The New Patients

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miltone
Miltone
462 Followers

"Oh, okay."

She tried to get out but was having a hard time finding the handle. Poor kid, I thought. Well, it was my idea to order the second pitcher. I should do the right thing. I went around to her door and helped her out. She hung heavily on my arm as she directed me to her apartment. She fumbled with her purse eventually pulling her keys out at the last minute. I opened the door for her and helped her inside.

"Shh," she hissed, still clinging to my arm. "My roommate's probably asleep. She has to work early in the morning."

"Let, me get you to the couch," I offered.

"No, my room's down the hall. Just let me lay down."

"Okay," I said moving my way down to the bedroom with the open door.

She was nearly as limp as a rag doll as she clung to me. Her room was large and done in a rich mauve color with pink and green flowered accents. It actually looked quite feminine and nice. Holding her upright by the shoulders, I guided her toward the bed. As she neared it, she sort of turned and slipped down out of her jacket and sprawled onto the bed, leaving me holding her jacket. She had collapsed in a heap, so I stretched her out and slipped her shoes off. I paused for a moment, letting a nasty thought of undressing her farther creep into my mind before dismissing it. I decided to pull the coverlet up over her and leave. As I began to move away, she stirred on the bed.

"Jack?" she called out. "Where are you?"

"I'm going home," I whispered. "You're so out of it. Get some sleep. I'll leave my number so you can call me in the morning."

"No. Don't go yet," she said hoarsely. "Can you help me get undressed?"

I watched as she pulled herself up to a sitting position and pulled at the bottom of her sweater.

"All right," I said, nervously moving back to the side of the bed.

She went to pull her sweater up over her head, but got her arms tangled up.

"Help me with this, Jack," she asked.

I had to laugh at the sight of this lovely woman, her sweater covering her head, her arms tied up over her head pulling her lovely breasts up a bit from her tiny black bra.

"This isn't funny," she said, her hoarse voice muffled by the sweater. "Help me!"

"All right," I said reaching over to help her tug it over her head.

She wiggled her head to shake out her hair as she tossed the sweater onto the nightstand. She looked gorgeous in the dim light, her soft smooth skin glistening. She reached behind her waist and fiddled with the button of her slacks.

"Oh, dammit," she said hoarsely.

"Here, let me help," I offered, slipping onto the bed and rolling her over onto her side to get access to the button and zipper.

I opened up her slacks and helped her tug them down, revealing her dainty black thong panties and the lace top stockings.

"I thought you wore those knee high things under pants," I remarked.

"I like to wear these when the weather gets chilly," she said pulling them up as I pulled her slacks off.

She drunkenly reached around to her back to unhook her bra and seemed to be having a hard time. I reached down between her breasts and indicated the front closure.

"You know it's in the front," I said, trying to stifle a laugh.

"Oh, my God!" she laughed hoarsely. "I don't even know how to get undressed!"

She unhooked her bra and slipped it off her shoulders, tossing the little lacy undergarment onto the nightstand. She fell back onto the bed, now dressed in her panties and stockings. As soon as I felt a lump develop in my pants, I knew it was time to go. I really liked her and didn't want to take advantage. So, I reached for the comforter and pulled it up over her.

"Get some sleep," I called out softly and went to leave.

"No, don't go yet," she said again. "Could you lay with me for a few minutes?"

"Just for a bit, then I have to go," I replied, slipping onto the bed beside her.

"No, under the covers," she said, pushing at me.

I slid under the covers and Trisha cuddled up to me, wrapping an arm and a leg around me tightly and bringing her head to rest on my chest. I was able to slip my arm under her as she hugged me. She felt so soft and warm to the touch as I wrapped my arm around her. I thought I heard her purring as I brushed the hair from her face.

"Mmm. This feels nice," she said squeezing me. "Thanks for staying with me. And thanks for being a gentleman about it all."

"No problem," I said holding her close.

Her hand began to move from my arm to my chest. If she hadn't been so loaded, I might have thought she was trying to feel me up, running her fingers over my pecs and down to my abdomen. When I moved my hand to rub her shoulder and arm, she began to let her hand wander farther, up to my neck and face and then down over my shoulder to my belly. When she brought her hand back up it slipped under my sweater.

"Is it me or is it hot in here?" she asked, her voice a soft whisper.

