The New Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Steelwhip
Steelwhip
23 Followers

Donavan had not expected this. In today’s day and age a 18 year old virgin was a rarity....and finding one as a runaway was a delight he never thought he would encounter. Donavan walked over to Jenni and looked her in the eye. "This is a unexpected suprise.....I'll have to come up with something special to take your virginity."

Harriett stood up and said "I want her...I want to brake her cherry." She stood in front of Donavan with her hands on her hips, tits poking out stiff and proudly.

Donavan glowered at her not sure how to respond to her aggressive request. She knew that he was in charge and what he said was the law. "Sure you can have it......but when I say. Besides.....if her pussy has never been fucked then I am sure her ass hasn't been fucked before either...and I'll take that." The last part was more to heighten Jenni's fear than anything else.

Harriett reached over and kissed Donavan thanking him for the privilege. Harriett ran over to grab a strap on dildo but was stopped by Donavan. "Not yet though....We need to show her what to expect if she disappoints us. Bring the whips." Harriett shot him another of her famous pouty looks but complied, she had already pushed to far by demanding to take Jenni first. She had to be careful or she would end up in the same situation as Jenni. Of course the prospect of being used and abused by her Master while Jenni watched sent a shocking thrill through her body. She remembered fondly when Donavan first began her training some years before. She had been Donavans first trainee and his best. Donavan had broke her completely and Harriett had devoted herself to serving Donavan ever since.

She brought over 2 whips, 1 was a massive cat 'o nine tails that she gave to Donavan and she kept the other whip, a standard bullwhip. Fear welled up in Jenni's eyes as she saw the 2 devices paraded in front of her.

Donavan shook the cat 'o nine tails out and with no warning snapped his hand up and laid the leather across Jenni’s tits.

Pain erupted in Jenni like she had never felt before and a howl attempted to escape her mouth but was blocked by the ballgag. Her body shook with renewed sobbing and Donavan and Harriett admired how her tits bounced as she shook with fear and pain.

Before Jenni could ready her self for another blow Harriett snapped out her whip and caught Jolene’s stomach sending more pain into Jenni’s body. Donavan hit her again across her legs and as Donavan brought his whip back Harriett used hers against Jenni’s body. The 2 stated a melodious pattern whipping every inch of Jenni’s body and soon her entire body was aflame with pain and her skin was crisscrossed with welts.

Jenni wanted to scream for them to stop, to let her go, but couldn't. She wanted the pain to stop but it seemed to go on forever. And after what seemed an eternity the pain did stop with Jenni slumping down being held up by the manacles, tears streaming down her face. Donavan went over and checked her condition. The welts were sever but they had avoided her neck and face and her skin seemed to absorb the whipping very well. No blood was drawn and it looked that some of the welts were going down.

"Good" Donavan thought "Her body can take a lot of punishment with no long term effects"

Donavan reached out and lifted her face up by her chin to look into her tear filled eyes "That was nothing compared to some pain that we will inflict on you. As I said before, serve us or you will feel more pain than what was just inflicted on you."

Jenni nodded to him not wanting to go through what she just experienced. He let her head drop and returned the 2 whips to where they belonged. He retrieved a pair if nipple claps attached together by a thin chain. He returned to Jenni and began to lick and tease Jenni’s nipples with his tongue, moving from one back to the other. Jenni was suprised with the pleasure she was now feeling compared to the pain she just encountered. Jenni had never been with a guy before, being raised in a strict Catholic house hold. The farthest she had gone with a guy was a kiss with no tongue. She was overcome with feelings she had never felt before and soon the pleasure she was feeling was overcoming the pain her body was feeling and began to mew softly.

At this point Donavan reached up and affixed both claps to her now very full and erect nipples. Jenni was suprised with this new form of pain. Donavan had a little trouble putting the clams on as her tits were so big, but he got them on and began to tighten them down as hard as he could. Jenni tried to pull away and got a slap across her face for her troubles.

After affixing them and making sure they were in place hard and tight Donavan then attached a heavy weight to the chain connecting both clamps increasing her discomfort. He then collected the remainder of Jenni’s cloths and turned and motioned for Harriett that they should go.

