The New Pet

Story Info
Couple capture & train new slave for there delight.
21.5k words
4.4
183.5k
87
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Steelwhip
Steelwhip
23 Followers

The following is a work of fiction and should not be construed as a work of truth. If you are under the age of 18 years of age....LEAVE NOW. It is for fantasy purposes only. I repeat this is all made up......if you have a problem with fantasy and reality you shouldn’t be reading this sort of stuff anyways. Comments and suggestions are always appreciated. Flames will be ignored and all serious inquiries I will make all efforts to reply to.

* * * * *

Chapter 1

Donavan drove down the highway in his nondescript gray mini-van. He looked over at his passenger and smiled. His passenger was a good looking woman, early 30's, brunette, 5'4", and most importunately, to Donavan, she had a 44DD chest. She kept her self in shape and still had a good firm body. Not much flab on her at all. Harriett looked back at him and returned his smile.

"I've got a feeling about tonight Master;" she said to him in her sexy raspy voice. That voice always drove him wild," I think we are going to get lucky tonight."

Donavan nodded and turned his attention back to the road. He had a feeling as well. It had been to long since he and Harriett had been out on the prowl. They both needed a new play toy and Harriett suggested they hit the highway, some lonely hitchhiker, so easy to pick up. And who wouldn't accept a ride from them. Both were dressed in conservative clothing. Nothing untold about there appearance. Just another happy couple out for a pleasant drive.

The last time they had been out on the road like this was 6 months ago. They had picked up a 22 year old female college student crossing the USA as part of her thesis. Nice body that one had. Perky tits and firm ass. She had readily accepted the ride from the nicely dressed couple and after drugging her with some coffee Donavan and Harriett began there training of her as a sex slave. They kept her for 3 months before selling her off to some biker gang for a tidy sum.

But that was 3 months ago and Harriett suggested they go and find a new toy. Donavan readily agreed and after grabbing some equipment they set out on the highway. The highway they were on was notorious for the huge amount of hitchhikers and runaways that used it. It was also far enough away from where Donavan and Harriett lived they always felt safe collecting there victims here.

They had been on the road for 2 hours and they began to feel a little discouraged about ever finding a suitable victim tonight, when they came across a female hitchhiker going in the opposite direction. Donavan drove up a mile or so and turned around to head back. They caught up to her in short order and pulled over in front of her.

Harriett looked back as the female ran up to the van. "She looks like a keeper." An evil smile playing across her face. Harriett reached back and opened the side door as the girl approached the van.

"Hi sweetie" Harriett said out in her best friendly voice "need a ride?"

The girl looked into the van and seeing a friendly looking couple nodded and said "I sure do, thanks for stopping for me, I would hate to be walking out here for to much longer tonight. Lots of weirdoes out."

"Well come on in then sweetie."

The girl got in the van and sat in the back seat. Introductions were made. She said her name was Jenni and she and Harriett began making pleasant chit chat. Harriett was good at putting people at ease. During this conversation Donavan got a good look at the girl in the rear view mirror. Not unpleasant looking. Maybe a little overweight about 5'2", red hair and blue eyes. She was wearing a heavy jacket so he couldn't get a good look at her tits but from the impression they made on her coat he was guessing that they were more than a hand full, Levi’s, tennis shoes, and a blue backpack completed her ensemble. A smile crossed his face. Good. He like good full firm tits. That's what attracted him to Harriett in the first place.

Jenni said she was heading as far down the highway as they could take her, and after about a half hour of pleasant conversation Harriett was able to relax her and put her at ease enough to find out that Jenni was 18 and had left home now she was an adult. Typical story that Donavan had heard before, pissed at the folks, tired of small town life and wanted to see the world.

"A runaway, good, makes things easier for us." Donavan thought to himself.

After a few minuets later Jenni said she needed to go to the bathroom and Donavan willingly pulled over to a roadside connivance store to let her use one. Harriett offered to buy Jenni something to eat and drink and Jenni was grateful for this. She ran off happily to use the bathroom think it was a stroke of good fortune that this nice couple picked her up. Harriett smiled and reached over to Donavan giving him a deep passionate kiss and squeezing his already hard cock.

