The New Nobility Ch. 05

Story Info
Evelyn begins the journey to Swans.
5.2k words
4.61
10k
1

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/11/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otto26
Otto26
78 Followers

I know the long breaks between chapters is onerous, but my stories really benefit from a little aging and editing. This particular installment 'benefited' from being lost for three weeks. I discuss this a little more on my blog, but thank you all, again, for your patience.

*

Evelyn had seen a train before. She'd seen several, really. They featured in many of the flickers and, of course, just about every class took a trip to the local rail station to see a train. Every school child studied them; they were the backbone of transportation on Wells and a shining example of the improvements the New Nobility had brought to the planet. But Evelyn had never actually set foot on a train. So it was an effort not to simply stop and stare at the long machine, hissing quietly like an enormous mechanical snake and shining in the dawn light. This was no plodding local that stopped at every little village to take on and deliver cargo, but an express; built for speed and comfort. It was a thing of beauty and Evelyn was obviously not alone in her desire to simply look; many others were doing so, even some of the house servants.

And it was Evelyn's job to get them back to work, which she did, as firmly as she could manage. Jahan had a private coach at the tail of the train and the household servants were very quickly and carefully loading his belongings into it. Though they were doing the work, Evelyn knew the results of their work were her responsibility. If the young master found the work satisfactory the praise would be hers. If the work was not satisfactory...

She wondered about that. He'd threatened to flog her and by all rights and laws he could do so. He could kill her with equal ease and lack of consequences. But she found it hard to imagine him doing so. His temper seemed shallow, easily changed but not given to powerful acts of anger. And when he'd fondled her the day before... She swallowed. He'd been firm, but nothing like excessively so. She'd had lovers who'd treated her harder.

The memory of his hands on her breasts brought life to her nipples and she felt them hardening against the fabric of her shirt. The fabric was thin but it was covered by the heavy fabric of her jacket. That, of course, created it's own set of problems. This early in the morning she already felt as though her nipples had been scraped raw by the fabric. And her mons *had* been scraped raw. She'd spent a good half-hour with a razor, head bent between her splayed legs as she carefully removed every trace of pubic hair. At least that sensitive skin was spared the abrasive feel of her skirt. Though tight, her long skirt didn't quite cling to her body enough to cause any discomfort. The residual sting of the razor, however, was evident; she'd never shaved her pussy before.

She was brought out of her inadvertent reverie by a polite question from one of the footmen and she had to take a moment to collect her thoughts before answering. Then the man was gone and Evelyn was again trying to concentrate. She'd been up the entire night overseeing the efforts to move the young master, studying the manuals related to her tasks as a body servant, de facto major-domo, concubine, and spy. She felt as though she had sand in her eyes and she knew she was woefully under-prepared to fill any of the four positions she was expected to fill. But, again, she blinked her eyes and forced herself to concentrate.

'I will not fail at this,' she swore.

"Evelyn," Jahan called.

She turned and saw him descending from the coach. He walked quickly towards her.

"Why," he demanded, "are you here rather than at the house where I could make use of you?"

Despite her fatigue, Evelyn blushed at the possible double meaning of his words. "I beg your pardon, my Lord. There were questions regarding the disposition of your belongings and I felt it better to supervise the preparation of the coach in person. You were asleep and unavailable for consultation. If I have erred in my judgment, my Lord then I beg your correction that I might better serve you in the future."

The words, and posture, were a mixture of suggestions drawn from her reading the night before. She felt that they blended just the right proportions of forthright honesty and willing submission. With her eyes cast down at Jahan's feet, she was unable to gauge the exact reaction he had to her reply, but his own reply was slow in coming. She'd given him pause, if nothing else.

"Very well," he allowed. "Is everything ready?"

"In another ten minutes, my Lord," she replied, lifting her eyes to his. "I have never supervised the preparation of a moving home and it is somewhat more difficult than the manual led me to believe." That she had never supervised the preparation of any home went unsaid. She'd managed to be humble, forthright, and make him aware that she knew there were directions for this activity and that she'd read them. Well... listened to them while following his instructions to shave herself bare. "We will be ready at least five minutes prior to departure, my Lord. Would you care to be shown the carriage?"

