The New Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Steelwhip
Steelwhip
23 Followers

"I didn’t say you could talk did I slave?" Donavan asked.

"N..noo Master." Jenni was able to whisper out fearful at what punishment may befall her for her outburst.

"Good....now don’t worry about it not fitting....you would be amazed as to what you can get in a woman’s pussy. Its very expandable and can accommodate even the largest objects. You soon begin begging for this piece of rubber to fill you up.” He reached over for a tube of lubricant and after applying a very small amount on the head of the rubber beast positioned it directly under Jenni’s virgin pussy. “We want to make sure this goes in with no problem.” He lowered the winch a couple of inches guiding the head of the dildo into Jenni’s tight pussy.

Jenni tried to position her self to ease the pressure this massive object was exerting on her pussy...she felt as if she was going to tear or worse. She whimpered and moaned as she couldn’t find a comfortable way to position her legs to accommodate entry.

Harriett was laying under Jenni watching her struggle to make herself more comfortable but knew that Jenni wasn’t going to find any comfort. Donavan stepped back and took in the scene. This was going to be fun. He had in hand the control buttons for the winch that held Jenni in the air. He showed them to Jenni and told her what it was. “This button makes the winch go up.” he pressed it momentarily and Jenni felt her self raise in the air a slight bit. “And this button makes the winch go down.” again a slight depression of the button and Jenni felt herself lower onto the dildo a slight bit...pain coursing through her body as the dildo forced her pussy lips open further than they had ever been before. “And this last button releases the winch dropping whatever its suspending.” Slow fearful realization dawned on Jenni as she realized what Donavan met by that...If he were to drop her then her body weight would force her down onto the massive piece of rubber tearing it up into her.

“Please don’t...” she began to sob when the realization of what that would do to her.

“Not my choice to do that to you.” He handed the control over to Harriett “She’s the one who is going to have the honor of that.”

Harriett looked up at the struggling form and smiled evilly. Jenni looked down and saw the malicious intent in Harriet’s eyes. Jenni began to say something but before she could get out any words Harriett mashed her finger down on the release button.

With nothing to support Jenni in the air anymore gravity did its job and she came down impaling herself on the dildo. It smashed through her hymen at terrific speed and continued its journey up into her womb. Jenni let out a mournful wail as her virginity was ripped away from her and the dildo forced her pussy open to a massive diameter to accommodate the massive intrusion it now held. It felt as if it had penetrated into her stomach and she sat there impaled on it for a few seconds as sobs and moans escaped her lips.

Harriett loved to see there reaction when they were dropped onto her. She grinned and started to rock her hips forcing the dildo to move around inside Jenni. This of course increased her displeasure and she began to wail in agony.

Donavan let her sit there for a few minuets while Harriet rocked and thrust her hips, grinding into Jenni’s blood soaked pussy. No matter how Jenni moved she couldn’t escape the painful intrusion. He then pulled her off of Harriett. Sobs still came from her abused form. She fell to her knees.

Donavan ordered her up and when she was slow in responding she felt the sharp sting of a crop smack into her tits. She rose to her feet trying to understand why all of this was happening to her. Donavan untied her hands and ordered her arms behind her. He put her arms together behind her and she felt a leather band secure around her wrists, palms facing away from each other. Another leather band was secured midway between her wrists and her elbows and another strap was finally secured around her elbows forcing them together. This forced her to arch her back and pushed her tits out.

Harriett had gotten off of the table and when Donavan was through securing Jenni’s arms Harriett bent her over the table and forced the dildo back into her abused pussy. Jenni wailed in pain but there was nothing she could do about it. Harriett then began to rock back and forth bringing the dildo almost all of the way out before slamming it back in all the way. Each time brining a cry of pain from Jenni. Harriett continued this pace while she felt her own orgasm build from the dildo rubbing up against her clit. Shortly Harriett climaxed with a sloppy wet orgasm.. She pulled the dildo out and slumped against Donavan. Jenni fell to the ground in pain.

“That was a good one” she said breathlessly. “We need to find more virgins if there all going to do this to me.” She smiled to Donavan. She then removed the dildo and climbed back up on the table spreading her legs wide.

