.

"I love you...r body," Marvin said, adding the ending quickly.

"Shut up and fucking kiss me," Fiona whispered, turning her head to the side. Marvin leaned forward -- which pressed his cock delightfully between her ass cheeks. His mouth and hers met, awkwardly, but their eagerness made it more intense than anything. Trevor, though, reached up. His hand cupped her cheek, turning her face towards him and kissed her harder. His cock smeared his lubrication along her belly, almost touching her breasts as their tongues met and played.

Marvin grinned. "Now you're just not paying attention to me." He shook his head and drew back -- then slapped his palm against Fiona's ass. She squeaked and jerked away from Trevor, gasping and panting.

"T-There's no way I can fit you two," she said, quietly.

"Oh, I'm sure we'll figure something out," Marvin murmured, rubbing where he had slapped.

Fiona's knees gently pressed to the grass. The two lizardmen remained standing -- and she realized they wouldn't be joining her. A moment later, she realized that their cocks were at exactly the right height too...she flicked her tongue along the unadorned crest of Marvin's cock, and tasted the thick, tangy bust of his pre-cum. Her eyes half closed and her other hand stroked Trevor eagerly as she sucked Marvin's cock into her mouth. She sucked, swirled her tongue, then drew her mouth back and closed it just as eagerly around Trevor's cock. His ring pressed to her tongue -- metallic.

Decadent.

"Fuck," Trevor rumbled.

"Normally," Marvin said, his voice slightly more controlled. 'I'm more than fine with a gorgeous girl sucking me off -- but I need to bust my scaled nuts inside you right now."

Fiona drew her mouth back, panting. "I-I'm not on birth control," she whispered. "W-Which means y-you two will have to be careful." She grinned, slowly. "Or else I might be carrying your eggs by tomorrow."

Dead silence.

Fiona gulped. "I-I'm just, uh, kidding, I just, I mean, in a lot of human/furry porn, t-they do the whole k-knocked up angle, cause, I mean-"

Marvin snorted, loudly. "You fucking goof."

"I'm on the pill!" Fiona added.

"Yeah, we know," Trevor said, grinning. "You smell like you do."

"I-" Fiona blinked. "You can smell that?"

"No, I'm just yanking your chain right back," Trevor said, his hips rolling forward -- his cock gliding along her palm, his balls swaying fetchingly before her eyes. Fiona blushed and started to stammer, but Marvin was starting to kneel behind her -- his cock sliding from her hand slickly.

"Less talk," Marvin said, pushing her gently on her back -- making Fiona squeak. "More fucking."

Fiona found herself suddenly loomed over. Marvin filled her vision -- all six feet of muscles and scales and heavy tail and huge cock. His member pressed to her sex and she was so wet that she was shocked she wasn't already sitting in a puddle. She whispered, so softly that she could barely hear herself over her desperate, pounding heart. "F-Fuck-"

She didn't even get to me before Marvin plunged into her. The ridges of his cock did the same thing to her that they had done to Carter earlier in the evening. Her eyes widened and her back arched -- her head rolling back as she almost screamed in pleasure. Almost screamed because Trevor was kneeling before her and the studs of his cock pressed to the broad, flat middle of her tongue. The tip of his shaft jutted over her chin and she felt his pre dripping on her neck like a pearl necklace -- blazingly warm and so intensely erotic that she almost came again. She spread her arms, her fingers grabbing onto the grass as she slid her tongue out -- hungrily. She licked at the base of his cock and Marvin panted, hungrily.

"F-Fuck you're tight," he whispered.

Trevor slid backwards, then forward.

And this time, his cock smoothly filled her throat.

Fiona let herself relax, her eyes going unfocused as she made quiet glugging noises as the massive cock filling her throat plunged into her. His balls slapped her forehead, making it so the whole world seemed to be him. To be the two glorious lizard-gods that were fucking her. Her mind scrambled, trying to find purchase. And it found it. Her mental fingers dug into something so massive and sturdy that it buoyed her up and made her want to laugh, despite her throat being filled with cock.

Love.

Trevor's hands had found her hands, squeezing them as he started to fuck her throat in earnest now -- and she took his cock. Took it and loved it -- her tongue swirling around his shaft as she closed her eyes and tried to not giggle while her throat was being stuffed with lizard dick.

"F-Fuck, Fiona!" Trevor gasped. "I g-gotta know who you've blown before..."

No one, she thought, dazedly.