"But you said I could fuck her!" Harriett cried to Donavan and realized her mistake as soon as she said it. Donavan spun and was on her in a flash. Before she knew what was happening he had he bent over the saw horse, her full firm ass in the air, and had her arms and legs secured tightly in place.

Donavan walked around to the front of Harriett and looked down at his love. "It seems that I have been a bit remise in keeping you in line lately my dear. Yes, you can fuck her first but when I say. You know the rules. Obey me in all things or be punished."

He retrieved a massive paddle and stood behind Harriett savoring the moment. She made soft whimpering sounds but Donavan knew it was more from anticipation than from the prospect of being punished. Harriett enjoyed being punished and it seems that Donavan had not properly been doing enough lately. He stood there and watched her ass, she was softly wiggling her ass at him waiting for the spanking to commence.

Donavan raised the paddle and looked over to Jenni with a evil glint in his eye and brought the paddle down on Harriett's ass with all the force he could muster. A massive smack resounded in the dungeon and a heavy gasp of air escaped her lungs. Before she could recover he laid the paddle on her ass again. And again, and again. After about 30 such strokes and turning Harriett's ass a bright red color he stopped and ran his hands over his handiwork. The heat radiated from her skin was intoxicating to Donavan. Soft mewing and gasps of ecstasy were coming from Harriett. Donavan reached down and pulled her g-sting down to allow easy access to her pussy and slid a finger into her. It went in very easy as she was very wet from her spanking. His fingers prodded and explored her pussy and he pinched her clit. Harriett tried to move her ass back so she could get more of Donavan’s fingers into her hungry, sopping pussy.

Jenni watched the spanking and Harriett's reaction to the punishment she received. On one hand she was in fear from receiving such treatment but another feeling welled up in her, arousal. The thought flicked through her mind of giving Harriett the same treatment and she lingered on that thought for a few moments.

Harriett continued to react with arousal by Donavan’s finger manipulations but before she could get off, he moved around to the front of her and pulled down his shorts exposing his rock hard manhood. It was 7 1/2 inches long and as a thick as a cucumber. He grabbed Harriett by the hair and aimed his cock at her mouth. Harriett knew what to do and devoured his cock with a verocity and began to bob her head up and down slicking his cock with her saliva. Donavan smiled and not wanting to have Harriett control the pace of the blowjob began to rock his hips back and forth pushing his cock into he mouth a little farther with each thrust and soon was hitting the back of Harriett's throat. Harriett struggled to keep up with the pace that Donavan had set by fucking her face. Soon Donavan had his cock down her throat and was slamming her face as he would fuck her pussy or ass. Harriett just laid there allowing Donavan to abuse her mouth trying to please him even more by lightly biting down on his cock like he enjoyed.

Donavan continued this pace for about 5 minuets before he pulled his cock out to let Harriett grab a gulp of fresh air.

"More Master, please more." she begged.

Donavan moved around to position himself behind her. "You enjoyed that didn't you." he asked her.

"Yes Master I did. Give me more." there was a hunger in her voice. Harriett looked up to Jenni and said to her "You will beg for him as I do."

Donavan smacked her ass with his hand " You talk to much little one. And because you like having cock in your mouth so much......" He reached over for a cock gag and inserted it into her mouth and secured it on her head. The rubber cock wasn't as thick as Donavan but was longer. He moved back around behind her and positioned the head of his pole nudging to the entrance of her ass. Donavan began to feed his cock into her ass forcing her sphincter open. It stubbornly tightened but with a rough thrust her anus relaxed and his entire manhood slammed into her rectum filling her up it seemed almost to her stomach. A grunt and growl escaped from her. Donavan began to fuck her ass in a fierce rhythmic pattern. The pain erupting in her ass was a familiar pain that Harriett enjoyed. After a few minuets of hard stroking Harriett soon became slightly used to the massive piece of meat in her ass and settled into a rhythmic grunting each time Donavan slammed his cock into her ass.