"It is warm."

"Why don't you make yourself comfortable?" she suggested.

"Are you sure?" I asked, wanting to make sure.

"We are both grownups, and you told me you were a gentleman. You're not afraid of me are you?"

"No. I guess it's okay," I said sitting up to pull my sweater off over my head.

"Don't you think that's better?" she said as she pulled up the coverlet and we lay back down. Her hand resumed its random path over my chest. "You have a very nice body, Jack. Do you work out a lot?"

"Not a day in my life. Just stuff around the house."

Her fingers began to flirt with the waistband of my slacks. I had slipped my arm back around her shoulders but began to let my hand wander over her soft smooth skin.

"Don't be afraid to touch me, Jack," she whispered.

My fingers slowly traced a path from her shoulder down her back, then farther down toward her waist. She began to press her firm breasts into my chest.

"Does it still feel hot under here to you?" she asked.

"It is pretty warm."

"Why don't you take those pants off then," she suggested.

"You just want to get me naked, is that it?" I said starting on my trousers.

"Of course. I want to get a better look at those boxers," she said reclining fully on the bed.

After I had pulled my pants off I pulled the covers back up and we embraced again. I ran my hand over her face to brush her hair back. She had her arms around me tightly.

"So are you really loaded, or is this an act to get naked with me?" I asked.

"Am I that transparent?" she said with a flirty little laugh.

"Don't answer questions with a question," I replied. "Besides, I really like being with you and I'm very attracted to you. I just need to know where you stand."

"Do you have some unresolved trust issues?" she said pulling me closer. "I don't want to hurt you. It's been so long since I've felt this good being with a man that I didn't want you to go."

We snuggled up under the warmth of the comforter, our hands and fingers making their way over each other's nakedness. She nestled her head down onto my chest and shoulder.

"I feel really safe here with you, Jack" she remarked. After a few silent minutes passed, she spoke up again. "Would you think that I was cheap if I asked you to make love to me on the first date?"

"You mean tonight, or after a real first date?"

"Tonight."

"To begin with, whatever happens, I don't think you're a cheap woman. Hey, we all have needs and desires. We're both grown ups. We've both been around. But I don't want to take advantage of you."

"Just because I had one margarita too many, doesn't mean you'd be taking advantage," she said, picking her head up from my chest. "Besides, making love is one of the best ways to sober up. Why don't we see what kind of love we can make together?"

She brought her face to mine and kissed me fully on the lips, a kiss that lasted a long time and told me many things. We hadn't even come up for air when our hands were flying over each other. I pulled her lithe body up so that I could kiss and suck on her taut little pink nipples. Her hand had worked through my boxers and found my rigid cock lying in wait. She slipped her legs around my waist to straddle me and positioned her pussy right over my cock. I pulled the pillows up under my head so that I could more easily reach her beautiful little boobs. Her hips began to move on top of me, humping my cock to a complete erection, enough so that it was pushing up past the waistband.

She wiggled down under the covers and began to lower my boxers, getting them down to my knees. Taking my long stiff dick in hand she began to kiss it and lick the head.

"Just don't do something to make me gag," she said before bringing her luscious lips down onto me.

I let her ply her magic on my tool at her own pace. Laying back and raising my arms over my head I was tempted to close my eyes and drift off to carnal heaven. Then I realized that it wasn't often that I got head from such a pretty woman. So I pulled the covers back and looked down to see her head bobbing up and down on my cock. She came up to catch her breath several times and kept stroking me with her hands. When she licked my balls and cock, I thought I would explode from the wild sensations. I finally pulled at her.

"Swing around so I can get a shot at your quiff," I said.

She knew what I wanted and I was sure that she wanted it too, as she turned around and straddled me in a perfect 69 position. I pulled the crotch of her little black lacy panties to the side and plunged my lips and tongue into her pussy. She was wet and waiting for me as I grabbed her by the hips and moved her into the best position. Several times as I worked over her eager little clit, she picked her head up and gasped loudly.

"You should know, something," she said out of breath before we got too far into it. "I can be a real screamer."