Marvin pounded her sex -- the soft, wet sound of his balls slapping her ass, of their thighs meeting -- filling her ears like music. Her back arched and she came again, her sex squeezing his cock. Marvin lost it. He trembled, his claws digging into the grass, digging up tiny ruffs of loam and earth as he blew two steaming streams from his nose -- like a dragon of old. His balls clenched and he thrust deep enough that Fiona felt him brush against something deep inside of her that she had never felt touched before. Then his seed filled her. Thick. Warm. It made her feel as if she was floating on a cloud and part of her mind reeled -- wondering if even the pill could protect her from what felt like two ballfulls of the most fertile, potent, masculine cum in the world.

Then Marvin slid from her.

And then her throat was freed as well -- a thick, stringy line of spittle connecting her desperately seeking tongue to the golden ring that still gleamed at the tip of shaft.

He moved around her, and Fiona had enough time to mumble 'whoa' before his cock pressed to her sex and he plunged into her. He started to fuck her, with the desperate, emotional thrusts of a man trying to forget something. She reached up, cupping the back of Trevor's neck, her eyes meeting his as he looked into her.

"Don't think of Kelly," she whispered, hungrily. "Think of me, ah, think of me..."

And she saw his eyes soften.

"Of course," he whispered, then grinned. "B-besides. You're fucking amazing compared to her." He paused, grabbing one ankle, lifting and spreading her. Her palms pressed to the ground and she arched her back -- only to find her mouth filled by a pair of warm, slightly salty balls. Trevor laughed as Marvin lounged above a shocked Fiona -- but three thrusts later, her tongue was caressing his scrotum with the same eagerness she had shown earlier.

"Bro," Marvin said -- trying to sound casual. "I think we found a-"

Trevor trembled and cried out. "FIONA!"

The trio remained still for a moment, panting.

Then, her voice dazed, Fiona panted. "Round...two?"

She was riding Marvin, her hands splayed across his chest, her breasts bouncing as Trevor thrust into her eager mouth -- his tail lifted and swaying from side to side -- when the cop car pulled up beside the park. The officer inside looked out the window, narrowing his eyes. He had heard reports that there were some drunken teens causing problems. Then, spotting something, he stepped out of the car. "HEY!" he shouted. "You three!"

Fiona, Marvin and Trevor all froze.

"Get away from there!" The cop shouted. "What are you doing?"

And then, scampering into the night, three hooded kids ran away from a wall that they had been spraying with their graffiti. The cop ran after them.

Quietly, Fiona mumbled around the cock in her mouth: "Mhhwhl...phhat whhz chooss..."

###

Kevin's bed creaked as Carter ducked her head forward, sucking on his neck as his cock plunged into her sex, the loud, wet noises filling the room as her hips rose and fell, rose and fell, rose and fell, her hair tickling his nose as she moaned and gasped -- muffled against him. Kevin slapped her ass and grunted quietly. "Y-You know," he said, his voice strained. "W-We don't need to be quiet. My...ah...parents...aren't judgmental."

"O-Oh." Carter jerked back. Then, grinning, she brushed her hair backwards behind her hair and started to really ride him. "Fuck me! Fuck me! FUCK me fuck, you fucking galaxy conquering son of a fucking bitch! Take me like you fucking TOOK the Unbidden! Oh fucking GOD yes!"

"O-Okay, you don't need to be, ah, that loud." Kevin gasped, thrusting harder and quicker.

"Shut up and fuck me."

The bed started to squeak louder.

###

The next Monday came and -- like all Mondays, everyone was tired and slow to move and looked as if they regretted something. Some regretted their weekends. But most people just regretted that they had to come to school.

But two girls, in specific, were regretting something very specific.

Fiona and Carter both walked into the P.E locker room with the ever so slightly bow-legged stance of people who ached in a very specific place. Together, they walked to their lockers, not looking at one another.

Then, quietly, Carter opened her locker and put up a picture -- it was of herself standing beside Kevin, the two of them making kissy faces at the camera. She slid it into the locker's inside, taping it up, and smiled slightly, kissing her lips, then touching the photograph.

Fiona glanced at her, then smiled and put up her picture -- which was a picture of Trevor and Marvin, their faces out of frame, both lifting their shirts to show off their abs.

"Mine have abs," Fiona whispered.

"Mine's two feet," Carter said.

Then, giggling, the two girls headed for P.E, whispering to one another -- a whispering conversation that they would share many times. At college. Afterward, while hunting for jobs and affordable apartments. Sometimes, the conversations wouldn't be whispered. Sometimes, they would be full of squealing and jumping and laughing. Sometimes, there would be tears.

But they continued -- up until Fiona's wedding, where Carter took great pleasure in starting the story.

"It starts," she would say, grinning into the microphone. "With these new neighbors..."

THE END