"She is a keeper" she whispered to Donavan and walked off to get some food and drinks. Fortunately she returned before Jenni did and Harriett was able to slip a potent knock out drug into Jenni's drink. Jenni returned and the 3 drove off heading to Donavan and Harriett house.

Some more chitchat between Harriett and Jenni took place as Jenni devoured the food and drink provided to her and slowly her head began to droop and soon she was fast asleep. Harriett moved into the back of the van and began to go through Jenni's backpack. Nothing of interest, a few dollars, some photos, some cloths and a school ID from next state over.

"She's a long way from home." Harriett comment to Donavan after seeing the ID. "No one will find her out here." Harriett returned to the front seat and hummed a pleasant little tune the rest of the way home. The drug they gave Jenni would keep her out for hours.

Eventually Donavan turned the van onto the long dirt road leading up to there house. It lay out in the middle of nowhere, the closest neighbor being over 1 mile away. It was secluded and that was the way Donavan and Harriett liked it. It was a nice 2 story ranch house that had been built in the early 50's. Donavan had bought it after discovering it had a "unique" addition to it. A specially designed bomb shelter had been included in the original building plans. Whoever had built it feared the threat of nuclear war and it seemed it they wish stay safe from nuclear fallout. This addition suited Donavan just fine. Roomy and spacious it was soundproof and being located under the basement of the house, it was just what Donavan and Harriett needed for there hobby. A costly refurbishment later and the house was ready for 'guests'.

Donavan pulled in the drive way and after activating the remote garage door, pulled the van into the 2 car garage. He again activated the remote garage door and only after the door was all the way down did he shut off the engine and get out. Sure the chances of someone see he and Harriett drag an unconscious body out of the van was slim, no need to take chances. Harriett was already out and moving into the house to start a fire in the fire place. A quick easy was to dispose of Jenni's backpack and possessions. Donavan moved to the passenger side and opened it up looking down at his newest acquisition. She was sleeping soundly, shallow breaths with a slight smile playing across her lips. Donavan grabbed her and pulled her out of the van and into the house, dumping her on the floor. He then went to help Harriett with the fire. After the fire was good and started and Jolene's backpack and everything in it was on way to being nothing more than ash, the 2 returned to the still unconscious body and carried it downstairs to the basement.

The inside of the house was unremarkable. Your normal run of the mill furniture and belongings. The basement held the laundry room, storage room and a nicely furnished game room complete with pool table, dart board, and stocked bar. Off to one side of the game room was a locked full sized gun safe. Nothing unusual there except that this gun safe had been specially modified. Donavan spun the dial entering the combination into the safe and opened it. But instead of a collection of rifles one would expect to see there was a stairway leading down to the bomb shelter. The 2 carried there human cargo down these stairs to a secure steel door and after unlocking that and opening it the 2 carried Jenni into Donavan and Harriett's specially built dungeon.

The dungeon had been designed in the bomb shelter by Donavan and Harriett and had a huge number a interesting devices. The floor was carpeted in a deep plush red carpet. Very easy on the bare feet that the couple usually walked around down here in. The walls were covered from there original concrete with a layer of sound absorbing insulation and then a pleasing looking wooden interior over the top of that. Off to the right side of the room was a St. Andrews cross, and a padded sawhorse with securing devices at each of the four legs and an entrance to a small toilet facility. The bathroom held a shower stall, sink and toilet. It also held most of the couples 'bathroom toys'. In the middle of the room sat a specially designed gynecologist table, a chair that had no seat to it, some other unusual constructions that had no apparent use to them, and a swing hung from the ceiling. On the back wall hung many manacles and restraining devices at varying heights. Also a winch with a hook hung near the back wall and a small refrigerator was located off to the right. The left wall had several cabinets and shelves that held many of Donavan and Harriett's toys including whips, paddles, dildos and other specially designed instruments of pain/pleasure infliction.

"Well what should we start with lover?" Harriett asked.

Donavan looked around the room and said "Well secure her to the back wall, The manacles should hold her fine."