Donavan looked down at the sobbing form of abused flesh in front of him and said ”There doesn’t that make you feel like more of a woman now? I’m going to guess that your are a little thirsty right about now....it has been a while since you have had anything to drink..and I know that the drug we gave you tends to dry the mouth out.”

Jenni nodded her head “Yes Master I am thirsty,” She had been trying to hold the thirst that was raging in her in check by the comment Donavan made brought the need for liquid crashing back down on her.

“Good. But before you can have something to drink you must earn the privilege.” He commented.

“Now what” Jenni thought to herself “what more can they inflict on me”

“Now get your ass up on the table.” Donavan said to her.

Jenni was to sore and winded to move very fast and far by herself, she struggled to her feet and attempted to climb up on the table, difficult to do with her arms cinched behind her back, and with a little help from Donavan’s hands grabbing her from behind hauling her up by her tits, cruelly lifting her up to the table. Donavan had her positioned in a hands and knees kneeling position if Jenni had use of her arms. She was only able to hold her self in this position because his hands were holding her up by the tits.

Holding her up so she was looking straight down into Harriet’s sopping wet cunt.

“If you want something to drink...make her cum.” Donavan said.

“Please Master don’t make me.....”

Donavan removed his hands from her tits and drooped her face first into Harriet’s wetness giving her a face full of pussy.

`Harriett grabbed Jenni’s head and held it down to her pussy. ”I’m not feeling anything yet” Harriett said.

It was the last thing Jenni wanted to do...first this woman cruelly took her virginity and then was wanting her to eat her pussy, but Jenni was more concerned of the pain they would inflict on her if she didn’t obey. She gave it a few test licks turning her stomach as she did.

“That’s not going to make me cum...and if you want something to drink...you need to make me cum.”

Jenni was working her self up into working her tongue some more when...SMACK!....She received a massive paddle across the ass from Donavan. She drove her tongue deep into Harriet’s pussy afraid of anymore strikes from the paddle.

Harriett soon began cooing and moaning from all of the effort Jenni was putting into eating out her Mistress. Juices began flowing from Harriet’s pussy when Harriett locked one of her legs behind Jenni’s neck forcing her face deeper into Harriet’s pussy.

Jenni went on licking her pussy doing what she could to tease the clit and trying to remember what she had heard some of her friends talking about when there boyfriends did this to them.

Jenni must have finally done something right because suddenly Harriett was cumming and once she started she wouldn’t stop. Harriett locked her legs even tighter around Jenni and was doing her best to pull the girl into her cunt.

Finally after several orgasms Harriett calmed down enough to release Jenni allowing the poor girl to gasp for some badly needed breath.

“Very good....”Harriett moaned and cooed “Very good.....”

Donavan looked at the 2 with some amusement in his eyes. “Well that wasn’t so hard was it...and now for your reward for being a good girl...we can let you have something to drink.”

Donavan pulled her off the table and told her to kneel on the floor which she did with no hesitation. Harriett then got her self off the table and standing on wobbly knees from the intense organism she just received placed herself right in front of Jenni.

“Open wide.” She said to the pet.

Jenni couldn’t understand what was going on but complied anywise. Harriett then began to fondle her tits and worked her hands down to her tits where she began to squeeze them sending an eruption of milk exploding from them and into Jenni’s open mouth.

Years ago before Donavan had ‘acquired’ Harriett she had been in a bad abusive relation. She had gotten knocked up but the father of the child didn’t want anything to do with it and several months into pregnancy had beaten her so bad it had caused a miscarriage. This was the final straw for Harriett. She had the bastard arrested and placed in jail. One thing she always remembered fondly from the pregnancy was the full feeling that the milk in her tits gave her. She had enjoyed the feeling immensely and the heightened sexual feeling it gave her. Donavan learned of her one time fascination with lactation and had gone to great lengths to try and replicate the effect. He was able to discover it was possible to induce and reinduce lactation in women through a process of hormone injection and nipple stimulation. Harriett readily agreed to the procedure and had been living with milk filled udders ever since.