Harriett enjoyed being fucked in the ass and rocked herself back as hard as she could to match Donavan’s thrusts and could feel her orgasm building. Donavan could feel her body beginning to build to an orgasm and felt his own orgasm begin to build as well so he increased the rhythm and speed of his thrusts and in a short period of time he could feel her body go into convulsions as her orgasm rocked her body. Normally she was a screamer but with the gag in her mouth there was only a series of squeals, grunts and groans. This sent Donavan over the edge and he unloaded his cum deep into her bowels. He thrust a few more times finishing himself off and pulled out. He patted her ass lovingly and retrieved another set of nipple clams like he had attached to Jenni and affixed them to Harriett.

She was slowly coming back down to reality from the savage ass fucking she had received and moaned with pleasure as the cold steel was attached to her nipples and a weight hung from them. Donavan finished his handiwork and looked over both of his bound beauties, smiled, collected Jenni’s last belongings and before he walked out and secured the doors behind him he warned that both of the ladies should not lose control of there bladders during the night or they would be severely punished. He went upstairs and in short order the last physical traces of Jenni’s possessions were nothing but ashes in the fireplace.

Chapter 3

Donavan waited until well into the next afternoon before he went down to check on his 2 slaves. He forgo any pretext of clothing and went down into the dungeon naked, his cock hard leading the way in front of him. Harriett laid over the sawhorse and seemed to be sleeping, but Jenni was awake and struggling with discomfort in her confines. Donavan could guess why. It had been well over 24 hours since she had gone to the bathroom and she was struggling not to go. She remembered Donavan’s threat from the night before and didn’t want to endure whatever he might have in mind. Her eyes followed Donavan in the room with a mix of fear and relieve. She was afraid he would leave her down here and never return.

Donavan walked over to look at Harriett and sure enough she was snoring softly marking that she was asleep. With an evil grin moved behind her and winked to Jenni as he stroked his cock. He very carefully positioned him self and with no warning buried the entire length of his cock into Harriet's pussy. Harriett awoke with a start and as Donavan began a slow steady forceful pattern of strokes into her, she attempted to bring her self to full conciseness as a steady pressure of pleasure began to grow from her pussy and in no short time she was grunting and squealing as her Master buried his cock into her. She lost herself to the pleasure she was receiving and let the orgasm was over her like a tidal wave.

Donavan felt Harriett go into her usual throws of passion when she came and he began pounding her pussy faster as the orgasm wash over her. He continued to pump her for several more minuets getting her off 2 more times. After he was satisfied he had pleasured her enough he pulled out and removed her cock gag.

"Are you done being a bad little girl and are you ready to obey my commands again?" he asked her.

"Oh God yes Master!" she replied. Her voice a little hoarse from the night of having a rubber cock down her throat. "Any thing you wish......anything at all."

Donavan released her restraints and Harriett got down on her knees in front of her Master, and kissed his feet. "Thank you for the punishment master, I deserved it" She reached up and with her mouth attempted to take him into her but he stopped her;

"We have more pressing business. Get cleaned up and get something to eat. We have a virgin to break in today" He said looking over to Jenni.

Harriett got up and rubbing life back into her muscles walked into the bathroom and disrobed from her skimpy attire with the exception of the collar and began to take a shower.

Donavan turned to Jenni and patted her abdomen "I’m sure you are ready to relieve yourself. And I’m glad you have not yet. I would have been so disappointed and would have had to punish you for it. See, doing what you are told is easy. I would hate to have to punish you for disappointing or disobeying me but I will if I have to." He slowly stroked her face.

Donavan’s father had been an intelligence operative for "The Company" during the Vietnam war and had specialized in intelligence gathering from enemy POW's. Donavan had learned as much as he could from him, listening to his fathers stories about breaking down the personalities of the POW's to get the information from them. Those techniques he heard from his father he put to good use with the slaves he trained. One favorite technique was to appear to be the slaves friend and make the subject fell responsible for the punishment she receives. It worked like a charm and Donavan had gotten the technique down to an art.

While he was waiting for Harriett to come out from the bathroom he busied himself by removing the nipple clamps from Jenni, which brought a new wave of pain washing over her as blood flowed back into her nipples. He watched her nipples engorge them selves with blood and began to suck and chew on her tits roughly pinching and biting them.