The 2 carried her back to the wall and laid her out on the floor. Donavan bent down, unzipped her jacket and removed it. He cast her hungry gaze over the body. He was right, she was a little overweight but she did have a nice set of tits on her. The T-shirt she wore did little to hide her mounds. Harriett kneeled down and grabbed Jolene's tits and began to massage them.

"These are real" Harriett grinned wickedly at Donavan. Harriett reached down to remove the T-shirt but Donavan stopped her.

"No, I want to keep her fully clothed for now. Remove her shoes and socks" Harriett gave Donavan a hurt pouty look but complied. As she removed the girls foot wear, Donavan retrieved a ball gag from the collection of toys and put it on Jenni securing it well in place. He looked down at Harriett and saw that she had removed the shoes and socks and was now running her hands up and down Jenni's legs.

Donavan and Harriett lifted Jenni up and secured her hands above her head to a set of manacles on the wall, and then secured her legs to the wall at a 4 foot interval from each other. They stepped back and observed there handiwork. Jenni was secured firmly to the wall, body slightly drooping from being held up by her arms, head hanging down. She would stay that way until she was released. The 2 turned and went backup stairs, hand in hand, securing both doors behind them. Jenni's jacket and shoes and socks were added to the fire and soon were no more. They then spent the rest of the night fucking like wild animals, untamed passion at the prospect of abusing another poor victim.

Chapter 2

The next morning Donavan and Harriett awoke and after a pleasant breakfast changed into there attire for the days events and headed into the dungeon. Harriett enjoyed dressing the part of a hard-core FemDom and wore a black leather outfit that consisted of a simple G-string with 2 straps leading up the front to her massive breasts where it formed a spider web pattern over them with a strap securing across the back. The pattern left her tits exposed. Both nipples were poking right out all firm and hard from the excitement she felt. 2 more straps lead up to her neck where it attached to a thick leather collar that was adorned with spikes and a single o-ring on the front of the collar. She also wore a pair of 6 inch spike stilettos. Donavan was more conservative wearing only a pair of leather shorts. It did nothing to hide the massive erection he sported.

They entered the dungeon and looked over there toy. Jenni was still unconscious from the drugs given her the day before. Harriett walked over and lifted her head up and smiled. She patted the girls face and softly cooed to her.

"Time to wake up sweetie. Your new life awaits."

Jenni began to stir and with a opened her eyes very sleepily to Harriett. Jenni couldn't understand why her arms hurt and what was wrong with her mouth. She saw Harriett standing in front of her in a very revealing outfit. Jenni tried to move but found that her arms and legs wouldn't move. She tried to cry out but found she couldn't. Jenni began to struggle against her bonds but were unable to move them. Fear slammed into her like a freight train when she discovered she was bound to a wall and the nice couple that picked her up was standing in front of her in skimpy outfits. Jenni then got a good look at the room around her and seeing where she was began to struggle even more.

Donavan enjoyed this part. The initial realization and attempts to escape always excited Donavan. Harriett walked back and stood behind Donavan and the 2 watched there pet struggle in her bonds. Jenni was becoming frantic and almost hysterical in her attempts to escape. Mewing and crying coming from behind the ballgag. The couple took in the scene for a few minuets as Jenni's struggles started to calm down when she realized she couldn't get free. She looked at the couple with fear and terror in her eyes Jenni was trying to say something but the gag prevented any words from escaping. Donavan walked up to her and grabbing her hair looked into her eyes.

"Welcome to your new home. Your former life is forever over. You will now be trained to serve myself and my lady love. Serve us well and you may earn your freedom. Disappoint us and you will feel pain like you have never experienced before." Donavan said to her. He released her hair and turned and walked over to one of the shelves. "Of course, you will feel pain like you've never experienced before," he said mater of factly." And pleasure you've never felt before." He said back to her.

Harriett walked up to the secured figure and began to run her hands over her chest and arms. "Such a delicious creature. We have such sights to show you." her hands lingering on Jenni's tits massaging them.

Jenni struggled and attempted to get away from the exploring hands. She felt mixed emotions at the exploring hands. She felt repulsed at a woman touching her in a most intimate way and fear at being hurt. But the hands on her tits were making her feel tingly.