Jahan's response was to walk past her towards the carriage. She motioned to the footman standing next to the carriage, Lews, she noted, to bring Jahan's personal bag and then hurried after her Lord. The awkward skipping motion she was forced to adopt bounced her breasts under the jacket, scraping the nipples painfully and causing Evelyn to wince. Nonetheless, she managed to arrive at the carriage a moment before Jahan and open the door for him before following him in.

"The carriage is a rental, my Lord. Two years old and refurbished just two months ago. This is, of course, the sitting room. The bathroom is located in the room just there, and behind that is the bedroom. Immediate luggage goes there," she gestured, and Lews nodded and began unloading the contents of the luggage into the indicated closet. Jahan, meanwhile, had stuck his head into the bathroom and was moving back to the bedroom.

"Why are we connected to the general train?" he asked, pointing to the door at the end of the carriage.

"For meals, my Lord. Your meals will be prepared by the staff of the train and delivered here. It is also customary for additional staff to sleep in the car ahead of yours." She winced, inwardly, knowing that last sentence, a bit of half-remembered trivia from the night before, had been the exact wrong thing to say.

"If I had any other staff," Jahan growled. "I suppose this will have to do. You will have to do. Speaking of which, show me your cunt."

Evelyn hesitated. The curtains were not drawn and Lews was still in the room. She tried to think of a way to convince him to wait at least until she could draw the curtains, but her brain was fogged with fatigue and Jahan was evidently unwilling to be anything approaching patient. Forcing a smile to her lips, she bent and carefully hiked the long dress up her legs and about her hips. She took a small step towards him, opening her thighs and entering his personal space.

"I hope, my Lord, that you find my efforts satisfactory. I spent some time in ensuring my grooming met your desire," she said softly. When Jahan blinked her smile became somewhat more genuine. 'You thought to intimidate me,' she thought happily, 'but who's intimidated now? Is that why you have to rape chambermaids, Jahan? Are you a bully who feels better by making others feel worse?'

He reached out with his hand, palm and fingertips exploring her skin for stubble and finding none. She inhaled reflexively when his finger slipped easily inside her. She hadn't realized she was moist, let alone wet. But she very self-evidently was. 'And why is that?' she pondered.

"That's very nice," Jahan admitted. "Well done, Evelyn. You have a talent for this, I think."

She moved her hips, grinding forward against his hand and, again, shocking him. Her smile now was both genuine and a little feral. "I'm glad you're pleased, my Lord. Very glad," she added with another grind. His hand felt good against her, within her, and she slowly rode it. Behind Jahan she saw Lews give her a wink and the hint of a wave as he left the carriage, closing the door behind him.

Jahan pushed back with his hand, forcing her back until her ass bumped up against the table. His hand withdrew from her and lifted her up onto the smooth wooden surface. She spread her legs wide as she leaned towards him, hands searching for the entrance to his pants as her lips found his neck. "May I please feel your cock, my Lord?" she begged, her words all but lost as she kissed his strong neck. "Please, my Lord. Please fuck me. Please fill me."

She'd managed to extract him from his pants and her long fingers wrapped lightly around the gnarled flesh of his cock, stroking with feathery touches that pulled his body forward and towards her. "My cunt wants you, my Lord. It wants to wrap itself around your magnificent cock and suck you empty. So hot and tight, my Lord. My sexy Lord," she purred as she finally managed to draw the head of his cock into contact with her wet flesh.

Jahan drove into her without any subtlety at all. One moment his knob was against her wet flesh, the next it was pressing uncomfortably against her cervix. That discomfort however, was replaced with the warm glow that came from being stretched open by his thick flesh. So her gasp of discomfort trailed off into a low moan of satisfaction. But then it was off to the races. Jahan, either by whim or temperament, had all the subtlety of a triphammer and much of the stamina. He pounded his flesh against her with a metronomic regularity and youthful vigor.

Evelyn ignored the fairly minor discomfort and focused on the pleasure. It didn't seem particularly hard to do and the more she moved to maximize her pleasure, the more he seemed to focus on that. She wrapped her legs around him as he pushed her back onto the table and moaned in delight. Mostly delight; each thrust shook her breasts and made her nipples complain. She solved this problem by reaching up and undoing the clasps on her jacket and shirt, freeing the erect nipples from their fabric torture. Jahan, however, quickly took up the slack, fingers firmly rolling her nipples and forcing gasps from her body.