With that I sucked her erect little clit up into my mouth and tried to flick my tongue all over it. She squealed loudly and let her head drop straight down to suck my cock up into her mouth. As I wrote the alphabet with my tongue over her twat, I heard her screams muffled by the presence of my cock in her mouth. I tugged her panties down to get better access to her pussy. Finally she was ready to make the next move. She pulled her wet tight pussy away from my mouth and brought it down toward my cock. Rising up in the bed and pulling her panties the rest of the way off, she held my cock upright and brought herself down slowly to ease me inside, letting every inch of me slip inside her. Once I was fully inside her, she paused for a moment and wiggled her ass around and positioned her legs so that she could ride me like a cowgirl.

And ride me she did, up and down, her hoarse voice screaming out as her passion grew. The sight of her hourglass figure bouncing up and down drove me crazy. I began to raise my ass up from the bed to meet her twat with each stroke. I grabbed her tightly by the hips, letting my thumbs slip up into the dimples above her sweet ass. I could feel her fingers down around her pussy, working over her clit.

"Oh, God, Baby!" she screamed again and again. "Your fat cock is making me come!"

I could feel her pussy tighten up around my cock as she rode me up and down, the sweet juice running down to coat my balls. Without missing a stroke, I sat up and scooted us over to the edge of the bed assuming more of a sitting position. I was now able to reach around and cup her breasts as she bounced up and down. I could feel her start to come again as I tweaked her taut little nipples.

"Oh, fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" she screamed. "I'm coming again! You bastard! Make me come!"

As she erupted with a flurry of shouts, she fell back against me, her body quaking and shaking like a leaf.

"Oh, my God!" she screamed with a shudder. "You know we should be using some protection."

"No problem, Babe," I said letting her rise up from my lap so that I could reach for my pants. "I'm a good boy scout and always come prepared."

She lay back onto the bed as I retrieved a condom from my wallet and opened it up.

"Let me see that thing," she said after I had quickly slipped on the thin sheath. She stroked me lightly. "It almost feels like the real thing," she said with a laugh.

I pulled her hips over to the side of the bed so that I could enter her and remain standing. Her hot wet twat accepted my stiff cock easily. Soon I had flipped her ankles up to my shoulders and was making the sweetest love that I could. Her hands danced on my chest and belly and then dropped down to squeeze her breasts as they bobbed in time. She pulled her nipples up several times as if trying to pull them right off. I leaned forward to offer my lips and tongue to tease them. I thought she would come again as I suckled her sweet tits.

"Oh, fuck me, you bastard!" she called out again and again, squirming and wiggling all over the bed.

She let out this screaming, moaning sound that I had never heard a woman make before, urging me to bring her to greater heights of passion. Trying to keep up with my stroke, I found myself climbing up onto the bed, holding her hips at a perfect fucking level. Eventually, we fucked our way across the bed so that her head began to fall back over the edge. What a beautiful sight, this pretty woman stretched across the bed, her pale body half falling off, her breasts bobbing wildly, her taut pink nipples fully erect, writhing in the throes of a great passion. She finally grabbed me by the arms and pulled herself up.

"We've got to change," she called out, turning to position herself up on all fours.

"Oh, Baby!" I said eagerly. "My favorite position!"

Her wet pussy took me in hungrily. As we fucked, her head dropped down to rest on the pillows. I reached down and around to cup her breasts for a while. Then I reached up to hold her gently by the neck as I pounded my cock into her.

"Oh, fuck me harder, you bastard! Harder! Harder, you bastard!"

She rubbed her clit with her hand and began to collapse under the weight of my fucking. I fell on top of her, my belly pressing into the cheeks of her ass, bringing me to the brink of a bodacious orgasm.

"Oh, Baby! I'm going to come!" I shouted.

"Ooo, let me see!" she screamed as I pulled out of her and rolled over. "I want to see you come all over me.

She stretched her arms above her head as I straddled her body and stroked my cock.

"Oh, Baby!" she cried. "Come all over me!"

After yanking the sticky condom off and within another couple of strokes I began to erupt onto her belly and tits. As each burst shot out onto her smooth silky skin she rubbed it all over her body, bringing her fingers up to her mouth to lick it off. I finally shot the rest of my load onto her tits and fell toward the bed in a groaning heap. She reached down to stroke me gently, squeezing the last of my cum out onto her belly.

"Oh, God!" she said more softly. "I feel like such a slut with your cum all over me."

"If only the good Doctor could see us now," I remarked, now gaining control of my breathing. "How are you feeling?"

