The New Pearl Necklace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohh Fucckk me mommy...shit mommy... shit shit" Sue babbled taking a bunny hop forward, and freeing Jim with a wet sucking pop.

His eyes rolled back in his head and a muffled roar escaped his lips as his hips jacked wildly then froze stretching forward trying to get back in her.

I stood back watching their sweating heaving bodies sucking in breaths and my hand trailing over my own smooth mons flicking my excited ridge of flesh.

Jim's wild eyes told me he was about to burst, so I grabbed Sue by the back of the head and spun her around so his bobbing bone was in her face. Grasping Jim in my gloved fist I twisted my hand back and forth over his knob to milk him. That process lasted all of twenty seconds before he splattered Sue's face and neck.

"There you go Sue, Jimmy's given you a new pearl necklace, aren't you going to thank him." I laughed impishly.

I fully expected something verbal and weak, but Sue took his still weeping cock in her mouth and wobbled his knees.

Before Jim dislocated his shoulders I dashed to release the rope suspending him. Jim dropped to his knees first then with a groan flopped onto his back, Sue crawled over to him and reattached her mouth; mewling while savoring the taste of her ass on his cock.

A tinkling sound caused me look back at the door behind me, to see Ed raise his highball glass to me.

"Bravo Diana, best show I've ever witnessed, mind if first I make it into a movie?" He asked.

Grinning he pointed to a ceiling mounted video camera I failed to notice earlier.

"You better ask Jim and his little assistant." I retorted with my ears burning.

"Assistant, what assis...? Oh she's not his assistant, that's our boss's daughter. Jim was just her escort so she wouldn't be stag!" Ed chuckled as he winked at me.

The End

12