"You like it rough," Jahan observed with a sort of glee that wasn't really malicious, but was so smug as to seem so. And his play with her breasts destroyed her composure. Unable to control herself, she was left wallowing in the feel of his body against hers, within hers. Panting uncontrollably she came, body arching up from the table and legs convulsively pulling him deep into her while she ground her clitoris against his flesh. The sounds coming from deep in her belly were long and drawn out and desperately satisfied.

"Yes," Jahan said huskily, "an excitable minx with a greedy cunt. Fortunately, there's plenty here for your cunt to enjoy."

She felt warmth inside her and realized he was coming. "So good, my Lord," she crooned. "So good. Fill your servant with your seed. Fill me, fill me, fill me..."

The room darkened and she felt her entire body shake. After a short length of time she came back to herself, and was aware that Jahan had withdrawn from her. She could feel his cum slowly leaking out of her as she panted and tried to regain her breath.

'What was that about?' she demanded of herself. 'Who's in control of what here?'

"Be sure to write a note of thanks to my father on my behalf," Jahan instructed. He was sitting on the couch, semi-erect cock still outside his pants, and drinking a drink he must have prepared himself. "Tell him you're a magnificent bed warmer and that I'm looking forward to fucking you repeatedly. Use those words."

Chest still heaving, Evelyn sat up and then dropped down onto the floor. Slowly she crawled across the carpet to him on her hands and knees, breasts swaying gently beneath her. 'And thank God I took the damn shirt off,' she thought. Aloud she said. "Of course, my Lord. But as your loyal servant I feel I must offer counsel, even though I fear your displeasure."

'That hooked him,' she thought with satisfaction. 'He enjoys being powerful. I can see it in his eyes. Sex interests him, yes, look at my lovely tits. But he wants to be powerful. I can give him that, and that will give me some power over him.'

"Your words will anger your father, my Lord. If that is your aim, then perhaps you could simply make a recording while I dance on your cock. Then you will magnify the insult. But perhaps you do not wish to anger him yet. Not while he continues to fund your spending. Not until the Count secures you an income of your own," she suggested as she rose up between his knees and leaned her head forward to let the very tip of her tongue trace his wet flesh.

'Come on, Jahan, don't get carried away. Your father might kill you for such an insult. See reason. Let your anger go and fuck my mouth. My pretty mouth is far more interesting than your anger at your father. Doesn't this feel better than anger?'

"Perhaps," Jahan said quietly. His hand grasped her hair and pulled her back and to the side. "But what is your interest in my welfare?" he demanded.

"I- I merely wish to see you prosper, my Lord," Evelyn said shakily. The act was sudden and very unexpected; she was more than a little frightened and uncomfortable. "I prosper as you prosper, my Lord," she tried to reason.

Jahan, after a moment, grunted his satisfaction and pulled her face down into his crotch. "That's true, Evelyn, and you would do well to remember that. I will not insult my father at this time. Now, lick me clean."

"Ooh, thank you, my Lord," Evelyn cooed and then her mouth was full. Her mind was full as well. 'And that's how I manage him,' she thought. 'He likes a submissive woman.' Then, because she was by nature honest with herself she was forced to add, 'But do I?'

The question was put aside as she focused on the task before her, literally. Whether from her earlier attention or his show of power over her, Jahan's cock was again rigidly upright and it filled her mouth. Jahan, as was obvious from the pressure of his hands on her head, wanted her to take more of him. She accommodated this desire somewhat uncertainly. The manual she had read had discussed the technique, but she'd never actually attempted it. Focusing on relaxing her throat, she slid further down his cock. It tickled at the back of her throat and she pulled away, but only enough to take a moment to relax. Then she went down again, just to the point where the tickle began, before pulling back. Twice Evelyn repeated this and then, on the next downstroke, went a little further.