Jenni was shocked by this and pulled back from Harriett. Harriett smiled down at the girl” Oh don’t be silly.....I’m sure your mother breast fed you when you were young...Its perfectly natural and nothing is wrong with it. Besides, its the only way your going to get anything to drink for a long time.” Harriett held her tits out for Jenni to take.

After some hesitation of the whole idea, the desire for something to drink over came Jenni’s revulsion and she leaned forward and took one of Harriett’s milk covered tits in mouth and began to suck on it attempting to get some of the precious liquid her body desired.

It was difficult at first but she soon got the way done to get the milk, A combination of sucking and biting Harriett tits were required to release the milk. She sucked the liquid down greedily moving from one tit to the other when one was empty. She was repulsed on one hand to be forced to this state to get something to drink but was also getting a little wet with the chance to return some of the abuse she had received back on her captors by biting a little harder than she should have on Harriett tits. Harriett didn’t seem to mind as she stood there holding Jenni to her chest feeding her. After a while both udders were dry with no more milk to be had and Jenni slumped back thankful for the nourishment and liquid she had received.

But her serenity was short lived as Donavan grabbed her up and pulled her over to the sawhorse and threw her over it securing her ankles to the legs and grabbing a length of chain that was attached to the floor in front of her and securing it to the collar she wore around her neck.

“Now my turn” Donavan said to her. “Time to fuck that tight virgin ass of yours.....”

Chapter 4

Donavan slowly walked around his secured pet taking in all angles of her secured form he could. Jenni’s eyes followed him around with fear and trepidation wondering what next would happen to her. Donavan moved around behind Jenni and lightly ran his hands over her upturned ass. His touch brought a tingle of shock and pleasure through Jenni as she waited.

Donavan began to kneed the flesh of her ass and massage it” Well.....you have a bit of weight on you, my dear...but I think the “liquid diet” you are going to be living on for a while will take care of that.”

He moved around in front of her, his solid cock pointing directly at her face.” And the work out you’ll be getting from us will shed those unwanted pounds...you will see. Now....before I break that ass of yours in you are going to learn to suck my cock. And do a good job of it....I’m not going to lube your ass up before I fuck you so you better get my cock well and salived up. Understand?”

She nodded her head and opened her mouth to say “Yes Mast.......” but before she could finish what she was going to say Donavan had moved forward and slid his cock into her mouth. The unexpected intrusion took her by suprise as his meat filled up her mouth. She tried to buckle and escape form the oral intrusion but the straps holding her to the sawhorse were to tight. She worked her tongue to try and push his cock out of her mouth but all she succeeded in doing was successfully giving Donavan some pleasure as her tongue ran up and down his shaft. She began to gag when the head of his cock began to press down the back of her throat. Donavan ignored this and began to press his cock as far into her mouth as he could.

“Better not throw up. Learn to take it all and soon you will be begging for me to fuck your mouth.” He said to her. Her gags kept up but she did everything to accommodate his cock. Soon she began to adjust to the intrusion in her throat and the desire to throw up went away. When Donavan realized that she had adjusted he rocked his hips back and thrust back into her face.

The thrust took her by suprise and she began to struggle a little bit but realized that it was a bad idea when she saw Harriett move behind her with one of those nasty whips.

Donavan rocked his hips back and thrust into her mouth again but this time when he was inserted all the way in a blaze of white hot pain erupted across her ass as Harriett brought the whip across her ass. The pain caused her to involuntarily gag and bite down on Donavan’s cock. A soft grunt escaped his lips and she received a slap across her face for the trouble.

“I like teeth but you have to learn when and how much to use.” He said to her “But right now you will control the urge to bite down on me. If you don’t you will be sorry” He left the threat hang in the air. She wasn’t sure what else they could do to her but she was in no rush to discover. She nodded her head to acknowledge what he had said because she couldn’t say anything with his cock down her throat.

He slowly pulled out and thrust back in and she felt the white hot pain flash across her ass again but this time resisted as much as she could the instinct to bite down and cry out. Tears began to roll down her face from the pain across her ass and in her throat. Soon Donavan began a rhythmic pattern of thrusts into her mouth each time accentuated with Harriett laying the whip across Jolene’s ass.

“You better start working up some saliva, or the fucking I’m going to give your ass is going to be very painful.” Donavan said after a time.