After a few minuets of this abuse Jenni almost wished the clamps were back on. Harriett came from the bathroom freshly showered and was drying her hair as she walked over to the refrigerator and retrieved 2 bananas and gave Donavan the most erotic display of banana eating he had ever seen. Harriett was a slut and Donavan loved it.

He turned back to Jenni and removed her ballgag. She took in a deep inhale of breath as her jaws found themselves able to move again. Another pain jostled Jenni’s body as she worked her jaw muscles and attempted to swallow but with no moisture in her mouth she was finding it extremely difficult. She was able to whisper out "Please don’t hurt me. Ill be good and do what you say just don’t hurt me."

Donavan was pleased with this. Usually he received threats or begging to be released or some other nonsense. But this one was already accepting her fate and a sex slave and didn’t want to be hurt anymore.

He gave her one of his best award winning smiles and said "Of course not pet. as long as you do what you are told then nothing to bad will happen to you. Now I’m going to guess you want to go to the bathroom right about now don’t you?"

She nodded.

"Good but you are going to have to earn that privilege. We will start with something easy for you. I’m going to release you from those restraints and I want you to fall to your knees and stay there until I tell you what to do. If you try and fight us then you will feel pain unlike you have ever experienced."

She nodded her head in fear.

Donavan and Harriett reached up and released her wrist restraints and Jenni slumped to the ground. After being held in the same position for so long her arms wouldn’t respond if she wanted them to. Her ankles were released as well and she made every effort to get into the position she was told to be in. A swift smack across her ass made her jolt and a cry of pain escaped her lips. She looked up to see Harriett holding a crop she had produced from somewhere.

"You must move faster than that." Harriett said "You will always crawl on the floor like an animal unless we tell you other wise and you will not look at us. If you do something you are not told to, or if you move to slow or if we feel like it you will receive another of these..." Harriett brought the crop across Jolene’s ass again to accentuate the threat. Jolene rocked with the pain but nodded meekly.

"I will" she said. And received another smack across her ass.

"You will refer to us as Master and Mistress or Sir and Ma'am. Do I make myself clear?" Harriett asked.

"Yes Mistress" she responded.

She could feel Donavan behind her and her ordered her to her knees which she complied with instantly. Donavan reached around from behind her and placed a silver mesh collar around her throat. It held a simple o-ring on it like the collar that Harriett wore and it constricted slightly when he fixed it in place. She could feel him doing something to the back of the collar and heard a click.

"There that’s in place now. To let you know the collar has been bolted around you and will not come off unless I wish it to. Now since you have been a good girl we can let you go to the bathroom." Donavan informed her.

Harriett reached down and connected a leash to the collar and ordered her to crawl into the bathroom. Jenni forced her muscles to move and they responded very sluggishly and she received 4 more whacks from the crop before she was able to bring herself into the bathroom.

Donavan let Harriett handle this part of the training. He wasn’t into scat or golden showers and he always preferred to let Harriett handle the 'bathroom' aspects of the slaves. And after a few minuets of hearing Harriett instructing Jenni on how, when and where she was to relieve herself punctuated with the sounds of the crop hitting skin, Harriett walked Jenni back out into the main room and over to the winch.

Donavan ordered her to her feet and to put her arms up in the air, which she did. He then tied her hands together and hooked it to the winch. Once that was done he used its mechanical motor to winch her up into the air and after a few seconds she was dangling a couple of feet off the ground. She could feel all of her weight bearing down on her shoulders and arms. More pain and discomfort for her to endure. Donavan then wheeled the table under her spreading her legs so one leg was on either side of the table as Harriett busied herself by putting on her favorite toy. She called it 'The Beast'. It was a massive strap on dildo that measured 10" long and as thick as her wrist. Harriett loved using it on slaves and the prospect of breaking Jenni’s cherry with this had gotten Harriett very, very wet.

Harriett then got on the table beneath Jenni and positioned the dildo right to the entrance of Jenni’s pussy. Jenni was aghast at this and cried "You cant put that in me its to big, it will tear me apart and kill me." Donavan brought his hand across her ass and it rocked her body rubbing the head of the massive rod against her clit and pussy sending a momentary flash of excitement through her.

Steelwhip
Steelwhip
23 Followers