Donavan reached into one of the cabinets and pulled out a very nasty looking knife and turned back to Jenni. Upon seeing the glint of the blade Jenni's struggles began in earnest and tears welt up in her eyes. She was convinced she was going to die. She didn't want to die. I'll do anything you want she tried to scream. But the words never came. Just a string of unintelligible grunts and groans.

Harriett stood aside as Donavan walked up to Jenni. He placed the blade to her neck and very softly dragged it along her skin. Not enough to draw blood but enough to let her feel it. Jenni was shaking and sobbing afraid for her life. Donavan traced it down the front of her chest between her cleavage and down to her belly and back up again.

"Before your training can begin you must be stripped of your old life" Donavan whispered to her. His tongue reaching out and sliding up her neck and cheek as if to lick the fear she radiated. She jerked back but the cold steel returned to her neck.

"First lesson, never draw back from our touch or you will be punished." Donavan hissed and with a flick of his wrist, slashed the knife down slicing her T-shirt open but not touching skin. The T-shirt fell open to reveal a white bra holding in her breasts.

Jenni was shaking wishing all of this would go away and she would wake up from this horrible dream. Donavan used the knife to remove the rest of the shirt from her body. He then moved down and removed her pants in the same manner revealing a pair of pink panties Jenni wore. Tears were streaming down her face as she stood there unable to do anything about this humiliation.

The 2 stood there and watched there hapless victim struggling in her bonds, tears streaming down her face, body heaving from the sobs wracking her body. Donavan walked back over to Jenni. He lightly traced the knife over the bra where her nipples were. They soon became hard from the stimulation. A quick slice of the knife and the bra fell away from her breasts freeing them. They spilled out from there confines bouncing with the newfound release.

Donavan again traced the knife over her nipples, careful not to draw blood but letting her know he could at a moments notice. A couple more slices and the bra was added to the collection of torn clothing. He moved the knife down and removed her panties in the same way. He stood back and observed his new pet.

Her boobs were full and firm. Definitely not the size of Harriet's, but they came close, a 40 full D probably. The areolas were very large, size of a coke can top, and her nipples were full and firm poking out proudly. They were the diameter of pennies. Just the perfect size for the various nipple torments the couple had in mind. Her pussy was covered just lightly with a coating of fine red pubic hair and the lips of her pussy poked out from beneath them.

Harriett retrieved a pair of hair clippers and walked over and with no amount of hesitation began to shear off all of Jenni’s hair. Jenni tried to move her head around to avoid the haircut but Harriett was persistent and after a sharp slap across Jenni’s tits the girl stopped her frantic movements and allowed Harriett to finish. In no time Jenni was left with a thin red stubble of hair across her head. Sobbing wracked her body as she realized that this was happening to her.

"Forget everything you knew before. Accept what you are now and your life will go easier." Harriett whispered to her. Harriett walked into the bathroom and returned with a can of shaving cream and an old fashioned straight razor. After lathering up Jenni’s head Harriett told her "Don’t move now....we wouldn't want to leave any perminate scars on you now do we." Jenni took this warning to heart and nodded her head in agreement.

"See, doing what you are told to do is not so difficult, is it." Harriett said as she went to removing all of the stubble from Jenni's head. She began humming a little tune as she went to work.

Donavan just stood back and watched as Harriett proceeded to move down and shave the rest of the hair from Jenni's body. He wasn't in a hurry to begin. Jenni wasn't going anywhere and he had plenty of time to taste the pleasures of her flesh. Harriett saved Jenni's pubic hairs for last and after shaving the area smooth and cleaning up any residual mess Harriett lowered her head down and began to lick and taste Jenni. She ran her tongue up and down her pussy lips and teased her clit with quick flicks of her tongue. Jenni was shocked as to the feeling erupting from her pussy and momentarily lost her self in the experience of Harriett's tongue on her.

Harriett could feel Jenni's excitement build and wanting to tease her more she reached up her fingers and inserted 1 finger into Jenni's pussy that was getting very wet. Jenni instantly tensed up as Harriett's finger inserted her and reached her intact hymen. Harriett drew back in suprise and looked over to Donavan.

"She’s a virgin......a real to life virgin. Her cherry is still intact.” Harriett said in a pleasant tone.

Steelwhip
Steelwhip
23 Followers