The New Neighbour Ch. 01

Story Info
Sexy neighbor takes his cherry.
843 words
4.21
74.3k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/10/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ridged
ridged
1 Followers

I couldn't believe it. My fingers clinched the rail I leaned against, as the beauty ran her finger down my torso, and held it on my zipper. I looked down at her. Her tan skin, blonde hair, and smiling face oozed sexuality. Her breasts pushed her tight pink tank top out as she kneeled on her amazing legs. Her other hand rubbed up and down her exposed thighs, occasionally toying with the zipper of her jean shorts.

"I just don't think you can work like this, stud," she had said just five minutes earlier. I didn't even know her name, all I knew, was that rather thank have a wank; I decided to help out a new neighbor, who just happened to be this sexpot.

It was hard enough (the work, not my cock), to not stare the first thirty minutes of moving things, but when we moved around to the back of the house, she had to bend over to pick up most of the stuff I had moved around. I kept my eyes away, until she suddenly did it ten feet in front of me. I couldn't help but stare at her heart shaped rear. On closer observation, I could see the outlines of her pussy lips (having seen enough porn movies in my 18 years). That's when I realized she wasn't wearing any panties!

My cock immediately sprang to attention and made a considerably noticeable bulge in my jeans. Just as I started to cover it up, she turned around and caught me staring. That's when she wordlessly kneeled in front of me, and backed me up against the rail.

Ever so slowly, unzipped my jeans and pulled them down. My underwear covered cock stared right at her, massive wet spot appeared at the tip.

"Wow," she smiled, "Must have fucked a lot of girls with this bad boy, huh?" she raised her eyebrows at me as she pulled down my boxers to reveal my seven inch long, thick, cut cock.

"Actually," I said breathlessly, "I'm a virgin,"

She smiled seductively, licking her cherry red lips.

"Looks like today's yours," Her ice blue eyes traveled to my erection again, "and my, lucky day,"

"I don't even know your name...," I said stupidly.

"Kayla," she smiled at me as she wrapped her fingers around the base of my cock. They barely fit around it's thickness. Slowly, she jerked it. I shuddered a bit.

As she held the head, she leaned back a bit and slid her other hand into the front of her shorts. I looked down at her, her long slender neck, her breasts, which presented erect nipples, her flat stomach, and to her rubbing hand. She closed her eyes for a second and let out a soft moan as she fingered herself, while tickling the head of my cock.

Kayla pulled her hand out and wrapped it around the base, so all but the middle of my cock was held by her hands.

"Do you feel how wet you've made me?" she purred.

All I could do was nod as she twisted her hands on my cock, her juice a natural lubricant. She moved her top hand to play with my balls, revealing my pre-cum glistening head.

"Mhm," she smiled as she moved closer. With a lap of her tongue, she licked the pre-cum off. Slowly again, she kissed my cock and wrapped her lips around the top.

"ugh," I moaned.

Kayla sucked carefully, wanting to make me last. She kissed down the left side, then took my left ball into her mouth, gently nibbling on it. Then she went up the underside, took my head into her mouth again for a few seconds, then down the right side, and finished with my right nut.

"Kayla...I don't know if I can last,"

"That's fine baby, I want to taste your cum anyway,"

My nails dug into the rail again as she took me into her mouth again. My hips buckled as I gently humped her as she sucked. As I felt my orgasm build up, she managed to take all of me into her mouth.

"Mhm....," she loved the taste. Electric passion traveled through the shaft and up to my head. I couldn't take it anymore.

I groaned as I shot load after load into her mouth. She smiled as she swallowed my cum. After about 5 blasts, she backed off, wiping her mouth, then deep throated me again, just to get the rest off my glistening cock.

"My God...Kayla, that was wonderful," I breathed, leaning back on the rail, my cock now half erect.

"I loved the taste of your cock, hun," she smiled again, "but I don't think I can work in these conditions," she must have sensed my confusion, because she lifted up her shirt, showing her amazing breasts and erect nipples. As I reached for them, she grabbed my hand, "Inside...now," she walked in front of me as I stared at her ass again. I gently slapped it as we went indoors.

To be continued...

ridged
ridged
1 Followers