"I'm feeling much better now," she said, hugging me tightly. "I told you that making love is the best way to sober up."

"Do you have any other miracle cures?"

"Like what?"

"Well, you see, I've got this problem with impotence."

"Oh, poor Baby. Can't get it up anymore?"

"No, I can't get my hard-ons to go away."

"Oh, Baby! My kind of man!" she squealed and took her head down toward my cock. "Oh, my. I see what the problem is. You have a case of rarius pussimundus."

"Is there a cure, doctor?" I asked.

"Only one that I know of," she replied.

She began to stroke my still stiff cock and took it again into her mouth, licking off the sticky remainders of my semen and her sweet juice. After a few minutes of her delicious head, I was fully erect and ready to fuck her again and she could tell. She rose up from the bed and opened up the drawer of her nightstand. When she turned on the lamp, a warm rosy light spread through her bedroom. In this light, she looked amazingly beautiful, bent over rummaging through the drawer, her body a wonderful arrangement of soft rounded curves and pale silky skin. "Aha!" she screamed fishing something out from the drawer. She turned to show off a condom and a bottle of lube. "Maybe this will cure you of your terrible affliction."

She went to work rolling the condom onto my erect cock. It was one of those ribbed designs. Squirting a little lube onto her hand she stroked my sheathed cock and made it glisten in the rosy light. "Now, don't move a muscle," she said climbing back up onto the bed. As she maneuvered into position, she rubbed some lube between the cheeks of her ass, a couple of her fingers disappearing for a moment into her anus. She looked me straight in the eye as she lowered her tight asshole onto the head of my slick cock. Her eyes widened as my head began to penetrate her anus. Her mouth opened to let out a gasp as she lowered tight little ass onto me.

"Oh, God! Trisha!" I shouted out. "On my God! Your ass is too tight!"

She smiled and pushed down more determinedly. I had never pushed my cock into anything as tight as this and the feeling was driving me wild. Bit by bit she eased herself down onto me. Once she had taken me entirely up her ass she began to slowly move up and down.

"You like my ass, Jack?" she asked me. "You like fucking me in the ass?"

"I like fucking you any way you want," I babbled throwing my head back in ecstasy.

Like a tight little fist, her firm asshole pumped me up to the brink quickly. The ribs on the condom were obviously doing something to her as well. Her taut little pink nipples looked so stiff I thought they would fall off her tits. I reached up to toy with them making her scream with joy. Meanwhile, I could feel my balls tighten up and get ready to shoot off.

"You're going to make me come again," I shouted. "I'm almost there!"

She practically jumped up off of me and got her head down to my cock. Tugging off the condom, she brought her hot ready mouth down and sucked my cock inside. She fondled my balls and squeezed they gently and I began to shoot my sperm up into her mouth. I could see it dribble out past her lips as she bobbed up and down. Seven, then eight times I shot off into her hot hungry mouth. She finally brought her head up and flashed a great big smile as she pumped my cock gently to squeeze out what cum still remained. She licked her cum stained lips.

"You like coming in my mouth?" she asked needlessly, already knowing the answer.

She lay next to me for a few minutes, as we recaptured our breath.

"You know, I've never let a man do that before," she confessed. "I got the idea from a movie my roomie brought home a while ago. I told myself that if I was with a really cool partner that I would try to make him come in my mouth. That felt so cool. Naughty and cool."

"You are a great lover, Trisha," I said kissing her on the top of her head. "If there was any question that I was gay of not before, I sure as hell wouldn't be now."

"I need something to drink," she said. "Your salty old spunk made me thirsty."

We got up from the bed and crept out into the kitchen, dressed only in her stockings and my socks. She pulled some fruit juice from the refrigerator and poured us each a glass. As I took a long swig, her hand drifted down to my cock that was still fairly rigid.

"Oh, my. It looks like you need some more treatment," she said, stroking me lightly. "I guess I'll have to develop some new techniques."

"You know, you had better be careful," I warned her. "If you keep fucking me like this, you may never get rid of me."

"Oh, yeah?" she asked. "You mean I could pussy whip you?"

"No," I replied. "Pussy whipping is where you only promise to fuck me to get what you want. If you keep fucking me like this, ..."

Miltone
Miltone
462 Followers