She tried to work up saliva in her mouth but it was still very dry from not having much to drink the previous 2 days. Fortunately the milk she received from Harriett seemed to have been enough and soon she was coating the cock in her mouth with all the saliva she could muster. She ran her tongue up and down the shaft as it was being thrust into her and she could hear Donavan breathing deeper than he usually did and guessed that he liked what she was doing with her tongue and did her best to keep him happy.

“Not bad” she heard him say “She almost a natural cock sucker. Some training and she will almost be worth the effort we’ve put into her already.” A sudden flash of pride went through Jenni. She was receiving praise from her Master. If she was good enough then mabey she wouldn’t get hurt anymore. Little did Jenni know but already her thought pattern was adjusting to that of an obedient slave.

Donavan could tell she was starting to get into the cock sucking from the way she started working her tongue over his cock. Even through the pain she must be feeling from the constant whipping her ass was receiving she was attempting to please him. This was good. That meant she would be much easier to train and control. Normally he enjoyed a challenge of breaking women. The most difficult pet he and Harriett had trained took almost 2 weeks to completely break. Even the last one, the college student, held out for a few days. But this was a nice change of pace. Jenni was already broken and all that was needed was the training.

With a grunt Donavan pulled out of her mouth and allowed her to gasp for breath as she began to quietly sob from the pain on her backside. Harriett had stopped whipping her but the pain still remained.

“Be quiet or I’ll give you something really to cry about” Harriett said to her and Jenni did all she could to stifle the sobs. Donavan moved around to her back side and took a look at Harriett’s handy work. A bull whip could be a nasty item if it wanted to. You could lay a persons skin open if you were not careful. But this had not happened with Jenni, Harriett was skilled with the whip and while Jenni’s ass was crisscrossed with deep red welts there was no torn skin or bleeding. Donavan and Harriett could be harsh but there was no reason to cause undue harm when it wasn’t nessicary. Besides, any damage like that would require them to attend to it. The couple liked there pets to remain for the most part undamaged.

He ran his hands over the tortured ass cheeks feeling the heat that the welts gave off. Jenni stiffened under his touch as his wandering hands brought new spasms of pain over her. He saw the rosebud of her asshole pucker and flutter under his touch. He lightly ran his fingertips over the welts on Jenni and was pleasantly suprised when Jenni began to respond to his gentile caresses with excitation. She began to move her ass unconsciously in time with his fingers and soft gasps of pleasure escaped he lips. Even though her ass burned with pain, his fingers were doing...well...something nice to her. And she enjoyed it.

He kept this up for a couple of minuets slowly relaxing and calming Jenni to the point where she almost began to forget what was to come next. Abruptly his hands left her ass cheeks only to be replaced with the head of his cock resting at the entrance of her sphincter. Jenni immediately stiffened up preparing for the worst but Donavan just sat there for a few seconds until Jenni began to relax a little.

Donavan wanted to make this pleasure last. He had broken in virgin asses before and unlike Harriett he liked to take his time and draw the pleasure out. He slowly began to press forward his cock into Jenni’s ass but her sphincter tightly clamped down refusing the massive cock entry. He slowly pulled back and almost immediately began to press back forward. Again her ass refused entry. He repeated the process a third time and when he pushed back in he could feel her sphincter relaxing slightly. Slowly he repeated the process several more time until the head of his cock slid into her ass with a satisfying sounding grunt of pain from Jenni. He let his cock sit there for a few seconds and allowed her ass to begin to adjust to the new visitor it now held.

After a few more moments he began to press into her ass deeper and slower. He didn’t pull back any time and slowly his cock began to fill her ass as he began to feed it up her ass. Jenni began to try and buck and escape as his rod began to fill her up to her breaking point. After what seemed an eternity of pain as her asshole was being stretched farther than it had ever been before, Donavan bottomed out as the full length of his cock rested in her ass. He didn’t even have to do anything as Jenni continued to try and rock and buck in an attempt to relieve the pressure in her ass. This was by far even more painful than what she experienced a few moments ago when her virginity was ripped from her.

Steelwhip
Steelwhip
23 Followers