The New Neighbour Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like that, mommy tits, hahaha." She did. "Yessss..." she moaned. The pleasure in her breasts and cunt were the greatest she had. Any pain she had in both regions before seemed to be negated now. It was heaven. "Mmm, keep going, please..." Paris laughed once again. "Oh Gina Gina Gina. How pathetic you look right now. You're just proving it right now that your tits," she gave her breast a squeeze, "and your cunt," she tickled her clit, "are SLAVES to my touch!" Gina clutched the wall as she screamed in excitement! The bliss had reached its apex now.

Paris continued to degrade her right in her ear. "But you know, I must say: you and your husband really deserve each other. He couldn't keep his hands and eyes off me. Just a little puppy at my enjoyment." She stopped to let that sink in as she stimulated her some more. "And still, here you are, the same way. Completely vulnerable to my touch. Just a little slut. A lesby at heart. MY dirty little whore, hahaha"

Paris took her hand out of Gina's cunt and for the second time today marvelled at the sticky juices around her fingers. She pushed them into Gina's mouth. The mom blinded by passion didn't realize what she was doing and mindlessly sucked them all off, much to Paris' approval. With her fingers all clean, she now wanted to use to hands on her foe's breasts. She moved them down her chest and then outlining the shape of the individual mounds "Mmm, such beautiful tits...what to do, what to do..." She looked at her with scheming irises as she circled her fingers around the areolas. She bent down and took in a nipple into her mouth, tasting a bit of the bitter milk. "Mmm, ok...fun's over bitch tits...time for some pain! Hi-yah!!"

With that, she got right into it. She chopped her right across her chests making them jump. Then she completely tore into them with stiffened fingers. Just like that contentment turned to pain. Paris raked her finger nails down her beautiful full mammeries. She began an assault of left and right haymakers which rocked the targets. The abuse was coming in now for Gina. She screamed with every shot. Paris made a game out of it. Punch one, then the other, establishing a good rhythm. She landed her with fluid forehand and backhand slaps. She wounded up one final time and SMACKED her with her open hand. The sound echoed through the room and left a red print on her breast. "Ouchie, ouchie, ouchie.." Paris cried as she shook and blew on it. Her hand throbbed. "I gotta stop using these hands..." She looked over and spotted some barbells. Walking over she grabbed a 5 pounder and returned. Thus began the assault with the weight. The added force contorted her tits like nothing before. She added in a few belly shots as well. By the end of it, Gina's abs were reddened, tits sore, and leaking milk ever so slightly.

Paris dropped the weight and she grabbed her nipples and squeezed. As expected, milk streamed out. The liquid shot out on to her chest and dripped on to the ground. She tried to protest but Paris just laughed at her as she spread it all over tits, quite literally and symbolically rubbing in the humiliation. Looked at her wet hand and SLAPPED Gina across the face, motherly juices and all. Her head spun in the direction of hit. "Owwwww..." she moaned as she sank down in heap. Paris stood there with hands on hips admiring the damage done to Gina. Her cunt was dripping, her breasts leaking, her face throbbing...yep, she'd done well. But it wasn't finished just yet. She pulled the hurting brunette up and hoisted her on her shoulder. The mom was completely drained as she loosely hung there. Paris squeezed her buns as she carried her across the gym to the equipment machines.

She got to a bench press and laid her flat on the weight bench. Her feet rested on either side it while her arms hung limply to the sides as well. She walked over to the head of the machine and rubbed the bar. "You know, I was never any good at this. Maybe you and your chest can fare better. Let me load it up for you first though." She picked up a 50 pound weight and added it to the 50 pounder already on there. She repeated the same with the other. Then with great difficulty and great strife she managed to roll it square on Gina's tits. The force and velocity of 200 pounds of weight landed on her surely brought her back to reality. She clutched at the bar to get it off but it was far beyond her. It was crushing and flattening her chest and making it hard to breathe. Paris walked around and sat on her belly. "Need a spot there Ginny" She taunted her opponent. She grabbed the bar and pushed it further into her flesh. "Whatsa matter? Can't breather? Weight too much? No, that can't be it. I can help with that."

With that she got up and added 20 more pounds to each side making things only worse for the struggling brunette. She kicked her feet in extreme desperation. She coughed and weezed. "Pl-please...killing....me...m-m-my...tits...Paris!" The young sadist only revelled in watching her foe squirm like this. She wasn't going to kill her of course, but it really fun to watch her believe she was. Really the point was to completely annihilate her tits and with 240 pounds of pressure laid across it, she sure was succeeding. She watched her suffer for a bit and then one by one removing each disc off the ends of the bar. Finally she lifted the bar off. Gina went immediately to consul her battered and pancake-like possessions. Her breasts had a long and deep imprint across them to go along with the redness from earlier. "Owww..." she moaned. Before she was given any real time to recover, Paris turned her over so she was face (and breast) down on the bench. "No, no..no more.." she cried. But Paris proceeded to drop elbows on her upper back, thereby squishing her cleavage to the bench. She picked up one the weights and even pressed it down and held it there. She piled on a few more of the weights too. Extreme pressure to her tits. Finally, she added her own body weight, sitting down on everything. She wiggled her lovely rump on everything. This was easily 300+ pounds of pressure. Satisfied with that, she got off and with one shot she wiped everything off Gina's back. She picked the defeated woman up. She contently made note of the mess of milk on the bench. "Oooo, hope no one has to use this any time soon...alritey, time to end this."

She led her to a different bench press, this one with a back portion. She sat her down on the device and then sat her own self down on her thighs. Paris looked at the completely degraded woman. Her breasts were done. Mauled, flattened, milked, abused, scarred, bruised. Everything. Her head lolled in placed, so completely out of it. Paris grabbed her chin to steady her head as she scolded her some more. "Well, Gina Tits, MOM, this is it. Hope you learned your lesson."

Nodding the exhausted woman mustered, "Please...no more...spare my breasts.." Paris patted her cheek and laughed. "Of course baby, of course. Just so long as you admit that I beat you today and that I'm the mistress of your tits."

Gina took a gulp and said it. "Please, you beat me. You win."

Paris pinched her nipples. "Ahem, aaaaand?"

"And you are my mistress of my tits."

Paris rubbed her breasts. "Atta girl. Now you know this means that I get to have a little fun with you. But I'll let you recover. But before we part..." She reached into her pocket and took out three things: a tube of lipstick and two nipple clamps. First with the lipstick, she removed the top and began to write on Gina's chest. "I've always wanted to do this by the way..." When she finished Gina was the unwilling owner of a design which featured the word "MOM" circled and crossed out. Just for kicks, Paris even put some on her own lips as well as Gina's. She gave her a peck on both cheeks.

She then flashed the clamps in front of Gina's eyes before applying them. "Just a little preview for later..." With Gina's already battered nipples, the pain was completely unbearable. She passed out quickly. Just as that happened, Brad had stirred awake. Paris noticed him in her periphery vision. She turned to look at him as he rolled on his belly and scouted where the two ladies were. Seeing that he was paying attention, she grabbed the face of her unconscious loser and planted a final, extended kiss on the woman's lips. Just to rub it in to both of them.

Then she got up and walked toward him. Rather than stopping to address him however as he might've expected, she stepped on his back and kept walking.

She did, however, call out, "When your darling wife is good and ready, you can carry her to our apartment for the festivities."