She discovered that the tickle was at it's worst for a moment, but proceeding beyond that point helped reduce it. She pulled back a little further, leaving only Jahan's glans in her mouth, as she gathered her courage. Her eyes found his, attempting to hide her moment with an alluring twinkle, but she saw only focused lust in his eyes. Steeling herself, she plunged forward and took him deep into her mouth and into her throat. It was a strange sensation, both the feel of his cock pressing so deeply into her and the feel of his pubic hair pressing coarsely against her face. Remembering her reading, she swallowed, the muscles of her throat squeezing his member. He groaned in response.

"Outstanding," he breathed, his hand stroking her hair, brushing it back from her face. "Do your schools teach this skill or are all the women of this planet simply natural born cocksuckers?"

Evelyn tried to ignore the comment and did ignore the impulse to pull away from him. She'd slapped partners for talk like that in the past, but this was no longer the past. Instead, she swallowed again and pulled another groan out of his body. 'Let him rant,' she thought with grim satisfaction, 'and then let him try to stay quiet whilst I have him by the cock. This power is *mine*.'

She pulled partially away, working her tongue along his length while she took a couple of deep breaths before taking him deep into throat again. She slid a hand beneath her face and grasped his balls, gently rolling them while she swallowed again. Jahan responded by bucking upwards, mashing his pelvis painfully against her nose while he bellowed. Evelyn felt a warmth in her throat and realized that he was coming. 'That's interesting,' she thought, 'none of the bad taste. Perhaps this technique has some advantages to it.' Despite the pain in her nose, she kept her face still, swallowing several times as she milked Jahan. Only when she absolutely had to draw a breath did she pull away.

This time, when her eyes met his, she saw warmth in them. Sucking on the head of his cock, drawing out the last remnants of his cum, she winked at him. When she pulled completely off him there was a faintly audible popping noise.

"I cannot speak for the rest of the planet, my Lord," she told him, "but I'm simply a sex goddess."

Jahan looked startled, and then he laughed. "A sex goddess, kneeling at my feet. What a delightful image!"

Evelyn smiled and leaned forward, gently lapping at his softening flesh. 'Why am I doing this?' she found herself wondering. The action had been natural, initiated without plan or guile. The answer was a little disconcerting; she wanted more sex. 'That needs consideration,' she decided, 'but not now. Now I just want to feel him inside me again.'

Alas, it was not to be. No matter how she encouraged his flesh, no matter what sounds she made, his cock simply refused to rise to the task. Finally, she was reduced to asking. "Please, my Lord, I want to feel you inside me again."

Jahan chuckled. "Not for a little while yet, Evelyn. You'll not want for my attentions, I assure you."

'I want for them now,' she thought with frustration. That thought came nowhere near the vicinity of her eyes or mouth however. "Yes, my Lord," she replied with forced cheefulness.

"Leave off, for now. I want to admire the scenery. You may go clean yourself. Take the skirt off when you are finished. You may keep the shirt on, but leave it unbuttoned; I like to admire that scenery too," he said.

Evelyn gave his soft flesh a last kiss and then rose a little unsteadily. She had not realized the train was moving, but a glance at the moving scenery outside confirmed that it was. Hesitantly, she made her way forward to the door of the bathroom. Outside the door, she paused. She had obtained a sleeping compartment for herself in the rearmost passenger car, and that car had a shared bathroom. But between it and Jahan's private car were the conductor car and the maintenance care. Normally the last cars in a train, the conductor car was the living quarters of the conductors and stewards that operated the train. She had no particular desire to make her way through what was, essentially, a male dormitory while half naked and fresh from sex. It seemed that her choices were to use the facilities reserved for her master or to run that embarrassing gauntlet.

'Leaving aside my personal opinions, it would be bad for the house to display a servant so. That will be my shield if I have to ask forgiveness, and it will be forgiveness I ask for. If I ask for permission he's likely to deny it for the sake of feeling powerful and that would be mistake for him,' she thought. Somewhat ruefully, she considered that she might have incorrectly assessed the relative difficulties of her many assigned tasks. 'Protecting Jahan from himself looks as though it might prove more difficult than spying on the Count.'

She was careful to leave no trace of herself in the small bathroom, tidying carefully after hurriedly cleaning herself. Her skirt she folded and tucked away near the end of the car, where she might have it to hand if she needed to leave the car, and then she returned to the living room clad only in the open undershirt of her uniform. She knelt before Jahan.

Otto26
Otto26
78 Followers
12